Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 08 - 1428 AH
11 - 09 - 2007 AD
10:50 pm
ـــــــــــــــــ

?In fact the sun overtook the moon, is there anyone who will have in mind

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

O community scholars of the nation, fast for seeing it and break the fast for seeing, although that the sun overtook the moon without doubt nor suspicion equally whether you saw the crescent or you did not see it, and I do not acknowledge in the fasting of Muammar and his people that he is right unless they watch the moon or complete the days-count of Shaaban of thirty days.

And may a fault being forgiven, and rewarded effort, and all matters return to Allah and to Him is the resurrection, and I surely will fast with Allah’s permission from the fasting of my country in which I live, and say my Lord increase me knowledge. And may Allah grant blessing to all Muslims this honorable month and all months till judgement day, and and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Brother of the Muslims in Allah’s way ; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1375

اقتباس المشاركة 4755 من موضوع بل أدركت الشمس القمر، فهل من مُدَّكِّر؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - 08 - 1428 هـ
11 - 09 - 2007 مـ
10:50 مساءً
ـــــــــــــــــ

بل أدركت الشمس القمر، فهل من مُدَّكِّر ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، ثمّ أمّا بعد..
يا معشر علماء الأمّة صوموا لرؤيتهِ وأفطروا لرؤيته، وبرغم أنّها أدركت الشمس القمر بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ سواء رأيتم الهلال أم لم تروه، ولا أعترف بصيام معمّر وشعبه بأنّه على الحقّ ما لم يُشاهدوا الهلال أو يُتمّوا عدّة شعبان ثلاثين يوماً.

وذنبٌ مغفورٌ وسعيٌ مشكورٌ، وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور وإليه النشور، ولسوف أصوم بإذن الله من صيام بلدي الذي أنا فيه، وقل ربِّ زدني علماً. وبارك الله لجميع المسلمين هذا الشهر الكريم وجميع الأشهر إلى يوم الدين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخو المسلمين في الله الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.