Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 09 - 1429 AH
12 - 09 - 2008 AD
12:19 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

..Verily, know the sure knowledge that they did not come from any other planet

Peace be upon you my all Muslim brothers and may Allah bless for you Allah’s exalted month

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my beloved grandfather the seal of the prophets and messengers and his righteous virtuous family, and all messengers from their Lord and their virtuous families, also the followers of the Truth till judgement day, and I do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims, after this..

O people, I am the True Awaited Mahdi, it is incumbent upon me to not speak except the Truth and who is more unjust than who forged lies against Allah, so if you denied the Truth surely Allah make me appear prevailing over you in a night with the planet of chastisement the painful hell the major calamity; in fact it is a grievous thing.

O people, how (can) for me to (make) you believe me about the Truth? I surely desire to save you from it (planet of chastisement) and I could never (do so) unless you believe me about the Truth, otherwise; Allah will indeed chastise you by it an exemplary chastisement and annihilate many of you, yet I hope from Allah to not annihilate except the most evil among you who if the Truth manifested to them they would not follow it, but He will chastise what is besides that; except upon whom my Lord has mercy.

O people, let not (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive accursed-outcast satan seduce you, surely he and his host of another satans see you from where you do not see them, and perhaps this is his team that began the actual facilitation, if they truly appeared to you then beware of their sedition, surely they would never avail a thing from Allah against you, indeed they can not make themselves prevail; I am a manifest warner from Allah to you, so flee to Allah, surely there is no survival except the fleeing to Allah to beseech His mercy to protect you from His chastisement, surely Allah’s chastisement is coming, don’t you understand? Didn’t I fully explain it to you in details or don’t you believe in the Quran or have I explained it untruthfully? It is then guide me to the True interpretation if you are truthful! I swear by Lord of the worlds, I do not clarify a thing to you without the Truth, indeed Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

As for what Ben Omar says of which he hears it, if they would truly appear; verily know the sure knowledge that they did not come from any other planet; in fact from the inside of your earth as we taught you with that for you may know, so let them not seduce you away from the Truth, surely they are the most evil creatures, may Allah’s curse be upon the criminals.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Brother of the Muslims; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1849

اقتباس المشاركة 6010 من موضوع فاعلموا علم اليقين بأنّهم لم يأتوا من أيّ كوكبٍ آخرٍ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - 09 - 1429 هـ
12 - 09 - 2008 مـ
12:19 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

فاعلموا علم اليقين بأنّهم لم يأتوا من أيّ كوكبٍ آخرٍ ..
السلام عليكم جميعاً إخواني المسلمون وبارك الله عليكم شهر الله المعظّم.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي حبيبي خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآله الطيّبين الطاهرين وجميع المرسَلين من ربّهم وآلهم الأطهار والتابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين ولا أُفرِّق بين أحدٍ من رسله وأنا من المسلمين، وبعد..

يا أيّها الناس، إنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ، حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ ومن أظلم ممن افترى على الله كذباً، فإذا كذبتم بالحقّ فسوف يُظهرني الله عليكم في ليلةٍ بكوكب عذاب الجحيم الأليم طامّة كُبرى، بل إنّه لشيء عظيم.

يا أيّها الناس، كيف لي أن تصدّقوني بالحقّ؟ إنّي أريد إنقاذكم منه ولن أستطيع ما لم تُصدقوني بالحقِّ، ما لم؛ فسوف يعذّبكم به الله عذاباً نُكراً ويهلك منكم كثيراً، وأرجو من الله أن لا يهلك إلا شرارَكم الذين لو تبيّن لهم الحقّ لما اتّبعوه ولكنّه سوف يعذّب ما دون ذلك إلا من رحم ربّي.

ويا أيّها الناس، لا يفتنكم الدجّال الشيطان الرجيم، إنّه يراكم هو وقبيله من شياطين آخرين من حيث لا ترونهم، ولربّما هذه فلوله بدأت للتمهيد الفعلي، إن ظهروا لكم حقاً فاحذورا فتنتهم فلن يغنوا عنكم من الله شيئاً؛ فلا يستطيعون نصر أنفسهم؛ إنّي لكم من الله نذيرٌ مبينٌ ففِرّوا إلى الله فلا نجاة إلا بالفرار إلى الله لترجون رحمته ليقيكم من عذابه فإنّ عذاب الله قادمٌ. أقسم بربّ العالمين أنّ كوكب العذاب آتٍ لا محالة، أفلا تعقلون؟ ألم أفصِّله لكم من القرآن تفصيلاً أم إنّكم لا تؤمنون بالقرآن أم إنّني فسرته بغير الحقّ؟ إذاً فاهدوني للتأويل الحقّ إن كنتم صادقين! وأقسمُ بربِّ العالمين لا أُبيّن لكم بغير الحقّ شيئاً والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

وأما ما يقوله ابن عمر ممّا يسمعه فإذا كانوا حقاً سوف يَظهرون فاعلموا علم اليقين بأنّهم لم يأتوا من أيّ كوكبٍ آخر؛ بل من باطن أرضكم كما علّمناكم بذلك لعلكم تعلمون، فلا يفتنوكم عن الحقّ فإنّهم أشرُّ خلق الله، ألا لعنة الله على المجرمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخو المسلمين؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .