الموضوع: Reply to Yusuf: Most people do not know that satans of mankind and jinn are the mischief makers and behind many of the terrorist bombings

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Reply to Yusuf: Most people do not know that satans of mankind and jinn are the mischief makers and behind many of the terrorist bombings

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 04 -1429 AH
    01 - 05 - 2008 AD
    09:42 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Reply to Yusuf: Most people do not know that satans of mankind and jinn are the mischief makers and behind many of the terrorist bombings

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers and their virtuous righteous families, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day, and I do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims, after this..

O Yusuf, I do not say of Allah what I do not know, nor I give fatwa without knowledge neither guidance nor an enlightening Book; in fact I issue fatwa with Truth by knowledge from the enlightening Book the grand Quran, preceded that I clarified to you the fact of gog and magog that their father are from mankind while their mothers are female satans and world of jinn satans have increased from world of mankind satans by multiple folds, and Allah the Most High said addressing jinn yet females of jinn did not respond to Him, in fact; replied to Him human satans from mankind of whom they worship female satans besides Him so they would mate with them as the man mate his wife then she would get pregnant but she lays it (child) between the hands of her father lucifer in the furbished-spread land, verily look at the address from Allah’s words directing it to jinn females and the response by the reply and acknowledgement from world of satans from mankind. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O assembly of jinn, you took away a great part of mankind. And their friends from among mankind will say: Our Lord, some of us had lust-pleasure by others and we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us. He will say: The Fire is your abode — you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:128
    {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَامَعْشَرَ الجنّ قَدْ اسْتَكْثَرْتُمْ مِنْ الإِنسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمْ مِنْ الإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِى أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ ربّك حَكِيمٌ عَلِيم} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:128].

That’s because human satans worship Al-Taghoot (satan) and they worship the female satans while they know that they are females from world of satan from jinn, so they passionately-adore them and have (sexual) pleasure with them so they would (get pregnant) carry (child) from them, then she would go with it and lay it down at her father Al-Taghoot the deceptive accursed-outcast satan (al-Dajjal); and he takes an imposed share from mankind to be an immense army for him against the Awaited Mahdi and his army, that happens since far-long time ago.

And as we said that gog and magog that their origin is from human females of whom they changed Allah’s creation, and their mothers are from female of satans’ world from jinn, while their fathers are from human and they worship them and their father the accursed-outcast satan from jinn besides Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118) And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires and bid them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and bid them so that they will alter Allah’s creation. And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And satan promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-121
    {إنْ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِنْ يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَرِيدًا (117) لَعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَفْرُوضًا (118) وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآَمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آَذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآَمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ وَمَنْ يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُبِينًا (119) يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا (120) أُولَئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلَا يَجِدُونَ عَنْهَا مَحِيصًا (121)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And Allah commands by gathering the human satans with their spouses from world of satans (together) and (all) satans to hell fire. And Allah the Most High said: {Gather together those who did wrong and their spouses, and what they worshiped(22) Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Sãffãt] 37:22-23
    {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ (22) مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ(23)} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

And He does not mean with this command by gathering the disbelievers from world of mankind, but pharaoh is disbeliever yet his wife is righteous! Also Noah and Lut are righteous while their wives are disbelievers! In fact; He means the wicked of human satans and their wicked female spouses from females of satans’ world from jinn, as well satans from jinn who they worship them besides Allah. For that Allah the Most High said: {Gather together those who did wrong and their spouses, and what they worshiped(22) Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Sãffãt] 37:22-23
    {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ (22) مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

As that the disbeliever of mankind, they will enter fire but this command by gathering satans from world of mankind from every sect of who they are most rebellious against the All Merciful, of whom they changed Allah’s creation in breading so they would marry from females of satans’ world, and her dowry is that he worships satan besides Allah. For that Allah the Most High said: {Gather together those who did wrong and their spouses, and what they worshiped(22) Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Sãffãt] 37:22-23
    {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ (22) مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ(23)} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

