الموضوع: A question asked then said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to what you call? And who has the knowledge of the Book answered then said

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. افتراضي A question asked then said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to what you call? And who has the knowledge of the Book answered then said

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

A question asked then said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to what you call? And who has the knowledge of the Book answered then said:

O community scholars of the nation, based on the True narrations which confirm that Allah would send to you Al-Mahdi, then it became logically that I inform you about my status among you, and I say: O people, I am the Awaited Mahdi from the family of the purified House, Allah sent me to the entire people and He did not make me a prophet nor a messenger; in fact He sent me as a support to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah has made my name an announcement and banner of my affair (Nasser Mohammad) which means: a supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and in that nests the wisdom of coinciding in may name to the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah made the place of coinciding in my name for the name (Mohammad) in my father’s name in order to be in my name the announcement about me and my banner and the title of my status (Nasser Mohammad). That’s because Allah did not make me neither a new prophet nor a messenger; in fact, an Imam (who is Nasser) = supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, for that I call you O community of scholars of the Muslims to go back to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger that is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran so I rule between you in all what you differed therein, and to reunite you and to the unification of the Muslims’ rank, and for mend your wounds and I purify your hearts with Truth and utmost purification, as well I call the entire humans to enter into Islam so they would be brothers in religion and they would love (each other) in Allah’s love, Lord of the worlds, in order for Allah to make the people a one-single nation in the upright Islamic religion; the religion of all prophets and messengers, and whoever seek a religion other than Islam verily it will not be accepted from him and indeed he will be of the losers in the hereafter.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

The straight ___________________ path
    ((((The supporter to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni))))

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2006

اقتباس المشاركة 6647 من موضوع وسأل سائل فقال: إلى ماذا يدعو ناصر محمد اليماني؟ وأجاب الذي عنده علم الكتاب فقال:

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

وسأل سائل فقال: إلى ماذا يدعو ناصر محمد اليماني؟ وأجاب الذي عنده علم الكتاب فقال:

ويا معشر عُلماء الأمة، إنّه وبناءً على الأحاديث الحقّ التي تُؤكد أنّ الله يبعث المهدي إليكم، فأصبح من المنطق أن أُعرِّفكم بشأني فيكم وأقول: يا أيها الناس إني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر من آل البيت المُطّهر بعثني الله إلى الناس كافةً ولم يجعلني نبياً ولا رسولاً؛ بل بعثني نُصرة لما جاء به محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وقد جعل الله في اسمي خبري وراية أمري (ناصر محمد) أي: ناصراً لما جاء به محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وفي ذلك تكمن حكمة التواطؤ في اسمي لاسم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وجعل الله موضع التواطؤ في اسمي للاسم (محمد) في اسم أبي لكي يكون في اسمي خبري ورايتي وعنوان أمري (ناصر محمد). ذلك لأن الله لم يجعلني نبياً جديداً ولا رسولاً بل الإمام الناصر لما جاء به محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولذلك أدعوكم يا معشر عُلماء المُسلمين إلى الرجوع إلى كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تُخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم لأحكم بينكم في جميع ما كنتم فيه تختلفون لجمع شملكم ولتوحيد صفّ المسلمين ولجبر كسرهم وأطهر قلوبهم بالحقِّ تطهيراً، وكذلك أدعو كافة البشر إلى الدخول في الإسلام فيكونون إخواناً في الدين يتحابون في الله ربّ العالمين ليجعل الله الناس أمةً واحدةً في الدين الإسلامي الحنيف ملَّة جميع الأنبياء والمُرسلين، ومن يبتغِ غير الإسلام ديناً فلن يُقبل منه وهو في الآخرة لمن الخاسرين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

الصراط___________________________________ المستقيم
    (((( الناصر لكتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحق الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني))))

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Purpose of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of his call..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-08-2018, 03:54 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 12:37 PM
  3. Essence of the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the Muslims, Christians, Jews and all people
    آخر مشاركة: 03-01-2018, 01:57 PM
  4. Answer of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for a question
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى Post your questions here
    آخر مشاركة: 18-07-2017, 04:18 AM
  5. Essence of the call of the Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to mankind and jinn altogether..
    آخر مشاركة: 16-04-2015, 02:10 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •