Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 04 - 1434 AH
08 - 03 - 2013 AD
04:17 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Look at the True way for uncovering the inserted narrations which it's not from Allah nor His Messenger

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah. O you who believe invoke prayers of forgiveness upon them and upon all their righteous families and salute with best salutation, faster this..

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, if you were to know how much the matter is easy and effortless to uncover the inserted narrations like these two narrations lies and forgery against the prophet, as follows: [In Saheeh Muslim from the prophet -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: I asked permission from my Lord to ask forgiveness for my mother, so He did not give permission to me, and I asked permission Him permission to visit her grave, so He did not give me permission.
And in it also from Anas that a man said: O messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: In the fire, so when he is done he called him, then said: My father and your father are in the fire].
End of quote.

Come so we expose these two narrations upon Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, so if you find clear decisive verses for scholars of the nation and the common Muslims of which came contrary to these two narrations then we have learned that both are indeed forged narrations against the prophet. Now to the application for the ratification:

So what is the first step that we have to search for it in the grand Quran? Here is the first step; first it is incumbent upon us to search in the Quran: Did precede that Allah send messengers to Abdullah Bin Abdul Mutalib, and Amena daughter of Wahab and their nation? Yet you know that both are the parents of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Then you would find the answer in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Y.S.(1) By the Quran, full of wisdom!(2) Surely you are one of the messengers,(3) On a right way.(4) A revelation of the Mighty, the Merciful,(5) That you may warn a people whose fathers were not warned, so they are unaware.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:1-6
{يس ﴿1﴾ وَالْقُرْ‌آنِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿2﴾ إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿3﴾ عَلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿4﴾ تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ ﴿5﴾ لِتُنذِرَ‌ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ‌ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿6﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Surely this means that Allah did not send to them a messenger to warn them that they should worship Allah and not to associate a thing with Him. and the question that comes up: is it by any chance he who died from those fathers before sending Mohammad messenger of Allah to them; by any chance, will Allah chastise them so He would make them enter the fire although He did not send a messenger to them? Then we leave the answer directly from the Lord in the decisive Book. Allah the Most High said: {And do We chastise until We raise a messenger.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:15
{وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّى نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:15].

Therefore, it cleared for the Muslims the false doctrine, verily an injustice and big forgery that you believe that father of Mohammad - messenger of Allah - and his mother whom she gave birth to him are in the fire, in fact it cleared to you that both are not of the chastised. So keep your duty to Allah and obey me, also respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book so we rule between you in what you differed therein, then you would not find straitness in yourselves of what I decided between you with Allah’s judgement and you would submit full submission.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?11557

اقتباس المشاركة 89375 من موضوع فانظروا إلى الطريقة الحقّ لكشف الأحاديث المدسوسة التي ليست من عند الله ولا رسوله..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــة الأصلية للبيـــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=89373

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - 04 - 1434 هـ
08 - 03 - 2013 مـ
04:17 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

فانظروا إلى الطريقة الحقّ لكشف الأ
حاديث المدسوسة التي ليست من عند الله ولا رسوله..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وعليهم جميعاً وآلهم الطيبين وسلّموا تسليماً، أمّا بعد..

ويا أحبتي في الله لو تعلمون كم الأمر سهلٌ ويسيرٌ لكشف الأحاديث المدسوسة مثال هذين الحديثين عن النّبي كذباً وزوراً عليه، كما يلي:

[وفي صحيح مسلم عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: استأذنت ربي أن أستغفر لأمي، فلم يأذن لي، واستأذنته أن أزور قبرها، فأذن لي.
وفيه أيضاً عن أنس أن رجلاً قال: يا رسول الله، أين أبي؟ قال: في النار، فلما قضى دعاه، فقال: إن أبي وأباك في النار]
انتهى.

فتعالوا لنقوم بعرض هذين الحديثين على محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فإن وجدنا آياتٍ بيّناتٍ محكماتٍ لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين جاءت مخالفةً لهذين الحديثين فقد علمنا أنّهما حديثان مفتريان عن النّبي. وإلى التطبيق للتصديق:

فما هي الخطوة الأولى التي يجب علينا البحث عنها في القرآن العظيم؟ وإليكم الخطوة الأولى، فأولاً يجب علينا البحث في القرآن هل سبق وبُعث رسلٌ إلى عبد الله بن عبد المطلب وآمنة بنت وهب وأمّتهم؟ وأنتم تعلمون أنهما أَبَوا محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وعليهم وأسلّمُ تسليماً. ومن ثم تجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
{يس ﴿1﴾ وَالْقُرْ‌آنِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿2﴾ إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿3﴾ عَلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿4﴾ تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ ﴿5لِتُنذِرَ‌ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ‌ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿6﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فهذا يعني أن ّالله لم يبعث إليهم رسولاً لينذرهم أن يعبدوا الله لا يشركوا به شيئاً. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل يا ترى من مات من هؤلاء الآباء قبل مَبْعَثِ محمدٍ رسول الله إليهم؛ فهل يا ترى سوف يعذّبهم الله فيدخلهم النّار برغم أنّه لم يبعث إليهم رسولاً؟ ومن ثم نترك الجواب من الربّ مباشرةً في محكم الكتاب قال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّى نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:15].

إذاً تبيّن للمسلمين العقيدة الباطلة، فظلمٌ وزورٌ كبيرٌ أن تعتقدوا أنّ والدَ محمدٍ - رسول الله - وأمَّه التي ولدته في النّار، بل تبيّن لكم أنّهما ليسا من المعذَّبين. فاتقوا الله وأطيعونِي واستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله لنحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، ثم لا تجدوا في أنفسكم حرجاً مما قضيتُ بينكم بحكم الله وتُسلِّموا تسليماً.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..