الموضوع: Sign of the Awaited Mahdi is that the sun overtakes the moon — O followers of the Reminder..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Sign of the Awaited Mahdi is that the sun overtakes the moon — O followers of the Reminder..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - 10 - 1428 AH
    27 - 10 - 2007 AD
    10:35 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Sign of the Awaited Mahdi is that the sun overtakes the moon — O followers of the Reminder

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi to all Muslims the believers in the grand Quran to the people altogether, and peace be upon the believers in the grand Quran, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

O you the people, keep your duty to your Lord acknowledging the sing of meeting and the preceding before the word against you come to pass while you deny Allah’s messages! And I will forward a question so all people of Arabic language answer it for me, and it is: Define for me what is the overtaking? And Allah the Most High said: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-4
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4)} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

These Quranic verses clarify to all astronomers and scholars of religion the time of overtaking by the time of the honord Mecca with utmost precision, and here is the True explanatory-statement for you to apply it upon the actual reality for you may follow the right way. Those verses clarify that the sun overtakes the moon so it would be at the moment of the crescent’s birth when the day exposes the night, and you know that the day would be exposed after (Fajr) dawn prayer and before you see the sun exposes the night before emergence of its sun, in a sense that the new crescent in which the overtaking occurs by first f the daylight when you can see it at time of after (Fajr) dawn prayer just before sunrise if you try sighting it and detecting it then definitely you will see it, this means that the crescent has accomplished its birth before it meets with the sun then it met with it while it’s just a crescent, and this means that the sun overtook the moon but at the beginning of the daylight and it met with it after that while it is a crescent, then you see the crescent after sunset on that day without doubt or suspicion.

Perhaps one of Truth seekers would like to ask: “How the sun overtook the moon at start of the day?”. So we say: O you the questioner, know that the sun, moon and the earth all of them float from west to east, then you have to know that the moon always gets ahead of the sun that’s because the moon meets with the sun while it is Muhaq dark phase the moon’s face would be darkened entirely until when it s leans away from the sun then begins at the first moment of the new crescent’s age separating from the sun eastward, and it should not be for the crescent of the new month to be born while the sun east of it since Allah created the heavens and the earth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night: We draw forth from it the day, then lo! they are in darkness;(37) And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.(38) And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it becomes again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun overtakes the moon, nor the night precedes the daylight. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:37-40
    {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمْ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ (37) وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (38) وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ‏ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

And since that the day begins from sunset of the day that is before it and entering night of the new day. Allah the Most High said: {And a sign to them is the night: We draw forth from it the day, then lo! they are in darkness;}Truthful Allah the Great, as for the sun, Allah said about it: {And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.}Truthful Allah the Great; in a sense that it floats in its known orbit till its predestened decree, as well the moon floats in its known orbit till its predestened decree, and thus the earth floats in its known orbit till its predestened decree. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He it is Who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon. All float in orbits.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:33
    {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمْ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم
    {وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم
    {وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:33].

Perhaps one of you would like to ask: “Where is the earth’s rotation and its movement in this verse?”. Then we say to him: Didn’t Allah say that the day and the night both float? For that He said: {And all float on in an orbit.}, and He means the earth, moon and sun, for that the Most High said: {And He it is Who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon. All float in orbits.}, which means in its known orbit till its predestined decree. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He has made the sun and the moon subservient; each one moves on to an assigned term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:5
    {كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ‏}
    {وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ}
    {وَسَخَّرَ‌ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ‌ كُلٌّ يَجْرِ‌ي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى}
    صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:5].

That’s to say in its know orbit till its predestined decree, then Allah Allah has cleared to us the cosmic system about movement of the sun, moon and earth that the moon floats to meet with the sun while it is (Al-Muhaq) the darkened face of it, then crescent of the new month gets born so the sun would be west of it, while it’s at the east of it, in the meaning of that the crescent floats separating from the sun eastward yet the sun follows it, so it would float after the moon from the west side, yet the moon continues in its orbit and the stages of its phases until it faces the sun so it would meet with it as it was in its old position dark Muhaq no crescent in it a thing before starting the phases of the previous month, and from before the face of the moon was in dark totally, a black night. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it becomes again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun overtakes the moon, nor the night precedes the daylight. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:39-40
    {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ (39) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ‏ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [ يس ].

As that until comes the major conditions of the Hour so the sun would overtake the moon and its birth would be after dawn (Fajr) prayer and before sunrise, so the crescent would become floating after the sun while it gets ahead of the moon eastward in the crescent of its new month. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-3
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا(3)} [الشمس].

That is limiting time of the first overtakings for the sun and the moon {And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3)}, and the meaning of His word {when it exposes it to view}: which is when it exposes the edge of the night because of its emergence in the first area of the daylight the faces the sun, and this overtaking is the first event that occurred at first of the daylight. O astronomers, you have to apply it through physics on crescent of Ramadan 1426, in which the sun overtook the moon at dawn of Monday the end of Shaban 1426 Hijri then the sun met with it while it is just a crescent, for this reason the crescent of Ramadan 1426 got accomplished after sunset of Monday that’s because the crescent’s age became more than twelve hours and that is the first of the overtakings so the crescent followed the sun at dawn of Monday to fulfill one of the major conditions of the Hour. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3)}
    {إِذَا جَلَّاهَا
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3)}
    صدق الله العظيم.

Then we come for the overtake of bypassing that occurred in Ramadan 1428 but the crescent does not follow the sun at sunrise in fact at sunset so the sun would go down while the crescent floats after it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4)} صدق الله العظيم.

As for the first overtaking verily its time is {And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3)}, so Allah vowed by that overtaking which occurred in Ramadan 1426, As for the bypass overtaking {And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4)} it occurred in Ramadan of 1428 so the sun went down while the crescent of the new moon follows it on the night of Wednesday, yet all astronomers and the educated scholars of religion that they know the sure knowledge, but unfortunately as if it was nothing been mentioned, and they said one of the requisites for sighting the crescent lacked and that’s because the crescent went down before the sun, yet the prerequisites of the sighting that the crescent separates eastward of the sun, so the sun would set-down before the crescent’s setting-down, but failed one of the conditions for the system of moving of the sun and the moon, and the crescent sat-down while it follows the sun after its birth for its new month, a fulfilment for another part of the verse for the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great, Didn’t He specify for you the time of theses overtaking and that on of them will be in first of the day and that we name the overtaking of meeting, in a sense that the crescent would be born at dawn so it would be in position of overtaking, then it meets with the sun while it’s just (barely) a crescent, in the meaning of that it was born at first of the day a fulfillment for the time of the first overtaking after dawn (Fajr) prayer and before sunrise and that time is the intended in His word the Most High: {And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3)}. As for the bypass overtake surely the time of it: {And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great.
    {وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4)}
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا (1) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا (2) وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا (3) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4)}
    {وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا (4)}
    صدق الله العظيم.

[U]And that happened in Ramadan 1428 while you know yet you did not acknowledge the sign of ratification that the sun overtook the moon — O community of humans — verily, are you believers in facts of Allah’s signs upon the actual reality by which we taught you for you may believe so you would follow the Truth so I would deliver you from the darkness of worshiping servants to the light of worshiping Lord of the servants, by Allah most of the believers would not believe except while associate His servants with their Lord and they surely will deny your prayer-call to them surely they would be against you, indeed sincere devotion of obedience is to Allah, so do not call anyone with Allah for you may succeed — O community of Muslims.

O community of Christians, do not say Allah tooka a son, I surely warn you a severe punishment from your Lord! But the Christians and the Muslims turn away from the True Awaited Mahdi, and surely the deniers will know to what final place of turning they will turn back. How much I warn and how often I repeat; the sun has overtook the moon — O community of humans — verily is there who remember so he would follow the Reminder (Quran) and believe the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over the humans; from the family of the purified House, and I do not vocalise to you by poems nor exaggerate by prose, and has been excused he who gave warning.

O Bush Jr. — O community of supporters — O community of Muslims — all humans, believe me and do not belie me so you would perish, and repent to Allah altogether — O you the believers for you may succeed. O community Truth seekers by the many questions, I will surely teach you with good by more than what you ask and I would increase knowledge to you by many of what you know, so not would not waste my time and you should follow-up my speeches and told the people about my affair and sent my speeches as much as you can to all websites of astronomers, religious scholars and hometowns’ Muftis of the Muslims, and call (inviting) them to visit my website for searching about the fact of my matter, so if they see me upon falsehood, then let them warn the people from following me and theys should convince them from the Quran that I am upon manifest misguidance if they are truthful, so they would bridle me an utmost bridling by the True interpretation that is better than my interpretation and best explanation, or I convince them by Allah’s argument and the argument of His messenger and my argument; the Grand Quran, Allah’s rope that He commanded you to holdfast with it — O community of Muslims — holdfast by Allah’s rope altogether, and do not split into parties and sectes yet each party rejoice with what they have, and for that your strength is gone for violating Allah’s command, and he I am calling you for I would rule between you in what you differed therein, and I would unify your rank, and I would reunite you and might for you, so give thanks to Allah and do not disbelieve, yet who denied Allah’s favor surely Allah’s chastisement is severe, and he who warns is excused (from blame), and all matters turn to Allah.

.The Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1386

اقتباس المشاركة 4781 من موضوع آية المهديّ المنتظَر أن تدرك الشمس القمر يا متبعي الذِّكر ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - 10 - 1428 هـ
    27 - 10 - 2007 مـ
    10:35 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

آية المهديّ المنتظَر أن تدرك الشمس القمر يا متبعي الذِّكر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى جميع المسلمين المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم وإلى الناس أجمعين، والسلام على المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..

يا أيها الناس اتّقوا ربَّكم معترفين بآية الاجتماع والسبق قبل أن يقع القول عليكم وأنتم لآيات الله منكرون! ولسوف أقدِّم سؤالاً يجيبني عليه جميع أهل اللغة العربيّة وهو: عرّفوا لي ما هو الإدراك؟ وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس]، وهذه الآية القرآنية الكريمة تُبيّن لجميع علماء الفلك والدين وقت الإدراك بتوقيت مكة المكرمة بدقةٍ متناهيةٍ، وإليكم البيان الحقّ لتطبقوه على الواقع الحقيقي لعلكم ترشدون. وتلك الآيات توضح بأنّ الشمس تدرك القمر فتكون لحظة ميلاد الهلال حين يجلّي النهار الليل، وأنتم تعلمون بأنّ النهار يتجلّى من بعد صلاة الفجر وقبل أن تروا الشمس يجلّي النهار الليل من قبل بزوغ شمسه، بمعنى أنّ الهلال الجديد الذي يحدث فيه الإدراك بأوّل النهار بإمكانكم أن تروه في وقت ما بعد صلاة الفجر إلى قُبيل طلوع الشمس إذا حاولتم رؤيته ورصده فحتماً سوف ترونه، وهذا يعني بأنّ الهلال تمّ ميلاده قبل أن يجتمع بالشمس فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلال، وهذا يعني بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر ولكن في أوّل النهار فاجتمعت به من بعد ذلك وهو هلال، ومن ثم ترون الهلال بعد غروب شمس ذلك اليوم بلا شكٍ أو ريبٍ.

ولربّما يودّ أحد الباحثين عن الحقيقة أن يسأل: "كيف أدركت الشمس القمر في أول النهار؟". فنقول: يا أيها السائل اعلم بأنّ الشمس والقمر والأرض جميعهم يجرون من الغرب إلى الشرق، ثمّ عليك أن تعلم بأنّ القمر دائماً يتقدم الشمس وذلك لأنّ القمر يجتمع بالشمس وهو محاقٌ مظلمٌ وجه القمر كلياً حتى إذا مال عن الشمس يبدأ أول دقيقة من عمر الهلال الجديد منفصلاً عن الشمس شرقاً، ولا ينبغي أن يولد هلال الشهر الجديد والشمس شرقه منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض. تصديقاً لقوله تعالى:
    {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ ﴿٣٧وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ ﴿٣٨وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وبما أنّ اليوم يبدأ من غروب شمس اليوم الذي من قبله ودخول ليلة اليوم الجديد قال الله تعالى:
    {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، وأما الشمس فقال الله عنها: {وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم؛ بمعنى أنها تجري بفلكها المعلوم إلى قدرها المحتوم وكذلك القمر يجري في فلكه المعلوم إلى قدره المحتوم وكذلك الأرض تجري بفلكها المعلوم إلى قدرها المحتوم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٣٣‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ولربّما يودّ أحدكم أن يسأل: "وأين دوران الأرض وجريانها في هذه الآية؟". ومن ثم نقول له: ألم يقلِ الله بأن النهار والليل يجريان لذلك قال:
    {كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ‏}، ويقصد الأرض والقمر والشمس لذلك قال تعالى: {وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} أي في فلكه المعلوم إلى قدره المحتوم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:5]، أي في فلكه المعلوم إلى قدره المحتوم.

ومن ثم بيَّن الله لنا النظام الكوني في جريان الشمس والقمر والأرض بأنّ القمر يجتمع بالشمس وهو محاقٌ مُظلمٌ وجهه ومن ثم يولد هلال الشهر الجديد فتكون الشمس غربه وهو شرقها، بمعنى أنّ الهلال يجري منفصلاً عن الشمس شرقاً والشمس تتلوه فتجري وراءه من ناحية الغرب، فيستمر القمر في فلكه وأطوار منازله حتى يلاقي الشمس فيجتمع بها كما كان في وضعه القديم محاقاً مظلماً لا هلال فيه شيئاً من قبل بدء منازل الشهر السابق، وكان قبل المنازل مظلمٌ وجه القمر كلياً ليلاً أسودَ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وهكذا حتى تأتي أشراط الساعة الكبرى فتدرك الشمس القمر فيكون ميلاده بعد صلاة الفجر وقبل طلوع الشمس فيصبح الهلال يجري وراء الشمس وهي تتقدمه شرقاً في هلال شهره الجديد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

وذلك تحديد وقت أول الإدراكات للشمس والقمر
    {وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا}، ومعنى قوله {إِذَا جَلَّاهَا}: أي إذا انجلى طرف الليل بسبب إيلاجه في أول منطقة النهار المواجهة للشمس، وهذا الإدراك هو الحدث الأول والذي حدث في أول النهار يجب عليكم تطبيقه فيزيائياً يا علماء الفلك على هلال رمضان 1426 والذي أدرك فيه الشمس القمر فجر الإثنين نهاية شعبان 1426 للهجرة فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، ولهذا السبب تمت رؤية هلال رمضان 1426 بعد مغيب شمس الإثنين وذلك لأن الهلال قد صار عمره أكثر من اثني عشر ساعة وذلك أوّل الإدراكات فتلا الهلال الشمس فجر الإثنين لتحقيق أحد شروط الساعة الكبرى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

ومن ثم نأتي لإدراك السبق والذي حدث في رمضان 1428 ولكن الهلال لا يتلو الشمس عند الشروق بل عند الغروب فتغيب الشمس والهلال يجري وراءها تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

فأما الإدراك الأول فوقته
    {وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا}، فأقسم الله بذلك الإدراك والذي حدث في رمضان 1426، وأما إدراك السبق {وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا} وحدث في رمضان 1428 فغابت الشمس وهلال القمر الجديد يتلوها ليلة الأربعاء، وجميع علماء الفلك والدين المثقفين يعلمون ذلك علم اليقين، ولكن للأسف وكأنّ شيئاً لم يكن وقالوا تخلّف أحد الشروط لرؤية الهلال وذلك لأنّ الهلال غاب قبل الشمس وشرط الرؤية أن ينفصل الهلال شرق الشمس فتغيب الشمس قبل مغيب الهلال ولكنه تخلّف أحد الشروط ولذلك يوم الأربعاء إتمام عدة شعبان والصيام الخميس، ومن ثمّ أقول بل تخلّف أحد الشروط لنظام جريان الشمس والقمر فغاب الهلال وهو يتلو الشمس من بعد ميلاده لشهره الجديد تصديقاً لشطر الآخر من الآية لقول الله تعالى: {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤}، ألم يحدد لكم توقيت هذه الإدراكات وأنّ أحدهما سوف يكون في أول النهار وذلك نسميه إدراك ثم اجتماع بمعنى إن الهلال يولد بالفجر فيكون في وضع إدراك ثم يجتمع بالشمس وقد هو هلال بمعنى أنه ولد في أول اليوم تصديق لحين الإدراك الأول من بعد صلاة الفجر وقبل طلوع الشمس وذلك الحين هو المقصود بقوله تعالى: {وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا} . وأما إدراك السبق فحينه: {وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا} صدق الله العظيم.

وحدث ذلك في رمضان 1428 وأنتم تعلمون ولم تعترفوا بآية التصديق بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر يا معشر البشر، فهل أنتم مؤمنون بحقائق آيات الله على الواقع الحقيقي والتي علمناكم بها لعلكم تصدِّقوا فتتبعوا الحقّ لأخرجكم من الظلمات من عبادة العباد إلى النور لعبادة ربّ العباد، وتالله لا يؤمن أكثر المؤمنين إلا وهم بربهم مشركون به عباده المقربين وإنهم بدعائِكم سوف يكفرون فيكونون عليكم ضداً، ألا لله الدين الخالص فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً لعلكم تفلحون يا معشر المسلمين.

ولا تقولوا يا معشر النصارى اتَّخذ الله ولداً إنّي أحذِّركم بأساً شديداً من ربّكم! ولكنّ النصارى والمسلمين عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ معرضون، ولسوف يعلم المكذبون بأي منقلبٍ ينقلبون، فكم أحذّر وكم أكرر لقد أدركت الشمس القمر يا معشر البشر فهل من مُدَّكر ومتَّبع للذِّكر ومصدِّق المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر من أهل البيت المطهر، فلا أتغنى لكم بالشعر ولا مبالغ بالنثر، قد أعذر من أنذر.

يا بوش الأصغر ويا معشر الأنصار ويا معشر المسلمين ويا جميع البشر صدقوني ولا تكذبوا فتهلكوا، وتوبوا إلى الله جميعاً أيّها المؤمنون لعلكم تفلحون، ولا تشغلوني يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقيقة بكثرة الأسئلة ولسوف أعلمكم بخير وأكثر مما تسألون وأزيدكم علماً بكثير مما لا تعلمون، فلا تضيعوا وقتي وتابعوا خطاباتي وأخبروا الناس بشأني وأرسلوا خطاباتي بقدر ما تستطيعون إلى جميع مواقع علماء الفلك والدين ومفتي ديار المسلمين وادعوهم لزيارة موقعي للبحث عن حقيقة أمري فإن رأوني على ضلالٍ فليحذّروا الناس من اتّباعي ويقنعوهم من القرآن أنني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ إن كانوا صادقين فيلجموني إلجاماً بالتأويل الحقّ خيراً من تأويلي وأحسن تفسيراً، أو أقنعهم بحجة الله وحجّة رسوله وحجّتي القرآن العظيم حبل الله الذي أمركم أن تعتصموا به يا معشر المسلمين، اعتصموا بحبل الله جميعاً ولا تَفَرقوا إلى مذاهب وشيعٍ وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون ولذلك ذهبت ريحكم لمخالفة أمر ربّكم، وها أنا أدعوكم لأحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون وأوحِّد صفّكم وأجمع شملكم وعزاً لكم، فاشكروا الله ولا تكفروا ومن كفر بنعمة الله فإنّ عذاب الله شديد، وقد أعذر من أنذر وإلى الله ترجع الأمور.

المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 10 - 1428 AH
    19 - 10 - 2007 AD
    10:00 pm
    ـــــــــــــــ

..A proclamation of the Awaited Mahdi to people altogether in the countryside and the urban areas

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the Awaited Mahdi to people altogether in the countryside and the urban areas, the sun has overtook the moon a second of the major conditions of the Hour a warner to the people for who please to follow the Reminder (Quran) that’s been guarded from alteration, Allah’s argument against the people altogether, and Allah made it the argument of the Awaited Mahdi in the dialogue, so is there who keep in mind? And I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, that the sun overtook the moon, so (Al-Muhaq) the dark phase comes before the meeting of the sun and the moon, then the crescent would be born and the sun would meet with it while it’s just a crescent, a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi the supporter for Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

How often I mention and repeat to you that I do not vocalize to you by poems nor I exaggerate by prose; in fact, the True explanatory statement for the Reminder, surely you will know who is the ansolant liar on the day of coming of (Planet X) the tenth planet, or (the asteroids) that cross over burning, so it would spark and explode upon entering the earth’s atmosphere, and it is larger of them in size: {Then thereby they raise dust,(4) Then penetrate thereby mid of gatherings,(5)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aadeyãt] 100:4-5, in the middle of a major city so it would make it after being built into ruines that winds scatter it, so is there who would follow the Reminder and believe the Awaited Mahdi?
    {فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا (4) فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا (5)} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات]

O Bush Jr. verily, keep your duty to Allah, and just relieved of duty he who gave warning, and there is chastisement for who been unjust besides the planet X but most of you are ignorant, and you will surely know the news of it — O community of mockers, and keep your duty to Allah — O community of Muslims. Isn’t time for you that your hearts humble for the True Quran, so do not be the first disbeliever in it then Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement? Just relieved of duty he who gave warning.

I am the Awaited Mahdi, I declare the challenge to all astronomers in the countryside and the urban areas to (come) for dialogue then I prove to them from the Quran that the sun has truly overtook the moon, so I would offer the proof from the Quran that is ratified by Science and logic upon the actual reality by the astrophysics, so I would prove the fact of the matter and a sign of the Awaited Mahdi that the sun overtakes the mook at the first of the (lunar) month after six hours pass yet more in some of the months, and I challenge the eyes of the humans even if it was as the eye of hawks to see the crescent at the first of the month while its age less than twelve hours since Allah created the heavens and the earth, even the crescent the holy month of Ramadan for year 1426 AH.

O community astronomers, are you denying the Supreme Judicial Council in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about sighting the crescent of Ramadan 1426 AH. and as well you belie them about crescent of Ramadan 1427 AH. as that you belie them about the crescent of Dhul Hijjah 1427 AH. also you belie them about the crescent of Shawwal 1428 AH?

But I am the Awaited Mahdi, I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, that they are indeed truthful whom they witnessed in sighting the crescent of Ramadan 1426 AH. after sunset of Monday, and they are indeed truthful who they testified about sighting the crescent of Ramadan 1427 AH after sunset of Friday, and they are surely truthful those who testified by sighting the crescent of Shawwal after sunset of Thursday the night of Friday despite the scientific impossibility of the precise astrophysics in sighting the crescent after sunset of Thursday on the night of Friday, as that all astronomers and indeed truthful about that scientific and physical impossibility in utmost precision.

O community os astronomers, were it not for the sun overtook the moon, and the dark phase cam before meeting for the sun and the moon, also emerged the dawn of the moon, before meeting for the sun and the moon, so the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent, and that is the scientific reason for sighting the crescent of Ramadan 1426 AH. thus the crescent of Ramadan 1427 AH. sighting it was accomplished despite of its shortage — O community of astronomers. Verily, keep your duty to Allah and lest not pride to carry you of to sin in each time so you would say: They only saw Planet Mercury or other, and you would turn away from Allah’s signs unjustly then Allah would crush you by a chastisement due to the turning away from the Truth while you know.

Indeed, I am the Awaited Mahdi, I did not lie about the floating of the the sun, moon and earth, so how can I deny it while you tell us when is the lunar-eclipse or the solar-eclipse by the day, hour and minute; in fact the preciousness of your truthfulness about this is as the preciousness of truthfulness of the grand Quran by the utmost precision. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in the heavens is your sustenance and that which you are promised.(22) So by the Lord of the heavens and the earth! it is surely the truth, just as you speak.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:22-23
    {وَفِي السَّمَاءِ رِزْقُكُمْ وَمَا تُوعَدُونَ (22) فَوَرَبِّ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ مِثْلَ مَا أَنَّكُمْ تَنْطِقُونَ (23)} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

As for the reason of sighting the crescent although the shortness of its age for your impossibility of sighting it we have clarified to you that this is because the sun overtook the moon, and the moment of birth has been accomplished before the sun meets with the moon on morning of Thursday by timing of the honored Mecca for the the crescent of Shawwal 1428 AH. until when it went down while the crescent’s age more than you expected due to its birth occurred before the meeting on morning of Thursday and in this hides the secret of sighting the crescent of Shawwal 1428 AH. after sunset on Thursday the night of Friday so are you believing?
    And if you deny then wait surely I am with you of the waiting ones, surely the cup overflow up to the rim and woe for you O community of deniers to signs of ratification in the horizons. O community board of senior scholars in the honored Mecca, announce the ratification then I appear for the allegiance at the ancient House, yet if you deny they and I have believed you while the astronomers denied you who they are as well I believed them yet they belie surely all will know to what final place of turning they will turn back, and all matters turn to Allah.

Allah’s khalifa in the earth; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?1386

اقتباس المشاركة 45918 من موضوع آية المهديّ المنتظَر أن تدرك الشمس القمر يا متبعي الذِّكر ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - 10 - 1428 هـ
    19 - 10 - 2007 مـ
    10:00 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــ

تصريح المهديّ المنتظَر إلى الناس أجمعين في البوادي والحضر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى الناس أجمعين في البوادي والحضر، لقد أدركت الشمس القمر ثاني شروط الساعة الكُبر نذيراً للبشر لمن شاء أن يتَّبع الذِّكر المحفوظ من التحريف حجّة الله على الناس أجمعين، وجعله الله حجّة المهديّ المنتظَر في الحوار، فهل من مدّكر؟ وأقسم بالله الواحد القهار بأنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر، فيأتي المحاق قبل اجتماع الشمس والقمر ثمّ يولد الهلال فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال آية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر الناصر لمحمد رسول الله والقرآن العظيم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

فكم أُذكر وكم أُكرِّر أنّني لا أتغنى لكم بالشعر ولا مبالغٌ بالنثر؛ بل البيان الحقّ للذكر، فسوف تعلمون من الكذاب الأشر يوم مجيء الكوكب العاشر أو العاديات ضبحاً، فتقدح وتنفجر عند دخول الغلاف الجوي للأرض، وتلك هن الموريات المُختفيات عن البصر الجاريات الخُنّس حول الأرض. وأكبرهم حجماً:
    {
    فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا ﴿٤فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا ﴿٥} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات] بوسط مدينةٍ كُبرى فيجعلها من بعد العمران خراباً تذروه الرياح، فهل من متبع الذِّكر ومصدق المهدي المنتظر؟

فاتّقِ الله يا بوش الأصغر قد أعذر من أنذر، وللذين ظلموا عذابٌ دون الكوكب العاشر ولكن أكثركم تجهلون، ولسوف تعلمون نبأه يا معشر المستهزئين، واتقوا الله يا معشر المسلمين، أما آن لكم أن تخشع قلوبكم للبيان الحقّ للقرآن فلا تكونون أول كافر به فيعذبكم الله عذاب نكراً؟ قد أعذر من أنذر.

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر أعلن التحدي لجميع علماء الفلك في البوادي والحضر إلى الحوار فأثبت لهم من الذِّكر بأنّ الشمس حقاً أدركت القمر، فأقدم البرهان من القرآن المصدق بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي بالفيزياء الفلكية، فأثبت حقيقة الأمر وآية المهديّ المنتظَر أن تدرك الشمس القمر في أول الشهر بعد مضي ست ساعات وأكثر في بعض الشهور، وأتحدى أبصار البشر حتى ولو كانت كأبصار الصقور أن يروا هلال أول الشهر وعمره أقل من اثني عشر ساعة منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض حتى هلال شهر رمضان الأغر لعام 1426هـ.

فهل أنتم يا معشر علماء الفلك مُكذبو مجلس القضاء الأعلى بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة في رؤية هلال رمضان 1426، وكذلك تكذبونهم في هلال رمضان 1427، وكذلك تكذبونهم في هلال ذي الحجّة 1427هـ، وكذلك تكذبونهم في هلال شوال 1428؟

ولكني المهديّ المنتظَر أقسم بالله الواحد القهار إنّهم لصادقون أي الذين شهِدوا برؤية هلال رمضان 1426هـ بعد غروب شمس الإثنين، وإنّهم لصادقون؛ الذين شهِدوا برؤية هلال رمضان 1427هـ بعد غروب شمس الجمعة، وإنهم لصادقون؛ الذين شهدوا برؤية هلال شوال بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة برغم الاستحالة العلميّة الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة الدقيقة في رؤية الهلال بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة.

وكذلك جميع علماء الفلك لصادقون في ذلك المستحيل علمياً وفيزيائياً في منتهى الدقة لولا أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر يا معشر علماء الفلك وجاء المحاق قبل التلاق للشمس والقمر وبزغ فجر القمر قبل الاجتماع للشمس والقمر فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلال، وذلك هو السبب العلمي لرؤية هلال رمضان 1426 وكذلك هلال رمضان 1427 وكذلك هلال شوال 1428 فتمت رؤيته برغم عمره القصير يا معشر علماء الفلك، فاتقوا الله ولا تأخذكم العزّة بالإثم في كلّ مرةٍ فتقولون: إنما رأوا كوكب عطارد أو غيره! فتصدِفون عن آيات الله بغير الحقّ فيُسِحتَكم الله بعذاب نظراً للتصديف عن الحقّ وأنتم تعلمون.

فأنا المهدي المنتظر لم أكذّب علمكم في جريان الشمس والقمر والأرض، فكيف أكذّبه وأنتم تخبرونا متى الخسوف أو الكسوف باليوم والساعة والدقيقة؟ بل دقة صدقكم في ذلك كدقة صدق القرآن العظيم بمنتهى الدقة تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {
    وَفِي السَّمَاءِ رِزْقُكُمْ وَمَا تُوعَدُونَ ﴿٢٢فَوَرَبِّ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ مِّثْلَ مَا أَنَّكُمْ تَنطِقُونَ ﴿٢٣} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

وأما سبب رؤية الهلال برغم قِصَر عمره لاستحالتكم رؤيته فقد بينّا لكم إن ذلك بسبب أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فتمت لحظة الميلاد قبل اجتماع الشمس بالقمر صباح الخميس بتوقيت مكة المكرمة لهلال شوال 1428هـ حتى إذا غاب وعمر الهلال أكثر مما كنتم تنتظرون نظراً لأن ميلاده حدث قبل الاجتماع صباح الخميس وفي ذلك تكمن سر رؤية هلال شوال 1428 بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة فهل أنتم مصدقون؟
    وإن كذّبتم فانتظروا إنّي معكم من المنتظرين، فقد طفح الكيل، ولكم الويل يا معشر المنكرين لآيات التصديق بالآفاق.

ويا معشر هيئة كبار العلماء بمكة المكرمة أعلنوا بالتصديق فأظهر للمبايعة عند البيت العتيق، وإن كذّبتم بذلك وقد صَدَقتُكم وكَذَّبَكُم علماء الفلك الذين هم كذلك صدقتُهم وهم يَكذِبُون فسيعلم الجميع أيَّ منقلبٍ ينقلبون وإلى الله ترجع الأمور.

خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 03-02-2019, 01:29 AM
  2. The Awaited Mahdi announces the complete full-moon for month of Shawwal 1439..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-06-2018, 02:44 AM
  3. The Awaited Imam Mahdi brings to you the news from the decisive Reminder from the Book of the Knower of the unseen..
    آخر مشاركة: 22-12-2017, 04:02 PM
  4. Warning of the Awaited Mahdi to all Muslims who turn away from the Reminder of striking stones with the manifest smoke..
    آخر مشاركة: 07-12-2016, 11:04 PM
  5. The reply of the Awaited Mahdi from the decisive Reminder to the owner of the stone..
    آخر مشاركة: 30-11-2015, 12:49 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •