Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - Shaban - 1439 AH
06 - 05 - 2018 AD
09:20 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

The sun will overtake the moon greater and yet greater in the crescent of Ramadan for this year 1439 of you yours as a fulfillment to a condition from the major conditions of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Who sent down (revelation) of the grand Quran upon the seal of the prophets and messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and the entire messengers of Allah who (came) before him altogether, and upon whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

O community of mortals, Allah has sent to you his complete message that is comprehensive and bonding to the entire Books of messengers to jinn and mankind that is Allah’s Book the grand Quran which is in between your hands since a thousand and four hundred years ago; a blessed Book from Lord of the worlds that’s been guarded from alteration, and falsehood can not come between his hands to alter it in the era of sending it down upon the seal of Allah’s messengers Mohammad Bin Abdullah and His messenger with the grand Quran to the people altogether, nor can falsehood come from after him to alter it till judgement day, and Allah made it a bonding Book to all (Allah’s) Books where its verses been characterized then explained distinctively from a Wise, All Knowing, with clear versus non disbelieve in it except the transgresses (who are) guilty-criminals. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We shall certainly make them taste the minor punishment before the greater chastisement, that haply they may turn.(21) And who is more iniquitous than he who is reminded of the messages of his Lord, then he turns away from them? Surely We exact retribution from the guilty-criminals.(22)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:21-22
{وَلَنُذِيقَنَّهُم مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَدْنَىٰ دُونَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَكْبَرِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن ذُكِّرَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ ثُمَّ أَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا ۚ إِنَّا مِنَ الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

Surely, no new prophet nor a new Book after Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and Allah did not send the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except as supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad so believe me, and Allah’s curse be upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is of the liars, or Allah’s curse be upon whoever belied Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi (the guided one who guides others to the Truth). So listen, comprehend and understand what I will say it to you with Truth, surely whoever belied me he has belied Allah Lord of the worlds, and who ever refused following me surely he refused to follow Mohammad messenger of Allah with the grand Quran that Allah made it a sword of light in the heart and the tongue of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and He made me the man who Allah taught him the complete comprehensive explanatory-statement for the grand Quran by the revelation of making one understand from the Lord to the heart. If the entire servants of Allah in the kingdom one by one met to argue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the grand Quran they could not dominate over the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even if some of them were aider and supporter to others.

Yet the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is still the dominant over the entire scholars of Muslims, Christians and Jews, to the fact I the Imam Mahdi possessor knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, so you can not be able to overcome me a thing with Allah’s permission either jurisprudence issue in religion nor in the computation issue that is mentioned in the decisive Book in regards to rotation of planes, sun, moon and earth, and I do not have words by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth as you say off Allah what you do not know that it is the Truth, verily by Allah you do not know what is the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We revealed it on the Night of Al-Qadr,(1) And what will make you comprehend what the Night of Al-Qadr is?(2) The Night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qadr] 97:1-3
{إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ ﴿٢﴾ لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِّنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القدر].

But I am the Imam Mahdi who knows the computation in the Book with fine precision far from error even in one second. Indeed, by Allah if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni makes a mistake in one second the entire number of years and computation would be disordered in the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; it is then, Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became saying of Allah what he did not know. But I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad possessor knowledge of the Book, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones whom they say against Allah what they do not know in explaining His verses by what they do not know and they think that they are guided aright. Verily, by Allah, were it not that I fear sedition for the supporters I would have placed traps and ambush to the coward senior scholars of the Muslims for they might race to my website to sign in it by the quadruple name of the grand scholar and his true picture thinking of him that he will uphold the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, until when he comes to argue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in his true name and his true picture lo and behold he finds Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has knowledge from the True explanatory-statement for the Quran what never been in consideration, then the Imam Mahdi makes him between two situations no third for them; either he follows Allah’s Book the grand Quran and believe in Allah’s words in His decisive Book, or as well it clears to him that it is the Truth then pride carries him off to sin and Allah would curse him as He cursed every outcast satan of whom they hinder (others) against Allah’s messages after they understood it, those they hated what Allah sent down and hated His goodly-pleasure then He made their deeds fruitless, and if they repent then Allah forgives them after He cursed them so they would find Allah All Forgiving, Most Merciful, to whom repented to his Lord and turned to Him to guide his heart, verily they will find that Allah’s mercy is truly encompassed all things and that He truly forgives all sins, indeed He is the All Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

If they insisted on their arrogance after their souls got certain of the Truth then announce to them the exemplary chastisement through the night of Al-Qadr after passing eight month from month of Safar for (some) year, I do not want limiting the day of chastisement even if I knew it to the fact those who do not understand definitely will say: “that is a near time so will shall wait to see if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni spoke the truth then it would clear to us that he is the Awaited Mahdi when Allah chastise us an exemplary chastisement, or Allah would do not chastise us so it would clear to us that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a liar if Allah does not afflict us with chastisement from Him”.

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the stupid walking creatures and I say: shall I guide you to a better words for you rather than the evil of chastisement? Which is that you say:
O our Allah, if this is the Truth from You then we are in your custody hoping Your mercy to forgive us and have mercy on us and make light in our hearts to make us see that it is the Truth. O our Allah, if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad — O our Allah do not make his explanatory-statement binding our hearts, by Your mercy — O the Most Merciful of all who have mercy. O our Allah, if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah, surely You have bestowed Your favor on me in time of sending him.

Then after turning to the Lord the All Forgiving, the Most Merciful, then he reads any explanatory-statement lo and behold he feels life moves in his dead soul soul so his skin would cringe then his heart would soften to Allah’s remembrance, then he would praise Allah that He saved him from chastisement of a destructive day and guided him to the straight path, isn’t this better for you than you delay your belief in the True explanatory-statement from your Lord until you see the painful chastisement?

How great the argument in particular against the astray Muslims of the illiterate (means; ignorant about religion), also the Christians, Jews and some Jews of the human satans, to the fact I do not debate the humans with a new Book; in fact by a Book exists between their hands from before Allah sends His servant and His Khalifa Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and whoever belied me surely he belied Allah’s words in His decisive Book the grand Quran.

Perhaps time came (for) a number of the best foremost supporters would like to say: “O our Imam the beloved of our hearts, we your supporters about to fall in the trap that you made it in some of your explanatory-statements in the trap they you set it in some of your explanatory-statements so they dare to have dialogue with you thinking of them that they will uphold the argument against you, but the Truth we say it to you; were it not for we remember in ourselves that we would never be pleased until our Lord the most loved thing to our souls is pleased, then Allah makes us steadfast, and others remain confused in many issues as like we sometimes find you end the calculation for the time in month of Ramadan in a (some) year although you upheld the argument with Truth that the competition begins with crescent of Safar of Safars and ends by the end of month Muharram the fourth month of the sacred months and the last in the lunar year, so the dilemma — O our imam is how can we add-up between the lunar year computation and the computation of night of Al-Qadr month in Ramadan, despite that month of Ramadan is also a lunar month?”.

The the Imam Mahdi replies to the questioners from the entire supporters among the worlds and I say to them altogether: Know the sure knowledge that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni do not say anything unless he is aware and know what he says. O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, the mind is enemy to what it is ignorant about, but when explaining the matter for the mind from Allah’s words then quickly the mind humbles to the words of his lord and submits a full submission, so be warned to not fall in the traps which we place it to the arrogant one for they may come to my site the global dialogue table because of their thinking that they found a way of entry against the Imam Mahdi in some issue so they would overpower him in it to end his case, and previously he ruled against himself that by no means and never any scholars can argue with him from the Quran but he would overcome him, and he ruled against himself in advance that even if Nasser Mohammad did overcome them by 999 in a thousand yet they overcome him only one issue from the grand Quran surely he is not the Awaited Nasser Mohammad (supporter of Mohammad).

“We know your wisdom of the traps that you want one of the senior scholars of the nation to dare downloading his true picture and his name then he would argue with you at the global dialogue table of the Awaited Mahdi in era of dialogue before appearing and empowerment, but the math of month of Al-Qadr night is hard to apply it with the lunar computation to the fact you end the computation of chastisement day therein, isn’t the beginning of computation is from Safar till the end of Muharram; twelve months, then the lunar year begins from Safar? So increase us knowledge — O the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you please and if did not please till a known time then there is no blame against you — O beloved of Allah and beloved of our hearts, surely we have pledged allegiance to you and we are steadfast on the vow of allegiance till judgement day with the permission Allah Lord of the worlds”.

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to his supporters and I say: Indeed, month of Al-Qadr night rotates, and if was not rotating you would find month of Ramadan fixed in the summer for hundred years, but you find month of Ramadan rotates through the seasons in every thirty years; successive years (Ramadan) comes in the heat, and successive years it comes in moderate (weather)), and other years comes in the winter then returns to the summer and the extreme heat once again

Perhaps one of who turn away would like to say: “Do not spin nor circle, verily answer the hypothetical question and it is a real question in the souls of your supporters and the searchers and confused ones and who turn away”.

Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the questioners and I say; Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.(47) And how many a town to which I gave respite while it was unjust, then I seized it! And to Me is the return.(48) Say: O people, I am only a plain warner to you.(49)So those who believe and do good, for them is forgiveness and an honorable sustenance.(50) And those who strive to oppose Our messages, they are the inmates of the flaming Fire.(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47-51
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّـهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧﴾ وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَمْلَيْتُ لَهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهَا وَإِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿٤٨﴾ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا أَنَا لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٤٩﴾ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَـٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

Surely that is Allah’s computation in the decisive Book — O possessors of understanding-minds, I do not think these verses need interpretation for its intense clarity in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with thy Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّـهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

Therefore — O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, since Allah taught you that the one day only is as a thousand years of what you reckon, it is then definitely without a doubt nor suspicion that the month of Allah’s days in the computation equals thirty thousand years of what you reckon, as that Allah’s year in the computation in the Book is definitely without a doubt nor suspicion three hundred and sixty thousand years, then we return to the computation of the one hour only from Allah’s day then we calculate it with the calculation of our days so we would find it forty one years and eight months, it is then definitely without a doubt nor suspicion, if you multiply forty one years and eight months by twenty four hours then the outcome comes up = 1000 years of what you count exactly and completely without doubt nor suspicion, so the forty one years ends by the end of Muharram, as for the eight month begins from Safar and ends by the month of Al-Qadr night; month of Ramadan in which the Quran been sent down.
So much you and the Christians and Jews are far, as far as can be from the True computation in the Book, but the computation of months and time do not accept one second of imbalance to the fact the one second only causes imbalance (in case of error) in Allah’s computation, and for that Allah does not accept one second of imbalance, a fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth.

In any case, we are still save many from science of computation, jurisprudence, calculations of physics, astronomical and cosmic, and we know what you did not know, anyways, what we want to seal this statement of mine is with this title of this explanatory-statement that the sun will overtake the moon in the crescent of Ramadan for this year 1439 of yours, so the crescent would born on Sunday the night of Monday after ending the six hours of it, and for that you will find moon of the month being born before the eclipse then the sun would meet with is it while it’s just a crescent, then you would find moon of month of Ramadan reaches to the full-moon stage for the middle of the month on the night of Monday, but according to my knowledge by the system of the major overtaking you would never see the crescent of the month of Ramadan after sunset not the night of Monday after the sunset of Sunday nor the night of Tuesday after sunset of Monday nor the night of Wednesday after the sunset of Tuesday, and if Allah wills that you do not see it after sunset of Wednesday the night of Thursday to be the fore-beginning of Ramadan on Friday surely we do not want to violate Allah’s command glory be to him: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you witnessed (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185
{شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖوَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

As well we do not want to violate the command of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he said: [Do not fast until you see the crescent nor break the fast until you see it.]
[ لا تصوموا حتى تروا الهلال ولا تفطروا حتى تروه ].

Indeed, judgement is Allah’s, Him Alone and He does not associate anyone in His judgement, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, and Allah is a Sufficient Witness..

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?34770

اقتباس المشاركة 286420 من موضوع سوف تدرك الشمس القمر أكبر وأكبر في هلال رمضان لعامكم هذا 1439 تصديق شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكُبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - شعبان - 1439 هـ
06 - 05 - 2018 مـ
09:20 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=286407

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

سوف تدرك الشمس القمر أكبر وأكبر في هلال رمضان لعامكم هذا 1439 تصديق شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكُبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، الذي أنزل القرآن العظيم على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين صلّى الله عليه وعلى كافة رسل الله من قبله أجمعين وعلى من تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

يا معشر البشر، لقد أرسل الله إليكم رسالته التامة والشاملة والجامعة لكافة كتب المرسلين إلى الجنّ والإنس ذلكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم الذي بين أيديكم منذ ألفٍ وأربعمائة وأربعين عاماً؛ كتابٌ مباركٌ من ربّ العالمين المحفوظ من التحريف، لا يأتيه الباطل من بين يديه لتحريفه في عصر تنزيله على خاتم رسل الله محمد عبد الله ورسوله بالقرآن العظيم إلى الناس أجمعين، ولا يأتيه الباطل من خلفه لتحريفه إلى يوم الدين، وجعله الله كتاباً جامعاً للكتب أُحكمت آياته ثمّ فُصّلت من لدن حكيمٍ عليمٍ بآياتٍ بيّناتٍ لا يكفر بها إلا الفاسقون المُجرمون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

