الموضوع: Reason of Shiites’ lack of wrapping around me and believing in me..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Reason of Shiites’ lack of wrapping around me and believing in me..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 01 - 1430 AH
    29 - 12 - 2008 AD
    12:22 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Reason of Shiites’ lack of wrapping around me and believing in me

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

My honorable brother, I will answer you about a point I did not see Mohammed Al-Arabi answering you therein the required way which is about the answer about the lack of the Shiites wrapping around me and believing in my me! It’s because the twelfth Imam according to their doctrine is the Awaited Mahdi Mohammed Bin Al-Hassan Al-Askari and not Al-Yemeni..

But confirm with the proof that the Awaited Yemeni whom the Shiites believe in him is himself the twelfth Awaited Imam Mahdi, and the Shiites are still in their doubt wavering except on whom among them my Lord has mercy in regard to the Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the dispute began between scholars of the Shiites and they counsel in secret, some of them a group yet they are few say that it cleared to us that the narrations about Al-Yemeni in tales of (Ali Al Bait) family of the House it applies on Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and as well applies on him the specified-traits of the Imam Mahdi, and since that he gives fatwa that the twelfth Imam is Al-Yemeni; therefore he is the Awaited Mahdi.

Then others rebuked them and said: has he misguided you from your doctrine about the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from family of the purified House (Ali Al Bait) Mohammed Al-Hassan Al-Askary? But the refuters say in open other than what they hide; in fact they fear that the Awaited Mahdi is himself the Awaited Yemeni in their doctrine and they are still wavering in there doubt: Did Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni come with the Truth or he is of those who play? And I fear they continue in their hesitation in regard of the Awaited Yemeni Nasser who he is the Awaited Mahdi himself, until the night would precede the daylight so the sun would rise from its setting place and the judgement is for Allah and He is the Best Judge.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Your brother in religion the twelfth Imam from the virtuous family of the House (Ali Al Bait); the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1304

اقتباس المشاركة 4496 من موضوع سبب عدم التفاف الشيعة حولي وتصديق شأني ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - 01 - 1430 هـ
    29 - 12 - 2008 مـ
    12:22 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

سبب عدم التفاف الشيعة حولي وتصديق شأني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..
    أخي الكريم؛ إنّي سوف أجيبك عن نقطةٍ لم أرَ محمد العربي يُجيبك عليها حسب الشكل المطلوب وهي عن الإجابة عن عدم التفاف الشيعة حولي وتصديق شأني! وهو لأنّ الإمام الثاني عشر حسب عقيدتهم هو المهديّ المنتظَر محمد بن الحسن العسكري وليس اليماني.

ولكني أثبت بالبُرهان أنّ اليماني المنتظَر الذي يؤمن بشأنه الشيعة هو ذاته الإمام الثاني عشر المهديّ المنتظَر، ولا يزال الشيعة في ريبهم يتردّدون إلّا من رحم ربّي منهم في شأن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، وبدأ الخلاف بين بعض علماء الشيعة وأسرّوا النجوى، فمنهم طائفة (وهم قليل) يقولون: "إنّه تبيّن لنا أنّ الأحاديث عن اليماني في روايات آل البيت تنطبق على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، وكذلك تنطبق عليه مواصفات الإمام المهديّ، وبما أنّه يُفتي أنّ الإمام الثاني عشر هو اليماني؛ إذاً هو المهديّ المنتظَر".

فزجرهم آخرون وقالوا: "وهل أضلّكم عن عقيدتكم في المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من أهل البيت المُطهّر محمد بن الحسن العسكري؟"، ولكن الزاجرون يقولون ظاهر الأمر غير ما يبطنون؛ بل هم يخشون أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر هو ذاته اليماني المنتظَر في عقيدتهم ولا يزالون في ريبهم يتردّدون هل ناصر محمد اليماني جاء بالحقّ أم كان من اللاعبين؟ وأخشى أن يستمرّوا في التذبذب في شأن اليماني المنتظَر ناصر الذي هو ذاته المهديّ المنتظَر حتى يسبق الليل النهار فتطلع الشمس من مغربها والحكم لله وهو خير الحاكمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخوكم في الدّين الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المُطهّر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 05 - 1431 AH
    23 - 04 - 2010 AD
    04:06 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

:Response to Al-Amal Almaw-oud
    As for your proof on the existence of Imam Mohammed Al-Hassan Al-Askari since the ancient time and you say: The parable of that is as the parable of companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem!

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Original post is written by Al-Amal Almaw-oud
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    I am one young Shiites from Iraq who is looking for salvation from this tribulation.. the plight of rampant corruption in the world and the denial of religion and distorting it; I seek to fulfill Allah’s religion, justice and fulfill the Truth under the banner of the Awaited Mahdi, and I will be from his devoted soldiers.. I heard about your call but I have in my heart doubt of what you say , and this doubt is my right as a human being, verily Allah created man and in which this instinct, but if the argument is un-refuted then doubt would be negated by it, and would not have necessity especially in the essence of religion. Here we mention the prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him when he asked Allah to show him how to the dead alive, said to him Allah, Exalted be the Majestic, in the name of Allah the Most Merciful (Did you not believe? He said: Yes but to reassure my heart) it then the doubt is legitimate... We come to the question which is: We the Shiites, our sources narrate that Allah’s messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: - Our Al-Qayim, "His name coincides my name" and in the sources of the people of Sunnah, that he (peace be upon him and on his virtuous family) said: "His name is my name, and the name of his father is the name of my father.. And from the conditions of the coming-forth of the Awaited, peace and salutation be upon him, is to be killed the pure one’s soul in Mecca and to be killed before the pure soul in the outback of Al- kufa along with 70 of the supporters. This has not yet been fulfilled yet, also when coming forth of Al-Qayim a caller would call out from heaven that the good son of the good came out of the good son of good did come out, Al-Qayim of family of the House came forth. After all this, the Imam of the argument peace and salutation be upon him according to the Shiites; from son of Imam Hassan Al-Askari peace be upon him, but people of sunna do not believe in this matter, yet this is legitimate because of the will of Allah there is no overcoming to His will. Didn’t Noah peace be upon him called to worship his Lord the Exalted Creator Almighty for about 950 years and that his age is nearly 2500 years. Didn’t the companions of the cave remained three hundred years in the cave were asleep and then say how the five - year - old child to be an Imam and the argument of Allah created in the earth. Didn’t Jesus messenger of Allah -peace be upon him was in the cradle, and he was speaking about the Truth. What is your definitive evidence that you are the promised Imam? And the curse of Allah on those who change the saying after they know him and make sure that I will be from your believers convinced me absolute evidence that you are the promised ..... O Allah accept from us the good deeds and to Allah all matters return and to His messenger... Then I am the promised Yamani from supporters of the argument and not the same argument as said messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and I am the argument Imam the Twelfth, peace be upon him, from the descendants of the messenger. How can he be Yamani while he is from people of the Hijaz from Saudi? Thank you very much
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    O my honorable brother, Allah’s peace and His blessings be upon you

As for the evidence that I am Al-Mahdi is that you would never argue with me from the Quran except I overpower you by the Truth, and as for the narratives surely some of it is True and most of it is false, forged, with which Allah did not send an authority! And my Lord did not command me to debate with you by the narratives and to resort for judgement (based) on it; in fact by that what Allah commanded my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to strive against the people by the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So obey not the disbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:52
    { فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا ﴿٥٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:92
    { وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقرآنَ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿٩٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

But it seems to me from the first instance that you do not want the dialogue from the Quran; in fact you want the dialogue only from narratives, and that just cleared to us through a reply of the honored supporters to you by the copied explanatory-statement then you turned away from it as if you did not hear it and you downloaded your statement again, but I do not believe in killing the good soul nor I belie, how often the good soul is being killed in the countries unjustly and big transgression? So why do you exclude killing the good soul on one person only, and you believe that this is from signs of appearing as if never being killed other than one good soul! In fact many of the righteous had been killed and earth been filled with injustice and oppression, don’t you guard against evil? So what do I have to do with your narratives while Allah did not command me to argue with you by it, yet I leave it for the events so whatever Allah pleased to fulfill of it surely Allah is Powerful over all things, and whatever replace for us good of it verily He is Powerful over all things and (all) matters return to Allah.

As for your proof about the existence of Imam Mohammed Al-Hassan Al-Askari since the ancient time, and you say: The parable of that is as the parable of companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem! Then we reply to you with Truth and I say: Those appeared in the decree of theirs that made absolute in their generation and their nation, and they been delayed to be from ministers of the Awaited Mahdi, and wonderful signs for the worlds from themselves.

As for the age of the call of Allah’s prophet Noah surely he did not bypass one single nation that their lifespan was of three thousand years, and not that the lifespan of the former-ancient nations as like the lifespan of yours today, and the bodies of the former-ancient nations are not as your bodies today, or did you not find the giant rocks of their artifacts in the earth in the building of theirs for the land? You find enormous archaeology despite lack of presence of machinery! In fact they lift it by their hands due to the enormity of their giant bodies and their bodily power because Allah increased them abundantly in the (physical) creation over the nations after them as like the people Noah, Ad, and Thamud. And Allah the Most High said: {..And remember when He made you successors after Noah’s people and increased you in abundance of (the physical) creation (giant).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:69
    { وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِي الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:69]

And from the former-ancient nations are the companions of the cave, so if you look at their giant bodies you would turn-away from them fleeing and would be filled with horror from them because of the greatness of their bodies! But I made clear to you the reason of turning away from them and the escaping and if the reason is made known then the wonder is negated.

And as for that Allah made the Messiah Jesus son of Mary speak young in the cradle! Verily, that so he would acquit his mother of what her people said about her when they saw her carrying between her arms and infant and they said: {..O Mary, you have indeed brought a strange thing!}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:27
    { يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا } صدق الله العظيم [مريم:27]

And for that Allah made the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to speak and made known by himself and acquitted his mother. Allah And Allah the Most High said: {hen she came to her people with him, carrying him. They said: O Mary, you have indeed brought a strange thing!(27) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a wicked man, nor was your mother an unchaste woman!(28) But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who is a child in the cradle?(29) He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;(30) And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;(31) And to be kind to my mother; and He has not made me insolent, unblessed.(32) And peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I am raised to life.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:27-33
    { فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا ﴿٢٧﴾ يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا ﴿٢٨﴾ فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَن كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا ﴿٢٩﴾ قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿٣٠﴾ وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿٣١﴾ وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا ﴿٣٢﴾ وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا ﴿٣٣﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [مريم]

And each prophet or Imam appears in his era and the decree of his among his nation and his generation that he is created in (the midst) of it and he only disappears if Allah pleases after the call and the proof, but you would never find for Mohammed Al-Hassan Al-Askari any proof of knowledge nor its effects; in fact a myth with which Allah did not send of an authority!

O companion Al-Amal, do not rush, ponder and reflect on the True explanatory-statement if you are of those who have seeing-eyes, surely you will remember and will any remember except the possessors of understanding-minds?!so keep your duty to Allah O possessors of understanding-minds, and follow the one who has the knowledge of the Book before the passage of planet of chastisement Saqar on a night where the night would precede the daylight, the night of victory and appearing for the Awaited Mahdi then Allah would make His servant and His khalifa prevail over the entire humans in a night while they humiliated with disgrace who turn away from the Truth from their Lord.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Brother of the Sunnis and Shiites; the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1304

اقتباس المشاركة 4497 من موضوع سبب عدم التفاف الشيعة حولي وتصديق شأني ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    09 - 05 - 1431 هـ
    23 - 04 - 2010 مـ
    04:06 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

( الردّ على الأمل الموعود )
    أما برهانك على وجود الإمام محمد الحسن العسكري منذ الأزل القديم فتقول: إنّ مثل ذلك كمثل أصحاب الكهف والرقيم!

اقتباس المشاركة :
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الامل الموعود
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    انا احد الشباب الشيعه من العراق الذي يبحث عن الخلاص من هذه المحنه.. محنة الفساد المستشري في العالم وانكار الدين وتحريفه واني لاسعى الى تحقيق دين الله والعدل واحقاق الحق تحت راية الموعود المهدي المنتظر واكون من جنوده المخلصين.. اني سمعت عن دعوتكم لكن انا في قلبي شك مما تقولون وهذا الشك من حقي كانسان فالله خلق الانسان وفيه هذا الغريزه الا اذا كانت الحجه قاطعه فالشك ينتفي بها ولا يكون له موجب وخاصه في اصول الدين نذكر هنا النبي ابراهيم عليه السلام حين طلب من الله ان يريه كيف يحي الاموات فقال له عزوجل بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ( أ ولم تؤمن قال بلى ولكن ليطمئن قلبي ) اذا الشك مشروع... ناتي للسؤال وهو: تروي مصادرنا نحن الشيعه ان رسول الله (صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ) انه قال :- ان قائمنا "يواطئ اسمه اسمي" وفي مصادر اهل السنه انه قال (عليه وعلى اله الاطهار السلام ) :- قائمنا يواطئ اسمه اسمي واسم ابيه اسم ابي.. ومن اشراط خروج المنتظر علية افضل السلام والتحيه ان تقتل النفس الزكيه في مكه وان تقتل قبلها النفس الزكيه في ظهر الكوفه مع سبعين من الانصار.. وهذا لم يتحقق بعد وكذلك عند خروج القائم عليه السلام ينادي منادي من السماء انه خرج الطيب ابن الطيب خرج قائم اهل البيت، بعد هذا كله ان الامام الحجه علية السلام والتحيه حسب اهل الشيعه من ابن الامام حسن العسكري عليه السلام لكن اهل السنه لا يؤمنون بهذا الامر وهذا الامر مشروع نظرا لارادة الله فلا غالب لارادته. اولم يدعي نوح عليه السلام الى عبادة ربه الخالق المتعال لمدة 950 سنه تقريبا وان عمره مايقارب 2500 سنه. اولم يلبث اصحاب الكهف ثلاثمائه عام في الكهف نائمين ثم يقولون كيف لطفل عمره خمسة اعوام ان يكون اماما وحجة الله على خلقه في الارض، اولم يكن عيسى علية السلام في المهد وكان يتكلم في الحق وان رسول الله. فماهو دليلك القاطع انك الامام المنتظر؟ ولعنة الله على الذين يبدلون القول بعد ان يعرفوه وتاكد اني ساكون من المؤمنين بك اقنعتني بالدليل القاطع انك انت الموعود ..... وتقبل منا يالله صالح الاعمال ولله الامر ولرسوله ... ثم اني اليماني الموعود من انصار الحجه وليس الحجه ذاته كما قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه واله وسلم) واني الامام الحجه الثاني عشر علية السلام من ذرية الرسول فكيف يكون يماني وهو من اهل الحجاز من السعوديه؟ ولكم جزيل الشكر
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين، ويا أخي الكريم سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته..
    وأما الدليل على أنّي الإمام المهديّ هو أنك لن تُحاجّني من القرآن إلّا غلبتك بالحقّ، وأما الروايات فمنها ما هو حقٌّ وأكثرها باطل مُفترًى ما أنزل الله به من سلطان! ولم يأمرني ربّي أن أُحاجّكم بالروايات ونحتكم عليها، بل أُمرتُ بما أمر الله به جدّي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أن نُجاهد الناس بالقرآن العظيم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿٩٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

ولكن يبدو لي من أول وهلة أنّك لا تُريد الحوار من القرآن؛ بل تُريد الحوار من الروايات فقط، وقد تبيّن لنا ذلك من خلال رد الأنصار المُكرّمين عليك بالبيانات المقتبسة فأعرضت عنها وكأنّك لم تسمعها وقمت بتنزيل بيانك مرةً أُخرى، ولكنّي لا أُصدّق بقتل النفس الزكية ولا أُكذّب، فكم تُقتل من نفسٍ زكية في البلاد ظُلماً وعدواناً كبيراً؟ فلِمَ تحصرون قتل النفس الزكية على شخصٍ واحدٍ فقط فتعتقدون أنّ ذلك من علامات الظهور وكأنّها لن تُقتل غير نفسٍ واحدةٍ زكيةٍ! بل تمّ قتل الكثير من الصالحين ومُلِئت الأرض جوراً وظلماً، أفلا تتّقون؟ فما لي ورواياتكم ولم يأمرني الله أن أُحاجّكم بها! وأتركها للأحداث فما شاء الله أن يحقّق منها فهو على كل شيءٍ قدير وما شاء الله أن يبدلنا خيراً منها فهو على كل شيءٍ قدير وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

وأما برهانك على وجود الإمام محمد الحسن العسكري منذ الأزل القديم فتقول إنّ مثل ذلك كمثل أصحاب الكهف والرقيم! ومن ثُمّ نردُّ عليك بالحقّ وأقول: أولئك ظهروا في قدرهم المقدور في جيلهم وأُمّتهم، وإنّما تمّ تأخيرهم ليكونوا من وزراء المهديّ المنتظَر وآياتٌ للعالمين من أنفسهم عجباً.

وأما عمر دعوة نبيّ الله نوح فهو لم يتجاوز أُمّةً واحدةً كانت أعمارهم من ثلاثة آلاف عام، وليست أعمار الأُمم الأولى كمثل أعماركم اليوم، وليست أجسام الأُمم الأولى كأجسامكم اليوم، أم لم تجدوا الصخور الكبرى من آثارهم في الأرض في عمرانهم للأرض؟ تجدون لهم آثاراً ضخمةً برغم عدم وجود آلاتٍ! بل يرفعونها بأيديهم نظراً لضخامة أجسادهم العملاقة وقوّتهم الجسدية لأنّ الله زادهم بسطةً في الخلق على الأُمم من بعدهم كمثل قوم نوحٍ وعادٍ وثمود. وقال الله تعالى: {وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِي الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:69].

ومن الأُمم الأولى أصحاب الكهف فلو تطّلع على أجسادهم العملاقة لولّيت منهم فراراً ولمُلِئت منهم رُعباً بسبب ضخامة أجسادهم! ولكنّي بيّنت لكم سبب التولّي منهم والهرب، وإذا عُرف السبب بطل العجب.

وأما أنّ الله أنطق المسيح عيسى ابن مريم في المهد صبياً فذلك حتى يُبرّئ أُمّه مما قال فيها قومها حين رأوها تحمل بين ذراعيها طفلاً وقالوا: {يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:27].

ولذلك أنطق الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وعرّف بنفسه وبرّأ والدته. وقال الله تعالى: {فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ ۖ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا ﴿٢٧﴾ يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا ﴿٢٨﴾ فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَن كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا ﴿٢٩﴾ قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿٣٠﴾ وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿٣١﴾ وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا ﴿٣٢﴾ وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وكل نبيّ أو إمام يظهر في عصره وقدره في أُمّته وجيله المخلوق فيه وإنّما يختفي إن يشأ الله من بعد الدعوة والإثبات، ولكنّكم لن تجدوا لمحمد الحسن العسكري أي برهان علمٍ ولا آثاره؛ بل أسطورة ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان!

ويا صاحب الأمل، لا تستعجل فتدبّر وتفكّر البيان الحقّ للذكر إن كنت من أولي الأبصار، فسوف تتذكّر وهل يتذكّر إلّا من يتفكّر من أولي الألباب؟ فاتّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب واتّبعوا صاحب علم الكتاب من قبل مرور كوكب العذاب كوكب سقر ليلة يسبقُ الليل النهار، ليلة النصر والظهور للمهديّ المنتظَر فيظهر الله عبده وخليفته على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون المُعرضون عن الحقّ من ربّهم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخو السُّنّة والشيعة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-12-2016, 05:07 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-07-2015, 04:30 PM
  3. From the Awaited Mahdi to the community of the twelve Shiites: Who is the Yemeni?
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-03-2015, 12:46 AM
  4. Imam Al Mahdi: the believing of unbelievers
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 06-01-2013, 09:11 PM
  5. the believing unbelievers
    بواسطة محمود في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 23-09-2012, 07:18 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •