Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - Rabi Awal - 1439 AH
27 – 11– 2017 AD
04:06 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Allah cursed who kills the Muslims with the excuse of his Islam, and Allah brought down the wrath upon him, and Allah's curse be upon who kills a disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief yet he did not transgress against him

In the name of Allah the angry Lord against the mischief makers in easts of the earth and its wests, whom they shed-blood of the Muslims and the disbelievers unjustly whom they did not transgress against them, indeed the evil crime of killing a life unjustly its punishment with Allah is not as like the other evil deeds in the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever brings a good deed will have tenfold like it, and whoever brings an evil deed, will be recompensed only with the like of it, and they shall not be wronged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:160.
{مَن جَاءَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ فَلَهُ عَشْرُ أَمْثَالِهَا ۖ وَمَن جَاءَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ فَلَا يُجْزَىٰ إِلَّا مِثْلَهَا وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ (160)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]

Only the punishment with Allah for who killed a person not for for manslaughter or he killed him for mischief in the land out of tyranny and oppression, surely Allah would never punish him only by the sin of killing one life; in fact He would multiply the chastisement for him by the number of the entire lives of the people altogether, that is Allah’s judgement in His decisive Book against the guilty-criminals among His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {{For this reason We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoever kills a person, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed all men. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved the lives of all the people. And certainly Our messengers came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them commit excesses in the land.}}Truthful Allah the Great Al-Mã´edah] 5:32
{{ مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ (32) }} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

O community of who killed the worshipers in Masjid Al-Rawda in Sinai Egypt, I surely do not think that you are of the Muslims nor I think that you are of the disbelievers who went astray; in fact (you) are of those upon whom the wrath is brought down who hold grudges against the believers, Allah has cursed you a grievous curse in the world’s life and the hereafter, and you would never find besides Allah a loyal-friend nor a supporter. O our Allah, I am Your servant who is holding fast by You and holding firm by Your Book the grand Quran, I ask You by the fact of there is no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy which You ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of greatness of Bliss of YourSelf’s goodly-pleasure that they abhor it, (asking) to not keep one from satans of mankind and jinn. O our Allah, make them perish to extinct by thunderous-storms from You sending it against who if they knew the way of Truth they would not have took it for a way ever to the fact they hated what Allah sent down of Truth while they hate the Truth. O our Allah, You Know best about them among Your servants, surely You are ever Aware about them among Your servants, verily You are well Aware, Seer, of Your servants. O our Allah, make us see the wonders of Your power against them with a chastisement from You. O our Allah, guide by Your chastisement who are beyond that of mankind and jinn and from every race. O our Allah, You know that I am Your servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah in the earth, You have selected me in order to end the mischief in the land, and to end bloodshed, and to fill the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice and oppression. O our Allah, judge between them and those who if they knew that I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad the caller for following Allah’s Reminder to the worlds and they would not follow me, and their face grieved because of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, for those by sending the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord does not increase them but impurity to their impurity, to the fact he calls them to follow the True grand Quran from their Lord yet they hate the Truth and they want to put out Allah’s light, and Allah will allow nothing but the perfection of His light, though the guilty-criminals are averse. Allah’s wrath upon them and cursed them, and sent against them thunderous-storms from Him so He would strike them with it wherever they are, indeed Allah encompass the disbelievers upon whom wrath is brought down, whom they hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure, and what He sent down of Truth, and He knows them altogether among His servants, surely He is aware of what n the chests. O our Allah, guide from the Muslims and the disbelievers who went astray among the worlds whom if they knew that I am the True Awaited Mahdi the caller to the Truth from their Lord they would have followed me, verily You know best about Your servants and Most Merciful with them more so than Your servant, and Your promise is ever True, and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah, this is prayer call of Your servant and Your khalifa in the land the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and from You the response, indeed You are my Lord, Hearer of the prayer-call. O our Allah, You know that You have selected me a khalifa in the land. O our Allah I call you to witness and Allah is a Sufficient witness, that if you aided Your servant and Your khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to make him appear by Your entire soldiers in the kingdom of the heavens and the earth from the mosquito and anything above that, I surely call on You to witness my Lord, the Knower with what in my heart of the certainty of faith, victory is only from You, glory be to You my Lord, the powerful, the All Mighty, and the Excellent Supporter, Allah is sufficient to me, no God except Him, I trust in Him and He is Lord of the great throne.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant who is sufficient with his Lord, not in need for His soldiers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?33185

اقتباس المشاركة 274361 من موضوع لعنَ الله من يقتل مسلماً بحجّة إسلامه وغضب الله عليه، ولعنةُ الله على من يقتل كافراً بحجّة كفره ولم يعتدِ عليه ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - ربيع الأول - 1439 هـ
27 – 11– 2017 مـ
04:06 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=274353

لعنَ الله من يقتل مسلماً بحجّة إسلامه وغضب الله عليه، ولعنةُ الله على من يقتل كافراً بحجّة كفره ولم يعتدِ عليه ..

بسم الله الربّ الغاضب على المفسدين في مشارق الأرض ومغاربها سفّاكي دماء المسلمين بغير حقٍّ والكافرين الذين لم يعتدوا عليهم، ألا وإنّ جريمةَ سيئةِ قتل نفسٍ بغير حقٍّ ليس عقابها عند الله كمثل السيّئات الأُخَر في قول الله تعالى: {مَن جَاءَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ فَلَهُ عَشْرُ أَمْثَالِهَا ۖ وَمَن جَاءَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ فَلَا يُجْزَىٰ إِلَّا مِثْلَهَا وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ (160)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]، إلا الجزاء عند الله لمن قتل نفساً بغير نفسٍ أو قتلها فساداً في الأرض طغياناً وظلماً فلن يجزيه الله فقط بإثم قتل نفسٍ واحدةٍ بل يضاعف له العذاب بعدد كافة أنفس الناس جميعاً، ذلك حكم الله في محكم كتابه على المجرمين من عباده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{{ مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ (32) }} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

ويا معشر الذين قتلوا المصلّين في مسجد الروضة بسيناء مصر فلا أظنّكم من المسلمين ولا أظنّكم من الكافرين الضالين؛ بل من المغضوب عليهم الناقمين على المؤمنين، لعنكم الله لعناً كبيراً في الدنيا والآخرة وغضب الله عليكم في الدنيا والآخرة ولن تجدوا لكم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً.

اللهم إنّي عبدك المعتصم بك المستمسك بكتابك القرآن العظيم سألتك ربي بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك الذي هم له كارهون أن لا تبقِ من شياطين الإنس والجنّ أحداً، اللهم فأهلكهم بدداً بصواعق من عندك ترسلها على الذين لو علموا بسبيل الحقّ لما اتّخذوه سبيلاً أبداً كونهم كرهوا ما أنزل الله من الحقّ وهم للحقّ كارهون، اللهم إنك أعلم بهم في عبادك إنك بعبادك خبيرٌ بصيرٌ، اللهم أرنا فيهم عجائب قدرتك بعذابٍ من عندك، اللهم وأهدِ بعذابك ما دون ذلك من الإنس والجنّ ومن كلّ جنسٍ، اللهم إنك تعلم أني عبدك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض اصطفيتني كي أُنهي الفساد في الأرض وأُنهي سفك الدماء وأملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظُلماً، اللهم احكم بيني وبين الذين لو علموا أني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد الدّاعي لاتّباع ذكر الله للعالمين لما اتّبعوني وسيئت وجوههم بسبب بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني؛ أولئك لا يزيدهم بعث المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم إلا رجساً إلى رجسهم كونه يدعو إلى اتّباع القرآن العظيم الحقّ من ربهم وهم للحقّ كارهون ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كره المُجرمون، غضب الله عليهم ولعنهم وأرسل عليهم الصواعق من عنده فيصيبهم بها أينما كانوا إنّ الله محيطٌ بالكافرين المغضوب عليهم الذين كرهوا رضوان الله وما أنزل من الحقّ ويعلمهم أجمعين في عباده إنه عليم بذات الصدور، اللهم واهدِ الضالين من المسلمين والكافرين في العالمين الذين لو علموا أني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الداعي إلى الحقّ من ربهم لاتّبعوني فأنت أعلم بعبادك وأرحم بهم من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهم هذا دعاء عبدك وخليفتك في الأرض الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ومنك الإجابة إنك ربي سميع الدُّعاء.

اللهم إنك تعلم أنك اصطفيتني في الأرض خليفةً اللهم إني أشهدك وكفى بالله شهيداً أنك لو أيّدت عبدك وخليفتك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لإظهاره بكافة جنودك في ملكوت السماوات والأرض من البعوضة فما فوقها فإني أُشهدك ربي العليم بما في قلبي من يقين الإيمان إنما النصر من عندك سبحانك ربي القوي العزيز، اللهم بك استغنيت وكفى الله المؤمنين القتال وكان الله قوياً عزيزاً نعم المولى ونعم النصير، حسبي الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وهو ربّ العرش العظيم. وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبده المستغني بربّه عن جنده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..