Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 06 - 1433 AH
14 - 05- 2012 AD
04:00 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Allah’s mercy be upon the dead Muslims, as well we hope from Allah to have mercy for the regretting dead disbelievers after they tasted the painful chastisement

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme, after this..

I begged from is the Most Loved Thing to myself, my beloved Lord by the fact of no God except Him, and by the fact of His mercy that He ordained upon Himself, and by the fact of greatness of the Bliss of the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf to forgive and have mercy to all dead Muslims and to make them enter altogether among His righteous servants by His mercy, and to have mercy for the entire dead regretful disbelievers of those who went astray to get them out of hell fire to the heavenly-gardens of bliss, indeed my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful, Loving-kind, doer of what He intends. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then as for those who are unhappy, they will be in the Fire; for them therein will be sighing and groaning —(106) Abiding therein so long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as thy Lord please. Surely your Lord is Doer of what He intends.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:106-107
{فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ‌ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ‌ وَشَهِيقٌ ﴿١٠٦﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْ‌ضُإِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَ‌بُّكَ إِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِ‌يدُ ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

O our Allah, forgive all the dead Muslims and the regretting ones of the dead disbelievers. O You Who encompass everything with mercy and knowledge, indeed Your promise is ever true and You are the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to interrupt me than say: “O who claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi, debating the people with the decisive Reminder, hoe can ask forgiveness for the dead disbelievers? Didn’t Allah the Most High say: {It is not for the prophet and those who believe to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even though they should be near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of the flaming fire.(113) And Abraham’s asking forgiveness for his father was only owing to a promise which he had made to him; but when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Surely Abraham was tender-hearted, forbearing.(114)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:113-114?”.
{مَا كَانَ لِلنَّبِيِّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن يَسْتَغْفِرُ‌وا لِلْمُشْرِ‌كِينَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا أُولِي قُرْ‌بَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُمْ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١١٣﴾ وَمَا كَانَ اسْتِغْفَارُ‌ إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ إِلَّا عَن مَّوْعِدَةٍ وَعَدَهَا إِيَّاهُ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ أَنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّلَّـهِ تَبَرَّ‌أَ مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ لَأَوَّاهٌ حَلِيمٌ ﴿١١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Yes, it should not be for the believers to ask forgiveness for the disbelievers while they are still insisting on their disbelief in the Truth from their Lord, and fighting Allah’s True religion, so how will Allah forgive them while they are still persistent on disbelieving in Allah’s religion and they seek to put off Allah’s light? And only asking forgiveness of Abraham the close-friend of Allah for his father initially when he promised him to think in his call while he only promised him to make him leave him for the fact he embarrassed him by the call to Allah, but when it cleared to him that he is an enemy for Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And Abraham’s asking forgiveness for his father was only owing to a promise which he had made to him; but when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Surely Abraham was tender-hearted, forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:114
{وَمَا كَانَ اسْتِغْفَارُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ إِلَّا عَن مَّوْعِدَةٍ وَعَدَهَا إِيَّاهُ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ أَنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّلَّهِ تَبَرَّأَ مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَأَوَّاهٌ حَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:114].

But Allah’s close-friend Abraham asked forgiveness for his father after his death to the fact he knows that he has became of the regenerating ones, and he ask forgiveness for him to the fact he was from the disbelievers who went astray and he is not from satans. And Allah the Most High said: {My Lord, grant me wisdom, and join me with the righteous,(83) And ordain for me a goodly mention in later generations,(84) And make me of the heirs of the Garden of bliss,(85) And forgive my sire, surely he is of the erring ones,(86) And disgrace me not on the day when they are raised —(87) The day when wealth will not avail, nor sons,(88) Except who comes to Allah with a sound heart.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:83-89
{رَ‌بِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٨٣﴾وَاجْعَل لِّي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِن وَرَ‌ثَةِ جَنَّةِ النّعيم ﴿٨٥﴾ وَاغْفِرْ‌ لِأَبِي إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ وَلَا تُخْزِنِي يَوْمَ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿٨٧﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, the elite of humanity and best of creatures whom would never be pleased with the pure beautiful ones and the heavenly-gardens of bliss until Allah’s goodly-pleasure is achieved in HimSelf, verily begin in seeking to achieve the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the heavenly-garden of bliss and ask forgiveness for the entire Muslims; the living among them and the dead altogether, and ask forgiveness for the dead disbelievers who went astray only and not the living disbelievers who are insisting on their disbelief nor the dead of the human satans; in fact the regretting ones who became sorrowing over what they fell short of their duty to Allah, as for satans, surely they are not regretting over what they fell short of their duty to Allah; in fact they are regretting if only they misguided the servants of Allah altogether away from the straight path so they would be with them equally in hell fire. And Allah the Most High said: {They long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:89
{وَدُّوا لَوْ تَكْفُرُ‌ونَ كَمَا كَفَرُ‌وا فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَاءً} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:89].

Allah’s close-friend Abraham only asked forgiveness twice for his father, once in his lifetime but it cleared to him that he is still persistent on disbelief and enmity to Allah’s religion, then he dissociated himself from him, then he asked forgiveness for his father after his death to the fact he became of the regretting ones, and asking forgiveness of Allah’s close-friend Abraham for his father after his death was not but (because) he was of the disbelievers who went astray and not from satans. So ask forgiveness for the regretting dead disbelievers who went astray as Allah’s close-friend Abraham asked forgiveness for his father once again after his death to the fact his father was of those went astray whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are guided aright, and his father was not of those upon whom wrath is brought down; in fact from the disbelievers who went astray, for that Allah’s close-friend Abraham -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family- said: {My Lord, grant me wisdom, and join me with the righteous,(83) And ordain for me a goodly mention in later generations,(84) And make me of the heirs of the Garden of bliss,(85) And forgive my father, surely he is of the erring ones,(86) And disgrace me not on the day when they are raised —(87) The day when wealth will not avail, nor sons,(88) Except who comes to Allah with a sound heart.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:83-89
{رَ‌بِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَاجْعَل لِّي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِن وَرَ‌ثَةِ جَنَّةِ النّعيم ﴿٨٥﴾ وَاغْفِرْ‌ لِأَبِي إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ وَلَا تُخْزِنِي يَوْمَ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿٨٧﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

O community of supporter, remember that the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy is sorrowing and sad over His disbelieving servants who went astray yet they think they are guided aright, and they disbelieved in the messengers of their Lord, then Al-Sayha overtook them so they became of the regretting ones, then Allah got sorrow in HimSelf over them to the fact He is the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy. And Allah the Most High said: {It was not but a Sayha, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Didn’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they do not return to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-32
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?6800

اقتباس المشاركة 43194 من موضوع رحمة الله على أموات المسلمين، وكذلك نرجو من الله أن يرحم أموات الكافرين النادمين بعد أن ذاقوا العذاب الأليم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - 06 - 1433 هـ
14 - 05- 2012 مـ
04:00 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركة الأصليَّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=43182
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

رحمة الله على أموات المسلمين، وكذلك نرجو من الله أن يرحم أموات الكافرين النادمين بعد أن ذاقوا العذاب الأليم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار، وبعد..
رجوتُ من أحبّ شيءٍ إلى نفسي ربّي حبيبي بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن يغفر ويرحم جميع أموات المسلمين ويُدخِلهم أجمعين برحمته في عباده الصالحين، وأن يرحم كافة الأموات الكافرين من الضالين النادمين وأن يخرجهم من نار الجحيم إلى جنّات النعيم، إنّ ربّي غفورٌ رحيمٌ ودودٌ فعالٌ لما يريد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ‌ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ‌ وَشَهِيقٌ ﴿١٠٦﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْ‌ضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَ‌بُّكَ إِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِ‌يدُ ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

اللهم اغفر لجميع أموات المسلمين والنادمين من أموات الكافرين يا من وسعت كل شيء رحمةً وعلماً إنّ وعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

وربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد السائلين فيقول: "يا من يزعم أنّه المهدي المنتظَر يحاجّ الناس بمحكم الذكر، كيف تستغفر لأموات الكافرين؟ ألم يقل الله تعالى:
{مَا كَانَ لِلنَّبِيِّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن يَسْتَغْفِرُ‌وا لِلْمُشْرِ‌كِينَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا أُولِي قُرْ‌بَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُمْ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١١٣﴾ وَمَا كَانَ اسْتِغْفَارُ‌ إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ إِلَّا عَن مَّوْعِدَةٍ وَعَدَهَا إِيَّاهُ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ أَنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّلَّـهِ تَبَرَّ‌أَ مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ لَأَوَّاهٌ حَلِيمٌ ﴿١١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]".

ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول: نعم ما ينبغي للمؤمنين أن يستغفروا للكافرين وهم لا يزالون مصرّين على كفرهم بالحقِّ من ربّهم ومحاربة دين الله الحقّ، فأنّى يغفر الله لهم وهم لا يزالون مصرّين على الكفر بدين الله ويسعون ليطفئوا نور الله؟ وإنما استغفار خليل الله إبراهيم لأبيه بادئ الأمر حين وعده أن يفكّر في أمر دعوته؛ وإنّما وعده كذباً ليصرفه عنه كونه أحرجه بالدعوة إلى الله، ولكن حين تبيَّن له أنّه عدو لله تبَّرأ منه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا كَانَ اسْتِغْفَارُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ إِلَّا عَن مَّوْعِدَةٍ وَعَدَهَا إِيَّاهُ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ أَنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّلَّهِ تَبَرَّأَ مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَأَوَّاهٌ حَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:114].

ولكن خليل الله إبراهيم استغفر لأبيه من بعد موته كونه يعلم أنه قد صار من النادمين، واستغفر له كونه كان من الكافرين الضالين وليس من الشياطين. وقال الله تعالى:
{رَ‌بِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَاجْعَل لِّي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِن وَرَ‌ثَةِ جَنَّةِ النّعيم ﴿٨٥﴾ وَاغْفِرْ‌ لِأَبِي إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ وَلَا تُخْزِنِي يَوْمَ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿٨٧﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة الذين لن يرضوا بالحور العين وجنات النّعيم حتى يتحقّق رضوان الله في نفسه، فلتبدأوا بالسعي لتحقيق النّعيم الأعظم من جنة النّعيم واستغفروا لكافة المسلمين الأحياء منهم والأموات أجمعين، واستغفروا للأموات الكافرين الضالّين فقط وليس أحياء الكافرين المصرّين على كفرهم ولا الأموات من شياطين البشر؛ بل النادمون الذين صاروا متحسِّرين على ما فرّطوا في جنب الله، وأما الشّياطين فليسوا بنادمين على ما فرّطوا في جنب الله؛ بل هم نادمون لو أنّهم أضلّوا عباد الله أجمعين عن الصراط المستقيم حتى يكونوا معهم سواء في نار جهنم. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَدُّوا لَوْ تَكْفُرُ‌ونَ كَمَا كَفَرُ‌وا فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَاءً} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:89].

وإنما استغفر خليلُ الله إبراهيم لأبيه مرّتين، مرةً في حياته ولكنه تبيّن له أن لا يزال مُصِرَّاً على الكفر والعداوة لدين الله ومن ثمّ تبرَّأ منه، ومن ثمّ استغفرَ لأبيه من بعد موته كونه يعلم أنّه صار من النّادمين، وما كان استغفار خليل الله إبراهيم لأبيه من بعد موته إلا أنّه كان من
(الكافرين الضالّين) وليس من الشياطين.

فاستغفروا للأموات الكافرين الضالين النادمين كما استغفر خليل الله إبراهيم لأبيه مرةً أخرى من بعد موته كون أبيه كان من الضالين الذين ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون، ولم يكن أبوه من المغضوب عليهم بل من الكافرين الضالين، ولذلك قال خليل الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله الأطهار:

وتذكّروا يا معشر الأنصار إنَّ أرحمَ الراحمين متحسرٌ وحزينٌ على عباده الكافرين الضالّين ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون وكفروا برسل ربِّهم ومن ثمّ أخذتهم الصيحة فأصبحوا من النّادمين، ومن ثمّ تحسّر الله في نفسه عليهم كونه أرحم الراحمين، وقال الله تعالى:
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..