Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - Safar - 1439 AH
15 – 11– 2017 AD
11:16 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

From the Imam Mahdi to the royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz family of Saud

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah, and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad a khalifa of Allah on earth, Salam to the entire supporters in various regions, and all Muslims, and all searcher for the Truth to follow it among the worlds..

I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I write to you with words of the upcoming news in short that Allah’s chastisement of a grievous kind that you can not predict it, it will be at nine o’clock on someday very soon.

Verily, by Allah, then by Allah and by Allah Who there is nor worthy of worship other than Him, and I do not vow with else than Him, Allah my Lord and your Lord; Lord of the worlds in order for you to know this fully explained details of my abbreviated explanatory-statement (about) the night of the event and it has got near very, very, very very, very, very much while you are heedless in an abyss, neglectful, but unfortunately will you not look at the kingdom of Allah in your sky and what happens to your earth and your homes so you would expect the nearness of the inevitable term to whom among you Allah wills and the decree that made know? And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men — they have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not. They are as cattle; nay, they are more astray. These are the heedless ones.(179) And Allah’s are the best names, so call on Him thereby and leave alone those who violate the sanctity of His names. They will be recompensed for what they do.(180) And of those whom We have created is a community who guide with the truth and therewith do justice.(181) And those who reject Our messages — We lead them (to destruction) step by step from whence they know not.(182) And I grant them respite. Surely My scheme is effective.(183) Do they not reflect (that) there is no madness in their companion? He is only a plain warner.(184) Do they not consider the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what things Allah has created, and that it may be that their doom has drawn nigh? In what announcement after this will they then believe?(185) Whomsoever Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him. And He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.(186)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:179-186
{وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ ۖ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ (179) وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا ۖ وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ ۚ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (180) وَمِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ (181) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (182) وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ (183) أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (184) أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ (185) مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ (186)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

And I remind you with the word of Allah the Most High: {And of those whom We have created is a community who guide with the truth and therewith do justice.(181) And those who reject Our messages — We lead them (to destruction) step by step from whence they know not.(182) And I grant them respite. Surely My scheme is effective.(183)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:181-183
{وَمِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ (181) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (182) وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ (183)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

I swear by Allah the Great, that you did not deny the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in fact you denied Allah’s messages the authority of knowledge of Al-Yemeni, and for that Allah the Most High said: {And those who reject Our messages — We lead them (to destruction) step by step from whence they know not.(182) And I grant them respite. Surely My scheme is effective.(183)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:182-183
{وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (182) وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ (183)} صدق الله العظيم.

O Ali Abdullah Saleh.. O abdul Malik Al-Houthi.. O community leaders of reform, I say to you: find a solution for the Yemeni people who was strangled altogether from all doors and is the wheel of life is about to stop due to the closure of the land and sea ports, so there is no oil products nor commercial goods; neither imports nor exports, so how would be the fate of citizen who buys twenty-liter petrol or diesel from the black market for twelve thousand Yemeni riyals? Or will the Yemeni people abandon the cars and ride on carts to the fact the rental taxi will definitely stop?

Thus if the unjust embargo continues against the right of the Yemeni people then definitely the prices will rise in all necessities by multiple folds. O the prince king Mohammed son of Salman, do you want to cause death to the poor, weak, and needy out of hunger! So who would save you from Allah’s chastisement? Perhaps His royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, we respect you to the fact you are a man stand on a consistent principle and we can not seduce you about you principle with a mountain of gold; neither us nor Ali Abdullah and nor Abdul Malik,also not the reformers only who followed your call and followed your foot and held fast with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and your call is not a recent conversation of today; in fact since thirteen years I see you attribute to me the oppression of the Yemeni people and threatening me with Allah’s chastisement”. Then Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi replies to the royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman: Keep your duty to Allah the All Merciful, and seek refuge from satan. Verily, by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah, you did not free the Yemeni people from the injustice of Ali Abdullah Saleh nor from the injustice of Abdul Malik Al-Houthi nor from the leadership of the reformers and their parties; in fact you increased the Yemeni people injustice in addition to the injustice of the leaders of their parties from the inside, and you announced lately the suffocating siege out of everything and you shut down all gates of sea land and air except for the warplanes against Yemen. O man, do you secure Allah’s plan? So if your power over the people tempted you then remember Allah’s power against you, and know that the call-prayer of the oppressed there is no barrier between it and Allah, surely you have wronged ninety percent of the Yemeni people because of you excuse to fight Al-Houthis and Saleh.

Perhaps the royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we know that you are a man with a neutral position surely you are not a thing with the entire parties and you criticize us with the constructive criticism, as for your criticism for Mohammed son of Salman for the announcement of closing down the passageways of Yemen; sea and land ports as we shut down the airports from before, and that’s because it cleared to us that Iran sent new long range missiles to Yemen, maybe the patriot missiles can not intercept it, and it was not as the missiles with which Al-Houthis were striking the provinces near Yemen; in fact it has been accomplished setting off a long range missile for the first time being used since the war and it went the distance of thousands kilometers until it fell at King Khalid civil International Airport in Riyadh the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and yes it did not fall on the travelers’ waiting lobby; in fact beside the runny of the Airport (fell) in the fuel tanks of the airplanes and caused a violent explosion and air wave in the city of Riyadh, so where from this new long range missile for Al-Houthis yet the patriot missiles could not destroy it? And this what forced whom you call him prince king Mohammed son of Salman shut down the entire remaining passageways into the country of Yemen; land, sea and air, because of that long range missile, so there must have arrived to Yemen new long range and that what force us to take the decision of shutting down the entire passage way of Yemen land, sea and air.

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman, and I say: “Will you believe a vow of a man that all who knew him know that he do not lie; in fact he is truthful since childhood? That is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And I say to you: I swear by Allah the Great who gives life to the bones while it is decayed that it is missiles of Ali Abdullah Saleh that bought it since a long time ago navy ships and not from Iran, and some of what reaches to Eritrea, and there was nothing of missiles with him in the war of 94 and Ali Salem Al-Baid was striking at him with the scud missiles while Ali Abdullah Saleh did not own except Katyusha rockets of 24 kilometer, while the arms and bullets of the heavy weapons, surely he is a man hopes for peace as much as he can but due to the defeat in his heart so after the war of (year) ninety four with time and the claims of Eritrea to the island of Hanish he bought collection of many missiles where it is found in a storage inside the interior of a mountain from the towering-high mountains of Yemen there is some of theses long range missiles in some place.

By Allah, then by Allah, the entire missiles of humans can not reach it, verily can you destroy a towering-high mountain until you reach to the deaf belly of the mountain? Surely this is impossible. And that missile, he did not give it to them with ease; in fact with difficulty; in fact to cover up the war between them and the glee of the enemies.

I swear by Allah the Great, non possess the long range missiles from Yemen to the remote of the Arabian peninsula other than Ali Abdullah Saleh, and indeed Al-Houthis do not have it, and not a one missile entered Yemen since the beginning of the war of the Monetary Arab coalition, neither from Iran nor from others.

As in regard to Iran, surely it is not but Al-Mayadeen media channel to increase fueling the war of the gulf states against Yemen and crushing it, and beats the Sunni Arabs with the Shiite Arabs then hit the Shiite Arabs with the Sunni Arabs while they are safe in their homes behind the Arab Persian gulf. O man, does this please you? So keep your duty to Allah in regard of your Arab brothers both Sunni and Shiites, surely they are from the flesh of your shoulders and from your flesh and blood! Verily, keep your duty to Allah in regard of your family from around you of the Saudi people and their princes and big merchants so do not transgress against anyone of them only for justice without oppression only with justice, so do not create a dangerous sedition inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia so you would destroy your kingdom, and surely I am a trustworthy adviser for you

:As for my supporters among the Saudi people, I say to them

For if the kings' sons fight for the power of authority, surely it is forbidden for you to join to any of them, and hold fast with the covenant of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who took a covenant with Allah a firm pledge out of himself in era of king Abdullah son of Abdul Aziz by keeping the security of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that is holy by Allah’s exalted house (of worship) the Sacred Masjed - Qibla of the Muslims - to the entire worlds, and we command you by the complete fulfillment of the covenant of your Imam, surely the great covenant and pledge have preceded before the entire events by ten years from before the whole events, so it should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to fail his covenant that he took against himself out of his own self at the time of king Abdullah son of Abdul Aziz, may Allah mercy be upon him with His mercy and to forgive him.

