Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 03 - 1433 AH
07 - 02 - 2012 AD
04:00 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The honorable Imam reminds the supporters with their noblest goal; which is "Guiding the whole nation" until Allah is pleased in HimSelf

اقتباس المشاركة :
the original post is written by Nour Al-Eman
My brothers, you see the idea of the topic is not more of wisdom in a sense it is the same idea of the poem subject which been downloaded since a while and all has participated in it, yet I did not see one objects against it, not one of you said it distracts away from the call!!
I ask from the administration the deletion of the topic and I insist on deleting it because I do not want comments, so I hope from the management (members) to meet my request. I apologize all because I decided to not enter the forum, I am leaving it to you
(And why should we not rely on Allah? and He has indeed guided us in our ways. And we would certainly bear with patience your persecution of us. And on Allah should the reliant rely.)
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the beloved of my heart and the joy of my eye my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah in every time and place till the last day, after this..

Allah’s peace be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, Allah’s peace be upon my sister in the religion of mercy (Nour Al-Eman), may Allah bless you O female servant of Allah, and I rule between you and (Al-Awab) with justice: Indeed the right is with (Al-Awab) but he did not use the wisdom with the good admonishment in offering the advice; in fact he was harsh in offering it and for that he did not succeed in accepting it by you, and may Allah forgive him and you and the Imam Mahdi along with you and all the supporters.

:O Amatullah (Nour Al-Eman), how much your words saddened me in what follows
اقتباس المشاركة :
((I apologize to all because I decided to not enter the forum, I am leaving it to you))
انتهى الاقتباس
Then the Imam Mahdi replies to you and I say: this decision does not please Allah if you really worship Allah’s goodly-pleasure, verily keep your duty to Allah. Will you neglect in this matter then you forsake it because of your anger against (Al-Awab)? And Allah is He Whose help is sought! What might be (Al-Awab)? And might be the Imam Mahdi? You have no right and it is not permissible for you to forsake this blessed website no matter how your anger was from anyone of Allah’s servants to the fact you do not worship the servants; in fact you worship the worshiped Lord, so if you forsake this website, surely this means that you forsaken the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, then where would you find the Truth after it? Far from, very far.. And what is after the Truth except falsehood.

O (Nour Al-Eman).. O community of the best foremost supporters, never ever to forsake the global school of the Imam Mahdi because of dispute among you so whoever insisted doing that he has turned on his face and lost a manifest loss, then Allah makes his chest tight straitened and takes away the tranquility from his heart and removes the gladness, surely this matter has no relation with the servants; in fact it is Allah’s command, the Worshiped Lord, and the great announcement, so do not be of the ignorant ones, and I announce to you the good news that Allah’s victory became imminent and the manifest conquering is at the door steps with Allah’s permission, indeed Allah attains His purpose but most people do not know.

O (Nour Al-Eman), verily the matter of this call is a great announcement and you have gave the allegiance to Allah Lord of the worlds by giving your allegiance to Allah’s khalifa, so it should not be for you to go back for such decision by forsaking the True website. O (Al-Awab) who often repents; repent to your Lord, although that you have the right 100% but your mistake in lacking the us of wisdom and good admonishment in offering the advice to your sister (Nour Al-Eman) until you were almost seduce her against the truth and even if the right were with you — O (Al-Awab) who often repents; verily remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Thus it is by Allah’s mercy that you are gentle to them. And had you been rough, hard-hearted, they would certainly have dispersed from around you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:159, my Allah make you steadfast and (Nour Al-Eman), and all the best foremost supporters, and to make the Imam Mahdi steadfast with you upon the manifest Truth.
{فَبِمَا رَحْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ لِنتَ لَهُمْ وَلَوْ كُنتَ فَظًّا غَلِيظَ الْقَلْبِ لاَنفَضُّواْ مِنْ حَوْلِكَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:159].

O my beloved all best foremost supporters in Allah’s love so let yourselves get occupied with delivering the explanatory-statement and the warning from Allah’s chastisement to the humans that they should follow the Reminder, and warn them from Allah’s chastisement if they did not respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, so they did not accept Allah as a Judge between them in what they differed therein, so announce to them the news of a near chastisement where the hair get whitened from the horror of it and the hearts reach the throats from the terror of it, so keep your duty to Allah the One, the Supreme, and follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True sunna of His messenger that is not contrary to Allah’s decisive Book if you are truly believers in it.

