Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - Safar - 1439 AH
11 - 11 - 2017 AD
10:02 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Admonishment to our supporters in Yemen in particular to not seduce the supporters in various regions with what we did not issue fatwa with Truth

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and all the believers in every time and place till Judgement day, after this..

Allah’ peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved Yemeni supporters, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of the truthful ones, I do not allow publishing what did not happen as like the news that spread among you that I met with the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh! Yet I did not meet with him since more than ten years, I will not and I would never request meeting Ali Abdullah Saleh, and it should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah in the earth to request meeting president, or king, or prince, and it is not arrogance out of me nor conceit; in fact that is belittling and degradation the status of Allah’s khalifa, the fact the entire kings of the people of Earth and their presidents are not in greater esteem on earth than Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi so he would request meeting them; in fact, they who request meeting the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so we would give permission to whom we please of them if I decided that. As that the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh by no means I will never request from hi m to meet him for handing out the leadership of the Islamic khilafat capital. Far from, very far, by Lord of the earth and the heavens, I will not and would never request meeting the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh even if he will bring to me a mountain of gold; in fact Allah will drive the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh Afash to the Imam Mahdi to request meeting Allah’s khalifa to hand over the leadership so Allah would fulfill the vision of His khalifa with Truth upon the actual reality, surely Allah attains His purpose but most people do not know. Indeed, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not a low leader of political party who takes dirty money searching for support from any of leaders of the humans whether they are big or small; in fact Allah’s khalifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is greater than the entire leaders of the humans altogether to the fact I am the khalifa of Allah over the earth. What is the matter with you! How can you judge?

And yes; some of the supporters open the subject of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so they spoke to him (Ali Abdullah Saleh) a little about my call, so according what I got to know that he said: “As long you are with him surely we are with him”. And this is all what he said it the leader according what they informed me whom they opened the subject with him by the tongue of one of them.

In any case we say: O grand leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, if you truly with the Imam Mahdi wholeheartedly inside out then fulfill your word with truth upon the actual reality, and go to Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to hand over to him the leadership of the Sanaa the capital of the Islamic khilafat if you are truthful, if not surely Allah’s chastisement is coming against the entire leaders of humans and whoever Allah pleases among of their nations until they hand over the khilafat to Allah’s khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so Allah would subject their necks to bend for Allah’s khalifa Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by the sign of chastisement or a command from Him however He pleases, and all matters turn to Allah.

Allah still afflicts whom he pleases from you by disasters of skirmishes as like earthquakes land and sea, also hurricanes of the swollen sea, floods of torrential water, and striking of shrapnel of hail from mountainous-clouds from the sky, and tornadoes of fire therein burns the forests and gardens of delight then the fire devours your homes, and sorts from the grand chastisement of skirmishes from Allah, the One, the Supreme, because the approach of planet of fire, and you would never find supporters for you besides Allah to ward off you form the chastisement of Allah the One, the supreme, and your planning would never avail you a thing surely there is no ward off for the chastisement of Allah the One, the Supreme, only the repentance and asking forgiveness, and following the reminder the grand Quran Allah’s message to the entire people. So where is the escape from Allah’s chastisement from the sea, land and the sky? Verily, Allah has got angry for His Book and began announcing the continuous war here and there in various spots until Allah’s command comes to pass with the ratification and the submission to Allah’s khalifa over you the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether you will or refuse, and indeed you shall know.

And Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will not and would never fight you to hand over the khilafat to him; in fact I put a leg on top of the (other) leg over a bed of my bedroom until Ali Abdullah Saleh and others request meeting the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for handing over the leadership of the capital for the Islamic khilafat to him, as that after the handing over I would never fight a king not a president nor a prince to hand over the khilafat; in fact Allah who take care of subjecting the entire kings, princes and presidents of the countries by handing the leadership to Allah’s khalifa in the land the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni,and whoever announced on his satellite channel that he is handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over the earth before the passage of planet of the major chastisement, surely Allah will not and never increase him but power to his power, verily, it should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the khalifa of Allah over the earth to violate Allah’s promise to His servants in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:7
{ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7) } صدق الله العظيم [إيراهيم].

And your sustenance is in the heaven and what you are promised, surely the heat temperature of the sun is rising and the solar explosions are in succession has serious consequences upon whoever He pleases from among you; if you only knew, especially the yellow solar winds from the heaven and the destructive wind from earth, and the asteroids/meteorites that varies in size, and the mountainous hail falls on you from the heavy clouds if it freezes due to the speed of wind and the coldness so it would shatter as different size of shrapnel with which Allah strikes whom He pleases and take it away from whom He pleases. And thunder, drowning, burning, hail, also the chastisement comes to you from every place air, land and sea, and underneath your feet by the successive earthquakes one shake follows the other for you may return to the Truth from your Lord, and from it what would come to your buildings from the foundations so the ceiling would fall over you.

O you who feel secure from Allah’s chastisement in various spots of earth, know that you are can not elude Allah, and indeed Allah shall bring disgrace upon the disbelievers, and preceded the news from the decisive Reminder from before the beginning of the continuous skirmishes by the pen of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and not by the pen of fortune teller lies 99% and he is right in one snatched glimpse of news; in fact we have what proves the news by the pen of the Imam Mahdi we deduce it for you from the decisive grand Quran Book of the Knower of the unseen where in it your news and the news of who were before you and the news of what will come after you, indeed you shall know whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is an insolent liar or he is truly the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the earth by Allah’s command, your Lord and my Lord, He creates what He pleases and chooses yet you have no choice of the matter, glory be to Him the Exalted High above what they associate (with Him).

So be of the grateful ones is better for you surely Allah has conferred benefit on this nation that Allah sent in it the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a khalifa of Allah as mercy of Allah for the worlds, and if you disbelieve in the True call from your Lord and you refuse Allah to be Him the Judge between you in what you differed therein, indeed you did not disobey Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi nor you gave him the lie; in fact you gave the lie in the messages of Allah, so who would shelter you from the severe chastisement of the nine o’clock of some day; night or daylight? Indeed, you shall know that I did not do that out of my accord, and I know from Allah what you do not know, and there is nothing between you and I dreams of vision; in fact the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the Quran. And by no means you can never vilify the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi a thing to the fact I fully explain the Quran by the Quran, and I sift the prophetic sunna by the Quran and I challenge you by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran; in fact you follow what is contrary to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, so how can consider you are guided aright O you who held fast with the threads of the spider and you left Allah rope that has the firmest handle? Verily, where will you go from Allah’s chastisement if you are truthful? O our Allah, grant from You a decision between me and the arch enemies of the Reminder the grand Quran, and You are the Best of the deciders.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?33046

اقتباس المشاركة 273139 من موضوع عتابٌ لأنصارنا في اليمن بالذات بأن لا يفتوا الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار ما لم نفتِ به بالحقّ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - صفر - 1439 هـ
11 – 11– 2017 مـ
09:02 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=273108

عتابٌ لأنصارنا في اليمن بالذات بأن لا يفتوا الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار ما لم نُفتِ به بالحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد ..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار اليمانيين، إنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من الصادقين لا أسمح بنشر ما لم يحدث كمثل الخبر الذي شاع بينكم أني التقيت بالزعيم علي عبد الله صالح! ولم ألتقِ به بعد منذ أكثر من عشر سنواتٍ، ولا ولن أطلب مقابلة الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وما ينبغي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض أن يطلب مقابلة رئيسٍ أو ملكٍ أو أميرٍ، وليس تكبراً مني ولا غروراً؛ بل كون ذلك تنقيصاً وتحقيراً من شأن خليفة الله، كون كافة ملوك أهل الأرض ورؤسائهم ليسوا بأكبر مقامٍ في الأرض من خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ حتى يطلب مقابلتهم؛ بل هم من يطلبون مقابلة خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فنأذن لمن نشاء منهم إنْ شئتُ ذلك. وكذلك الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح لا ولن أطلب منه مقابلته لشحادة تسليم قيادة عاصمة الخلافة الإسلاميّة. هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا ولن أطلب مقابلة الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح حتى لو سيؤتيني جبلاً من ذهبٍ؛ بل الله من سوف يسوق الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح عفاش إلى الإمام المهديّ ليطلب مقابلة خليفة الله ليسلّمه القيادة فيُصدِق الله خليفته الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، إنّ الله بالغ أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. فليس الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني قائد حزبٍ سياسيٍّ مقمقم يبحث عن الدعم من أيٍّ من قادات البشر يكبر أو يَصغر؛ بل خليفة الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني هو الأكبر من كافة قيادات البشر أجمعين كوني خليفة الله في الأرض. ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ فتحرّوا الصدق ولا تزيدوا فوق الصدق شيئاً من الكذب فذلك مردودٌ على من قال ما لم نقله.. ونعمْ؛ فاتَحَه بعضُ الأنصار بشأنِ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فكلّموه عن دعوتي قليلاً، فحسب ما بلغني أنّه قال: "ما دمتم معه فنحن معه". وهذا كل ما قاله الزعيم بحسب ما بلّغني الذين فاتحوه بالموضوع على لسان أحدٍ منهم.

وعلى كل حالٍ نقول: يا فخامة الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح إذا كنت حقاً مع الإمام المهديّ قلباً وقالباً فأصدق قولك بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي واذهب إلى خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لتسليمه قيادة عاصمة الخلافة الإسلاميّة صنعاء إن كنت من الصادقين، ما لم فإنّ عذاب الله آتٍ على كافة قادات البشر ومن يشاء الله من شعوبهم حتى يسلّموا الخلافة إلى خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيُخضع الله أعناقهم لخليفة الله ناصر محمد اليماني بآية عذابٍ أو أمرٍ من عنده كيفما يشاء، وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

فلا يزال الله يُصيب من يشاء منكم من قوارع التناوش كمثل الزلازل البريّة والبحريّة، وأعاصير البحر المسجور، وفيضانات الماء المنهمر، وشظايا كسف جبال من بردٍ من السماء، وأعاصير فيها نارٌ تحرق الغابات وحدائق ذات بهجةٍ فتلتهم دياركم النار، وأنواع من عذاب التناوش الأكبر من الله الواحد القهار بسبب اقتراب كوكب النار، ولن تجدوا لكم من دون الله أنصاراً ليردّوا عنكم عذاب الله الواحد القهار، ولن يغني عنكم كيدكم شيئاً فلا درء لعذاب الله الواحد القهار إلا التوبة والاستغفار واتّباع الذكر القرآن العظيم رسالة الله إلى الناس كافةً. فأين المفر من عذاب الله من البحر والبر والسماء؟ فقد غضب الله لكتابه وبدأ بإعلان الحرب المستمرة هنا وهناك في بقاعٍ شتى حتى يأتي أمر الله بالتصديق والخضوع لخليفة الله عليكم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني شئتم أم أبيتم، ولسوف تعلمون.