Perhaps the royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we know that you are officer in the Yemeni Aram with the rank of colonel a graduate of military collage batch 30 and you have expertise and intelligence inside Yemen and outside of it in various regions due to the fact your supporters are found in various regions of the Arabian, the Islamic, the western and eastern countries, and since we did not find you lie and you have firm position the firmness of the fixed mountains, materials do not seduce you no matter who much it reached of trillions of Dollars, but do you have the absolute clear evidence that the long range missiles which was not used except one time only that truly owns it Ali Abdullah alone and not Al-Houthis possess it?

Then the military colonial the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: O man indeed lying has short ropes, and Ali Abdullah Saleh has foretold about it since approximately nine months or more in his address,and I told you with Truth that in his storage there is long range missiles, and he gave you fatwa with Truth that he is still holding his rage despite of what happened in his houses and the entire military camps and the entire government buildings and the infrastructure for Yemen, in spite he has missiles were not used yet from sorts of parties of Yemen and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the monetary Arab coalition although of his ownership for the destructive long range missiles to the fact it is long range missiles has a high destructive force, he bought it with billions of Dollars since a (period) of time, and he told you that he did not use it yet, and he extended his hand for peace and he did not use one of them despite of what happened from you in his castles and his military camps, surely that is a clear proof that he is truly a man of peace, and he still hope in achieving peace between him and Yemen and the Kingdom and not shedding blood, and we do not show courtesy to Ali abdullah Saleh Afash; in fact we have the right to say the Truth about the man of positive (traits) and criticise the negative with Truth without injustice.

As for the manifest proof for his ownership for long range missiles since a long time that is in the address of Ali Abdullah Saleh since nearly a year on this following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwOQA-oh1gA

By Allah, if Al-Houthis possess it they surely would have struck the entire provinces and capitals of the Kingdom and the Arab gulf states, but it is in the hand of a truly enduring wise man despite of his shortcomings in some of the behaviors except the bloodshed and the ambition of achieving peace and pardoning when in power, surely that trait Ali Abdullah Saleh got distinguished by it among the human leaders by pardoning his opponent after victory against him, but other than him of human leaders if the war rose between him and other parties and gained victory against him then he would crush him after the victory and utmost crushing, and the victorious would cut the necks of party leaders and the necks of the leaders of the defeated party, and they would annihilate then by genocide as Saddam was doing and others from leaders of humans the blood spillers and they do not respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant in the case of their opponents after the victory.

O people, it is then he deserves if Allah distinguished him to be the first who would hand over the leadership of Sanaa the capital of the Islamic khilafat to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, an Imam of the global peace among the world’s nations and achieving the peaceful coexistence between the Muslims and the disbeliever, and uprooting the doctrines of terrorism and the bloodshed from the hearts of the Muslims and the disbelievers, and fulfilling the peaceful living among the nations of humans and between the Muslim and the disbeliever, surely there is no compulsion in religion, surely whoever will to believe let him and whoever wills to disbelieve let him, and our only duty is to deliver the message and up to Allah the reckoning, and for that Allah made the heavenly-garden for who give thanks, and hell for who disbelieve, indeed by Allah non can gain victory against the sickness of terrorism between the parties among the nations except the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and not that I gain victory against them with bloodshed; in fact an intellectual doctrinal victory with the authority of knowledge to change the doctrines of falsehood in their hearts and we make them see with the Truth from their Lord.

Here my word: Verily by Allah you will not and would never find a way out for you in what you are therein of anguish and distress O community of Yemenis especially the family of Saud and the Arab coalition in general and all the Muslims and the entire countries of the worlds only the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who has the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, Allah sent me as mercy for the worlds, and if you refuse Allah will make me prevail over the whole world in a night while the arrogant ones get small (humiliated with disgrace), and Allah will annihilate whoever He pleases and keeps whoever He pleases, so do you want to wait until you see what you are promised? Isn’t it out of sense and logic is for you to say: “O our Allah, if this man so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad O our Allah make us see in His True explanatory-statement for the Quran before we meet disgrace and shame by chastisement from You”.

But those who delay their ratification and their following to the True caller to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger the they turn away and delay they belief until they see the painful chastisement, surely I say to them: your hearts got similar with the hearts of how disbelieves in the grand Quran in time of revealing it, so instead of them say: O our Allah if this is the Truth from You then make us see with it and do not make our hearts get blind about the Truth from You, so guide us before we meet disgrace and shame by chastisement from You; in fact their call was the opposite and they hasten Allah’s chastisement before His mercy, only on whom Allah has mercy and they turned to their Lord to guide their hearts. And Allah the Most High said: {And remember when you were few, deemed weak in the land, fearing lest people should carry you off by force, He sheltered you and strengthened you with His help, and gave you of the good things that you might give thanks.(26) O you who believe, be not unfaithful to Allah and the messenger, nor be unfaithful to your trusts, while you know.(27) And know that your wealth and your children are a temptation, and that Allah is He with Whom there is a mighty reward.(28) O you who believe, if you keep your duty to Allah, He will grant you a distinction and do away with your evils and protect you. And Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.(29) And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away — and they devised plans and Allah, too, had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.(30) And when Our messages are recited to them, they say: We have heard. If we wished, we could say the like of it; this is nothing but the stories of the ancients.(31) And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.(32) And Allah would not chastise them while you were among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:26-33
{وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ أَنتُمْ قَلِيلٌ مُّسْتَضْعَفُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ تَخَافُونَ أَن يَتَخَطَّفَكُمُ النَّاسُ فَآوَاكُمْ وَأَيَّدَكُم بِنَصْرِهِ وَرَزَقَكُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (26) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَخُونُوا اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ وَتَخُونُوا أَمَانَاتِكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (27) وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلَادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ (28) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ (29) وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ ۚ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ (30) وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُوا قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاءُ لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَٰذَا ۙ إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (31) وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (32) وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

:We remind and warn with Allah’s permission, the One, the Supreme, and say
O community of the worlds, some of the major chastisement that you can not predict it will occur at nine o’clock exactly, so you could not hasten an hour nor delay. That is between you and I explaining it after it come to pass with wrongdoing from yourselves, to the fact you turned away and refused that we rule between you with the judgement of Allah in what you differed therein at time of the peak of your major dispute to the degree of fighting the Muslims each other, so keep your duty to Allah; listen and obey before the disgrace and the shame by the painful chastisement, surely I am a trustworthy adviser for you.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=273465

اقتباس المشاركة 273465 من موضوع من الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - صفر - 1439 هـ
15 – 11– 2017 مـ
11:16 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=273451

من الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على النبيّ المختار محمد رسول الله والمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض، وسلامٌ على كافة الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار وجميع المسلمين وجميع الباحثين عن الحقّ لاتّباعه في العالمين..

وإني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أكتب لكم بكلمات الخبر القادم باختصارٍ بأنّ عذاباً لله من النوع الأكبر الذي لا يمكنهم التنبؤ به سوف يكون الساعة التاسعة يوماً ما عمّا قريبٍ جداً.

فوالله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله وتالله الذي لا أعبد غيره ولا أقسم بسواه الله ربي وربكم ربّ العالمين لتعلمون تفصيل بياني هذا المختصر ليلة الحدث وقد اقترب جداً جداً جداً جداً جداً جداً وأنتم في غمرةٍ ساهون غافلون، ولكن للأسف فهل لا تنظرون إلى ملكوت الله في سمائكم وما يحدث لأرضكم ودياركم فتتوقعون قرب الأجل المحتوم لمن يشاء الله منكم والقدر المعلوم؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ ۖ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ (179) وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا ۖ وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ ۚ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (180) وَمِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ (181) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (182) وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ (183) أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (184) أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ (185) مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ (186)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وأذكّركم بقول الله تعالى:
{وَمِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ (181) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (182) وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ (183)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وأقسم بالله العظيم ما كذّبتم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بل كذّبتم بآيات الله سلطان علم اليماني، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (182) وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ (183)} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا علي عبد الله صالح ويا عبد الملك الحوثي ويا معشر قيادات الإصلاح أقول لكم: أوجدوا حلاً للشعب اليماني الذي تمّ خنقه أجمعين من جميع الأبواب وأوشكتْ أن تقف عجلة الحياة بسبب إغلاق المنافذ البريّة والبحريّة فلا مشتقاتٌ نفطيّةٌ ولا بضائع تجاريّةٌ لا واردٌ ولا تصديرٌ فكيف هو مصير المواطن الذي يشتري عشرين لتر بترولٍ أو ديزلٍ من السوق السوداء باثني عشر ألف ريالٍ يمني؟ أم إنّ الشعب اليماني سيركنون السيارات ويركبون على موترات كون تكاسي الإيجار حتماً ستتوقف؟

وكذلك إن استمر هذا الحصار الظالم في حقّ الشعب اليماني فحتماً سترتفع الأسعار في كلّ شيءٍ من ضروريات الحياة بأضعافٍ مضاعفةٍ، فهل تريد يا أيها الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان أن تُميت الفقراء والضعفاء والمساكين جوعاً! فمن يُجرك من عذاب الله؟ وربّما يودّ صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد نحن نحترمك كونك رجل واقف على مبدأ ثابتٍ دعويٍّ ولا نستطيع فتنتك عن مبدأك بجبلٍ من ذهبٍ لا نحن ولا علي عبد الله ولا عبد الملك ولا الإصلاحيّون إلا من اتبع دعوتك ونهج نهجك واعتصم بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، ودعوتك ليست حديث اليوم؛ بل منذ ثلاثة عشرَ عاماً وأراك تصفني بظلم الشعب اليماني وتهددني وغيري بعذاب الله". فمن ثمّ يردّ خليفة الله المهديّ على صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان: اتقِ الله الرحمن واستعذ من الشيطان، فوالله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله ما حررتَ الشعب اليماني من ظلم علي عبد الله صالح ولا من الأظلم عبد الملك الحوثي ولا من الأظلم قيادات الإصلاح وأحزابهم؛ بل زدتَ الشعب اليماني ظلماً أعظمَ إضافة إلى ظلم قادات أحزابه بالداخل، وأعلنتَ مؤخراً الحصار الخانق على الشعب اليماني من كلّ شيءٍ وأغلقتَ أبوابه البحريّة والبريّة والجويّة إلا الطيران الحربي على اليمن، فهل تأمن مكر الله يا رجل؟ فإذا غرّتك قدرتك على الناس فتذكّر قدرة الله عليك، واعلم أنّ دعوة المظلوم ليس بينها وبين الله حجاب فقد ظلمت تسعين في المائة من الشعب اليماني بسبب حجّتك لحرب الحوثين وصالح.

وربّما يودّ صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، نحن نعرف أنك رجلٌ ذو موقفٍ حياديٍّ فلستَ مع كافة الأحزاب في شيءٍ وتنقدنا جميعاً بالنقد البنّاء، وأما انتقادك لمحمدٍ بن سلمان على إعلان إغلاق منافذ اليمن البحريّة والبريّة كما أغلقنا الجويّة من قبل وذلك كونه تبيّن لنا أنّ إيران أرسلت إلى اليمن صواريخ جديدة بعيدة المدى، لربما لم تستطِع أن تتصدى لها الباتريوت ولم تكن كمثل الصواريخ التي كان يضرب بها الحوثيّون محافظاتٍ قريبةٍ من اليمن؛ بل تمّ إطلاق صاروخٍ بعيد المدى لأوّل مرةٍ يُستخدم فيها منذ بداية الحرب وانطلق مسافة آلاف الكيلومترات حتى وقع في مطار الملك خالد الدولي المدني في عاصمة المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة الرياض، ونعم لم يقع في صالة انتظار المسافرين بل جانبَ مدْرَجِ المطار بخزّانات وقود الطائرات وأحدث انفجاراً عنيفاً وموجاتٍ هوائيّة في مدينة الرياض، فمن أين هذا الصاروخ الجديد بعيد المدى للحوثيين ولا تستطيع الباتريوت تفجيره؟ وهذا ما أجبر مَنْ تُسمّيه الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان إغلاق كافة المنافذ المتبقيّة على دولة اليمن برّاً وبحراً وجواً بسب ذلك الصاروخ بعيد المدى، فلا بدّ أنها وصلت إلى اليمن صواريخ جديدة بعيدة المدى وذلك ما أجبرنا على اتخاذ القرار لإغلاق كافة منافذ اليمن برّاً وبحراً وجوّاً.

فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير الملك محمد بن سلمان وأقول: "فهل سوف تصدّق قسم رجلٍ جميعُ الذين يعرّفونه يعلمون أنه لا يكذب بل من الصادقين منذ الصغر؟ ذلكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني. وأقول لك: أقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميمٌ أنها صواريخ علي عبد الله صالح اشتراها منذ زمنٍ بعيدٍ عابرات البحار وليست من إيران، وأن منها ما يصل إلى أريتريا، ولم يكن معه في حرب 94 شيئاً من الصواريخ وكان يضربه علي سالم البيض صنعاء بصواريخ سكود وعلي عبد الله صالح لا يملك إلا صواريخ الكاتيوشا 24 كيلو والسلاح وأعيرة السلاح الثقيل، فهو رجل يرجو السلام قدر ما يستطيع ولكنه نظراً للغلب في قلبه فمن بعد حرب أربعةٍ وتسعين بزمنٍ وادّعاء أريتريا في جزيرة حنيش اشترى مجموعة صواريخ كثيرة وتوجد في مخزن داخل بطن جبلٍ من جبال اليمن الشاهقة من هذه الصواريخ بعيدة المدى في مكان ما.

والله ثم والله لا تستطيع كافة صواريخ البشر الوصول إليها، فهل تستطيعون تدمير جبلٍ شاهقٍ حتى تصلوا إلى بطن الجبل الصمّ؟ فهذا مستحيلٌ. وذلك الصاروخ البعيد المدى لم يعطيه للحوثيين بسهولةٍ؛ بل بصعوبةٍ؛ بل لتداري الفتنة بينهم وشماتة الأعداء.

وأقسم بالله العظيم لا يملك الصواريخ البعيدة المدى من اليمن إلى أقصى الجزيرة العربيّة غير علي عبد الله صالح، وأنه لا يملكها الحوثيّون، ولم يدخل صاروخٌ واحدٌ اليمن منذ بدْءِ حرب تحالف النقد العربي لا من إيران ولا من غيرها.

وبالنسبة لإيران، فليست إلا قناة الميادين الإعلانيّة لتزيد تأجيج حرب دول الخليج على اليمن وسحقه وتضرب السُّنة العرب بالشيعة العرب وتضرب الشيعة العرب بالسُّنة العرب وهم سالمون في ديارهم وراء الخليج العربيّ الفارسيّ، فهل يسرّك هذا يا رجل؟ فاتقِ الله في إخوتك العرب سنّةً وشيعةً فهم لحم كتفيك ومن دمك ولحمك! واتقِ الله في أسرتك ومن حولك من الشعب السعوديّ وأمرائه والتجار الكبار فلا تعتدِ على أحدٍ منهم إلا بالحقّ من غير ظلمٍ إلا بالحقّ، فلا تخلق فتنةً خطيرةً داخل المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة فتدمّر مملكتك، إني لك من الناصحين.

وبالنسبة لأنصاري في الشعب السعوديّ فأقول لهم :

لئن اقتتل أبناء الملوك على السلطة فمحرمٌ عليكم أن تنضمّوا إلى أيٍّ منهم، واعتصموا بعهد الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الذي اتّخذ عند الله عهداً وميثاقاً غليظاً من ذات نفسه في عصر الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز بالحفاظ على أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة المقدسة ببيت الله المعظم المسجد الحرام قبلة المسلمين لكافة العالمين، ونأمركم بالوفاء التّام لعهد إمامكم فقد سبق العهد والميثاق العظيم كافة هذه الأحداث بعشرِ سنواتٍ من قبل الأحداث كلها، فلا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن ينكث عهده الذي قطعه على نفسه من ذات نفسه في زمن الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمه الله برحمته وغفر له.

وربّما يودّ صاحب السمو الملكي محمد بن سلمان أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني نحن نعلم أنك ضابطٌ في الجيش اليمني برتبة عقيدٍ خريج الكلّية الحربيّة الدفعة ثلاثون ولديك خبراتٌ ومخابراتٌ داخل اليمن وخارجه وفي مختلف الأقطار نظراً لأنّ أنصارك يوجدون في مختلف أقطار الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة والغربيّة والشرقيّة، وبما أنه ما عهدناك تكذّب وذو موقفٍ ثابتٍ ثبوت الجبال الرواسي لا تفتنك عنه المادة مهما بلغت من تريليونات الدولارات ولكن هل لديك البرهان المبين القطعي أنّ الصواريخ بعيدة المدى والتي لم تستخدم بعدُ غيرَ واحدٍ فقط حقاً يملكها علي عبد الله صالح وحده ولا يملكها الحوثيّون؟

فمن ثم يردّ عليك العقيد العسكري الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: يا رجل إنّ الكذب حباله قصيرة، وقد أخبر بها علي عبد الله صالح منذ ما يقارب تسعة أشهرٍ أو أكثر في خطابه، وأخبركم بالحقّ أن في مخازنه صواريخ بعيدة المدى، وأفتاكم بالحقّ أنه لا يزال يكظم غيظه برغم ما حدث في منازله وكافة المعسكرات وكافة المباني الحكوميّة والبنية التحتيّة لليمن، برغم أن لديه صواريخ لم تستخدم بعد من أنواع أحزاب اليمن والمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وتحالف النقد العربي برغم امتلاكه لصواريخ المدى البعيد المدمرة كونها صواريخ بعيدة المدى ذات قوةٍ تدميريّةٍ عاليةٍ اشتراها بمليارات الدولارات منذ زمنٍ، وأخبركم أنه لم يستخدمها بعدُ، وأنه يمدّ يده للسلام ولم يستخدم واحداً منها برغم ما حدث منكم في قصوره ومعسكراته، فهذا برهان مبينٌ أنه حقاً رجلُ السلام ولا يزال يأمل في تحقيق السلام بينه وبين اليمن والمملكة وعدم سفك الدماء، ونحن لا نجامل علي عبد الله صالح عفاش؛ بل لنا الحقّ أن نقول الحقّ في الرجل من إيجابياتٍ وننتقده في السلبيات بالحقّ من غير ظلمٍ.

وأمّا البرهان المبين لامتلاكه لصواريخ بعيدة المدى منذ أمدٍ بعيدٍ ذلك في خطاب علي عبد الله صالح منذ ما يقارب العام على هذا الرابط التالي:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwOQA-oh1gA

وتالله لو كان يملكها الحوثيّون لضربوا بها كافة محافظات وعواصم المملكة ودول الخليج العربي، ولكنها بيد رجلٍ حقّ؛ حليمٌ وحكيمٌ برغم عيوبه في بعض التصرفات إلا سفك الدم والطموح لتحقيق السلم والعفو عند المقدرة فتلك صفة تميّز بها علي عبد الله صالح من بين قادات البشر يعفو عن خصمه من بعد الانتصار عليه، ولكن غيره من قادات البشر إذا قامت حربٌ بينه وبين حزبٍ آخر وانتصر عليه فيسحقه من بعد الانتصار سحقاً، ويقطع قاداتُ الحزب المنتصِر أعناق قادات الحزب المنهزِم ويبيدونهم إبادةً جماعيّةً كما كان يفعل صدام وغيره من قادات البشر سفّاكي الدم ولا يرقبون في خصومهم إلّاً ولا ذمّةً من بعد الانتصار.

إذاً يا قوم فهو يستحق إذا كان الله ميّزه أن يكون أوّل من يسلّم قيادة عاصمة الخلافة الإسلاميّة صنعاء إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إمام السلام العالميّ بين شعوب العالم وتحقيق التعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر واجتثاث عقائد الإرهاب وسفك الدم من قلوب المسلمين والكافرين وتحقيق التعايش السلمي بين شعوب البشر وبين المسلم والكافر، فلا إكراه في الدين فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر، إنما علينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب، ولذلك جعل الله الجنة لمن شكر والنار لمن كفر، ألا والله لا يستطيع أن ينتصر على آفة الإرهاب بين الأحزاب في الأمم إلا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وليس أني أنتصر عليهم بسفك الدم؛ بل انتصاراً فكريّاً عقائديّاً بسلطان العلم لتغيير عقائد الباطل في قلوبهم ونبصّرهم بالحقّ من ربهم.

فاسمعوا قولي: فوالله لا ولن تجدوا لكم مخرجاً فيما أنتم فيه من الكرب والغمّ يا معشر اليمانيين خاصةً وآل سعود والتحالف العربيّ عامةً وجميع المسلمين وكافة دول العالمين غير الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مَنْ عنده علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم، بعثني الله رحمةً للعالمين، وإن أبيتم أظهرني الله على العالَم بأسره في ليلةٍ والمستكبرون صاغرون، ويهلك الله من يشاء ويبقي من يشاء، فهل تريدون أن تنتظروا حتى تروا ما توعدون؟ أليس من العقل والمنطق هو أن تقولوا:
" اللهم إن كان هذا الرجل المدعو ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اللهم بصّرنا ببيانه الحقّ للقرآن من قبل أن نذّل ونخزى بعذابٍ من عندك".

ولكنّ الذين يؤجّلون تصديقهم واتّباعهم لداعي الحقّ إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فاعرَضوا وأخّروا تصديقهم حتى يروا العذاب الأليم، فأقول لهم: لقد تشابهت قلوبكم مع قلوب الذين كفروا بالقرآن العظيم في زمن تنزيله فبدل أن يقولوا اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فبصّرنا به ولا تجعل قلوبنا تعمى عن الحقّ من عندك فاهدنا إليه من قبل أن نذّل ونخزى بعذابٍ من عندك؛ بل كان دعاؤهم العكس فيستعجلون بعذاب الله قبل رحمته، إلا من رحم ربي وأنابوا إلى ربهم ليهدي قلوبهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ أَنتُمْ قَلِيلٌ مُّسْتَضْعَفُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ تَخَافُونَ أَن يَتَخَطَّفَكُمُ النَّاسُ فَآوَاكُمْ وَأَيَّدَكُم بِنَصْرِهِ وَرَزَقَكُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (26) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَخُونُوا اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ وَتَخُونُوا أَمَانَاتِكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (27) وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلَادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ (28) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ (29) وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ ۚ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ (30) وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُوا قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاءُ لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَٰذَا ۙ إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (31) وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (32) وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ونذكّر ونحذّر بإذن الله الواحد القهّار ونقول:
من العذاب الأكبر الذي لا تستطيعون التنبؤ به سيحدث الساعة التاسعة بالضبط يا معشر العالمين، فلا تستقدمون ساعةً ولا تستأخرون. وذلك بيني وبينكم وتفصيله من بعدِ وقوعه بظلمٍ من عند أنفسكم، كونكم أعرضتم وأبيتم أن نحكم بينكم بحكم الله فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون في زمن أوج اختلافكم الأكبر لدرجة قتال المسلمين بعضهم بعضاً، فاتقوا الله واسمعوا وأطيعوا من قبل الذلّ والخزي بعذابٍ أليمٍ، إني لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.