The Imam
    Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani

21 - 09 - 2011
    Gregorian

32 - 10 - 1432
    Hijri
    12:56 am

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

The Divine wisdom of choosing the method of delivering the message In the name of Allah most merciful, peace and prayers be upon all the prophets and messengers and their good families and followers till the day of judgment:
    My beloved good Ansars in the era of debate before the appearance, and
    here you found out why the Imam Mahdi didn't cast his statements with audio and video until now, that is because enemies of Allah
    those who want to blow the light of Allah will remix the video and provide my live image but with a sound that is not mine, and then
    they will say about the Imam Mahdi things he never said, and then they will spread that lie amongst hundreds of sites, and we have
    been careful of that because we saw it before, they write a statement and then say the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani wrote it,
    and they know that they lie and impersonated the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani. But our website is the reference for all the
    statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and whoever wants to make sure he only has to go back to that reference (the
    website of the imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani BOCHRA Islamic forums)

and he will discover the forgery if there was forgery about anything.
    So my beloved Ansars I swear to Allah I never recorded my voice in the
    international internet since the beginning of the Mahdi message to the world

and do you know why? Its because Allah has shown me to debate them and to call them in writing with the silence pen, and I never knew
    the wisdom behind the debate to be in writing, but I obeyed the command my god and he knows best and more wise. And now I see the
    wisdom behind it which lays in the people who argue too much, when we are writing they cannot interrupt the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad
    and all they can do is to think about the statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani, and discover is he speaking the
    truth or is he playing with words only, and by using this method we provided the evidence and proofs which the scientists of the nation
    can't prove wrong, those who saw our statements became in great deal of confusion is Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani the awaited Mahdi? And the
    doubt grew in their hearts that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani is the awaited Mahdi and what a great doubt it is if it was followed
    by a the certainty, and that is why you find the scientists of the nation didn't give the Fatwa to their people that Nasser Mohammad Al
    Yamani isn't the awaited Mahdi and they didn't announce to Muslims to not follow Nasser Mohammad because they found him speaking the
    truth and that is why they didn't give the fatwa to Muslims about Nasser Mohammad not positively nor negatively, and they still
    hesitate in doubt is Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani the awaited Mahdi or is he not?

And then we answer them with truth and say oh people of the scientists Muslims your
    problem is you don't know how to tell if the true awaited Mahdi is sent from Allah at his time in written book, and then the Imam
    Nasser Mohammad will give you the true Fatwa and say let's use the mind and the reason and your minds shall give you the true fatwa is
    it reasonable that Allah will send the Imam Mahdi as a Shie'e and commanding the people to follow the Shia' or as a Sunni and Jama'a
    thus he calls the people to follow the Sunnah or any of doctrines and calling to follow them? That is because you have split your
    religion into doctrines and every doctrine says they are right and each of them believes that Allah will send the Imam Mahdi from their
    doctrine because they believe they're righteous and the other doctrines are going to hell.. and then Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani
    replies to you and say damn that Mahdi that comes as follower to one of the Muslims' doctrines and I swear to Allah that he can't unite
    your lines and unite your word even if he lived same as the lie of Shia Mahdi don't you think oh people of Islam

but I the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad and curse of Allah be upon the
    one who lied on behalf of Allah, swear to Allah the one god and no god but him will never ever follow your wanting as long as I'm alive
    and do you know why? That is because if I follow your lies and be with one of your doctrines then I will be from the tormented ones,
    and Allah forbid me to be one of the ignorant, how can I follow your wanting and defy the command of Allah in the solid of his book:

{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا
    جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيم
    }
    Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations
    after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty,-

[آل عمران:105]

{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا}
    And hold fast, all together,by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided
    among yourselves;
    [آل عمران:103]
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا
    كَأَنَّهُمْ بُنْيَانٌ مَرْصُوصٌ
    }
    Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they
    were a solid cemented structure.

[الصف:4]
    {وَأَطِيعُواْ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ}
    And obey Allah and His Messenger; and fall into no disputes, lest ye
    lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For Allah is with those who patiently persevere:

[الأنفال:46]
    But you have divided yourselves and your power did depart as you areweak today don't see? So people of Islam who divided their religion and every party with they have are happy the true Imam Mahdi will
    not be sent to you as a follower to your wanting then he wouldn't add to you but another party if he made a doctrine for himself as
    your Imams did those who you declared by yourselves as Imams don't you know that the reason behind you divisions is the fatwa of the
    multiple parties and divisions in the religion of Allah and you have followed the Hadith that came from the devil not from Allah and his
    messenger about the prophet saying
    [the division of my nation is mercy],
    where is the mercy and where is the good in dividing don't you fear Allah? Its the Satan will to disobey the command of Allah in the
    solid of the book:
    {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا
    جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيم
    }
    Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations
    after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty,-

[آل عمران:105]
    but I the awaited Imam Mahdi in the era of debate before the appearance declare it is forbidden to divide the religion of Islam under any
    names, and say that I the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani I'm a Muslim (Hanif) and I'm not one of the gentiles, I call
    every one of those who divided their religion into doctrines from the Muslims and Christians and Jews and all of the people to come
    together and agree to worship Allah alone with no partners and to not take each others as intercessors between the hands of Allah, and
    know that Allah is the most merciful amongst all so don't pray to anyone with Allah and you will not find paths without him.

And maybe one of the nation's scientists would like to interrupt me and
    say: oh Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani there must be division between the scientists of the nation that is because they all are diligent, that
    is why you find each of them say at the end of his fatwa if I said right its from Allah and if I said wrong its from me and the devil.
    And then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to him: and who taught you that the fatwa in the religion of Allah is by diligence
    so let me teach you what diligence is..
    it is the search for the truth until the researcher for it with
    knowledge and clear evidence from lord of the worlds without any probability for doubt and then he calls to the path of his lord with
    true sight from Allah,
    but you follow probability which would never replace the truth of
    anything and you think you are guided?

And oh people of Muslims' scientists and their nation you do find Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani declaring the result of the debate between him and the scientists of the nation before the debate, and he says
    allow me to declare it and from now that you'll find Nasser Mohammad the upper hand with the true evidence from the solid of the holy
    Quran, and then you'll find out that Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani didn't say that for his ego but because I know for a fact that I am
    truly the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad I don't say on behalf of Allah or his messenger anything but the truth without doubt, and you
    wouldn't find me saying if I said right its from Allah and if I said wrong its from me and from Satan and Allah forbid me to be one of
    those who say on behalf of Allah what they don't know, no I say on behalf of Allah the truth so won't you remember your book?

And who doesn't believe me from the nation's scientists try and debate
    the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani in the international debate table ( website of the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al
    Yamani www.smartvisions.eu) and here we are at the end of the 7
    th
    year for the international calling of the Mahdi through the international internet and I call for Muslims and Christians and Jews and all of the people to let the holy book of Allah the Quran
    to be the judge between them in the matters divided them in the bible or the old testament or in the Sunnah of the prophet and you
    won't find the awaited Mahdi disbelieving in any unless the parts that comes different from the solid of the book of Allah the holy
    Quran, never the less its coming from the bible or the old testament or the Sunnah of the prophet, and then you'll find me holding on to
    the solid of the holy Quran when I find what is different from its solid and never the less its coming from the bible or the old
    testament or the Sunnah of the prophet, that is because I the true awaited Mahdi don't deny what came truly in the bible or the old
    testament or the Sunnah of the prophet but I disbelieve in the parts that are different from the solid of the holy Quran, and do you know
    why is that? Its because the bible or the old testament or the Sunnah of the prophet are all not kept from distortion and fraud
    that is because the devils of the human race from the people of the book are distorting the words of Allah in the bible and the old
    testament so you would think its from Allah while it's not from Allah as he gave you the fatwa in the solid of the holy Quran:

{وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ
    وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ
    } There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would
    think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, That is from Allah, but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!

[آل عمران:87]
    And Allah also said:
    {فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ لِيَشْتَرُواْ بِهِ ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ
    لَّهُمْ مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ
    }
    Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: This is
    from Allah, to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they
    make thereby.

صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:79]
    And also the devils of the human race distorted the Sunnah of the
    prophet which is in hands of Muslims, and so they became ones of
    the Hadith tellers :
    {إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّـهِ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ
    When the Hypocrites come
    to thee, they say, We bear witness that thou art indeed
    the Messenger of Allah. Yea, Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His Messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the Hypocrites are indeed liars

اتَّخَذُوا
    أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ
    }

They have made their oaths
    a screen (for their misdeeds): thus they obstruct (men) from the
    Path of Allah: truly evil are their deeds.

صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون]
    And then Allah taught you how they obstructed you from the path of
    Allah which is not with the sword but with a much more dangerous
    way to be amongst the Hadith tellers in the Sunnah of the
    prophet to speak on behalf of the messenger of Allah although
    the Quran and the Sunnah are both from Allah, but if the Sunnah
    is different from the solid of the Quran then Allah taught you
    that that Hadith is not from the prophet and been distorted and
    it's from elsewhere not from Allah because it came different
    from one of the solid verses of the Quran that is why Allah
    said:

{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ
    مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّـهِ
    وَكِيلًا

They have Obedience on their lips; but when they leave thee, a section of them Meditate all night on things very different from what thou tellest them. But Allah records their nightly (plots): So keep
    clear of them, and put thy trust in Allah, and enough is Allah
    as a disposer of affairs.

أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا}
    Do
    they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other
    Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much
    discrepancy.

صدق الله العظيم [النساء]
    But
    those who doesn't know that the Hadith of the explanation are
    from Allah just like the Quran didn't understand the fatwa from
    Allah in the solid of his Quran that he made the solid of the
    Quran the reference for the Sunnah because the Quran and the
    true Sunnah are both from Allah confirming the words of Allah in
    the solid of his book:

{فَإِذَا قَرَأْنَاهُ فَاتَّبِعْ قُرْآنَهُ
    So if we read it follow his Quran
    ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ
    Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear):
    صدق الله العظيم [القيامة]
    Oh people of Muslims and Christians and Jews and all people I am the awaited Mahdi the Khalifa of Allah in the earth seeking international peace between the nations of the human race and the peaceful living between the Muslim and the Infidel and I was commanded to be fair between you all and to not force you to believe, but we call you to worship Allah alone with no partners with true sight from Allah so you can choose to believe or disbelieve no connection between us confirming the words of Allah:
    {فَلِذَلِكَ فَادْعُ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَآ أُمِرْتَ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَآءَهُمْ
    وَقُلْ ءَامَنتُ بِمَآ أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ وَأُمِرْتُ
    لأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ لَنَآ
    أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ لا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا
    وَبَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
    }

Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain
    desires; but say: I believe in the Book which Allah has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.

صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15]

And
    I was commanded to left the injustice of the human upon his
    human brother and to take a known right of money from the rich
    of Muslims and Infidels to give to the poor of Muslims and
    Infidels equally with no distinguishing between a Muslim and an
    Infidel and no raciest distinguishing because you are all from
    Adam and Adam is from soil, so fear Allah people who think.

And if you refuse then I warn you of planet SAQAR that appears to Humans in the night the night shall come before the day the
    night of the appearance of the awaited Mahdi with an evidence
    from the sky your necks shall then fear it and become subject to
    the Khalifa of Allah or Allah shall hit you with torment of the
    shaking asteroid less than that confirming the words of Allah:

{فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّى يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ

So
    leave them alone until they encounter that Day of theirs,
    where in they shall (perforce) swoon (with terror),-

يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ

The Day when their plotting will avail them nothing and no help shall be given them.

وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَلِكَ وَلَـكِنَّأَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    }
    And verily, for those who do wrong, there is another punishment besides this: But most of them understand not.
    صدق الله العظيم [الطور]

And maybe one of my beloved Ansars wants to interrupt me and say: my Imam does that mean that the comet Elinin is truly going to torment the ones who make injustice in (26/9/2011) and then the
    awaited Mahdi replies to him and say Allah said:

{قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا}
    Say: I know not whether the (Punishment) which ye are promised is near, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.
    صدق الله العظيم [الجن:25]
    But I'm the awaited Mahdi warn the Humans that they are in era of
    the large signs of the hour and that the sun have passed the
    moon and I warn them of the shocker and planet SAQAR afterward
    when the night comes before the day and I warn you of your fatwa
    of the reason of torment of Allah and then they say it is the
    nature wrath, know this the nature wrath is because of Allah's
    wrath then the nature shall destroy you by the permission of
    Allah and the sky and the earth shall not disobey Allah and kill
    a human without the permission of Allah that is because it fears
    Allah and obey his command SWT, and Allah said:
    {ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا
    وَلِلْأَرْضِ اِئْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا
    طَائِعِينَ
    }
    Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly They said: We do come (together), in willing obedience.
    صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:11]
    How great is the infidelity of those who assign the natural
    disasters to the natural swings without the command of Allah the
    one those are like animals yet more astray, oh Allah decide
    between us and between the devils of the Jin and humans with
    truth and you decide best, and peace be upon the messengers and
    who followed them until the day of judgment and thanks to Allah
    lord of the worlds ..

Khalifa of Allah in earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani

ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

3. افتراضي

salam alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu;

Al Hamdoullillah!

barakallah oufik

j'espere que vous allez tous bien;
    prenez bien soint de vous

4. افتراضي

salam alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu;

Al Hamdoullillah!

barakallah oufik

j'espere que vous allez tous bien;
    prenez bien soins de vous

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. ?Question what is the method of the Imam Mahdi for the explanatory-statement of the Quran
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-04-2019, 11:08 PM
  2. A superb wisdom.. Reply to Abdul Aziz Zulat: Wisdom of the believer from pharaoh’s family..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-07-2018, 06:04 AM
  3. The divine wisdom of choosing the method of delivering the message..
    آخر مشاركة: 20-04-2017, 11:02 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-12-2016, 07:26 AM
  5. Of the most famous words of wisdom at all in the era of the Awaited Mahdi..
    آخر مشاركة: 01-01-2016, 11:23 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •