الموضوع: A questioner asked and said: Who are they the best foremost supporters? And he who has knowledge of the Book answered and said:

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. افتراضي A questioner asked and said: Who are they the best foremost supporters? And he who has knowledge of the Book answered and said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ـــــــــــــــــ

A questioner asked and said: Who are they the best foremost supporters? And he who has knowledge of the Book answered and said:

What an excellent me you are — O Allah’s beloved ones from various countries of the worlds, has gathered you any but Allah’s love so you responded to the caller of the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness, and you did not exaggerate in your Imam without right; in fact you compete against the Awaited Mahdi in Allah’s love and His nearness; in fact you are of a people whom Allah promised his servant about them in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54
    { يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَنْ يَرْتَدَّ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لائِمٍ ذَلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

Those are supporters of the Awaited Mahdi wholeheartedly inside out of Allah strengthen me by them and made them partners in my affair, and from them we select the honorable ministers, as well the entire supporters altogether are staff of of the global state of the Awaited Mahdi, verily Allah has promised you with an immense kingdom and guide you to a straight path, and my call is not (only) for the Muslims without the Christians, in fact; I call the Muslims and Christians without discrimination, also my call is not for the Muslims and Christians (only), in fact; as well I call the Jews, so whoever followed the Awaited Mahdi surely he is of the honored ones even if he was Sharon minister of Israel who is still in a coma and the angels are beating him in every limb to remove his soul and I do not know whether it came out yet or they are still beating him to take out his soul from his body!

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

The straight ______________________________ path
    ((((The supporter to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni))))

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=90269

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2004

اقتباس المشاركة 6644 من موضوع وسأل سائل فقال: ومن هم الأنصار السابقون الأخيار؟ وأجاب الذي عنده علم الكتاب فقال:

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    ـــــــــــــــــ

وسأل سائل فقال: ومن هم الأنصار السابقون الأخيار؟ وأجاب الذي عنده علم الكتاب فقال:

ونعم الرجال أنتم يا أحباب الله من مختلف بلاد العالمين، فهل جمعكم إلا حُبُّ الله فأجبتم داعي التنافس في حُبّ الله وقربه ولم تبالغوا في إمامكم بغير الحقّ؛ بل تنافسون المهديّ المنتظَر في حُبّ الله وقربه؛ بل أنتم من القوم الذين وعد الله بهم عبده في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: { يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَنْ يَرْتَدَّ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لائِمٍ ذَلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

أولئك هم أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر قلباً وقالباً من الذين شدَّ الله بهم أزري وأشركهم في أمري، ومنهم نصطفي الوزراء المُكرمين، وكذلك كافة الأنصار جميعهم طاقم دولة المهديّ المنتظَر العالمية، فقد وعدكم الله بملكٍ عظيم ويهديكم صراطاً مستقيماً، وليست دعوتي للمُسلمين من دون النّصارى بل أدعو المُسلمين والنّصارى من غير تفريقٍ، وليست دعوتي للمُسلمين والنّصارى بل وكذلك أدعو اليهود، فمن اتَّبع المهديّ المنتظَر فهو من المُكرَّمين وحتى لو كان شارون وزير إسرائيل الذي لا يزال في غيبوبة والملائكة يضربون في كُلِّ بنانٍ لتخرج نفسه ولا أدري هل خرجت بعد أم لا يزالون يضربونه ليخرجوا روحه من جسده!

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

الصراط______________________________ المستقيم
    (((( الناصر لكتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحق الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني))))

27 - 12 - 1430 هــ
    14 - 12 - 2009 مــ
    09:57 مساءً

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-03-2018, 07:33 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-11-2017, 07:34 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-06-2017, 12:06 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-05-2017, 04:26 PM