Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..O you the questioner about the straight path, it is the equitable path; not crooked and it is the True path

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family- and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme till the last day..

O the questioner about the straight path, it is the equitable path, not crooked and it is the True path to whom want to take the path of his Lord surely my Lord is upon a straight path while satan is upon the crooked path. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is no living creature but He grasps it by its forelock. Surely my Lord is on the straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:56
{مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلاَّ هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:56].

So if you want to follow the straight path then hold fast by Allah’s rope the glorious Quran and disbelieve in what is contrary to it decisive so Allah would guide you by the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A.L.R. A Book which We have revealed to you that you should bring forth the people, by their Lord’s permission, from darkness into light, to the way of the All Mighty, the Praised One.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:1
{الَر كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىصِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ (1)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

Indeed that the call to Allah’s path has to be on most certain knowledge from your Lord does not has a the probability of doubt a thing, and not by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَالْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

So hold fast by Allah’s light that descended upon His messenger the True proof that is guarded from alteration and falsification throughout the ages; Allah’s argument against the people if they follow what is contrary to Allah’s light in His decisive Book. And Allah the Most High said: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a straight path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:174-175
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بُرْهَانٌ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُبِينًا (174) فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُسْتَقِيمًا(175)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Look my honorable brother, if you want to call to a the straight path; the path of the All Mighty, the praised One, then you need to know the True certain knowledge from your Lord, so you would all the people by the True certain knowledge to Allah’s path as was calling them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and who follows him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me.}Truthful Allah the Great, it is not permissible for you to all with knowledge that has the probability of correct and the probability of error, so that is following conjecture but conjecture not bears the probability of correct and error, for that it does not avail a thing against the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s way. They follow nothing but conjecture, and they only lie.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:116
{وَإِنْ تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَنْ فِي الأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلا الظنّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلا يَخْرُصُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:116].

So look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s path.}Truthful Allah the Great, so how can you say that the straight path is Mecca without knowledge from Allah? Surely that is satan’s command to say against Allah what you do not know. And Allah the Most High said: {He enjoins on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:169
{وَإِنْ تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَنْ فِي الأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم
{إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:169].

But the word against Allah without clear knowledge from Lord of the worlds is forbidden to you in the decisive Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:33
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الحقّ وَأَنْ تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:33].

O man, keep your duty to Allah and obey the command of the All Merciful, also disobey the command of satan, so you do not say of Allah other than the Truth in order for you not to be of the chastised ones on the day of your death. And Allah the Most High said: {This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:93
{الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:93].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and his servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3269

اقتباس المشاركة 14069 من موضوع ويا أيها السائل عن الصراط المستقيم، فإنه الصراط السوي غير المعوج وهو السبيل الحقّ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني

ويا أيها السائل عن الصراط المستقيم، فإنّه الصراط السّوي غير المعوج وهو السبيل الحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار إلى اليوم الآخر..

ويا أيّها السائل عن الصراط المستقيم، فإنّه الصراط السّوي غير المعوج وهو السبيل الحقّ لمن أراد أن يتّخذ السبيل إلى ربّه فإنّ ربّي على صراطٍ مستقيم والشيطان على الصراط المعوج، وقال الله تعالى: {مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:56].

فإن أردت أن تتّبع الصراط المستقيم فاعتصم بحبل الله القرآن المجيد واكفر بما خالف لمحكمه فيهديك الله بالقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿١} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ألا وإنّ الدعوة إلى سبيل الله لا بدّ أن تكون على بصيرةٍ من ربِّك لا تحتمل الشكّ شيئاً وليس بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

فاعتصم بنور الله الذي تنزَّل على رسوله البرهان الحقّ المحفوظ من التحريف والتزييف على مرّ العصور حجّة الله على الناس لو اتَّبعوا ما يخالف لمحكم نور الله في محكم كتابه، وقال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فانظر أخي الكريم إن كنت تريد أن تدعو إلى الصراط المستقيم صراط العزيز الحميد فإنّه يلزمك معرفة البصيرة الحقّ من ربِّك فتدعو الناس بتلك البصيرة الحقّ إلى سبيل الله كما كان يدعوهم محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ومن اتَّبعه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108]، فلا يجوز لك أن تدعو بعلمٍ يحتمل الصّح ويحتمل الخطأ فذلك اتِّباع الظنّ، ولكنّ الظنّ يحتمل الصّح ويحتمل الخطأ لذلك لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ﴿١١٦} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فانظر لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم، فكيف تقول إنَّ الصِّراط المستقيم هو مكة بغير علمٍ من الله؟ فذلك من أمر الشيطان أن تقول على الله ما لا تعلم، وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولكنّ القول على الله بغير سلطان العلم الحقّ البيِّن من ربّ العالمين هو محرَّمٌ عليكم في محكم الكتاب، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّـهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٣} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

فاتّقِ الله يا رجل وأطِع أمر الرحمن واعصِ أمر الشيطان فلا تقل على الله غير الحقّ حتى لا تكون من المعذّبين يوم موتك، وقال الله تعالى:
{الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:93].

وسلام ٌعلى المُرسَلين، والحمدُ ُلله ربِّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..