Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 02 - 1430 AH
15 - 02 - 2009 AD
11:55 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Cause of the crescents’ swelling

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

Allah spoke the Truth and His honorable messenger spoke the Truth and I am surely of the witnesses, and the cause of the crescents’ swelling is as we taught from before and it is that the the crescent is being born before the pairing so the sun would meet with it while it’s just a crescent then it bypasses the sun so you would see it swollen because it has passed from his age since the moment of its birth from before the pairing with the addition of what passed from its age after the known pairing.

Despite that I bear witness for Allah the sure Truth that the sun should not be for it to overtake the moon so the crescent would be born before the pairing as long there is lifetime for the would’s life until the humans enter in era of the major conditions of the hour, then the sun would overtake the moon as a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi, so if they said he is an insolent liar then the planet of fire comes and rains with stones over whom Allah pleases, then the night would precede the daylight because the sun’s rise from its setting place (from the west) because of the passage of planet of chastisement; the major hell planet, won’t you guard against evil? Verily, who would take away from you Allah’s chastisement if you belied, won’t understand?

O people, I am not crazy nor astrologist nor a soothsayer nor I claim the knowledge without the Truth, so ponder over my logic you would find it from Allah’s Book an the True sunna of His messenger, so do not debate me with what is contrary to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger so you would perish, that is inserted forged from other than Allah, won’t guard against evil?

So do not follow that which you have no knowledge, and use your minds and your eyes, and your hearts, and it is not permissible for you to follow the blind following. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not follow that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great {Al-Esra] 17:36.
{وَلا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كلّ أُوْلَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

.Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1402

اقتباس المشاركة 4808 من موضوع سَبَب انتفاخ الأهلَّة ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - صفر - 1430 هـ
15 - 02 - 2009 مـ
11:55 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

سَبَب انتفاخ الأهلَّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..

صدق الله العظيم وصدق رسوله الكريم وأنا على ذلك لمن الشاهدين، وسببُ انتفاخ الأهلَّة هو كما علّمناكم مِن قبل وهو أن يولَد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فتجتمع به الشَّمس وقد هو هلالًا ثم يتجاوزها فترونه مُنتفخًا لأنّه قد مضى من عمره منذ لحظة ولادته من قبل الاقتران بالإضافة لما مضى من عمره من بعد الاقتران المعلوم.

وبرغم أنّي أشهد لله شهادة الحقّ اليقين أنّ الشَّمس لا ينبغي لها أن تُدرك القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران ما دام في الدنيا عمرٌ حتى يدخل البشر في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبَر فتدرك الشَّمس القمر آية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر، فإن قالوا كذابٌ أشِر فمن ثم يأتي كوكب النار فيُمطر على مَن يشاء الله بالأحْجار، ثم يسبق الليل النهار بسبب طلوع الشَّمس من مغربِها بسبب مرور كوكب العذاب؛ كوكب جهنم الكُبرى، أفلا تتَّقون؟ فمَن يصرِفُ عنكم عذاب الله إن كذَّبتم، أفلا تعقلون؟

ويا قوم، إنّي لستُ بمجنونٍ ولا مُنجِّمٍ ولا كاهنٍ ولا أدَّعي العلم بغير الحقّ، فتدبّروا منطقي تجدوه من كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، فلا تُحاجّوني بما خالف لكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فتهلَكوا، ذلك موضوع مُفترًى مِن عند غير الله، أفلا تتّقون؟

فلا تَقْفوا ما ليس لكم به علم، واستخدموا عقولكم وأبصاركم وأفئدتكم، ولا يجوز لكم الاتّباع الأعمى. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..