And that is the gathering of them from among (who would be gathered in) the overall gathering. And Allah the Most High said: {indeed, by your Lord! We shall certainly gather them together and the devils, then shall We bring them around hell on their knees.(68) Then We shall draw forth from every sect those most rebellious against the All Merciful.(69) Again, We certainly know best those who deserve most to be burned therein.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:68-70
    {فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا (68) ثُمَّ لَنَنْزِعَنَّ مِنْ كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَنِ عِتِيًّا (69) ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَى بِهَا صِلِيًّا(70)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

Those who deserve most to be burned in hell fire from among the disbelievers, and with them the gathering to hell fire would be initiated; those are satans of jinn and mankind and their spouses from every sort of race; those are not of the astray disbelievers; in fact, they know the Truth yet they do not take it for a way because they know it is the path of the Truth and guides to a straight path, so they do not take it for a way because they know it is the path of the All Mighty, the praised One, and when they see the path of enticement and error they take it for a way because they know that it is the way of pleasure of the accursed-outcast satan, so they would go astray from the Truth while they know that they are upon manifest error, and they alter Allah’s word after they understood it, and they say lies against Allah yet they know that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah and he is the Truth from their Lord while they deny him. Verily from them are the apes at the beginning of them and pigs are among the last of them, and they worshiped Al-Taghoot while they know that they are worshiping the accursed-outcast satan an enemy of Allah Lord of the worlds, and they revenge from who believe in Allah, and they seek it crooked, also they break Allah’s covenant after its confirmation, and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land, and they want to put off Allah’s light with pretense of terrorism while they are the mischief makers but most people do not know that they are the mischief makers who are from behind many terrorist explosion among the worlds for distorting the upright Islamic religion to make the nations hate Islam and the Muslims, so they do not be Muslims. Indeed, we are dominant over them with Allah’s will, Lord of the worlds, He is our Guardian, an Excellent Guardian, and an Excellent Supporter, and if they have scheme let them plot against me and not warn me, and my lack of appearing is not out of fear from them, verily by Allah, I does not fear them a thing. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah defends those who believe. Surely Allah loves not anyone who is unfaithful, ungrateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:38
    { إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ ﴿٣٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

I only fear for the Muslims for if I appear to them yet they try to kill me or get hold of me then my Lord saves me then He would destroy them an utter destruction, and for the cause of trying to save them and rescue them, for that I make dialogue with them before the appearing until when they believe in my status and know that I am truly the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord at then I appear to them for the pledge of allegiance at the Yemeni corner (of Kaaba)and if they refuse then my Lord would make appear over them and over all the disbelievers on a night with a painful chastisement by Planet Sijjeel (Nibiru) (below) the lowest of the seven earthly-planets that is after your earth. O community of Muslims, if you understand you would have believed, it is better for you that you believe after the painful chastisement.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Brother of the Muslims in religion, and as mercy of Allah to the worlds, the supporter to religion the Awaited; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4480

اقتباس المشاركة 4480 من موضوع الردّ على يوسف: أكثر الناس لا يعلمون أنّ شياطين الإنس والجنّ هم المفسدون ومن وراء كثيرٍ من التفجيرات الإرهابيّة..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - 04 - 1429 هـ
    01 - 05 - 2008 مـ
    09:42 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

( الردّ على يوسف )
    أكثر الناس لا يعلمون أنّ شياطين الإنس والجنّ هم المفسدون ومن وراء كثيرٍ من التفجيرات الإرهابيّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآلهم الطيّبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين، ولا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله وأنا من المسلمين، وبعد..

يا يوسف، إنّي لا أقول على الله ما لا أعلم ولا أفتي بغير علمٍ ولا هدًى ولا كتابٍ منيرٍ، بل أفتي بالحقّ بعلمٍ وهدًى من الكتاب المنير القرآن العظيم، وسبق وأن بيّنت لكم حقيقة يأجوج ومأجوج وأنّ آباءهم من الإنس وأمّهاتهم إناث الشياطين وقد استكثر عالَم الجنّ الشياطين من عالَم الإنس بأضعافٍ مُضاعفةٍ، وقال الله تعالى مخاطباً الجنّ ولم يردّ عليه إناث الجنّ؛ بل ردّ عليه شياطين البشر من الإنس من الذين يعبدون من دونه إناث الشياطين فيجامعوهنّ كما يجامع الرجل زوجته ومن ثم تحمل ولكنّها تضعه بين يدي أبيها إبليس في الأرض المفروشة، فانظر إلى الخطاب من كلام الله موجّه للجنّ الإناث والردُّ بالإجابة والاعتراف من عالَم الشياطين من الإنس، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ ۖ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا ۚ قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وذلك لأنّ شياطين البشر عُبّاد الطاغوت يعبدون الشياطين وإناث الشياطين وهم يعلمون أنّهنّ إناثٌ من عالَم الشياطين من الجنّ فيعشقونهن ويستمتعون بهنّ فيحملن منهم، فتذهب به وتضعه عند أبيها الطاغوت المسيح الدجال الشيطان الرجيم؛ واتّخذ من الإنس نصيباً مفروضاً ليكون له جيشاً جراراً ضدَّ المهديّ المنتظَر وجيشه، وذلك يحدث منذ أمدٍ بعيد.

وكما قلنا إنّ يأجوج ومأجوج أصلهم من ذُريّات عالَم الشياطين من البشر من الذين غيَّروا خلق الله، فأمّهاتهم من إناث عالَم الشياطين من الجنّ وآباؤهم من البشر ويعبدونهن وأباهنّ الشيطانَ الرجيم والشياطين من الجنّ من دون الله. وقال الله تعالى: {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِيدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا ﴿١١٨﴾ وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١١٩﴾ يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ ۖ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا ﴿١٢٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلَا يَجِدُونَ عَنْهَا مَحِيصًا ﴿١٢١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وشياطينُ البشر يأمر الله بحشرهم مع أزواجِهم من عالَم الشياطين والشياطينَ إلى نار جهنم، وقال الله تعالى: {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

ولا يقصد بهذا الأمر بحشر الكفّار من عالَم الإنس، ولكنّ فرعون كافرٌ وامرأته صالحة! ونوح ولوط صالحين وزوجاتهم كافرات! بل يقصد الخبيثون من شياطين البشر وأزواجهم الخبيثات من إناث عالَم الشياطين من الجنّ وكذلك الشياطين من الجنّ الذين يعبدونهم من دون الله لذلك قال الله تعالى: {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وكذلك الكفار من الإنس سوف يدخلون النار ولكنّ هذا الأمر بحشر الشياطين من عالم الإنس من كلّ شيعةٍ من الذين هم أشدُّ على الرحمن عتيّاً من الذين غيّروا خلق الله في التناسل فيتزوّجون من إناث عالم الشياطين، ومهرها أن يعبد الشياطين من دون الله لذلك قال الله تعالى: {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وذلك الحشر لهم من بين الحشر العام، وقال الله تعالى: {فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا ﴿٦٨﴾ ثُمَّ لَنَنزِعَنَّ مِن كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عِتِيًّا ﴿٦٩﴾ ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

أولئك هم أولى بنار جهنّم صليّاً من جميع الكافرين وبهم يبدأ بالحشر إلى نار جهنم؛ أولئك هم شياطين الجنّ والإنس وأزواجهم من كل جنسٍ؛ أولئك ليسوا من الكافرين الضالين بل يعلمون الحقّ فلا يتّخذونه سبيلاً لأنّهم يعلمون أنّه سبيل الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم فلا يتّخذونه سبيلاً لأنّهم يعلمون أنّه صراط العزيز الحميد، وإن يروا سبيل الغيّ والباطل يتّخذوه سبيلاً لأنّهم يعلمون أنّه سبيل رضوان الشيطان الرجيم، فيضلّون عن الحقّ وهم يعلمون أنّهم على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، ويحرّفون كلام الله من بعد ما عقلوه ويقولون على الله الكذب وهم يعلمون بأنّ محمداً رسول الله هو الحقّ من ربّهم وهم له منكرون، فمنهم القردة في أوّلهم والخنازير في آخرهم، وعبدوا الطاغوت وهم يعلمون أنّهم يعبدون الشيطان الرجيم عدو الله ربّ العالمين، وينقمون ممّن آمن بالله، ويبغونها عوجاً، وينقضون عهد الله من بعد ميثاقه، ويقطعون ما أمر الله به أن يوصل ويفسدون في الأرض، ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله بحجّة الإرهاب وهم المفسدون ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون أنّهم هم المفسدون ومن وراء كثيرٍ من التفجيرات الإرهابيّة في العالمين لتشويه الدين الإسلامي الحنيف ليُكرّهوا الأمم في الإسلام والمسلمين حتى لا يكونوا مسلمين، وإنّا فوقهم قاهرون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين هو مولانا نعم المولى ونعم النصير، وإن كان لهم كيدٌ فليكيدوني ولا يُنظِروني، وليس عدم ظهوري خشية منهم! والله لا أخشاهم شيئاً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ ﴿٣٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وإنّما أخشى على المسلمين لئن ظهرتُ لهم أن يحاولوا قتلي أو تثبيتي ثم ينجّيني ربّي ويدمّرهم تدميراً، ومن أجل المحاولة على سلامتهم وإنقاذهم لذلك أحاورهم من قبل الظهور حتى إذا آمنوا بشأني وعلموا بأنّي حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم فعند ذلك أظهر لهم للمبايعة عند الركن اليماني، وإن أبوا أظهرني ربّي عليهم وعلى جميع الكافرين في ليلةٍ بعذابٍ أليمٍ بكوكب سجيل (نيبيرو) أسفل الأراضين السبع اللاتي من بعد أرضكم، لو كنتم تعقلون لصدّقتم يا معشر المسلمين خيراً لكم من أن تصدّقوا بعد العذاب الأليم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخو المسلمين في الدّين ورحمة الله للعالمين الناصر للدين المهديّ المنتظَر؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

24 - 04 -1429 AH
    01 - 05 - 2008 AD
    09:42 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

{We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth}
    { سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers and his virtuous family, and all followers to the Truth till judgement day, after this..

My brother Yusuf, you have to know that all Islamic sects do not differ in the doctrine about the coming of the Awaited Mahdi only who denies the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah then he gone astray in a far off error, verily I am the True Awaited Mahdi, I do not deny the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- except what came of it contrary to the decisive verses in the grand Quran, that’s because sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is as well from Allah as the Quran is from Allah, and it came to increase explanation and clarity of the Quran, and it should not be for the explanatory-statement to be contrary to the decisive clear verses of the Book, in fact it increases explanation and clarity to the ambiguous verses, as like the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53
    {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصّلت:53].

That is a promise from Lord of the worlds that He would send to the worlds in era of humans’ scientific revolution in order for Him to make them see the facts of the signs in the grand Quran with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, but non understand much of it except the scholars of those fields whether about space and the universe or medical or plants or other than that upon their various scientific fields, and would never comprehend much of the explanatory-statement of the Quran in its scientific verses other than the scientists/scholars in these fields. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We repeat the messages, and that they may say, You have studied; and that We may make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105
    {وَكَذَلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآَيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:105].

That’s because scholars of the nation with see the True explanatory-statement for the Quran in the practical application for their various scientific fields. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93
    {وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا ربّك بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:93].

Until it clears to them that it is the Truth with knowledge/science and logic so they would see it truly with knowledge and logic only the scholars who are specialized in those fields then they would find the explanatory-statement with knowledge and logic that the Quran is the Truth from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord, is the Truth and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:6
    {وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن ربّك هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:6].

Then they believe with a complete satisfaction and know the certain Knowledge the Quran has received it the illiterate prophet from a Wise, All Knowing, because it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53
    {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصّلت:53].

As for the assigned one to that; verily, he is a righteous man from the nation of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- whom Allah grants him knowledge of the whole Book until he gets established from the explanatory-statement by all its hidden secrets for the worlds for him to be witness with Truth after Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and he who has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
    {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَسْتَ مُرْسَلاً قُلْ كَفَى بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:43].

Then came the sunni narrations to clarify the assigned with that scientific and logical explanatory-statement upon the actual fact to guide the people by the Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, so he would argue with them by knowledge of science and logic, and if Mohammad messenger of Allah manifested it in that era it would not increase them except disbelief; in fact many verses of the Quran if Mohammad messenger of Allah cleared it to his companions it would have briefed them and would made skepticism inter into their hearts, then they would have become disbelievers in it because they do not know in that with (scientific) knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, and for that Allah dismissed His messenger from clarifying it so it does not grief them so it would sadden them after they were certain, as that the prophets were asked by their people about that scientific verses then they became disbelievers in it while they have been believers, verily that is the wisdom of not asking. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, ask not about things which if made known to you would give you trouble; and if you ask about them when the Quran is being revealed, they will be made known to you. Allah pardons this; and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.(101) A people before you indeed asked such questions, then became disbelievers therein.(102)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:101-102
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَسْأَلُواْ عَنْ أَشْيَاء إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُواْ عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللّهُ عَنْهَا وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ (101) قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُواْ بِهَا كَافِرِينَ (102)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

And these are the scientific facts of the Book, for example; if they asked when His word the Most High descended: {And you see the mountains — you think them firmly fixed — passing away as the passing away of the cloud: the handiwork of Allah, Who has made everything thoroughly. Surely He is Aware of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:88
    {وَتَرَى الْجِبَالَ تَحْسَبُهَا جَامِدَةً وَهِيَ تَمُرُّ مَرَّ السَّحَابِ صُنْعَ اللَّهِ الَّذِي أَتْقَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:88].

This verse is from the universal manufacture of the Wise Maker Who perfected His manufacturing with the infinite-baffling precision in the movement of the earth so He makes the night cover the day, which it pursues incessantly, and if the believers asked the interpretation for that verse then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- manifested it to them, so he would say: “Verily the mountains are only on earth, and we think the earth and the mountains fixed do not move; yet it floats with the earth, trees and humans faster than the darting of a hawk from the slope of a mountain to pluck its prey”. Then they would say: “How can that be while we do not feel that it moves a thing!”. Then instead of it increases them belief their question and the explanation of it will cause suspicion and doubt in the Truth while they were just certain, so the answer of the True explanatory-statement for the Book would harm them, and for that Allah dismissed His messenger from explaining it because they do not encompass the explanation of that in their scientific-knowledge. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And thus do We repeat the messages, and that they may say, You have studied; and that We may make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105, those people are scholars of the nation in era of dialogue and appearing for the True Awaited Mahdi; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    {وَكَذَلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآَيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:105]

O Yusuf, I am the True Awaited Mahdi, I direct a true advice to you, let not the True explanatory statement to increase you doubt in the Truth and that is whispering of the accursed-outcast satan who wants to sadden you, while it’s not the meaning of the proof from the Quran that the hypocrites have forged (lies) in Mohammad’s sunna, surely you will find between it and the Quran a much discrepancy,, and you have to know that certain knowledge that the sunna of nothing is lost from it; in fact it exists as Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with which he uttered, and only came to us induced narrations with it and you would find it contrary to the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah, as that contrary to the decisive verses in the grand Quran.

.Mufti with Truth; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5242

اقتباس المشاركة 5242 من موضوع الردّ على يوسف: أكثر الناس لا يعلمون أنّ شياطين الإنس والجنّ هم المفسدون ومن وراء كثيرٍ من التفجيرات الإرهابيّة..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - 04 -1429 هـ
    01 - 05 - 2008 مـ
    09:42 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

{سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ}
    صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآله الطاهرين وعلى التابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..
    أخي يوسف، عليك أن تعلم بأنّ جميع المذاهب الإسلاميّة لا تختلف في عقيدة المجيء للمهديّ المنتظَر إلا من كان يُنكر سُنّة محمد رسول الله الحقّ فضلَّ ضلالاً بعيداً، وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ لا أنكر سنّة محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إلا ما جاء مخالفاً منها للآيات المحكمات في القرآن العظيم وذلك لأنّ سُنّة محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - هي كذلك من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله وجاءت لتزيد القرآن بياناً وتوضيحاً ولا ينبغي للبيان أن يخالف لآيات الكتاب المحكمات الواضحات؛ بل تزيد الآيات المُبهمة بياناً وتوضيحاً، كمثال قول الله تعالى: {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصّلت:53].

وذلك وعدٌ من ربّ العالمين بأن يبعث للعالمين في عصر ثورة البشر العلميّة المهديّ لكي يريهم حقائق لآيات في القرآن العظيم بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي، ولكن لا يعقل كثيراً منها إلا علماء تلك المجالات سواء في الفلك والكون أو الطب أو النبات أو غير ذلك على مختلف مجالاتهم العلميّة، ولن يفقه كثير من بيان القرآن في آياته العلميّة غير العلماء في تلك المجالات تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وذلك لأنّ علماء الأمّة سيرون البيان الحقّ للقرآن في التطبيق العملي لمختلف مجالاتهم العلميّة تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

حتى يتبيّن لهم أنّه الحقّ بالعلم والمنطق، ولكنّه لا يفقه كثيراً من الآيات العلميّة للقرآن العظيم فيرَونها حقّاً بالعلم والمنطق إلا العلماءُ المتخصِّصون في تلك المجالات من الذين أوتوا العلم في ذلك المجال فيجدون البيان بالعلم والمنطق أنّ القرآن هو الحقّ من ربّهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ومن ثم يؤمنون بقناعة تامّة ويعلمون علم اليقين أنّ القرآن تلقّاه النَّبيّ الأمّيّ من لدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ لأنّه تبيّن لهم أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصّلت:53].

وأما المُكلّف بذلك فهو رجُلٌ صالحٌ من أمَّة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - يؤتيه الله علم الكتاب كُلّه حتى يتمكّن من بيان جميع أسراره الخفيّة للعالمين ليكون شاهداً بالحقّ من بعد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

ومن ثم جاءت الأحاديث السُّنيّة لتبيّن المُكلّف بذلك البيان العلميّ والمنطقيّ على الواقع الحقيقي ليهدي الناس بالقرآن إلى صراط العزيز الحميد فيُجادلهم بالعلم والمنطق ولو بيّنها محمد رسول الله في ذلك العصر لما زادهم إلا كفراً؛ بل كثيرٌ من آيات القرآن لو بيّنها محمد رسول الله لصحابته لساءتهم وأدخلت الريبة في قلوبهم ومن ثم يصبحون بها كافرين لأنّهم لا يعلمون بذلك بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي، ولذلك عفى الله رسوله من بيانها حتى لا تسوءهم فتحزنهم بعد أن كانوا موقنين، وكذلك سأل الأنبياءَ من قبل أقوامُهم عن تلك الآيات العلميّة ومن ثم أصبحوا بها كافرين وهم قد كانوا مؤمنين، وتلك الحكمة من عدم السؤال تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَسْأَلُوا عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُوا عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللَّـهُ عَنْهَا ۗ وَاللَّـهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠١﴾ قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُوا بِهَا كَافِرِينَ ﴿١٠٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وتلك هي حقائق الكتاب العلميّة، وعلى سبيل المثال لو سألوا حين نزل قوله تعالى: {وَتَرَى الْجِبَالَ تَحْسَبُهَا جَامِدَةً وَهِيَ تَمُرُّ مَرَّ السَّحَابِ ۚ صُنْعَ اللَّـهِ الَّذِي أَتْقَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:88]، وهذه الآية من آيات التصنيع الكوني للصانع الحكيم الذي أتقن صُنعه بدقّةٍ متناهيةٍ في حركة الأرض لكي يولج الليل في النهار يطلبه حثيثاً، ولو سألَ المؤمنون عن التأويل لتلك الآية ومن ثم يبيّنها لهم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فيقول: "إنّما الجبال على الأرض، ونحسب الأرض والجبال جامدةً لا تتحرّك؛ وهي تجري مع الأرض والشجر والبشر أسرع من انطلاقة الصقر من سفح جبل لالتقاط فريسته". ومن ثم يقولون: "وكيف ذلك ونحن لا نشعر بأنّها تتحرك شيئاً!" ومن ثم بدلَ أن تزيدهم إيماناً سيتسبّب سؤالهم وبيانه في الشك والرّيب في الحقّ وقد كانوا موقنين، فيسوءهم الجواب للبيان الحقّ للكتاب، ولذلك عفى الله رسوله من بيانها نظراً لأنّهم لا يحيطون ببيان ذلك في علومهم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]، وهؤلاء القوم هم علماء الأمّة في عصر الحوار والظهور للمهديّ المنتظَر الحق؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

ويا يوسف، أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ أوّجه إليك نصيحةَ حقٍّ فلا يزيدك البيان الحقّ شكّاً في الحقّ وذلك وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ يريد أن يُحزنك، وليس معنى البرهان من القرآن بأنّ المنافقين افتروا في سُنّة محمد رسول الله ما ليس فيها بأن تظّن أنّه كذلك المهديّ المنتظَر فرية من افتراءاتهم، وإنّك لمن الخاطئين. ولكنّي وضّحت وفصّلت تفصيلاً بأنّ ما كان افتراءً في السُّنّة المحمديّة فإنّكم سوف تجدون بينه وبين القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً، وعليك أن تعلم علم اليقين بأنّ السُّنّة المحمديّة لم يضِع منها شيء؛ بل موجودةٌ كما نطق بها محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى عليه وآله وسلّم، وإنّما جاءنا معها أحاديثٌ مدسوسة فتجدونها مُخالفةً لسُنّة محمدٍ رسول الله الحقّ، وكذلك مخالفةً للآيات المحكمات في القرآن العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
    المفتي بالحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

16 - 6 - 1429 AH
    21 - 6 - 2008 AD
    52:07 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Yusuf, keep your duty to Allah and do not separate between Allah's Book and sunna of His messenger

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

My brother Yusuf, does this mean that you do not believe except in the Quran and what came in the Quran and that is sufficient to you? Surely this would never be sufficient to you, how will you pray to your Lord? That’s because the prayers been mentioned altogether and Allah did not detail it for us in the Quran as the number of units of Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Esha, in fact the details regarding the number of units for the prayer came through sunna, and preceded that I gave fatwa to the disputing Muslims that the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah came from Allah as the grand Quran came, surely both complete each other, light upon light, who held firm in both of them survived and whoever held firm in one of them he has erred and fell because of his disbelief in the True sunna that does not violate the Quran in which came in the decisive verses, and Allah only sent His servant Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the defence for the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah, that’s because Allah did not chastise you for not guarding it from the inserted (false) narratives
    Although it did not get lost from between your hands, only people of falsehood added to it narrations differ than what came in the Quran of its decisive verses altogether
    , but the affair of the Awaited who brought the full explanation of the doctrine that came in the sunna I did not find that contradicting with what came in the grand Quran; in fact came to fully explain to you the signs in regards Al-Mahdi in the grand Quran as the example of His word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs..(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-83
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ‌ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ‌ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ‌ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ‌ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ‌ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ‌ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا(83)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

In these verses came the mention of Al-Mahdi the savior from sedition of the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal, antichrist). and Al-Mahdi whom Allah grants him the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran to manifest for them the fact of the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal, antichrist) who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary; in fact he is a liar, in fact he is the accursed-outcast satan himself and for that he is named the liar messiah. And Allah has mentioned satan lucifer in theses verses, also the savior from his sedition who he is the Awaited Mahdi; favor of Allah over you and His mercy.
    O Yusuf, verily do not deny Allah’s favor over the nation, and Allah says that were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few of you.

I have advised you to expose yourself to a sheikh resits from Allah’s verses over you in order to go away from you the whispers of the slinking (satan). And by Allah, indeed does not whisper to you with doubt in this matter between time to time except a satanic touch possession, and in order for you to believe me go to Al-Qudsi to read on you for about an hour and it will clear to you that a possession in you very much harming, and makes your chest to constrict troublesome so life would get tightened sometimes by its vastness as if it is a needle's hole by its length and width of it, and I still think much good in you so follow my advice to clear to you that fact of what I say.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6011

اقتباس المشاركة 6011 من موضوع الردّ على يوسف: أكثر الناس لا يعلمون أنّ شياطين الإنس والجنّ هم المفسدون ومن وراء كثيرٍ من التفجيرات الإرهابيّة..

- 3 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    16 - 6 - 1429 هــ
    21 - 6 - 2008 مـ
    07:52 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

يوسف اِتّقِ الله ولا تُفرّق بين كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..
    أخي يوسف، هل معنى هذا أنّك لا تؤمن إلا بالقرآن وما جاء في القرآن وحسبك ذلك؟ فإنّ ذلك لن يكفيك، فكيف سوف تصلّي لربّك؟ وذلك لأنّ الصلوات ذكرت جملةً ولم يفصّلها الله لنا في القرآن كم عدد ركعات الفجر والظهر والعصر والمغرب والعشاء، بل جاء التفصيل في شأن عدد ركعات الصلاة عن طريق السُّنّة، وسبق وأن أفتيتُ المسلمين المختلفين بأنّ سُنّة محمدٍ رسول الله جاءت من عند الله كما جاء القرآن العظيم، فهما مُكمّلان لبعضهما نورٌ على نورٍ؛ من استمسك بهما نجا ومن استمسك بأحدهما غوى وهوى بسبب كفره بالسُّنّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف القرآن عما جاء في آياته المحكمات، وإنّما ابتعث الله عبده ناصر محمد اليماني للدفاع عن سُنة محمد رسول الله الحقّ وذلك لأنّ الله لم يعدْكم بحفظها من الأحاديث المدسوسة برغم أنَّ سنةَ محمدٍ رسوِل الله الحقّ لم تضِع من بين أيديكم وإنّما أضاف إليها أهل الباطل أحاديث تختلف عمّا جاء في القرآن جملةً وتفصيلاً عن آياته المحكمات، ولكن شأن المهديّ المنتظَر الذي جاء تفصيل العقيدة بمجيئه في السُّنّة لم أجد ذلك تعارضاً مع ما جاء في القرآن العظيم بل جاءت لتفصّل لكم آيات في شأن المهديّ في القرآن العظيم كمثال قوله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وفي هذه الآيات جاء ذكر المهديّ المنقذ من فتنة المسيح الدجال والمهديّ يؤتيه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن ليبيّن لهم حقيقة المسيح الدجال والذي يريد أن يقول أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ويقول أنّه الله ربّ العالمين! وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ذلك فهو ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بل هو كذّاب؛ بل هو الشيطان الرجيم بذاته ولذلك يُسمّى المسيح الكذاب. وقد ذكر الله في هذه الآيات الشيطان إبليس والمنقذ من فتنته وهو المهديّ المنتظَر فضل الله عليكم ورحمته.

يا يوسف، فلا تنكر فضلَ الله على الأمَّة ويقول الله: بأن لولا فضل الله عليكم ورحمته يا معشر المُسلمين لاتّبعتم الشيطان (وهو المسيح الكذاب) إلا قليلاً منكم، وقد نصحتك أن تعرض نفسك على شيخ يتلو عليك من آيات الله لكي يذهب عنك الوسواس الخناس، وتالله لا يوسوس لك بالشكّ في هذا الأمر بين الحين والآخر إلا مسٌّ شيطاني، وحتى تُصدّقني اذهب للقدسي يقرأ عليك قدر ساعة وسوف يتبيّن لك بأنّ فيك مسّاً يؤذيك كثيراً ويجعل صدرك ضيقاً حرجاً فتضيق بك الدنيا أحياناً بما رحبت وكأنّها سَمّ إبرة برغم طولها وعرضها، ولا أزال أظنّ فيك خيراً كثيراً فاتّبع نصيحتي ليتبيّن لك حقيقة ما أقول.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-03-2018, 03:51 PM
  2. lucifer (iblis) is not father of jinn, and his offspring are satans
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-09-2016, 03:57 AM
  3. Jinn and mankind have determined on declaring the war against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-09-2015, 02:28 AM
  4. Essence of the call of the Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to mankind and jinn altogether..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-04-2015, 02:10 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •