الموضوع: Imam Mahdi’s response to Weld Ali to keep his duty to Allah the Exalted, the Wise, so he would not speak against Allah what he does not know..

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Imam Mahdi’s response to Weld Ali to keep his duty to Allah the Exalted, the Wise, so he would not speak against Allah what he does not know..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Imam Mahdi’s response to Weld Ali
    ..to keep his duty to Allah the Exalted, the Wise, so he would not speak against Allah what he does not know

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace upon you my brother the debater Weld Ali, verily my honorable brother, keep your duty to Allah and do not speak against what you do not know nor make the people doubt in in the Book of Lord of the worlds because of your short understanding to Allah’s Book! And the Imam Mahdi is not as like you community of Shiites and Sunnis, you take verses then you get sufficient by the outer-meaning of it without deep-rootedness in knowledge of the Book as like your word by the interpretation to the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is certainly a party of them who lie about the Book that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book while it is not (a part) of the Book; and they say, It is from Allah, while it is not from Allah; and they forge a lie against Allah while they know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:78
    {وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

So you thought and those who are of your ilk that He means Allah’s Book the grand Quran! No, surely you are mistaken, in fact on people of the Book been sent down yet the human satans among them of the Jews did alter Allah’s Book the beent sent down on them. nd Allah the Most High said: {Woe! then to those who write the Book with their hands then say, This is from Allah; so that they may take for it a small price. So woe! to them for what their hands write and woe! to them for what they earn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:79
    {فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ ﴿٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

As for Allah’s Book the grand Quran surely falsehood can not come at him from before him to alternate it in era of revealing it in era of prophet-hood, nor after him after the death of His messenger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and surely it is an Invincible Book;(41) Falsehood can not come at him from before or after him (pass-away): a revelation from the Wise, the Praised One.(42)}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:41-42
    {وَإِنَّهُ لَكِتَابٌ عَزِيزٌ ﴿٤١﴾ لَّا يَأْتِيهِ الْبَاطِلُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَلَا مِنْ خَلْفِهِ ۖ تَنزِيلٌ مِّنْ حَكِيمٍ حَمِيدٍ ﴿٤٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

That’s because Allah has guarded it from alteration and falsification. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have revealed the Reminder, and surely We are its Guardian.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:9
    {إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

O Weld Ali, keep your duty to Allah! And Abu Bakr did not alter the Quran and neither Omar nor Othman, only the human satans you find them altering the narrations in sunna of the explanatory-statement and for that Allah made the Quran a reference to the validity of the prophetic narration of the sunna, whatever from the narrations (has) much discrepancy between it and the decisive Quran altogether surely this narration is forged other than what says it (Mohammad) -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-82
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And He means that the forged narration if they compare it with Allah’s Book then they ponder whether there is between the decisive verses of it and the narrations of His messenger in the explanatory-statement of sunnah and whatever of narration from it is forged then definitely you would find much discrepancy between it and the decisive Quran altogether because the Truth and falsehood both contradictory, differ (from each other), so this is another proof that Allah’s Book the grand Quran is guarded from alteration, and for that Allah made it the reference for the narrations of the explanatory-statement in the prophetic sunna, as well you find the Quran is being the reference for the Book of Torah and the Gospel because He did not promise in guarding them from alteration. And for that Allah the Most High said: {Surely this Quran declares to the Children of Israel most of that wherein they differ.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:76
    {إِنَّ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

But those who say lies against Allah, they turned away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, because it will expose their lies and their forgery against Allah in the Torah and Gospel. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:23
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَىٰ كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّىٰ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ وَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

That’s the group from people of the Book who turned away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran in what they differed therein (who) they differ in the Torah and the Gospel who they are of the group whom they say lies against Allah while they know. And Allah the Most High said: {And there is certainly a party of them who lie about the Book that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book while it is not (a part) of the Book; and they say, It is from Allah, while it is not from Allah; and they forge a lie against Allah while they know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:78
    {وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

.And they reason of their escape from resorting for judgement to the grand Quran is because it uncovers their lies against their Lord

O community who speak of Allah what they do not know, keep your duty to Allah, verily how can you issue fatwa about alteration of the grand Quran? So who would protect you from Lord of the worlds? You have brought great slander and forgery. O man, you think it is easy while it is grievous with Allah! So beware from Allah’s wrath surely I am a trustworthy advisor to you, and respond to the call of resorting to Allah’s Book the grand Qura; in fact you would find it a one unified copy among the nations yet not one word in it diferes, being guarded from alteration throughout the centuries, a true proof upon the actual reality on guarding it from alteration throughout the centuries, so do not be as like a group of satans who turned away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran because they hate the Truth! Yet Allah refuses but to perfect His light even if the guilty-criminals hate it, and I know of a scheme is being planned by human satans from the Jews against the Awaited Mahdi and we shall see who is the victorious, isn’t Allah sufficient for His servant? An Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s kahlifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?1464

اقتباس المشاركة 4907 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى ولد علي؛ أن يتّقِ الله العليّ الحكيم، فلا يقُل على الله ما لا يعلم ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى ولد علي؛ أن يتّقِ الله العليّ الحكيم، فلا يقُل على الله ما لا يعلم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    سلام الله عليكم أخي المحاور ولد علي، فاتّقِ الله أخي الكريم ولا تقلْ على الله ما لا تعلم ولا تُشكّك الناس في كتاب ربّ العالمين بسبب قصور فهمك لكتاب الله! وليس الإمام المهديّ كمثلكم معشر الشيعة والسُّنة تأخذون الآية فتكتفون بظاهرها من غير رسوخٍ في عِلم الكتاب كمثال قولك بالتأويل لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فظننتَ أنت ومن على شاكلتك أنّه يقصد كتاب الله القرآن العظيم! كلا فإنّك لمن الخاطئين، بل يقصد ما تنزّل على أهل الكتاب وقام شياطين البشر منهم من اليهود بتحريف كتاب الله المُنزّل عليهم. وقال الله تعالى: {فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَـٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ ﴿٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وأما كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فلا يأتيه الباطل من بين يديه لتحريفه في عصر تنزيله في عصر النبوّة ولا من خلفه من بعد وفاة رسوله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّهُ لَكِتَابٌ عَزِيزٌ ﴿٤١﴾ لَّا يَأْتِيهِ الْبَاطِلُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَلَا مِنْ خَلْفِهِ ۖ تَنزِيلٌ مِّنْ حَكِيمٍ حَمِيدٍ ﴿٤٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

وذلك لأنّ الله قد حفظه من التحريف والتزييف تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

فاتّقِ الله يا ولد علي! ولم يحرِّف القرآن أبو بكر ولا عمر ولا عثمان، وإنّما شياطين البشر تجدهم يحرّفون في أحاديث سنة البيان ولذلك جعل الله القرآن هو المرجع لصحة أحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة، وما كان من الأحاديث بينه وبين محكم القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً جُملةً وتفصيلاً فذلك حديثٌ مُفترى غير الذي يقوله عليه الصلاة والسلام. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]، ويقصد الحديث المُفترى إذا عرضوه على كتاب الله؛ فتدبّروا هل يوجد بين مُحكم آياته وبين أحاديث رسوله في سنة البيان؟ وما كان منهم حديثاً مُفترى فحتماً يجدون بينه وبين محكم القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً جملةً وتفصيلاً لأنّ الحقّ والباطل نقيضان مختلفان، فهذا إثباتٌ آخر على إنّ كتاب الله القرآن العظيم محفوظٌ من التحريف ولذلك جعله الله المرجع لأحاديث البيان في السُّنة النّبويّة، وكذلك تجد القرآن هو المرجع لكتاب التوراة والإنجيل لأنّه لم يعد بحفظهم من التحريف، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

ولكنّ الذين يقولون على الله الكذب أعرضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لأنّه سوف يفضح كذبهم وافتراءهم على الله في التوراة والإنجيل. وقال الله تعالى: {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَىٰ كِتَابِ اللَّـهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّىٰ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ وَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وذلك الفريق من أهل الكتاب الذين أعرضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في التوراة والإنجيل هم من الفريق الذين يقولون على الله الكذب وهم يعلمون. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسبب هروبهم من الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم وذلك لأنّه يكشف كذبهم على ربّهم.

فاتّقوا الله يا معشر الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون فكيف تُفتي بتحريف القرآن العظيم؟ فمن يُجيرك من ربّ العالمين؟ لقد جئت بُهتاناً ووِزراً كبيراً وتحسبه هيّناً يا رجل وهو عند الله عظيم! فاحذر من غضب الله إنّي لك ناصحٌ أمينٌ واستجب دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؛ بل تجده نسخةً واحدةً موحّدةً في العالمين ولم يختلف في كلمةٍ واحدةٍ، محفوظٌ من التحريف عبر العصور، برهانُ حقٍّ على الواقع الحقيقي على حفظه من التحريف عبر العصور، فلا تكونوا كمثل فريق الشياطين الذين أعرضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لأنّهم للحق كارهون! ويأبى الله إلّا أن يُتمّ نوره ولو كره المجرمون، وإنّي أعلمُ بمكرٍ يُدبّر من شياطين البشر من اليهود ضدّ المهديّ المنتظَر وسوف ننظر من المُنتصر، أليس الله بكافٍ عبده؟ نِعْمَ المولى ونِعْمَ النّصير.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

..Come in for the dialogue graciously and we would never make you banned

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace be upon you my honorable brother from the Shiites, I know that you verily want to say He only meant the Imam Ali -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and there is no difference between me and my grandfather yet I do not deny his knowledge and his Imamship with Truth; in fact he is a witness against his people as the Imam Mahdi has a knowledge from the Book, and knowledge of the Book; Allah grants it to the Imam Mahdi to make him a witness against the worlds. O man, if Allah did not grant me the knowledge of the Book surely we would never be dominant over you by the authority of knowledge from the decisive Book! Surely lies has short ropes, so do not debate with me about the knowledge of my father the Imam Ali, indeed I bear witness that he is an Imam with clear (arguments), verily, I am from his party and the party of Abu Bakr and Omar, may Allah be pleased with them and pleases them, and Allah did not make me from the Shiites and the Sunnis whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are making good manufactures, although I know that you did not come searching for the Truth because you are originally convinced with of which you have of much forged knowledge yet you think that you are indeed of the guided ones. And Allah the Most High said: {Then when their messengers came to them with clear arguments, they exulted in what they had with them of knowledge and that at which they used to mock befell them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:83
    {فَلَمَّا جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَرِحُوا بِمَا عِندَهُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

Nor I see you will be guided to the Truth ever, unless if Allah wills a thing, my Lord encompass all things with mercy and knowledge, and the reason of your lack guidance is the lack of turning to Allah to guide your heart to the Truth you want to remain on what you have of falsehood yet you do not know that most of it is false, and for that there is nothing in your heart of any quest for the Truth; in fact you holdfast with what have in Bihar Al-Anwar and your books which about can not be counted and neither I care about it nor I need it of a thing; in fact I am free of want by Allah’s Book the glorious Quran and I guide (others) with it to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, and we remind by the Quran to who he fears threat.

So if you are a Truth seeker then leave the arguing about problems of the former-ancient nations and their negatives however they were, surely Allah would never ask you about that nation; in fact He will ask you about your nation that is in your era and your generation as why you did not seek to unify its rank and make their word one to strengthen them?! But you are still involve yourself in problems of a nation has passed away although Allah would never ask you about their deeds a thing, and Allah will judge between they justly. And Allah the Most High said: {Those are a people that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:134
    {تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

O community of Shiites, leave the going into matters of that nation and their differences, and seek with the Imam Mahdi to reunite the nation of today’s Muslims; Shiites and Sunnis, so we would make them a single-one nation worshipping Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so Allah would strengthen the Muslims and make them successors in the land if they devoted their worship to their Lord, a prerequisite from Allah in the decisive Book that He would make rulers of whose hearts been cleansed from association an utmost purification, for that you find me seek to purify the hearts of my supporters from association an utmost purification, so the condition of the discerning khilafa would be achieved. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will surely make them rulers in the earth as He made those before them rulers, and that He will surely establish for them their religion, which He has chosen for them, and that He will surely give them security in exchange after their fear. They will worship Me, not associating a thing with Me. And whoever is ungrateful after this, they are the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:55
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

And for that we seek to purify the hearts of supporters from the hidden association consequently Allah’s promise would be fulfilled indeed Allah will not fail in (His) promise

As for who they search for the Truth and they do not want except to holdfast with what they have of knowledge even if it is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book, surely we would never be able to guide them on path, and the True explanatory-statement would never increase them except impurity to their impurity those are a lost people, and you did not come to us but to debat us about my father the Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- and for that has preceded our True fatwa about him and we speak with Truth yet we do not follow the pleasure of the Shiites and Sunnis nor I care for their pleaser a thing! So come in for the dialogue although I do not await good from you, do you know why? That’s because you only came desiring to raise doubt in the status of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you try to seduce his supporters, and you did not come to ponder over the logic of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, does he speaks with Truth and guides to a straight path? And for that Allah would never guide your heart but I do not prevent Allah’s mercy to you if Allah desires to have mercy to you and guide your heart, surely the command is for Allah before and after but Allah does not change a condition of a people until they change their own condition.

.Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 4908 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى ولد علي؛ أن يتّقِ الله العليّ الحكيم، فلا يقُل على الله ما لا يعلم ..

- 2 -

تفضل للحوار مشكوراً ولن نجعلك محظوراً ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    سلامُ الله عليكم أخي الكريم من الشيعة، وأعلم إنّك لتريد أن تقول إنّما يقصد الإمام عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولا فرق بيني وبين جدّي ولا أنكر عِلمه وإمامته بالحقّ؛ بل هو شاهد بالحقّ على قومه كما الإمام المهديّ وعنده عِلم من الكتاب، وعِلم الكتاب يؤتيه الله الإمام المهديّ ليجعله الله شاهداً على العالمين.

ويا رجل إذا لم يؤتِني الله عِلم الكتاب فلن نهيمن عليكم بِسلطان العلم من مُحكم الكتاب! والكذب حباله قصيرة، فلا تُحاجّني في عِلم أبتي الإمام علي فإنّي أشهدُ أنهُ إمامٌ مُبين، وأنا من شيعته ومن شيعة أبي بكرٍ وعمرَ رضي الله عنهم وأرضاهم، ولم يجعلني الله من الشيعة والسُّنة الذين ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا وهم يحسبون أنّهم يحسنون صنعاً، وبرغم أنّي أعلم أنّك لم تأتِ باحثاً عن الحقّ لأنّك أصلاً مُقتنعٌ بما عندك من العلم المُفترى كثيراً منه وتحسب أنّك لمن المهتدين. وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَرِحُوا بِمَا عِندَهُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

ولا أراك سوف تهتدي إلى الحقّ أبداً إلّا أن يشاء الله شيئاً وسِع ربّي كل شيءٍ رحمةً وعلماً، وسبب عدم هُداك هو عدم الإنابة إلى الله ليهدي قلبك إلى الحقّ، تُريد أن تبقى على ما أنت عليه من الباطل وأنت لا تعلم أنّ أكثره باطلٌ ولذلك ليس في قلبك أيّ بحثٍ عن الحقّ بل أنت معتصمٌ بما أنت عليه في بحار الأنوار وكتبكم التي لا تكاد أن تحصى ولا يهمني أمرها ولا حاجة لي بها شيئاً بل مستغنٍ بكتاب الله القرآن المجيد وأهدي به إلى صراط العزيز الحميد ونُذكّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد.

فإن كنت باحثاً عن الحقّ فاترك الجدل في مشاكل الأُمم الأولى وسلبياتهم كيفما كانوا فلن يسألكم الله عن تلك الأُمّة؛ بل سوف يسألكم عن أمّتكم التي في عصركم وجيلكم لماذا لم تسعوا إلى توحيد صفّها وجمع كلمتها لتقوى شوكتكم؟! ولكنّكم لا تزالون تتخبّطون في مشاكل أمّة قد خلت برغم أنّ الله لن يسألكم عن أعمالهم شيئاً وسوف يقضي الله بينهم بالحقّ، وقال الله تعالى: {تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فيا معشر الشيعة ذروا الخوض في قضايا تلك الأُمّة واختلافهم واسعوا مع الإمام المهديّ لجمع شمل أمّة المسلمين اليوم شيعةً وسنةً فنجعلهم أُمّةً واحدةً يعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له فيعزّ الله المسلمين ويستخلفهم في الأرض إذا أخلصوا عبادتهم لربّهم، شرطٌ من الله في مُحكم الكتاب أن يستخلف الذين تطهرت قلوبهم من الشرك تطهيراً، ولذلك تجدونني أسعى إلى تطهير قلوب أنصاري من الشرك تطهيراً فيتحقق شرط الخلافة الراشدة، وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

ولذلك نسعى إلى تطهير قلوب الأنصار من الشرك الخفي فيتحقق وعد الله إنّ الله لا يخلف الميعاد.

وأمّا الذين لا يبحثون عن الحقّ ولا يريدون إلّا أن يعتصموا بما لديهم من العلم حتى ولو خالف لمُحكم كتاب الله فلن نستطيع أن نهديهم سبيلاً ولن يزيدهم البيان الحقّ للقرآن إلّا رجساً إلى رجسهم وأولئك قومٌ بور، وما جئتنا إلّا لتحاجّنا في أبتي الإمام علي بن أبي طالب عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولذلك سبقت فتوانا عنه الحقّ ونحن ننطق بالحقّ ولا أتّبع رضوان الشيعة والسُّنة ولا يهمّني رضوانهم شيئاً! فتفضل للحوار ولو أنّي لا أنتظر منك خيراً وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّك إنّما جئت تريد التشكيك في شأن ناصر محمد اليماني وتحاول فتنة أنصاره، ولم تأتِ للتدبّر في منطق ناصر محمد اليماني هل ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم؟ ولذلك لن يهدي الله قلبك ولكنّي لا أمنع عنك رحمة الله لو يريد أن يرحمك ويهدي قلبك فالأمر لله من قبل ومن بعد ولكن الله لا يغيّر ما بقومٍ حتى يغيّروا ما بأنفسهم.

خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

{Say: Praise be to Allah and peace on His servants whom He has chosen..}
    { قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَىٰ }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his virtuous family- and the foremost supporters and the followers among the former-ancient ones and the later ones, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace be upon you O Abdullah and upon all the Muslims, surely I am not of the arrogant ones; in fact I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of thof the purified House, humble for the believers and mighty over the disbelievers who fight the religion and seek it crooked and I rule justly and I speak decisively and it is not a joke, strong in faith, fluent, well versed in the Quran and being clear with the proof I bring it to you from the decisive Quran, so neither a man nor a jin would argue with me but I uphold the argument against him with the proof from the decisive Quran, that’s because I am the man whom the All Merciful taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran.
    And there is a proof for each call, so let us resort for judgement to the Quran, so we would bring to you the True explanatory-statement from the Quran itself so I would deduce for you the authority from verses of the Book and none would have in mind except the possessors of understanding-minds who have reflection and pondering over the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder by the Awaited Mahdi to whom among you wills to go forward or remains behind.

O Weld Ali, I know that you are from the twelfth Shiites of whom they hastened sending of the Awaited Mahdi before the decree of his that is made absolute in the written Book, and it was not for the twelfth Shiites nor for the entire humans to select Allah’s khalifa the Awaited Mahdi’ in fact the command is for Allah the One, the Supreme, He creates what He pleases, and the choice of the matter is not yours. Confirming to Allah’s fatwa in the decisive Reminder in His word the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

{Say: Praise be to Allah and peace on His servants whom He has chosen..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:59
    {قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَىٰ} [النمل:59].

.Allah’s selected khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 4909 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى ولد علي؛ أن يتّقِ الله العليّ الحكيم، فلا يقُل على الله ما لا يعلم ..

- 3 -

{قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي المصطفى محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله الأطهار والسابقين الأنصار والتابعين في الأولين وفي الآخرين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

سلامُ الله عليكم يا عبد الله وعلى جميع المسلمين، فلستُ من أهل الكبر؛ بل أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المُطهر، ذليلٌ على المؤمنين عزيزٌ على الكافرين الذين يحاربون الدين ويبغونها عِوجاً وأحكمُ عدلاً وأقول فصلاً وما هو بالهزل، قويّ الإيمان فصيح اللسان راسخٌ في القرآن واضحُ البُرهان آتيكم به من مُحكم القرآن، فلا يُحاجني إنسٌ ولا جانٌّ إلّا أقمت عليه الحُجّة والبُرهان من مُحكم القرآن، ذلك لأنّي الإنسان الذي علّمه الرحمن البيان الحقّ للقرآن.

ولكل دعوى بُرهان فلنحتكم إلى القرآن فنأتيكم بالبيان الحقّ من ذات القرآن فأستنبط لكم السلطان من آيات الكتاب ولن يتذكّر إلّا أولو الألباب أصحاب التفكّر والتدبّر في البيان الحقّ للذكر للمهديّ المنتظَر لمن شاء منكم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب مرور ما تسمونه بالكوكب العاشر ليلة يسبق الليل النهار؛ ذلكم هو كوكب سقر في مُحكم الذكر نذيراً للبشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدّم أو يتأخّر.

ويا ولد علي، أعلمُ إنّك من الشيعة الاثني عشر من الذين استعجلوا بعث المهديّ المنتظَر قبل قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور، وما كان للشيعة الاثني عشر ولا لكافة البشر أن يصطفوا خليفة الله المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل الأمر لله الواحد القهار يخلق ما يشاء ويختار وما كان لكم الخيرة من الأمر. تصديقاً لفتوى الله في مُحكم الذكر في قوله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

{قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَىٰ} [النمل:59].

خليفة الله المصطفى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Response of the Imam Mahdi from the decisive Book to the atheists (disbelievers) in Allah's existence
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-10-2017, 05:15 AM
  2. Response of the Imam Mahdi to whom they alter Allah’s words from its places
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-10-2017, 03:48 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-10-2016, 04:21 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-09-2016, 12:17 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-01-2016, 02:17 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع