Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 07 - 1428 AH
27 - 07 - 2007 AD
10:23 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Since when Allah aids by the facts of His signs to His enemies against HimSelf

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {So by the Lord of the heavens and the earth! it is surely the truth, just as you speak.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:23
{فَوَرَبِّ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ مِّثْلَ مَا أَنَّكُمْ تَنطِقُونَ ﴿23﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

..From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the entire people, peace be upon whoever follow the guidance, after this

O people, your world has ended and your hereafter (other life) came, and your reckoning draw near while you are turning away. O people, Allah has sent me to you with what he promised you to show you His signs in the horizons and in yourselves in order to clear to you that He is the Truth for the ignorant of yours and and the scholar among you, with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, that is in order for you to believe that your world has ended by the knowledge and logic upon the actual reality so you would not be in doubt of meeting your Lord and that the Hour is coming indeed there is no doubt in it.

I do not say to you that I am a prophet nor I am say to you that I am a messenger; in fact Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah has made my name a fact for my trait and Allah will send who would define to you the fact of my personality and my mission among you. Do you know who will make known to you the status of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, he is indeed from Allah’s major signs a servant of Allah and His messenger; Allah’s word that He cast it to Mary the woman of Truth and the holly that she guarded her chastity, so Allah breathed into her of inspiration of His power “Be” and it is, verily he is Allah’s servant and His messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary “Isa Bin Maryam” prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him being witness in the Truth, and he will speak to you as middle-age man and he would debate with you by the Torah, Gospel and the Quran, and he would call you to enter into Islam as he called the children of Israel from before Islam, so Al-Hawaris (white garbed disciples) said we are supporters of Allah, we believed in Allah so bear witness that we are submitting-Muslims.

O people, Allah has sent me to you with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran and not the verbal explanatory-statement only; in fact, to show you the facts of my Lord’s signs in order to manifest to you that it is the Truth upon the actual reality. And the Hour has manifested from the deeps it will appear over you from the horizons and the knocker star has fallen (from deep) over you from the horizons, yet I and (Al-Rajefa) and (Al-Radefa) (coming) to you in race, also came the day of convergence; the day of meeting of the sun with the moon in (Al-Muhaq) the dark phase.

O people, I do not vocalize to you with poems nor I exaggerate with prose; in fact by the decisive word and it is not a joke, by the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, you see it in plain-view (with naked eye) upon the actual reality, Allah made my enemy and the enemy of son of Mary who he is an enemy of Allah and your enemy satan the despaired from Allah’s mercy Almalak Haroot and his host Maroot and their offspring gog and magog, one of them wants to impersonate the personality of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, verily he is not the son of Mary; surely he is a liar for that his name is the liar messiah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say to the people take me and my mother as two gods besides Allah, surely he is not the son of Mary; He is a liar. In fact he is Al-Taghoot Haroot and his host Maroot, the Jews took them loyal-friends besides Allah and they would never avail a thing against them from Allah; as like the spider betook a house and the frailest of houses is surely the house of the spider if the only knew.

O people, I have made clear to you my enemy and the enemy of son of Mary and enemy of Allah’s loyal-servants altogether that is the accursed-outcast satan, so take him as an enemy, and he surely call his party to be companions of the blazing fire.

O people, you have made the Truth with which Allah aids falsehood! What is the matter with you how do you judge? Surely, all satans of jinn and mankind can not bring a fact to one verse from this grand Quran even if they were aiders and supporters to one another.

O community of Muslims, many of you have gone astray due to narrations violates the Quran altogether that created it a team of hypocrites from the companions, and they are a group of Jews took shelter under their oaths to make the Muslims think that they are believers in Allah and His messenger, so they would attain the trust of the Muslims, then they would take from them the narration especially after the death off messengers of Allah, and Allah has sent down (revelation) about them a (surah) chapter in the Quran manifests the wickedness of their intention. And the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take shelter under their oaths, thus turning (other) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munãfeqoon] 63:1-2
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّـهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿1﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَاكَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿2﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

O community of Muslims, many of you have went astray because of the forged narrations from trusted people according to your claim: {..so ascribe not purity to yourselves. He knows him best who guards against evil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:32. Consequently, Allah’s Noah did not dare to ascribe purity to his companions. And the Most High said: {The people of Noah rejected the messengers.(105) When their brother Noah said to them: Will you not guard against evil?(106) Surely I am a faithful messenger to you;(107) So keep your duty to Allah and obey me.(108) And I ask of you no reward for it: my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds.(109) So keep your duty to Allah and obey me.(110) They said: Shall we believe in you while the meanest follow you?(111) He said: And what knowledge have I of what they did?(112) Their reckoning is only with my Lord, if you but perceive.(113)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:105-113
{فَلَا تُزَكُّوا أَنفُسَكُمْ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:32].
{كَذَّبَتْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿105﴾ إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ نُوحٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ﴿106﴾ إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ ﴿107﴾ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿108﴾ وَمَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ ربّ العالمين ﴿109﴾ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿110﴾ قَالُوا أَنُؤْمِنُ لَكَ وَاتَّبَعَكَ الْأَرْذَلُونَ ﴿111﴾ قَالَ وَمَا عِلْمِي بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿112﴾ إِنْ حِسَابُهُمْ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ رَبِّي لَوْ تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿113﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

But — O community of Muslims — you have ascribed purity to a people against Allah and you said that they are trusted they do not say falsehood against Allah and His messenger yet you do not know them and there is between you and them hundreds of years, and I do not command you with disbelieve in sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- that is because it came manifesting for decisive verses in the grand Quran as like the prayers came down altogether in the Quran and Allah’s messenger explained it fully in the sunna, as that the Charity (Zakat) came down altogether in the Quran and Allah’s messenger explained it fully in the sunna, and as well fasting and hajj also Allah’s messenger explained it fully in the sunna that the night of it is as its daylight for all in that time, non deviates from it except who would perish, and they are mother of the Book and pillars of Islam.

And I only prohibit you from the narration that is contrary with the grand Quran altogether. Some of you if not all have you have said that Allah aids with His signs which are facts to this Quran upon the actual reality (allegedly Allah) aids with it the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) so he would say: O sky, rain so it would rain! O earth grow forth, so it would grow forth. By Allah, isn’t that from Allah’s signs? And the Most High said: {Do you see what you sow?(63) Is it you that cause it to grow, or are We cause the growth?(64)} [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:63-64
{أَفَرَأَيْتُم مَّا تَحْرُثُونَ ﴿63﴾ أَأَنتُمْ تَزْرَعُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الزَّارِعُونَ ﴿64﴾} [الواقعة].

And thus the Most High said: {Do you see the water which you drink?(68) Do you bring it down from the clouds, or are We the Bringer?(69) If We pleased, We could make it saltish; why give you not thanks?(70)} [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:68-70. Then you believed that the deceptive (Al-Dajjal) cuts of a man into two halves then he passes between the two splits, then he brings him back to life once again! Isn’t that from Allah’s signs that He revives the dead. And the Most High said: {and falsehood neither originates, nor regenerate.} [Sabaã´] 34:49
{أَفَرَأَيْتُمُ الْمَاءَ الَّذِي تَشْرَبُونَ ﴿68﴾ أَأَنتُمْ أَنزَلْتُمُوهُ مِنَ الْمُزْنِ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْمُنزِلُونَ ﴿69﴾ لَوْ نَشَاءُ جَعَلْنَاهُ أُجَاجًا فَلَوْلَا تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿70﴾} [الواقعة]
{وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ} [سبأ:49].

And the Most High said: {Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) It is then send it back, if you are truthful.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:86-87. What is the matter with you! How can you rule that (Al-Dajjal) brings facts for Allah’s signs upon the actual reality while he claims divinity then he offers the proof by facts of the Quran’s signs? Far from, very far.. By Allah, if jinn and mankind met on bringing like this Quran they can not bring like it even if some of them were aiders to others.
{فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ ﴿86﴾ تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿87﴾} صـدق الله العظيم [الواقعة]

O community of Muslims, you have followed a group of Jews then they reverted you from your belief into disbelievers, verily you have disbelieved in all sings of the grand Quran because of you doctrine that the deceptive (Al-Dajjal) come with such facts , perhaps one of you wishes if he can to interrupt me then say: “Slow down, slow down, only Allah aids him with these miracles as a sedition-test to the people”. In fact lied who said that! Since when Allah aids with facts of His signs to His enemies against HimSelf! So Allah would prove to them by the proof the fact of their call to falsehood; by Allah, this forgery is indeed greatest forgery against Allah and His messenger, honorable, noble scribe (angels) have recorded it in the history of disbelief. Let us resort for judgement to the Quran if you believe in it then bring to me one proof only from this grand Quran that Allah ever aided by His miracles and His signs to His enemy! Or have you made Allah’s messengers deceptive because Allah aided them with His signs? Would Allah aid with His signs to any but His loyal-servants whom they call the people to the word of monotheism, so Allah would send His signs the miracles of His power with them the proof of ratification to the fact of their call, and that so the people fear from their Lord if they denied His messengers after He aided them with His signs, then chastisement comes after the denial to Allah’s miracles. And the Most High said: {So when Our clear signs came to them, they said: This is clear enchantment.(13) And they denied them unjustly and proudly, while their souls were convinced of them. See, then, what was the end of the mischief-makers!(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:13-14.
Or do you believe that Allah did not send facts of this Quran with Mohammad messenger of Allah then He delayed it so he would save it for the deceptive messiah?
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَاتُنَا مُبْصِرَةً قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿13﴾ وَجَحَدُوا بِهَا وَاسْتَيْقَنَتْهَا أَنفُسُهُمْ ظُلْمًا وَعُلُوًّا ۚ فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ﴿14﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

O community of Muslims, you have disbelieved in the grand Quran, and non left between your hands but the shape (written-words) of it yet no fact for it in your hearts, and you believed that the Truth aids with it the falsehood, then come to the Quran for we look at the divinely law in the legislation of miracles with whom He sends it, would Allah chastise you except because of rejection to His signs? And the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)} [Al-Esrã`a] 17:58-59, Allah spoke the Truth while lied the forger Jews against Allah and His messenger.
{وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿58﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿59﴾} [الإسراء]

O community scholars of the Muslims, keep your duty to Allah, and do not let pride carry you off to sin while the nation of Muslims and the people altogether are at your neck if you believed they would believe me, and if you reject they would reject me, and I will prove to you and to the people altogether the facts for the signs in this grand Quran, and I give you the good news of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Him- a witness between you and I with Truth.

We will begin with the first step which is the explanatory-statement for the first ten verses from surah Al-Kahf chapter 18 so Allah would protect you with it from the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal, antichrist satan), and the True Messiah would manifest to you from the liar messiah, and Allah has conferred favor on the owners of this channel that He honored them by publishing this great announcement as we download it on the website of the channel without addition nor decrease, as well we hope from scholars of the nation corresponding with us through this blessed website if they declared the good news and gran announcement. And I hope the excuse for the linguistic errors due to lack being used to writing in the internet, and even if I have linguistic mistakes surely I do not make mistake in the True interpretation upon the actual reality, and it should not be for me. Peace be upon whoever follow the guidance.

.The caller to the straight path; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1967

اقتباس المشاركة 6479 من موضوع النبأ العظيم: أيّها النّاس لقد انتهت دنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
9 - 03 - 1428 هـ
28 - 03 - 2007 مـ
08:17 مساءً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

النبـــــــأ العظيـــــــــم:
أيّها النّاس لقد انتهت دنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {فَوَرَبِّ السَّمَاء وَالأرض إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ مِثْل مَا أَنّكُمْ تَنْطِقُون} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:23]، من الشيخ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى النّاس كافةً والسلام على من اتّبع الهدى، أمّا بعد..

أيّها النّاس لقد انتهت دنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون، أيّها النّاس لقد بعثني الله إليكم بما وعدكم أن يريكم آياته في الآفاق وفي أنفسكم حتّى يتبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ لجاهلكم وعالِمكم بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي وذلك حتّى تؤمنوا بأنّ دنياكم قد انتهت بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي حتّى لا تكونوا في مِرْيَةٍ من لقاء ربّكم وأنّ الساعة آتيةٌ لا ريب فيها، ولا أقول لكم بأنّي نبيٌّ ولا أقول لكم بأنّي رسولٌ؛ بل ناصر محمد اليمانيّ قد جعل الله اسمي حقيقةً لصفتي، وسوف يبعث الله من يعرّفكم بحقيقة شخصيّتي وشأني فيكم، فهل تدرون من الذي سوف يعرّفكم بشأن ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؟ إنّه من آيات الله الكبرى عبد الله ورسوله كلمة الله التي ألقاها إلى مريم الصدّيقة والقدّيسة التي أحصنت فرجها فنفخ الله فيه من روح قدرته كن فيكون، إنّه عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام شاهداً بالحقّ وسوف يكلّمكم كهلاً، ويحاجِجكم بالتّوراة والإنجيل والقرآن ويدعوكم إلى الدّخول في الإسلام كما دعا بني إسرائيل من قبل إلى الإسلام فقال الحواريون:
{نَحْنُ أَنصَارُ اللَّـهِ آمَنَّا بِاللَّـهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

أيّها النّاس لقد بعثني الله إليكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وليس بالبيان اللّفظي فحسب؛ بل لأريكم حقائق آيات ربّي وربّكم بالعلم والمنطق والبرهان في واقعها في الواقع الحقيقيّ في الآفاق وفي أنفسكم حتّى يتبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ، لقد تجلّت الساعة من الأعماق سوف تظلّل عليكم من الآفاق، وقد هوى النّجم الطارق عليكم من الآفاق، وأنا والراجفة والرادفة إليكم في سباق، وجاء يوم التّلاق يوم اجتماع الشّمس والقمر في المحاق.

أيّها النّاس، أنّي لا أتغنّى لكم بالشعر ولا مبالغ بالنثر؛ بل القول الفصل وما هو بالهزل بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن تروه بالعيان على الواقع الحقيقيّ، وجعل الله عدوّي وعدوّ ابن مريم من كان عدوَّ الله وعدوّكم الشيطان المبلِس من رحمة الله الملك هاروت وقبيله ماروت وذريّتهما يأجوج ومأجوج؛ أحدهم يريد أن ينتحل شخصية المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وما كان ابن مريم فإنّه كذّابٌ لذلك اسمه المسيح الكذّاب، وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول للنّاس اتّخذوني وأمّي إلهين من دون الله، وما كان ابن مريم، إنّه كذابٌ؛ بل هو الطاغوت هاروت وقبيله ماروت اتّخذهما اليهود أولياءَ من دون الله ولن يُغنوا عنهما من الله شيئاً، {كَمَثَلِ الْعَنكَبُوتِ اتَّخَذَتْ بَيْتًا وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنكَبُوتِ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

أيّها النّاس قد بيّنتُ لكم عدوّي وعدوّ الله وعدوّ ابن مريم وعدوّ أولياء الله أجمعين ذلك هو الشيطان الرجيم فاتّخذوه عدواً، وإنّه ليدعو حزبه ليكونوا من أصحاب السعير.

أيّها النّاس لقد جعلتم الحقَّ يؤيّد اللهُ به الباطلَ! ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ فلا يستطيع جميع شياطين الإنس والجنّ أن يأتوا بالحقيقة لآيةٍ واحدةٍ من هذا القرآن العظيم ولو كان بعضهم لبعض ظهيراً ونصيراً.

يا معشر المسلمين، لقد أضلّت كثيراً منكم أحاديثُ تخالف القرآن جملةً وتفصيلاً اختلقها فريق المنافقين من الصحابة، وهم فريقٌ من اليهود اتّخذوا أيمانهم جُنّةً ليظنّ المسلمون أنّهم مؤمنون بالله ورسوله، وقد كانوا يصاحبون رسول الله كثيراً ويقولون عنده القول الطيّب حتّى يُعْجَبَ رسول الله بقولهم فينالون ثقة المسلمين ثمّ يأخذون عنهم الحديث وخصوصاً بعد موت رسول الله، وقد أنزل الله في شأنهم سورةً في القرآن تبيّن خبث نيّتهم. وقال تعالى:
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَ‌سُولُ اللَّـهِ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَ‌سُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

يا معشر المسلمين، لقد ضلّ أكثركم بسبب الأحاديث المفتراة عن أُناسٍ ثقاتٍ حسب زعمكم! فلا تزكّوا أنفسكم هو أعلم بمن اتّقى؛ إذا كان رسول الله نوح لم يجرؤ أن يزكّي صحابته! قال تعالى:
{كَذَّبَتْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ الْمرسَلين ﴿١٠٥﴾ إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ نُوحٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ﴿١٠٦﴾ إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَ‌سُولٌ أَمِينٌ ﴿١٠٧﴾ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿١٠٨﴾ وَمَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ‌ إِنْ أَجْرِ‌يَ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ ربّ العالمين ﴿١٠٩﴾ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿١١٠﴾ قَالُوا أَنُؤْمِنُ لَكَ وَاتَّبَعَكَ الْأَرْ‌ذَلُونَ ﴿١١١قَالَ وَمَا عِلْمِي بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١١٢﴾ إِنْ حِسَابُهُمْ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ ربّي لَوْ تَشْعُرُ‌ونَ ﴿١١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

ولكنّكم يا معشر المسلمين زكّيتم أناساً على الله وقلتم إنّهم ثقاتٌ لا يقولون على الله ورسوله الباطل وأنتم لم تعرفوهم وبين بعضكم بعضاً مئات السنين.
ولا آمركم بالكفر بسنّة رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وسلم - ذلك لأنّها جاءت مبيِّنة للآيات المحكمات في القرآن العظيم كمثل الصلاة نزلت جملةً في القرآن وفصّلها رسول الله في السُنّة، وكذلك الزكاة نزلت جملةً في القرآن وفصّلها رسول الله في السُنّة، وكذلك الصوم والحجّ وفصّلها رسول الله في السُنّة ليلها كنهارها للجميع في ذلك الوقت لا يزيغ عنها إلا هالكٌ، وهنّ أمّ الكتاب وأركان الإسلام، وإنّما أنهاكم عن الحديث الذي اختلف مع القرآن العظيم جملةً وتفصيلاً، فقد قال بعضكم - إن لم تكونوا كلكم - بأنّ الله يؤيّد بآياته التي هي حقائقُ لهذا القرآن على الواقع الحقيقيّ يؤيّد بها المسيح الدّجال فيقول يا سماء أمطري فتمطر ويا أرض أنبتي فتنبت! بالله عليكم أليس ذلك من آيات الله؟ قال تعالى:
{أَأَنتُمْ تَزْرَ‌عُونَهُ أَمْ نحن الزَّارِ‌عُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

وكذلك قال تعالى:
{أَأَنتُمْ أَنزَلْتُمُوهُ مِنَ الْمُزْنِ أَمْ نحن الْمُنزِلُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ لَوْ نَشَاءُ جَعَلْنَاهُ أُجَاجًا فَلَوْلَا تَشْكُرُ‌ونَ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

ثم آمنتم بأنّ الدّجال يقطع الرجل إلى نصفين ثمّ يمرّ بين الفلقتين ثمّ يعيده إلى الحياة مرّةً أخرى، أليس ذلك من آيات الله أن يحيي الموتى؟ قال تعالى:
{وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ﴿٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وقال تعالى:
{فَلَوْلَا إِن كنتم غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كنتم صَادِقِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ يأتي الدّجالُ بحقائقَ لآيات الله على الواقع الحقيقيّ وهو يدّعي الربوبيّة ثمّ يقدِّم البرهان بحقائقَ آيات القرآن! هيهات هيهات.. تالله لو اجتمع الجنّ والإنس على أن يأتوا بمثل هذا القرآن لا يأتون بمثله ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً.

يا معشر المسلمين لقد اتّبعتم فريقاً من اليهود فرَدّوكم من بعد إيمانكم كافرين، فقد كفرتم بجميع آيات القرآن العظيم بسبب عقيدتكم بأنّ الدّجال يأتي بمثل هذه الحقائق، وربّما يتمنّى أحدكم لو يستطيع أن يقاطعني فيقول: "مهلاً مهلاً إنّما يؤيّده الله بهذه المعجزات فتنةً للبشر"! بل كذب من قال ذلك، ومنذ متى يؤيّد الله بحقائق الآيات لأعدائه ضدّ نفسه فيثبت الله لهم بالبرهان حقيقة دعوتهم إلى الباطل؟ تالله بأنّ هذا الافتراء لهو أعظم إفكٍ على الله ورسوله قد سجّله السّفرةُ الكرام البررة في تاريخ الكفر، فلنحتكم إلى القرآن إن كنتم به مؤمنين فآتوني ببرهانٍ واحدٍ فقط من هذا القرآن العظيم بأنّ الله قَطُّ أيّد بمعجزاته وآياته عدوّاً له، أم إنّ رسل الله قد جعلتموهم دجّالين لأنّ الله أيّدهم بآياته؟ فهل يؤيّد الله بآياته إلا أولياءَه الذين يدعون النّاس إلى كلمة التوحيد فيرسل الله بآياته معجزات قدرته معهم برهان التّصديق لحقيقة دعوتهم؟ وذلك حتّى يخاف النّاس من ربّهم إن كذّبوا رسله بعد أن أيّدهم بآياته ثمّ يأتي العذاب من بعد التكذيب بمعجزات الله، وقال تعالى:
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَاتُنَا مُبْصِرَ‌ةً قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ‌ مبين ﴿١٣﴾ وَجَحَدُوا بِهَا وَاسْتَيْقَنَتْهَا أَنفُسُهُمْ ظُلْمًا وَعُلُوًّا فَانظُرْ‌ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

أم إنّكم تعتقدون أنّ الله لم يرسل بحقائق هذا القرآن مع محمدٍ رسول الله ثمّ أخّرها حتّى يدّخرها للمسيح الدّجال؟

يا معشر المسلمين، قد كفرتم بالقرآن العظيم ولم يبقَ إلا رسمه بين أيديكم ولا حقيقةَ له في قلوبكم، وآمنتم بأنّ الحقّ يؤيَّد به الباطل فتعالوا إلى القرآن لننظر الناموس الإلهي في دستور المعجزات مع من يرسلها، وهل يعذّبكم الله إلا بسبب التكذيب بآياته؟ وقال تعالى:
{وَإِن مِّن قَرْ‌يَةٍ إِلَّا نحن مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورً‌ا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالآيات إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالآيات إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]، وكذَب اليهودُ المفترون على الله ورسوله.

يا معشر علماء المسلمين، اتّقوا الله ولا تأخذكم العزّة بالإثم، فأمّة المسلمين والنّاس أجمعين في أعناقكم، فإنْ صدَّقتم صدَّقوني وإن كذَّبتم كذَّبوني، وسوف أثبت لكم وللنّاس أجمعين حقائقَ لآياتٍ في هذا القرآن العظيم، وأبشّركم برسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام شاهداً بيني وبينكم بالحقّ، وسوف نبدأ بأول خطوةٍ هي بيان حقائق الآيات العشر الأولى من سورة الكهف حتّى يعصمكم الله بها من المسيح الدّجال ويتبيّن لكم المسيح الحقّ من المسيح الكذّاب.

وقد منَّ الله على أصحاب هذه القناة أن كرّمهم بنشر هذا النبأ العظيم كما أنزلناه في موقع القناة بلا زيادةٍ أو نقصانٍ، وكذلك نرجو من علماء الأمّة مراسلتنا عن طريق هذا الموقع المبارك أن أعلن البشرى والنبأ العظيم.

وأرجو المعذرة على الأخطاء اللغوية نظراً لعدم التَّعوّد على الكتابة في الإنترنت، ولو كانت عندي أخطاءٌ لغويّة فإنّي لا أُخطئ في التأويل الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ ولا ينبغي لي، والسلام على من اتّبع الهدى.

الدّاعي إلى الصراط المستقيم ناصر محمد اليماني.