ولا ولن يقاتلكم خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لتسلّموه الخلافة؛ بل سوف أضع رجلاً على رجلٍ فوق سرير غرفة نومي حتى يطلب علي عبد الله صالح وغيره مقابلة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لتسليمه قيادة عاصمة الخلافة الإسلاميّة، وكذلك من بعد التسليم فلن أقاتل ملكاً ولا رئيساً ولا أميراً لتسليم الخلافة؛ بل الله من يتولى إخضاع كافة الملوك وأمراء ورؤساء الدول بتسليم القيادة إلى خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ومن أعلن في قناته الفضائيّة أنه مُسلّمٌ القيادة إلى الإمام المهدي خليفة الله في الأرض من قبل مرور كوكب العذاب الأكبر فلا ولن يزيده الله إلا عزّاً إلى عزّه، فلا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض أن يخالف وعد الله لعباده في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{ وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7) } صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ورزقكم في السماء وما توعدون! فلا تزال حرارة الشمس في ارتفاعٍ وانفجاراتٍ شمسيّةٍ تترى لها عواقب وخيمة على من يشاء الله منكم لو كنتم تعلمون، خصوصاً الرياح الشمسيّة الصفراء من السماء والريح العقيم من الأرض وكويكبات نيزكيّة متفاوتة في الحجم وجبالٍ من بردٍ تسقط عليكم من السحاب الثقال إذا تجمدت من جراء سرعة الرياح والبرودة فتتفتت إلى شظايا مختلفة الأحجام يصيب الله بها من يشاء ويصرفها عمّن يشاء، وصواعقُ وغرقٌ وحريقٌ وبردٌ، ويأتيكم العذاب من كلّ مكانٍ بحراً وبرّاً وجوّاً ومن تحت أرجلكم بالزلازل التترى، زلازل تتلوها زلازل لعلكم ترجعون إلى الحقّ من ربكم، ومنها ما يأتي بنيانكم من القواعد فيخرّ عليكم السقف.

يا من تأمنون عذاب الله في شتى بقاع الأرض، فاعلموا أنكم غير معجزي الله وأنّ الله مخزي الكافرين، وسبقت الأخبار من محكم الذكر من قبل بدْء التناوش المستمر بقلم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وليس بقلم عرّافٍ يكذب 99 في المائة ويصدق في خبرِ خطفةٍ واحدةٍ؛ بل لدينا ما يثبت أخبار قلم الإمام المهديّ نستنبطه لكم من محكم القرآن العظيم كتاب علام الغيوب فيه خبركم وخبر من كان قبلكم ونبأ ما بعدكم، ولسوف تعلمون هل ناصر محمد اليماني كذابٌ أشِرٌ أم أنّه حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض بأمر الله ربكم وربي؛ يخلق ما يشاء ويختار ليس لكم الخيرة من الأمر سبحانه وتعالى عمّا يشركون.

فكونوا من الشاكرين خيراً لكم، فقد منّ الله على هذه الأمّة أن يبعث الله فيها خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني رحمة الله للعالمين، وإن كفرتم بدعوة الحقّ من ربّكم ورفضتم أن يكون الله هو الحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فإنكم لم تعصوا خليفة الله المهديّ ولم تكذبوه؛ بل كذبتم بآيات الله، فمن يجركم من عذابٍ شديدٍ الساعة التاسعة يوماً ما ليلاً أو نهاراً؟ ولسوف تعلمون ما فعلتُ ذلك عن أمري، وأعلم من الله ما لا تعلمون، وليس بيني وبينكم أحلام الرؤيا؛ بل البيان الحقّ للقرآن بالقرآن. ولا ولن تستطيعوا أن تطعنوا في بيانات الإمام المهديّ شيئاً كوني أفصّل القرآن بالقرآن وأغربل السّنة النبويّة بالقرآن وأتحداكم بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ نورٌ على نورٍ لا يفترقان في القول، ولكنكم تتبعون ما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وتخالفون الأحاديث الحقّ في سنّة البيان التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؛ بل تتبعون ما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فكيف تحسبون أنكم مهتدون يا من اعتصمتم بخيوط العنكبوت وتركتم حبل الله ذا العروة الوثقى؟ فأين تذهبون من عذاب الله إن كنتم صادقين؟ اللهم افتح بيني وبين ألدّ أعداء الذكر القرآن العظيم من عندك، وأنت خير الفاتحين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..