الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 26 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 16242526272836 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 251 إلى 260 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Salam Alaikom brother
    I say Ameen to your prayer, also you are right there is no proof in the Quran about prophet budda and even though they are not on the right path all those who follow what they found their forefather and they inherit the religion from their ancestors and follow them the blind following.
    Here is the Truth at this blessed website that our Imam peace be upon him write to us the True meaning of the Quran undoubtedly and whatever other than Allah's Book and His messages of the explanatory-statements that is revealed to the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohmmad Al-Yemeni the majority of it is false because it is contrary to Allah's decisive Quran
    so do not waste time arguing with who refuses the Truth, just deliver the message and urge them to read
    Salam

2. افتراضي The real gog and magog' picture/none-fixion

ASSALAM ALEYKUM, BELOW YOU WILL SEE THE REAL PICS OF GOG AND MAGOG REPRESENTATIVE SITTING INSIDE OF HIS MACHINE AND MACHINE'S INNER LOOK. THE ITALIAN WRITER OF THE NEW BOOK ON UFO DECIDED TO PUBLISH PICTURES HE MADE WHEN HE DISCOVERED THE FLYING SAUCER. TO SAY HONESTLY, BY APPEARENCE OF GOG AND MAGOG' REPRESENTATIVE IT IS NOT HARD TO SENSE THAT THIS IS REALLY WICKED NATION ( THANKS TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY AND IMAM NASSER...HE WAS TOTALLY ALL RIGHT WHEN HE SAID THAT " NOTHING IS GOOD IN THEM" ) YOU MIGHT RECEIVE THE NEGATIVE IMPRESSION:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-saucer-aliens

3. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, sisters and brothers, yes, that is all right. It needs to cover the war secrets before applyimg them or it will be ineffective. "The war is a way of deception". Of course, there should be other leaders who will help to destroy evil and protect peace and religion. I noticed many people with tatoo all over the whole body or even face. It looks nasty. Is it a one of promises of satan to change creations? Am i right?

4. افتراضي Don't despair of The Mercifull's mercy

15:56
    قَالَ وَمَن يَقْنَطُ مِن رَّحْمَةِ رَبِّهِۦٓ إِلَّا ٱلضَّآلُّونَ

He (Avraham) said, “And who despairs of his Lord’s mercy but the lost?”

5. افتراضي Yes.

4:119
    وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَءَامُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ ءَاذَانَ ٱلْأَنْعَٰمِ وَلَءَامُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا

Dan aku benar-benar akan menyesatkan mereka, dan akan membangkitkan angan-angan kosong pada mereka dan menyuruh mereka (memotong telinga-telinga binatang ternak), lalu mereka benar-benar memotongnya, dan akan aku suruh mereka (mengubah ciptaan Allah), lalu benar-benar mereka meubahnya". Barangsiapa yang menjadikan syaitan menjadi pelindung selain Allah, maka sesungguhnya ia menderita kerugian yang nyata.

“And I will mislead them, and I will entice them, and I will prompt them to slit the ears of cattle, and I will prompt them to alter the creation of God.” Whoever takes Satan as a lord, instead of God, has surely suffered a profound loss

6. افتراضي

Thank you for response. I also noticed such people might be easily negative and unfriendly. I have got another question. When infants or children of 5 old years die are they go to the heavenly garden or they are unaware because they could not use their mind to understand message of Allah the Greatest and Most Exalted..?

7. افتراضي

I found in the Quran Allah mentions "angels well trained"...does it mean angels train in their environment?

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    I found in the Quran Allah mentions "angels well trained"...does it mean angels train in their environment?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Will you tell us the verse also its number and chapter in the Quran?

9. افتراضي

I am sorry for the late answer. I have noticed different translations already. This is Al-Imran: [Quran 3:125] Indeed, if you steadfastly persevere and maintain righteousness, then they attack you suddenly, your Lord will support you with five thousand angels, well trained.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wanted to make this sure: When infants or children of 5 old years die are they go to the heavenly garden or they are unaware because they could not use their mind to understand message of Allah the Greatest and Most Exalted..?

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    I am sorry for the late answer. I have noticed different translations already. This is Al-Imran: [Quran 3:125] Indeed, if you steadfastly persevere and maintain righteousness, then they attack you suddenly, your Lord will support you with five thousand angels, well trained.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wanted to make this sure: When infants or children of 5 old years die are they go to the heavenly garden or they are unaware because they could not use their mind to understand message of Allah the Greatest and Most Exalted..?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

Salam brother, as for your last question about children who did not reach the age of discrimination that they can not know or differentiate between good and bad as well mad people who has mental disability are not held accountable for their deeds
    Now about the verses; I found other translation for it as this: {Yea, if you are steadfast and keep your duty, and they come upon you in a headlong manner, your Lord will assist you with five thousand of havoc-making angels.} [Quran 3:125]
    I have search if the Imam Have explained this verse yet but could not find we better wait because the word in arabic (musawimeen) that is translated according to the conjecture of the translators as havoc-making or well trained or in other place it is translated as swooping down then at this point we find differing in opinion but our honorable Imam Mahdi peace be upon him does not explain the Quran by his opinion in fact by what Allah taught him the true meaning of it and when the time comes for the Imam to teach us about it he will write an explanatory-statement for it..

صفحة 26 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 16242526272836 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here