{
وَلَنُذِيقَنَّهُم مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَدْنَىٰ دُونَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَكْبَرِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٢١وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن ذُكِّرَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ ثُمَّ أَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا ۚ إِنَّا مِنَ الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

فلا نبيّ جديد ولا كتاب جديد من بعد كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وما بعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا ناصراً لما جاءكم به محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وأسلّم تسليماً، ألا وإني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد فصدقوني ولعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان من الكاذبين أو لعنة الله على من كذّب خليفة الله المهديّ، فاسمعوا وعوا واعقلوا ما سوف أقوله لكم بالحقّ فمن كذّبني فقد كذّب بقول الله ربّ العالمين، ومن أبى اتّباعي فقد أبى أن يتّبع محمداً رسول الله بالقرآن العظيم الذي جعله الله سيفاً من نورٍ بقلب ولسان الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وجعلني الإنسان الذي علّمه الله البيان الشامل والكامل للقرآن العظيم بوحي التّفهيم من الربّ إلى القلب؛ لو اجتمع كافة عبيد الله في الملكوت فرداً فرداً ليجادلوا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من القرآن العظيم لما استطاعوا أن يهيمنوا على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً.

ولا يزال الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهيمن على كافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود كوني الإمام المهديّ صاحب علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم فلا تستطيعون أن تغلبوني شيئاً بإذن الله لا في مسائل الدين الفقهيّة ولا في مسائل الحساب المذكورة في محكم الكتاب بحسب دوران الكواكب الشمس والقمر والأرض، وليس لدي قولٌ بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً كما تقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون أنه الحقّ، فوالله لا تعلمون ما المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
{
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ ﴿١وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ ﴿٢لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِّنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القدر].

ولكني الإمام المهديّ أعلم الحساب في الكتاب بدقةٍ متناهيةٍ عن الخطأ حتى في ثانية واحدةٍ، ألا والله لو يخطِئ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في ثانيةٍ واحدةٍ لاختلت كافة عددِ السنين والحساب في بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني؛ إذاً لأصبح ناصر محمد اليماني يقول على الله ما لم يعلم، ولكني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد صاحب علم الكتاب وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين الذين يقولون على الله في بيان آياته ما لا يعلمون ويحسبون أنهم مهتدون، ألا والله لولا أخشى على الأنصار الفتنة لوضعت لكبار علماء المسلمين الجبناء مئات المصايد والفخوخ علّهم يتسابقون إلى موقعي للتسجيل فيه باسم العالم الكبير الرباعي وصورته الحقّ ظنّاً منه أنه قد وقعَ ناصرُ محمد اليماني في مسألةٍ ما فيظنّ أنه سوف يقيم الحجّة على ناصر محمد اليماني، حتى إذا جاء يجادل ناصرَ محمد اليماني باسمه الحقّ وصورته الحقّ فإذا هو يجد لدى ناصر محمد اليماني من علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن ما لم يكن في الحسبان، فمن ثم يجعله الإمام المهديّ بين أمرين لا ثالث لهما فإمّا أن يتّبع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ويصدّق بكلام الله في محكم كتابه، أو كذلك يتبيّن له أنه الحقّ فتأخذه العزّة بالإثم فيلعنه الله كما لعن كلّ شيطانٍ رجيمٍ من الذين يصدّون عن آيات الله من بعد ما عقلوها، أولئك كرهوا ما أنزل الله وكرهوا رضوانه فأحبط أعمالهم، فإن تابوا تاب الله عليهم من بعد لعنهم فيجدوا الله غفوراً رحيماً لمن تاب إلى ربه وأناب إليه ليهدي قلبه، فسوف يجدوا أنّ رحمة الله حقاً وسعت كلّ شيء وأنه حقاً يغفر الذنوب جميعاً إنه هو الغفور الرحيم.

وإن يصرّوا على استكبارهم من بعد ما استيقنت الحقّ أنفسُهم فأبشّرهم بعذابٍ نكرٍ خلال ليلة القدر بعد انقضاء ثمانية أشهرٍ من شهر صفرٍ لعام (ما)، فلا أريد تحديد يوم العذاب حتى ولو كنت به عليماً كون الذين لا يعقلون حتماً سوف يقولون: "إنّ ذلك ميعادٌ قريبٌ فسوف ننظر أصدقَ ناصر محمد اليماني فيتبيّن لنا أنه المهديّ المنتظَر حين يعذّبنا الله عذاباً نكرا، أو لا يعذّبنا الله فيتبيّن لنا أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني كذّابٌ إذا لم يصبنا الله بعذابٍ من عنده".

فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على الدواب الأغبياء وأقول: فهل أدلكم على قولٍ خيراً لكم من شرّ العذاب؟ وهو أن تقولوا:
اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فنحن في ذمّتك راجين رحمتك أن تغفر لنا وترحمنا وتجعل في قلوبنا نوراً لتبصّرنا أنه الحقّ، اللهم إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اللهم فلا تجعل بياناته عمًى على قلوبنا برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض فقد أنعمت عليّ إذ جعلتني في أمّته في زمن بعثه.

ومن بعد الإنابة بالدعاء إلى الربّ الغفور الرحيم فمن ثم يطّلع على أيّ بيانٍ فإذا هو يشعر بالحياة تسري في روحه الميتة فيقشعر جلده ثم يلين قلبه إلى ذكر الله، ثم يحمد الله أنه أنقذه من عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ وهداه إلى الصراط المستقيم، أليس ذلك خيراً لكم من أن تؤخّروا تصديقكم بالبيان الحقّ من ربّكم حتى تروا العذاب الأليم؟

وما أعظم الحجّة بالذات على المسلمين الضالين من الأميين والنصارى واليهود وبضع اليهود من شياطين البشر، كوني لا أحاجِج البشر بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل بكتابٍ يوجد بين أيديهم من قبل أن يبعث الله عبده وخليفته ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن كذّبني فقد كذّب بكلام الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم.

وربّما يودّ عددٌ من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أن يقولوا: "يا إمامنا يا حبيب قلوبنا، إنّنا نكاد نحن أنصارك أن نقع في الفخ الذي تجعله في بعض بياناتك حتى يتجرأوا لحوارك ظنّاً منهم أنهم سوف يقيمون عليك الحجّة، ولكن الحقّ نقوله لك لولا أننا نتذكّر في أنفسنا أننا لن نرضى حتى يرضى ربّنا أحبّ شيءٍ إلى أنفسنا ومن ثم يثبتنا الله، وآخرون يبقون حيارى في عديدٍ من المسائل كمثل أننا أحياناً نجدك تنهي الحساب لميعاد العذاب في شهر رمضان في عامٍ برغم أنك أقمت الحجّة بالحقّ أن الحساب يبدأ من هلال صفر الأصفار وينتهي بنهاية شهر محرم الشهر الرابع من الأشهر الحرم والأخير في السّنة القمرية، فالمعضلة يا إمامنا هو كيف نجمع بين حساب السّنة القمريّة وبين حساب شهر ليلة القدر برمضان برغم أنّ شهر رمضان كذلك شهرٌ قمريُّ؟".

فمن ثم يرد الإمام المهديّ على السائلين من كافة الأنصار في العالمين وأقول لهم جميعاً: اعلموا علم اليقين أن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يقول شيئاً ما إلا وهو يعي ويعلم ما يقول، ويا أحبتي في الله إنّ العقل عدوٌّ لِمَا جهل، ولكن حين يتمّ تفصيل الأمر للعقل من كلام الله فسرعان ما يخضع العقل لكلام ربه ويُسلّم تسليماً، فاحذروا أن تقعوا في الفخوخ الذي نضعها للمستكبرين لعلهم يحضرون في موقعي طاولة الحوار العالميّة بسبب ظنّهم أنهم وجدوا مدخلاً على الإمام المهديّ في مسألة ما فيغلبوه فيها لينتهي أمره كونه ناصر محمد اليماني قد حكم على نفسه مسبقاً أن لا ولن يجادله أيّ عالِمٍ من القرآن إلا غلبه وحكم على نفسه مسبقاً أنه حتى ولو غلبهم ناصر محمد 999 في الألف غير أنهم غلبوه في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ من القرآن العظيم فقط فإنه ليس المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد.

- "نحن نعلم حكمتك من الفخوخ أنك تريد أن يتجرأ أحد علماء الأمّة الكبار في تنزيل صورته واسمه الحقّ فيجادلك في طاولة حوار المهديّ المنتظَر العالميّة عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور والتمكين، ولكن حساب شهر ليلة القدر من الصعب تطبيقه بالحساب القمريّ كونك تنهي حساب يوم العذاب فيها، أليس بداية الحساب من صفر إلى نهاية محرم اثني عشر شهراً ثم تبدأ السّنة القمريّة من صَفر؟ فزدنا علماً يا أيها المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إن شئت وإن لم تشأ إلى أجَلٍ معلومٍ فلا حرج عليك يا حبيب الله وحبيب قلوبنا، فنحن بايعناك وعلى البيعة ثابتون إلى يوم الدين بإذن الله ربّ العالمين".

فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على أنصاره وأقول: إنّ شهر ليلة القدر دوّارة، ولو لم تكن دوّارة لوجدتم شهر رمضان ثابتاً في الصيف لمئات السنين، ولكنكم تجدون شهر رمضان دوّاراً عبر الفصول في كلّ ثلاثين، فسنونٌ تترى يأتي في الحَرّ، وسنون تترى يأتي في الاعتدال، وسنون أخرى يأتي في الشتاء ثم يعود إلى الصيف والحرّ الشديد مرةً أخرى.

وربما يودّ أحد المعرضين أن يقول: "لا تلف ولا تدور فأجب على السؤال الافتراضي وهو سؤالٌ حقيقيٌّ في نفوس أنصارك والباحثين والحيارى والمعرضين".

فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ على السائلين وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
{
وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّـهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَمْلَيْتُ لَهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهَا وَإِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿٤٨قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا أَنَا لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٤٩فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ ﴿٥٠وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَـٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

فذلكم حساب الله في محكم الكتاب يا أولي الألباب، فلا أظنّ هذه الآية تحتاج إلى تأويلٍ لشدة وضوحها في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّـهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

إذاً يا أحبتي في الله بما أنّ الله علّمكم أنّ اليوم الواحد فقط كألف سنةٍ مما تعدون إذاً حتماً لا شكّ ولا ريب يكون شهرُ أيام الله في الحساب يعدل ثلاثين ألف سنةٍ مما تعدون، وكذلك سنة الله في الحساب في الكتاب حتماً لا شكّ ولا ريب ثلاث مائة وستين ألف سنةٍ، فمن ثم نعود لحساب الساعة الواحدة فقط من يوم الله فنحسبها بحساب أيامنا نحن فنجدها تعادل واحداً وأربعين سنةٍ وثمانية أشهرٍ، إذاً فحتماً لا شكّ ولا ريب لو ضربتم واحداً وأربعين سنةً وثمانية أشهرٍ في أربعةٍ وعشرين فيطلع الناتج = 1000 سنة مما تعدّون بالتمام والكمال لا شكّ ولا ريب، فأمّا واحدٌ وأربعون عاماً فتنتهي بنهاية محرمٍ وأما ثمانية أشهر فتبدأ من صفرٍ وتنتهي بشهر ليلة القدر شهر رمضان الذي أُنزل فيه القرآن.
فلكم أنتم والنصارى واليهود بعيدون كلّ البعد عن الحساب الحقّ في الكتاب، ولكن حساب الأشهر والدهر لا يقبل خللَ ثانيةٍ واحدةٍ كون ثانيةً واحدةً فقط تُحدث خللاً في حساب الله ولذلك لا يقبل الله خلل ثانيةٍ واحدةٍ، حقيق لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ.

وعلى كل حالٍ فلا نزال ندّخر كثيراً من علوم الحساب والفقه والحسابات الفيزيائية الفلكيّة والكونيّة ونعلّمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون، وعلى كل حالٍ ما نريد أن نختم بياني هذا هو بعنوان هذا البيان بأنه سوف تدرك الشمس القمر في هلال رمضان لعامكم هذا 1439 فيولد الهلال يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين بعد انقضاء ست ساعاتٍ منه، ولذلك سوف تجدون قمر شهر رمضان يولد من قبل الكسوف فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال، ثم تجدون قمر شهر رمضان يصل إلى طور البدر لنصف الشهر ليلة الإثنين، ولكن حسب علمي بنظام الإدراك الأكبر فلن تروا هلال شهر رمضان بعد غروب الشمس لا ليلة الإثنين بعد غروب شمس الأحد ولا ليلة الثلاثاء بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ولا ليلة الأربعاء بعد غروب شمس الثلاثاء، وإذا شاء الله أن لا تروه بعد غروب شمس الأربعاء ليلة الخميس لتكون غرّة رمضان الجمعة فنحن لا نريد أن نخالف أمر الله سبحانه:
{
شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖوَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وكذلك لا نريد أن نخالف أمر رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم قال:
[ لا تصوموا حتى تروا الهلال ولا تفطروا حتى تروه ].

والحكم لله وحده لا يُشرك في حكمه أحدٌ، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، وكفى بالله شهيداً..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.