Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..An explanatory-statement in regard to the soul and Allah’s words Be and it is

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

As in regard to the soul it is from my Lord’s command glory be to Him the Exalted Most high beyond measure. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Nothing is like Him; and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:11
{لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:11].

Or are you desiring to facilitate for the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal) who will appear for the humans as a human being and claim divinity, for that you say that the soul which makes the human being alive is from traits of Allah’s Physical-Self, indeed you are of the liars, but I know what is meant from the word of Allah the Most High: {So when I have made him complete and breathed into him of My soul, fall down submitting to him.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:72
{فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُواْ لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:72].

Come for I will teach you what is meant from the word of Allah the Most High: {So when I have made him complete and breathed into him of My soul, fall down submitting to him.}Truthful Allah the Great; and He means the creation of him from clay then He says to him: Be, then he would be. And Allah the Most High said: {The likeness of Jesus with Allah is truly as the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:59
{فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُواْ لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ}
{إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آَدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ}
صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:59].

therefore, the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {and breathed into him of My soul,} which means a word of My power Be and it is. And Allah the Most High said: {When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives you good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah),}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:45
{وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي}
{إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ}
صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:45].

But Mary; astonishment overtook her from their word and she said: {She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Emrãn] 3:47
{قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّى يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ قَالَ كَذَلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ إِذَا قَضَى أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:47].

Verily, look at the response of the angels to Mary with Truth: {He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is}Truthful Allah the Great, consequently, has cleared the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {and breathed into him of My soul,} which He means from the words of My absolute power Be and it is[/U], yet not the soul of Allah’s physical-Self glory be to Him the exalted Most High beyond measure, but I know what you want to reach to and it is sharing of the traits with the human being and the All Merciful as facilitation to satan who will appear resembling a human being so he would say that he is the All Merciful or son of the All Merciful is he changed his scheme, due to uncovering of his fact in the explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi, as for Allah’s words verily it is Allah’s absolute power: Be and it is. And Allah the Most High said: {His command, when He intends anything, is only to say to it, Be, and it is.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:82
{قَالَ كَذَلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ إِذَا قَضَى أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ}
{وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي}
{إنَّما أمرُهُ إذا أرادَ شيئًا أن يقولَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكون}
صدق الله العظيم [يس:82].

Words of His power the Exalted Most High consist of two letters which is fastest in utterance of the tongue and the closer than blink of an eye in manifesting upon the actual reality, so it would be if He pleased what He desired by closed than the twinkle of an eye, and as we said that Allah’s words is Allah’s absolute capabilities, Be and it is. And Allah the Most High said: {And Mary, the daughter of Emran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into him of Our inspiration, and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His Books, and she was of the obedient ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:12
{وَمَرْيم ابْنَتَ عِمْرانَ الّتي أحصَنَت فَرْجَها فَنَفَخْنا فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِنا وَصَدَّقت بِكَلِماتِ رَبّها وَكُتُبهِ وَكانَتْ مِنَ الْقانِتين} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم:12].

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {and she accepted the truth of [U]the words of her Lord[/U}} which means the capabilities of her Lord Be and it is, therefore, the words of Allah’s capabilities is (Be) and there is no end for His capabilities the exalted Most High. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea with seven more seas added to it (were ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:27
{وَصَدَّقت بِكَلِماتِ رَبّها}
{وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ}
صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27].

That is to say there is no end for Allah’s capabilities and it is the soul of His power and not from His physical-Self then get shared with the human being in the traits of the All Merciful according to your claim, glory be to Him the exalted Most High beyond measure! Surely the human being is not similar-likeness of Him not in the body nor in the soul in a thing, glory be to Him the exalted Most High beyond measure, so keep your duty to Allah — O community of Muslims and follow me I would guide you to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, by no means and would never -the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord- say to you what the forgers say it against Allah without Truth like Al-Muhajer, and there is nothing between me and you but Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger if you indeed believe in both of them, verily there is nothing between you and I except Allah said, and said His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and follow Nasser Mohammad (supporter of Mohammad) O supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- if you really Muslims. And I only call you to what Mohammad messenger of Allah called you to upon certain knowledge from Allah; the grand Quran, and He did not make me an innovator; in fact a follower to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

What is the certain knowledge with which he debated the people? And Allah the Most High said: {H.M.(1) The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knowing,(2) Forgiver of sin and Acceptor of repentance, Severe to punish, Lord of bounty. There is no God but He; to Him is the eventual coming.(3) None dispute concerning the messages of Allah but those who disbelieve, so let not their control in the land deceive you.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:1-4
{حم (1) تَنْزِيلُ الْكِتَابِ مِنَ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (2) غَافِرِ الذَّنْبِ وَقَابِلِ التَّوْبِ شَدِيدِ الْعِقَابِ ذِي الطَّوْلِ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ إِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ (3) مَا يُجَادِلُ فِي آَيَاتِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَلَا يَغْرُرْكَ تَقَلُّبُهُمْ فِي الْبِلَادِ (4)} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

And Allah the Most High said: {And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Naml] 27:92
{وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:92].

But unfortunately scholars of the nation waiting for a Mahdi says of Allah what he dose not know and follows their desires as like Al-Muhajer, but I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and I swear by the One, the Supreme, if the dialogue continues between you and I as long as the heavens and the earth endure I will not and would never follow your desires a thing, and I will strive against you a mighty striving with the grand Quran as my grandfather did before me. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Furqãn] 25:52
{فَلَا تُطِعِ الكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُمْ بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرَاً} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:52].

And a covenant to my Lord on which you be witnesses that I will strive against you a mighty striving of dialogue with the grand Quran until I uphold the argument against you if I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, or you uphold the argument against me if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is like Al-Muhajer of whom they forge lies against Allah without right or of whom they say against Allah what they do not know, surely it should not be for you to believe Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he said I have for you other than Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, I seek refuge in Allah that I be of those who forge lies against Allah while they know that the seal of prophets and messenger is my grandfather the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. O Al-Muhajer, your grandfather was not but from the human satans of the Jews whom they show belief yet they conceal disbelief, I swear by Allah, the One, the Supreme, an oath in advance that indeed I will confute you by the Truth and I will silence your tongue and I bridle you an utmost bridling, and you are not alone; in fact, the entire scholars of all various regions whether they be of jinn who are created from fire or of the humans who are created from clay as earthly pottery, and my words are not a word of conceit; in fact the dialogue table is the judgement if they responded to the call of resorting for judgement to the Reminder full of wisdom, the referential for religion in what they differed therein in the Torah or in the Gospel or in the prophetic sunna so I would bring to them Allah’s judgement from the decisive grand Quran, so what came contrary for its decisive verily it is from other than Allah and not from Allah’s messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them and their families, and I salute a best salutation.

And I did not give you fatwa that the soul is being chastised in its grave, surely you are mistaken; in fact the soul gets chastised after death in hell fire, and the soul from Allah’s command, and what you are not given except a few of knowledge. Indeed Allah does not guide aright the wrongdoer people.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2810

اقتباس المشاركة 11069 من موضوع بيان بشأن الروح وكلمات الله كن فيكون..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني

بيان بشأن الروح وكلمات الله كن فيكون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وأمّا بالنسبة للروح فهي من أمر ربّي وليست من صفاته سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:11].

أم إنّك تريد أن تمهّد للمسيح الدجال الذي يظهر للبشر كإنسان ويدّعي الرّبوبيّة ولذلك تقول إنّ الروح التي تجعل الإنسان حيّاً هي من صفات ذات الله وإنّك لمِن الكاذبين، ولكنّي أعلم ما هو المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ ﴿٧٢} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وتعال لأعلّمك ما هو المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ}؛ ويقصد خَلَقَهُ من طين ثم يقول له: كُن فيكون، وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّـهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ ۖ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٥٩} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

إذاً المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
{وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي} أي كلمة من قُدرتي كُن فيكون، وقال الله تعالى: {إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ ﴿٤٥} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ولكنّ مريم أخذتها الدهشة من قولهم وقالت:
{قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّـهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٤٧} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فانظروا لردّ الملائكة على مريم بالحقّ:
{قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّـهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم، إذاً تبيّن المقصود من قول الله تعالى: {وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي} أي يقصد من كلمات قدرتي المُطلقة كن فيكون، وليس أنّ الروح من ذات الله سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً، ولكنّي أعلم ما تريد أن تصل إليه وهو اشتراك الصفات بالإنسان والرحمن تمهيداً للشيطان الذي سوف يتمثّل إلى إنسانٍ فيقول إنّه الرحمن أو ابن الرحمن إن غيّر مكره، نظراً لكشف حقيقته في بيان المهدي المنتظَر، وأمّا كلمات الله فهي قُدرات الله المُطلقة كُن فيكون، وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُ إِذَا أَرَادَ شَيْئًا أَن يَقُولَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٨٢} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وكلمات قدرته تعالى تتكوّن من حرفين اثنين هي أسرع نطقاً في اللسان وأقرب من لمح البصر في البيان على الواقع الحقيقي، فيكون إذا شاء ما يريد بأقرب من لمح البصر، وكما قلنا إنّ كلمات الله هي قدرات الله المُطلقة ( كن فيكون )، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا} أي قدرات ربّها كُن فيكون، إذاً كلمات قدرات الله هي (كُن) ولا نهاية لقدرته تعالى، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27].

أي أنّه لا نهاية لقدرات الله؛ وهي روح قدرته وليس من ذاته فاشترك الإنسان في صفات الرحمن حسب زعمك سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً! فلا يشبّهه الإنسان لا في الجسد ولا في الروح في شيء سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً! فاتّقوا الله يا معشر المسلمين واتّبعوني أهدِكم إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، ولا ولن يقول لكم المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم ما يقوله المفترون على الله بغير الحقّ أمثال المهاجر وليس بيني وبينكم إلا كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ إن كنتم بهما مؤمنين، فليس بيني وبينكم إلا قال الله وقال رسوله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فاتّبعوا ناصر محمد يا أنصار محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إن كنتم مسلمين، وإنّما أدعوكم إلى ما دعاكم إليه محمدٌ رسول الله على بصيرةٍ من الله القرآن العظيم، ولم يجعلني مُبتدعاً بل مُتّبعاً لمحمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

فما هي البصيرة التي يحاجّ الناس بها؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{حم ﴿١تَنزِيلُ الْكِتَابِ مِنَ اللَّـهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ ﴿٢غَافِرِ الذَّنبِ وَقَابِلِ التَّوْبِ شَدِيدِ الْعِقَابِ ذِي الطَّوْلِ ۖ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿٣مَا يُجَادِلُ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَلَا يَغْرُرْكَ تَقَلُّبُهُمْ فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿٤} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿٩٢} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

ولكن للأسف إنّ علماء الأمّة ينتظرون مهديّاً يقول على الله ما لا يعلم ويتّبع أهواءهم كمثل المهاجر، ولكنّي المهدي المنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم أقسمُ بالله الواحد القهّار لو استمر الحوار بيني وبينكم ما دامت السماوات والأرض أنّي لا ولن أتّبع أهواءكم شيئاً وسوف أجاهدكم بالقرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً كما فعل جدي من قبلي، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا ﴿٥٢} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وعهداً لربّي تكونون عليه من الشاهدين أنّي سوف أجاهدكم جهادَ الحوار بالقرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً حتى أقيم الحجّة عليكم إن كنت المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم أو تقيموا الحجّة عليّ إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني كمثل المهاجر من الذين يفترون على الله بغير الحقّ أو من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون، فلا ينبغي لكم أن تصدّقوا ناصر محمد اليماني إذا قال لكم عندي غير كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الذين يفترون على الله الكذب وهم يعلمون أنّ خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين هو جدّي النبيّ الأميّ الأمين محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، و ما كان جدّك أيّها المهاجر إلا من شياطين البشر من اليهود الذين يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر، وأقسمُ بالله الواحد القهار قسماً مُقدّماً لأفحمنّك بالحقِّ وأخرسنّ لسانك وألجمك إلجاماً، و لست أنت وحدك بل وكافة علماء الأمصار من مختلف الأقطار سواء يكونون من الجان المخلوقين من النار أو من البشر المخلوقين من صلصال كالفخار، وليس قولي قول الغرور بل طاولة الحوار هي الحكم إن استجابوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الذّكر الحكيم المرجعيّة للدّين فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في التوراة أو في الإنجيل أو في السُّنة النّبويّة فآتيهم بحكم الله من محكم القرآن العظيم، فما جاء مخالفاً لمُحكمه فهو من عند غير الله وليس عن رسل الله صلى الله عليهم وآلهم وسلّم تسليماً.

و لم أفتِكم أنّ الروح تتعذّب في قبرها، فإنّك من الخاطئين، بل تُعذّب الروح من بعد موتها في نار جهنم، والروح من أمر ربّي وما أوتيتم من العلم إلا قليلاً، إنّ الله لا يهدي القوم الظالمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..