الموضوع: Good News: Awaited Mahdi News Channel Live Stream

النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 10
  1. Talking Good News: Awaited Mahdi News Channel Live Stream

This is : Call of Islam
    Voice of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yemeni News Channel live streaming
    Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al Yameni World Community
    In the Name of Allah Most Beneficient, Entirely Mercifull
    Peace and Blessings on all His Prophets and Messengers from the first to their very last, the Seal of Allah's Messengers our beloved Prophet Mohammed and his descendancy members of the purified family Namely the tweelve's Imam Nasser Mohammed Al Yemeni.
    Greetings ladies and gents, We greet our brothers and sisters in faith with the greeting of Islam saying: Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu' Allah wa Barakatuhu
    Welcome, we are pleased to announce the launching of Imam's News Channel live Streaming: Call of Islam
    This is an informational introduction streaming to our channel
    I am your temporary host: Ibnu Omar (Ben) pleased to be with you!
    Primordial, The Channel is meant to broadcaast News of our beloved Imam Nasser Mohammed Al Yemeni keeping his community of followers and supporters worldwide informed, at the same time our channel will serve the role of keeping the community in touch. In parralel to that, we 'll be streaming discussions and interviews with some of the prominant supporters and followers of awaited Mahdi. At the same time and if not restricted by time, we'll open the lines for supporters and truth seekers to ask questions and hear their comments. We'lll have free open session where the members of Imam's world community will have the opportunity to call the channel and express their thoughts and concerns, usually callers will get a 7 to 10 minutes the time to do that in oder to give a fair chance to all brothers and sisters to contribute.
    We believe, more that ever before there is a growing need for the world to be introduced to awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yameni wealth of knowledge and raise the awarness of men by allowing them an opportunity to listen to our Imam's statments and claims.
    In a first phase we'll be brodcasting twice a week, once in Arabic and once in a foreign language mainly English but also French, german and others if interest is shown. There will be a chat window at the right side of the channel page which will be available each time time the live streaming is open, we 'll post the link to the youtube page, the internatinal skype number of the channel to call at the end of this introduction, for a free skype contact the email address and skype ID can be provided on Private Messaging if needed, though we think in order to secure a good skype connection especially our guests who will speak a skype call will be advised, we ask of you to respect the nature of the session be it English or Arabic by using the adequate type of letters respectively Latin or Arabic depending on the live streaming language, we hope you do understand!
    The success of the Channel 'Call of Islam' will depend on Allah's benidiction first and most, and the degree of enthuisiasm shown by the supporters and followers. We intended to embed the live stream stream page on the Awaited Mahdi Forums ''Al Bochra"" pages, but youtube or google impose a minimum number of Suscribers to the Channel and also to fill in a form on google sens to get the authorization, we did that Alhamdullilah and we are waiting for their response, therefore we ask of all followers and supporters to suscribe to Imam's channel, please make sure to adjust the settings on your profile account page sothat your youtube account's name will appear to us on admin pannel, since we'll be in need of adding moderators to supervise the chat and comments page from amoung brothers and sisters. We'll post an explanotary image on how to adjust your settings.
    The channel is still in its babe steps, your cooperation and understanding will be most appreciated, we'll keep you updated on the shedule of our programs, days and times. Praying the Almighty Allah to grant us His Help and Guidance, we thank you in advance!
    Channel page link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCal...MjTpjXxPw/live
    Channel website and Project Ark of Serenity (Covenant) link: www.amnc1.com/
    Please register there too, we are in need for brothers and sisters with basic knowledge to moderate and eventually add some content to both sites, please let us know.

Adjust your youtube settings:

Stay safe, Wassaamlu alaikum warahmatu Allah

2. افتراضي

May God bless you Brother Hussein for the enormous work and effort you have done and still doing .. I hope the channel succeeds and may his light reach
    the four pillars of the earth..thank you again for everything you do and I beg Allah to give you health and strength together with all the supporters and I to achieve our goal which is God's satisfaction

3. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you honorable brother for Allah's pleasure; the revered Husain Ben Omar welcome and I ask Allah to bless your efforts to what pleases Allah
    Indeed, it would be my pleasure to help in the scope of what I can other wise I do not have much knowledge of live stream media I ask Allah to help you in every step of the way and I urge all my brothers and sisters from all supporters of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni -peace be upon him- who can join efforts with your honorable brother Husain to do so it is a team effort with Allah's permission this call would fly far and high. Ameen

4. افتراضي

Good news. Thank you. May Allah have mercy and save us from his chastisement.

5. افتراضي

Go on Dear brother , we stand with you , our preys to Allah to give you strength and long healthy life

6. افتراضي

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Peace and Blessings on All His Prophets and Messengers, Peace and Blessings Up on our Beloved Imam, his family and all his supporters and followers,

Peace and Love to Peace lovers!

Dear brothers and sisters please do accept the expressions of my deep respect and appreciation, thank you for showing such a beautyful will and intention towards encouraging our project ''Call of Islam'' which came in a critical time in order to enforce and speed up the efforts of widespreading the call, wisdom and knowledge of Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yameni.

We are indeed grateful to Allah Most High for allowing us to be part of this Great News, and we tremendously thank Allah Most Exalted for opening our hearts and spirits to awaited Mahdi Call sothat we might be called 'Members of his blessed Worldwide Community'.

One last thing, please forgive my seldom presence amongst you, so sometimes I am late answering your comments or remarks- I also have to attend and bring by non muslim futur brothers and sisters, which i consider a priority in the matter of propagating our Imam's Calling, I trust the rest of my beloved brothers and sisters of the supporters to take care of the arab-muslim community and reason with them with the hope that they 'll be part of Our Community one day.

Sister 'Rajia Allah to be Pleased with her' i wish your dream will come true, also i would like to inform you that we need few females as hosts on Imam's live stream news channel. So if you have a high speed internet connection, a late version windows then no problems I am willing to teach you how, it is not as complicated as you might think, also any brothers or sisters with web site 'WordPress' and 'Joomla' moderation skill please let me know on private messaging or the forums Al Bochra admins, don't forget to mention the user name and email you registered with at: www.amnc1.com/ or at http://www.amnc1.com/project-ark-serenity/ so that we can add you to moderator's list.

Be Safe and Salamu Alaikum

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : رجل من أقصى المدينة

Sister 'Rajia Allah to be Pleased with her' i wish your dream will come true, also i would like to inform you that we need few females as hosts on Imam's live stream news channel. So if you have a high speed internet connection, a late version windows then no problems I am willing to teach you how, it is not as complicated as you might think, also any brothers or sisters with web site 'WordPress' and 'Joomla' moderation skill please let me know on private messaging or the forums Al Bochra admins, don't forget to mention the user name and email you registered with at: www.amnc1.com/ or at http://www.amnc1.com/project-ark-serenity/ so that we can add you to moderator's list.

Be Safe and Salamu Alaikum

انتهى الاقتباس من رجل من أقصى المدينة
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dear brother Hussein , it gonna be a great honor for me to be part of the channel's team ..currently, I am focused on the translation into Spanish but it doesn't prevent
    me to help when I am needed .. although I have to confess that I dont have a good level in English since I stopped using it a long time ago (many years ago)..but i hope the fact of participating in the project will help me to refresh my memory and improve my language inshallah. I must also mention that I have a few knowledge in computer and social networks, but with following your instructions ,I trust that everything will turn out well..
    Go ahead brother, we will all support you in your noble work, each one as he can, to reach our goal, the great bliss, the greatest than the material one.

8. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful
    Prayers and peace be upon the khalifa of Allah the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani and upon his purified family
    Prayers and peace be upon all the messengers and prophets and upon all the believers
    Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    It’s an honor and a great pleasure to meet you our beloved honorable brother Husain Ben Omar, May Allah swt reward you all the goodness.
    It’s a real good news and excellent idea to broadcast live stream, which I think will help the truth researchers much more to easily communicate and will grant them more trust to follow-up, overcome any hesitate, and ask any questions they may have after reading the statements.
    I ask Allah swt to give you all the strength, tools and all what you may need to success the channel.

9. Wink Good News: Awaited Mahdi News Channel Live Stream English

In the Name of Allah, Most gracious, Most merciful.
    Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters
    Tonight's show, Feb. 3rd 2018 (English live stream) we will try to separate between the myth and reality, separate grain from shaft concerning the matter of awaited Mahdi.

After all these centuries of waiting, are we as Muslims, world citizens allowed to have some expectations of the persolanity of the awaited one, his plan or agenda, his ideology and methods he 'll use to achieve peace, prosperity ....if so, how are we supposed to know those things if the awaited Mahdi is not allowed to introduce himself to the world, allow those he will rule on to debate him in a pre-appearance phase? or better said to have a time of debate with the world before the final Appearance and swearing alliance unto him?

After hearing different muslims opinions expressed in few videos, let us be pragmatic, reason together whether the fact of the awaited Mahdi having his own website, publishing his proclamations and claims to the world must be considered a sign of him being fake?

Or, do we really have to ignore any claims of anyone trying to identify and introduce himself to the world as the awaited Mahdi simply because we have prior knowledge that the awaited Mahdi is not a prophet nor a Messenger of the divine, thus we should ignore his matter and only focus on waiting for the Messiah P.B.U.H?

Please join the discussion tonight and tell us what you think?

Brother Idriss will host tonight's Show, your support will be much appreciated !

Live Stream Below

The skype ID is: awaitedmahdinews

Channel Stream Below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCal...MjTpjXxPw/live

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Rafat M. Said
    In the name of Allah the Most Merciful
    Prayers and peace be upon the khalifa of Allah the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani and upon his purified family
    Prayers and peace be upon all the messengers and prophets and upon all the believers
    Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    It’s an honor and a great pleasure to meet you our beloved honorable brother Husain Ben Omar, May Allah swt reward you all the goodness.
    It’s a real good news and excellent idea to broadcast live stream, which I think will help the truth researchers much more to easily communicate and will grant them more trust to follow-up, overcome any hesitate, and ask any questions they may have after reading the statements.
    I ask Allah swt to give you all the strength, tools and all what you may need to success the channel.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Rafat M. Said
    In the Name of Allah Most Beneficiant, Most Gracious

Thank you Brother! May Allah be pleased with all of us

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 03-02-2019, 01:29 AM
  2. The Awaited Imam Mahdi brings to you the news from the decisive Reminder from the Book of the Knower of the unseen..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-12-2017, 04:02 PM
  3. [ فيديو ] News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-09-2017, 11:50 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-08-2017, 09:10 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •