Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 08 - 1930 AH
26 - 07 - 2009 AD
01:19 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

..I do not answer except for a question that the least people (of comprehending) understand it
..Allah is sufficient for me and an Excellent Guardian

اقتباس المشاركة :
Came from the greatest messenger (Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family, that he said We community of prophets been commanded to talk to the people according to the level of their minds, and perhaps you claim mahdi-ship then you definitely will take the course of the messengers in the method of delivering the message and speech to make the people understand your claim until prove its validity and your answer would be according to our levels and you step down to the people, so I ask you one question and it is
Did the holy legislature sent down the Imarata (which means the conjectural news) the level of the uncovering one about the legitimate judgement which means evidence worthy for the legitimate judgement or not and why
I await your answer and do not say you do not answer except by the Quran because you have to hand the idea to all brains if you are possessor of right and peace
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad, and followers to the Truth till judgement day..

Verily, make your question clear to all if you are truthful, and I swear by my Lord, I do not answer except for a question that the least people (of comprehending) understand it so others can benefit from the bridling answer. O community of the best foremost supporters and the entire visitors, do not blame me, surely this man if he is of the True supporters let him be truthful, and evidently clear if he is of the truthful ones, but I the haters to the Truth through the way of their word sounds while you do not know! So be explicit in the question if you want an answer if indeed you are truthful, and thanks.

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1729

اقتباس المشاركة 5594 من موضوع لا أجيب إلا على سؤالٍ يفهمه أقلُّ الناس ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
03 - شعبان - 1430 هـ
26 - 07 - 2009 مـ
01:19 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

لا أجيب إلا على سؤالٍ يفهمه أقلُّ الناس.. حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.

اقتباس المشاركة :
ورد عن الرسول الاعظم(صلى الله عليه واله ) انه قال اننا معاشر الانبياء امرنا ان نكلم الناس على قدر عقولهم وبما انك تدعي المهدوية فانك بالتاْكيد سوف تسلك منهج الرسول في اسلوب البلاغ والخطاب لتفهيم الناس بدعواك حتى تثبت صحتها ويكون جوابك على قدر مستوياتنا وتتنزل للناس فا نا اسالك سؤال واحد وهو
هل انزل الشارع المقدس الامارة(اي الخبر الظني) منزلة الكاشف عن الحكم الشرعي اي دليل محرز للحكم الشرعي ام لا ولماذا
انا انتظر جوابك ولاتقول انك لاتجاوب الا بالقران لانك يجب عليك ان توص الفكرة لجميع الاذهان اذا كنت صاحب حق والسلام
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
فاجعل سؤالك واضحاً للجميع إن كنت من الصادقين، وأقسمُ بربِّي لا أجيبُ إلا على سؤالٍ يفهمُه أقلُّ النّاسِ فهماً حتى يستفيدَ الآخرون من الردّ المُلجم، فلا تلوموني يا معشرَ الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكافةَ الزوَّارِ، فإن كان هذا الرجل من أنصار الحقّ فليكُنْ صادقاً واضحاً جليّاً إن كان من الصادقين، ولكنِّي أعرفُ الكارهين للحقّ من خلال لحنِ قولِهم وأنتم لا تعلمون! فكن صريحاً في السؤال إن كنتَ تريدُ الإجابةَ إن كنت من الصادقين وشكراً.

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.