O community of Muslims, verily abandon the sectarian pluralism in Allah's religion before Allah crushes you with a chastisement from Him, indeed I am a warner from Him making clear, and remember Allah’s warning to you in His decisive Book: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَاَلَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْد مَا جَاءَهُمْ الْبَيِّنَات وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَاب عَظِيم} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105]

O servants of the greatest Bliss.. O the most honored creatures of Allah, remember the goal that you became living for it verily it is achieving Allah’s goodly-pleasure in HimSelf and what a hard goal!! To the fact it restricted on guiding the nation all of it until Allah gets pleased in HimSelf, the fact Allah does not like ungratefulness in His servants; in fact He likes gratefulness for them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And He likes not ungratefulness in His servants. And if you are grateful, He likes it for you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:7
{إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا يَرْضَى لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

Indeed, we are a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, we have took a covenant with the All Merciful that we would not get pleased until He gets pleased. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We gather the dutiful to the All Merciful to receive honors,(85) And drive the guilty ones arriving to hell.(86) They have no power of intercession, save him who has made a covenant with the All Merciful.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:85-87
{يَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ الْمُتَّقِينَ إِلَى الرَّحْمَـٰنِ وَفْدًا ﴿٨٥﴾ وَنَسُوقُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ وِرْدًا ﴿٨٦﴾ لَّا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَهْدًا ﴿٨٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

To the fact we took Allah’s goodly-pleasure as a purpose and not a mean to make us enter His heavenly-garden, and for that you find them swear by Allah the Great that they would never be pleased until their Lord the beloved of their hearts is pleased, and that’s the exact intended covenant which they took it at their Lord, and what a great devotion it is for Allah in worship, and for that He created them, and for that Allah would permit for them in speech and not for the intercession; in fact for achieving the intercession in Allah’s Self so His mercy would intercede for His servant from His chastisement, surely He knows what is in ourselves indeed Allah is Well Aware about His servants, All Seeing, indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, indeed their vow by Allah the Great that they would never be pleased until their Lord gets pleased in HimSelf, and surely it is a covenant with a great status in Allah’s sight. And He will fulfill their oath until He pleases them by achieving their goal, and for that He created them, to the fact they too Allah’s goodly-pleasure as a purpose and not a mean.

Indeed, by Allah, would not convert the entire followers of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom they understood the fact of the Greatest Bliss, those they valued their Lord the True value of His, indeed by Allah, their Lord can not please them by His kingdom altogether until He is pleased, surely how great is their status at their Lord when the prophets and the witnesses envy them on the day when people rise for Lord of the worlds, but most people do not know.

As for who do not understand the fact of the Greatest Bliss surely they will sell it with all ease and they would overlook it just for mere lowly reason, for example, if Allah test them by lack handing over the leadership of the president Ali Abdullah Saleh yet for other that the Imam Mahdi, indeed you would have seen them turn back on their heels and disbelieve in the Greatest Bliss and in the entire True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and they would leave Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and supporting him in achieving this blessed call, and what he might be Ali Abdullah Saleh and his kingdom? Despite that I do not think this will happen and only if were that to happen although we did not make this an argument between me the worlds, in spite that I am certain of my vision from my Lord, but the vision not to be built on it legitimate laws in Allah’s religion if fulfilling it did not come in the actual reality, if not then it remains a vision in Allah’s knowledge of its interpretation, but according to my knowledge that it should not be for Ali Abdullah Saleh to leave from authority before he hands over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, as if I see a near event from Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:54
{وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ (54)} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ]

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5715

اقتباس المشاركة 33636 من موضوع الإمام الكريم يذكّر الأنصار بهدفهم الأسمى وهو هداية الأمّة كلها حتى يرضى الله في نفسه ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
15 - 03 - 1433 هـ
07 - 02 - 2012 مـ
04:00 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=33618
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام الكريم يذكّر الأنصار بهدفهم الأسمى وهو هداية الأمّة كلها حتى يرضى الله في نفسه ..

اقتباس المشاركة : نورالإيمان
اخواني ترى فكرة الموضوع مو اكثر من حكمة يعني نفس فكرة موضوع الشعر اللي تنزل من مده والكل شارك فيه
وما شفت احد اعترض عليه ولا احد منكم قال انه يلهي عن الدعوه !!
انا طلبت من الادراه حذف الموضوع وانا مصره على حذفه لاني مابي تعليقات فأ رجو من الاداره تلبي طلبي
اعتذر من الجميع لاني قررت ما راح ادخل المنتدى بتركه لكم
( وَمَا لَنَا أَلاَّ نَتَوَكَّلَ عَلَى الله وَقَدْ هَدَانَا سُبُلَنَا وَلَنَصْبِرَنَّ عَلَى مَا آذَيْتُمُونَا وَعَلَى الله فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ ) إبراهيم: 12
انتهى الاقتباس من نورالإيمان
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على حبيب قلبي وقرة عيني جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

سلامُ الله عليكم أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وسلام الله على أختي في دين الرحمن (نور الإيمان)، بارك الله فيك يا أمَة الله، وأحكم بينكِ وبين (الأوّاب) بالحق: ألا وإنّ الحقّ هو مع (الأوّاب) ولكنّه لم يستخدم الحكمة بالموعظة الحسنة في تقديم النصيحة؛ بل كان فظّاً في تقديمها ولذلك لم ينجح في قبولها لديك، وغفر الله له ولك وللإمام المهديّ معكم وجميع الأنصار.

ويا أمَة الله (نور الإيمان)، فكم أحزنني قولك بما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
((اعتذر من الجميع لاني قررت ما راح ادخل المنتدى بتركه لكم ))
انتهى الاقتباس
ومن ثمّ يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ وأقول: هذا القرار لا يُرضي الله إن كنتِ تعبدين رضوان الله، فاتّقي الله! فهل تفرِّطين في هذا الأمر فتهجريه بسبب غضبك من (الأوّاب)؟ والله المستعان، وما عساه يكون (الأوّاب)؟ وما عساه يكون الإمام المهدي؟ فلا يحقّ لك ولا يجوز لك أن تهجري هذا الموقع المبارك مهما كان غضبكِ من أحد عبيد الله كونك لا تعبدين العبيد؛ بل تعبدين الربّ المعبود، فإذا هجرتِ هذا الموقع فهذا يعني أنّك هجرتِ البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فأين تجدين الحقّ من بعده؟ هيهات هيهات، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

يا (نور الإيمان) ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، إيّاكم ثم إيّاكم أن تهجروا مدرسة الإمام المهديّ العالميّة بسبب خلافٍ فيما بينكم، فمن فعل ذلك وأصرَّ عليه فقد انقلب على وجهه وخسر خسراناً مبيناً، ومن ثمّ يجعل الله صدره ضيّقاً حرجاً ويُذهِب السكينة من قلبه ويُذهب الانشراح، فهذا الأمر ليس له علاقة بالعبيد بل هو أمر الله الربّ المعبود ونبأٌ عظيم، فلا تكونوا من الجاهلين، وأبشِّركم بأنّ نصرَ الله صار وشيكاً وعلى الأبواب الفتح المبين بإذن الله، إنَّ الله بالغُ أمره ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

ويا (نور الإيمان) إنّ أمر هذه الدعوة نبأٌ عظيم، وقد بايعتِ الله ربّ العالمين ببيعتكِ لخليفة الله فلا ينبغي لك أن تعودي لمثل ذلك القرار بهجر الموقع الحقّ. ويا أيّها (الأواب) التوّاب تُبْ إلى ربِّك، فبرغم أنّ الحقّ معك 100 % ولكنّ خطأك في عدم استخدام الحكمة بالموعظة الحسنة في تقديم النصيحة لأختك (نور الإيمان) حتى كدت أن تفتنها عن الحقّ، وحتى ولو كان الحقّ معك أيّها (الأواب) التوّاب فتذكر قول الله تعالى: {فَبِمَا رَحْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ لِنتَ لَهُمْ ۖ وَلَوْ كُنتَ فَظًّا غَلِيظَ الْقَلْبِ لَانفَضُّوا مِنْ حَوْلِكَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:159]. وثبتَّك الله و (نورَ الإيمان) وجميع الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وثبتَ الإمام المهديّ معكم على الحقّ المبين.

ويا أحبّتي في الله جميع الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فلتشغلوا أنفسكم بتبليغ البيان والتحذير من عذاب الله إلى البشر أن يتّبعوا الذِّكر، وحذِّروهم من عذاب الله إذا لم يستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإذا لم يقبلوا الله حَكماً بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون فبشّروهم بعذابٍ قريب يبيَض من هوله الشعر وتبلغ القلوبُ من فزعِه الحناجرَ، فاتّقوا الله الواحد القهار واتَّبعوا كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله إن كنتم به مؤمنين.

ويا معشر المسلمين، فلتذروا التعدديّة المذهبيّة في دين الله من قبل أن يُسحتكم الله بعذابٍ من عنده إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مبينٌ، وتذكّروا تحذير الله لكم في محكم كتابه: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]

ويا عبيد النّعيم الأعظم يا أكرم خلق الله، تذكّروا الهدف الذي أصبحتم تعيشون من أجله وهو تحقيق رضوان الله في نفسه وما أصعبه من هدف! كونه لا ينحصر على هدي نفس واحدةٍ بل هدي الأمّة كلها حتى يرضى الله في نفسه كون الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر بل يرضى لهم الشكر، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

فنحن قومّ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه قد اتّخذنا عند الرحمن عهداً ألّا نرضى حتى يرضى، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ الْمُتَّقِينَ إِلَى الرَّحْمَـٰنِ وَفْدًا ﴿٨٥﴾ وَنَسُوقُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ وِرْدًا ﴿٨٦﴾ لَّا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَهْدًا ﴿٨٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

كوننا اتّخذنا رضوان الله غايةً وليس وسيلةً لندخل جنّته ولذلك تجدونهم يقسمون بالله العظيم أنّهم لن يرضوا حتى يرضى ربّهم حبيب قلوبهم، وذلك هو العهد المقصود بالضبط الذي اتّخذوه عند ربّهم، وما أعظمه من إخلاص لله في العبوديّة، ولذلك خلقهم ولذلك يأذن الله لهم بالخطاب وليس للشفاعة بل لتحقيق الشفاعة في نفس الله فتشفع لعباده رحمته من عذابه، فهو يعلم بما في أنفسنا إنّ الله بعباده خبيرٌ بصيرٌ، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ قسَمهم بالله العظيم بأنّهم لن يرضوا حتى يرضى ربّهم في نفسه وأنّه عهدٌ كان عند الله عظيم القدر، وسوف يبرّ قسَمهم حتى يرضيهم بتحقيق هدفهم، ولذلك خلقهم كونهم اتّخذوا رضوان الله غايةً وليس وسيلةً.

ألا والله لا يرتدّ عن اتّباع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كافة الذين عقلوا حقيقة النّعيم الأعظم؛ أولئك قدَروا الله حقّ قدره، ألا والله لا يرضيهم ربّهم بملكوته جميعاً حتى يرضى، فما أعظم قدرهم عند ربّهم يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء يوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين، ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

وأما الذين لم يعقلوا حقيقة النّعيم الأعظم فسوف يبيعونه بكلّ سهولة ويفرّطون فيه بمجرد سببٍ حقيرٍ، وعلى سبيل المثال لو يبتليهم الله بعدم تسليم الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح القيادة للإمام المهديّ لوجدتموهم يرتدّون على أعقابهم ويكفرون بالنّعيم الأعظم وبكافة البيان الحقّ للقرآن ويتركون ناصر محمد اليماني ونصرته في تحقيق هذه الدعوة المباركة، وما عساه يكون علي عبد الله صالح وملكه؟ برغم أنّي لا أظنّه يحدث ذلك وإنّما لو يحدث ذلك برغم أنّنا لم نجعل ذلك الحجّة بيني وبين العالمين برغم أنّي موقن برؤياي من ربّي، ولكنّ الرؤيا لا يُبنى عليها أحكامٌ شرعيّةٌ في دين الله ما لم يأتِ تصديقها على الواقع الحقيقي، ما لم فهي تظلّ رؤيا في علم الله تأويلها، ولكن حسب علمي أنّه لا ينبغي لعلي عبد الله صالح أن يذهب من السلطة من قبل أن يسلم القيادة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وكأنّي أرى حدثاً من الله قريباً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

سلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .