Message from the Imam Mahdi to all Arab leaders

Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni
In the name of God the most merciful the most benevolent
Peace be on all the messengers and on all those who are well established on earth, who strive for good deeds and prevent evil. The question that comes up is; who are the ones responsible in the eyes of Allah for doing good and preventing evil? And you will find the answer in Allah’s book:

(( وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ* الَّذِينَ إِنْ مَكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ)صدق الله العظيم
Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will). 41(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs.

And since it is clear to you Oh you who are established in the land, kings and leaders amongst the Muslims, since it is clear to you what Allah’s advice is, Allah will ask you weather you enjoined the right and forbade the wrong since he gave you power and established you in the land and made you leaders and kings in the Muslim world. So he made you responsible of defending the Muslims, so if you do not enjoin the right and forbid evil then you did not establish God’s word on earth, then who will save you from Allah? Do you fear the Jews and their partners who corrupt the earth more than your fear of Allah? It is Allah that you should fear not them if you are indeed believers.

َ{13} قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ {14} وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَيَتُوبُ اللّهُ عَلَى مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ {15} أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تُتْرَكُواْ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلاَ رَسُولِهِ وَلاَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلِيجَةً وَاللّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ {16} )))صدق الله العظيم

Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers, 15And still the indignation of their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. 16Or think ye that ye shall be abandoned, as though Allah did not know those among you who strive with might and main, and take none for friends and protectors except Allah, His Messenger, and the (community of) Believers? But Allah is well- acquainted with (all) that ye do.

So please remember all of you Arab leaders, you are responsible, so remember what your answer to Allah will be and what your excuse is. Are you satisfied with this life on earth so you fear loosing your position in the hope you will stay there all eternity? Do you not know that death will come soon or late? Even if you have great power in huge castles, do you not remember and think, with what face will you meet your lord? With dark faces? As dark as the night or with faces filled with light? So the light shines between your hands. I am surprised of your situation oh you Arab leaders, how despicable the way you are content with life, all your wealth will not save you from Allah’s wrath:

وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِشِمَالِهِ فَيَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أُوتَ كِتَابِيهْ (25) وَلَمْ أَدْرِ مَا حِسَابِيهْ (26) يَا لَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ الْقَاضِيَةَ (27) مَا أَغْنَى عَنِّي مَالِيهْ (28) هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيهْ (29) خُذُوهُ فَغُلُّوهُ (30) ثُمَّ الْجَحِيمَ صَلُّوهُ (31) ثُمَّ فِي سِلْسِلَةٍ ذَرْعُهَا سَبْعُونَ ذِرَاعاً فَاسْلُكُوهُ (32) إِنَّهُ كَانَ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ (33) وَلَا يَحُضُّ عَلَى طَعَامِ الْمِسْكِينِ (34) فَلَيْسَ لَهُ الْيَوْمَ هَاهُنَا حَمِيمٌ (35) وَلَا طَعَامٌ إِلَّا مِنْ غِسْلِينٍ (36) لَا يَأْكُلُهُ إِلَّا الْخَاطِؤُونَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم}

And he that will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: "Ah! Would that my Record had not been given to me! 26"And that I had never realised how my account (stood)! 27"Ah! Would that (Death) had made an end of me! 28"Of no profit to me has been my wealth! 29"My power has perished from me!"... 30(The stern command will say): "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, 31"And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. 32"Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! 33"This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. 34"And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! 35"So no friend hath he here this Day. 36"Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, 37"Which none do eat but those in sin."

So what do you want with money and power? Is this what satisfies you? I swear by Allah that money, power and wealth will not compensate you from the torture of Allah, can you imagine your situation when you hear Allah’s judgment on those who are established in the land but did not order righteousness and prevent evil? So what is your situation when you hear this judgment befall on to you to be jailed for eternity? A jail that does not have shadow or aircondition or fans, for it would be bareble. The Jail of God is fire. Can you imagine the torture and pain of the hell fire? So do you think you have patience in your heart to tolerate this fire? And this if not fire like the one in this world that you use for cooking your food, but fire that is fed with stones. So imagine the terrible pain and torture or do you not belief the words of Allah? When will you fear him? And how long will your strive for doing good be just “condemning” until when o people? until when? until when? I swear by Allah your condemning will not save you from Allah’s torture. Because it is words without deeds, without action.

(يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ *كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ *إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ )صدق الله العظيم

O ye who believe! Why say ye that which ye do not? 3Grievously odious is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. 4Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure

Or do you not know what Allah means with “Why say ye that which ye do not?” and this is what you say; we condemn what they do those who corrupt the earth and kill our Muslim brothers. Who told you that this is Jihad? Therefore you will not gain the love and pleasure of Allah therefore Allah said:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ
“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.”

(((( إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ {38} أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ {39} الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِن دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَن يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُم بِبَعْضٍ لَّهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ {40} الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ {41
Verily Allah will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, Allah loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or show ingratitude. 39To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;- 40(They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah.. Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will). 41(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs.

((( وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ {47} )))صدق الله العظيم

“And truly we shall make the believers victorious”

May Allah grant victory to men from Hamas around the Aqsa Mosque and May Allah defend them and protect them most merciful one. May Allah curse all those who curse them. Cowards you are O you leaders of the Arabs and Muslims, you have killed your nation and humiliated the muslims and you have honored those who befriend the devil. Who will save you from the torture of Allah?

I swear if I was in your position I would have hurried to fight those who corrupt the holly land and have risen highly and you know well oh scholars of islam, are you satisfied with your life? Are you satisfied with this earthly life? Just as your leaders are? And so you have become followers of them, the leaders of the Arab and Muslim world? I swear by Allah they (the leaders) will not be of any benefit to you when you choose them instead of Allah. For six years has the Imam Mahdi been inviting you to establish the khilafa on earth to honor you but you denied and accepted humiliation because you are happy and satisfied with the earthy pleasures and so you became weak and so you did not reply to what will wake you up because your hearts and the hearts of your leaders have become dead from loving Allah and longing to him. Therefore you will never wish to die, but if you love Allah and wish to meet him you would have wished to die if you are honest, and this wish to die is only in one condition, if you fail to establish your goal of raising Allah’s word on earth. Therefore you wish to stay to strive in fulfilling Allah’s wish and so your life is for Allah and your death is for Allah if you are true and honest.

O people, patience is running out from the heart of the awaited Mahdi because of people’s lack of doing good and preventing evil in the age of the last corruption and rising of Israel. How long shall I wait till you belief me? How long till I appear in Mecca for the final baya to do good and prevent evil? To lift the injustice between man and his brother till the earth is filled with justice as it was filled with injustice and corruption by your enemies and by your selves because you do not live and do not judge according to the law of Allah. Therefore you have done injustice to yourselves and to your nations. O Muslims, be witness on yourself and on your scholars, I invite you to the book of Allah to judge between us to unify ourselves after being divided to sects and groups and after a great failure as is your condition today, humiliated while your enemy is honored because you have left the book of Allah and so you have followed what is not in line with the Koran and you think you are guided. Perhaps one of your scholars might ask me, do not speak unjustly about us Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni because we do stick to the book and the sunnah, then I will answer him, you stick to what the devils have implanted into your religion using the human demons who appear to be believers and hide their disbelieve till they deviated you after you were believers. And if you were still believers then you would not reject the invitation from the book of Allah the Koran which Allah has protected from corruption. That is if you were true believers. Patience has limits, do not think that Allah will not fulfill his promise, so be ware of this great deception, that might affect you into becoming unjust, and know that Allah’s punishment is great.

( إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ (22) وَلَوْ عَلِمَ اللَّهُ فِيهِمْ خَيْرًا لَأَسْمَعَهُمْ وَلَوْ أَسْمَعَهُمْ لَتَوَلَّوْا وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ (23) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ (24) وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْكُمْ خَاصَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ (25)

For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb,- those who understand not. 23If Allah had found in them any good. He would indeed have made them listen: (As it is), if He had made them listen, they would but have turned back and declined (Faith). 24O ye who believe! give your response to Allah and His Messenger, when He calleth you to that which will give you life; and know that Allah cometh in between a man and his heart, and that it is He to Whom ye shall (all) be gathered. 25And fear tumult or oppression, which affecteth not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong: and know that Allah is strict in punishment.

وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُوراً )

“O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense."

And so does Imam Mahdi complain to Allah the same what my grand father Prophet Mohamed (peace be on him) complained to Allah and I say:

Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense”.

And here I am the Imam Mahdi inviting you to return to the book of Allah and his true sunnah, except the sunnah that is not in line with the Koran, but you reject me and you unite by insisting to stick to the sunnah that is not in line with Koran and you think you are guided and you are not, unless you stick to the Koran that you have abandoned. So do not think that Allah will not fulfill his promise. I Swear by the lord of the worlds if you do not reply to what awakens your hearts, Allah will make me appear to you and to your enemies and will belittle you with a sign from the sky that will lower your heads in terror.

And peace be on all the messengers and all thanks is to Allah

The Calipha of Allah on earth, the humble servant of Allah - Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni

-----------------------------

بيان الإمام المهدي إلى كافة قادة العرب والمُسلمين

وسلام الله على أولياء الله الذين إن مكنهم الله في الأرض أمروا بالمعروف ونهوا عن المُنكر والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو فمن هم المسؤولون بين يدي الله عن الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المُنكر وسوف تجدوا الجواب من الله في مُحكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى)

(( وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ* الَّذِينَ إِنْ مَكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ)صدق الله العظيم

فما دام تبين لكم الفتوى من الله يامعشر الذين مكنهم الله في الأرض من رؤساء وملوك المُسلمين أنه سوف يسألكم أنتم عن الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المُنكر كونه قدر الله لكم أن مكنكم في الأرض فجعلكم قادة لأمة الإسلام فحملكم الله مسؤولية الدفاع عن المُسلمين فإذا لم تأمروا بالمعروف ولم تنهوا عن المُنكر فأنتم لم تنصروا الله فمن يجيركم من الله فهل اليهود وأولياؤهم المُفسدون في الأرض هم أشدُ رهبة في صدوركم من الله وقال الله تعالى

(فَاللّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَوْهُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤُمِنِينَ {13} قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ {14} وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَيَتُوبُ اللّهُ عَلَى مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ {15} أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تُتْرَكُواْ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلاَ رَسُولِهِ وَلاَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلِيجَةً وَاللّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ {16} )))صدق الله العظيم

وقادة المُسلمين المسؤولين بين يدي رب العالمين تذكروا ماهو جوابكم إلى ربكم وما هي حُجتكم وماهو عُذركم فهل رضيتم بالحياة الدُنيا فحرصتم على مناصبكم لعلكم تخلدون فيها ولكنكم تعلمون أن الموت سيدرككم ولو كُنتم في بروج مشيدة فهل تذكرتم من بعد الموت بأي وجه تلاقون ربكم فهل بوجوه مسودة كأنما أغشيت قطعاً من الليل مُظلماً أم لن يخزيكم الله فيجعل وجوهكم تشرق بالنور فيسعى نوركم بين أيديكم فياعجبي الشديد من أمركم ياقاة المُسلمين فما أحقر ما رضيتم به ولن يغني عنكم ملككم وسلطانكم من الله شيئاً وقال الله تعالى)

(( وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِشِمَالِهِ فَيَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أُوتَ كِتَابِيهْ (25) وَلَمْ أَدْرِ مَا حِسَابِيهْ (26) يَا لَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ الْقَاضِيَةَ (27) مَا أَغْنَى عَنِّي مَالِيهْ (28) هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيهْ (29) خُذُوهُ فَغُلُّوهُ (30) ثُمَّ الْجَحِيمَ صَلُّوهُ (31) ثُمَّ فِي سِلْسِلَةٍ ذَرْعُهَا سَبْعُونَ ذِرَاعاً فَاسْلُكُوهُ (32) إِنَّهُ كَانَ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ (33) وَلَا يَحُضُّ عَلَى طَعَامِ الْمِسْكِينِ (34) فَلَيْسَ لَهُ الْيَوْمَ هَاهُنَا حَمِيمٌ (35) وَلَا طَعَامٌ إِلَّا مِنْ غِسْلِينٍ (36) لَا يَأْكُلُهُ إِلَّا الْخَاطِؤُونَ (37)}
صدق الله العظيم}

فماذا تريدون بالمال والمُلك والسُلطان فبئس ما رضيتم به وبئس ما حرصتم عليه فوالله أن المال والمُلك والُسُلطان لن يغني عنكم من عذاب الله شيئا" أفلا تتخيلوا كيف حالكم حين تسمعوا الحكم من الله على الذين مكنهم الله في الأرض ولم يأمروا بالمعروف ولم ينهوا عن المُنكر فكيف حالهم يوم يسمعون حكم الله عليهم بالسجن الخالد إلى مالا نهاية ولكن فهل سجن الله فيه ظل وفيه مراوح ومكيفات إذاً لكان الأمر هين بل سجن الله نار مؤصدة في عمد ممددة بالجحيم كلما خبت زادهم سعيراً فتخيلوا عذاب الحريق فهل في قلوبكم صبراً عليه ولا تظنوها كناركم التي تطبخوا عليها طعامكم بل نار وقودها الحجارة فتصوروا كيف سيكون عذاب نار وقودها الحجارة أم إنكم لا تصدقون بكلام الله أفلا تتقون فإلى متى سيكون جهادكم هو فقط الإستنكار ياقوم إلى متى إلى متى إلى متى فوالله إن الإستنكار فقط لن يجيركم من عذاب الله وما يزيدكم في نفس الله إلا مقتاً لأنه قول من غير فعل على الواقع الحقيقي وقال الله تعالى))

(يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ *كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ *إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ )صدق الله العظيم

أم إنكم لا تعلمون ما يقصد الله بقوله (لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ) وذلك هو قولكم نحنُ نستنكر ما يفعل المُجرمون المفسدون في الأرض بإخواننا المُسلمين وحسبكم ذلك فمن ذا الذي أفتاكم أن ذلك هو الجهاد ولذلك فلن تنالوا بحُب الله ونعيم رضوانه ولذلك قال الله تعالى(إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ )

وقال الله تعالى)

(((( إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ {38} أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ {39} الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِن دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَن يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُم بِبَعْضٍ لَّهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ {40} الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ {41} )))

((( وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ {47} )))صدق الله العظيم

اللهم انصر من حماس رجال حول الأقصى ودافع عنهم واحفظهم وامنعهم برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين اللهم واخذل من خذل حماس والعنه لعناً كبيراً فما أجبنكم ياقادة العرب والمُسلمين قتلتم أمتكم وأذليتم المُسلمين وجعلتم العزة لأولياء الطاغوت والذلة لكم وللمؤمنين قاتلكم الله فمن يُجيركم من بأس الله الشديد

ألا والله لو كنت مكان أحدكم لسعيت إلى قتال الذين يفسدون في الأرض المباركة وعلوا علواً كبيراً وأنتم تعلمون ويا عُلماء أمة الإسلام فهل رضيتم بالحياة الدُنيا كمثل ولاة أموركم فكنتم لهم تبعاً فوالله لن يغنوا عنكم من الله شيئا" وصار للإمام المهدي ست سنوات وهو يدعوكم إلى العزة وإقامة الخلافة العالمية في الأرض فأبيتم إلا الذل لأنكم رضيتم بالحياة الدُنيا فمسكم الوهن فلم تستجيبوا لما يُحييكم لان قلوبكم أنتم وقادتكم ميتة من حُب الله والإشتياق إلى لقاء الله ولذلك فلن تتمنوا الموت أبداً فلو كنتم تحبون الله فتتمنوا لقاء الله لتمنيتم الموت إن كنتم صادقين إلا في حالة واحدة فقط هو لو لم يتحقق هدفكم في إعلاء كلمة الله في العالمين فأردتم البقاء من أجل الله فقد أصبحت حياتكم لله ومماتكم لو كنتم صادقين ويا قوم لقد نفد الصبر في قلب المهدي المنتظر وضاق الصدر من عدم الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المُنكر في عصر فساد بني إسرائيل الآخر فإلى متى الإنتظار للتصديق لنظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق للمُبايعة على الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المُنكر لرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان حتى تُمتلئ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظُلماً من أعدائكم ومنكم لأنكم لا تحكمون بما أنزل الله فتطبقوا حدود الله على الظالمين ولذلك ظلمتم أنفسكم وظُلمتم أمتكم .. ويا معشر المُسلمين عامة كونوا شُهداء على أنفسكم وعلى عُلمائكم أني أدعوكم إلى كتاب الله لنحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فنوحد صفكم من بعد تفرقكم إلى شيع وأحزاب وذهبت ريحكم ففشلتم كما هو حالكم اليوم الذلة لكم والعزة لأعدائكم وذلك لأنكم هجرتم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فاتبعتم ما يخالف لمحكم كتا ب الله وتحسبون أنكم مهتدون ولربما يود أحد علمائكم أن يقاطعني فيقول لا تفتري علينا ياناصر محمد اليماني فنحن معتصمون بكتاب الله وبسنة محمد رسول الله الحق ثم يرد عليه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول بل معتصمون بما جاء من عند الطافوت على لسان أوليائه من شياطين البشر الذين يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكُفر حتى ردوكم من بعد إيمانكم كافرين ولو لم تكونوا كافرين بما أنزل على محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم إذاً لأجبتم دعوة الإحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم الذي جعله الله الحُجة لعلمائكم عليكم والحجة لكم على عُلمائكم إن كنتم مؤمنين فقد نفد الصبر وطال الإنتظار فلا تظنوا أن الله مخلف وعده فاتقوا فتنة لا تصيبن الذين ظلموا منكم خاصة واعلموا أن الله لشديد العقاب تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى)

( إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ (22) وَلَوْ عَلِمَ اللَّهُ فِيهِمْ خَيْرًا لَأَسْمَعَهُمْ وَلَوْ أَسْمَعَهُمْ لَتَوَلَّوْا وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ (23) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ (24) وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْكُمْ خَاصَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ (25)

وقال الله تعالى(وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُوراً )

وكذلك الإمام المهدي يشكو إلى الله ما شكاه إليه جدي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وأقول )

((((((((((((((((((يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُوراً )))))))))))))))))))))))))

فها أنا الإمام المهدي أدعوهم إلى الرجوع إلى كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحق إلا ما خالف منها لمحكم القرآن فأعرضوا واعتصموا بما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله ويحسبون أنهم مهتدون وهم ليسوا على شيئ حتى يقيموا هذا القرآن العظيم الذي اتخذتموه مهجوراً فلا تظنوا أن الله مخلف وعده وأقسم برب العالمين إذا لم تستجيبوا لما يحيي قلوبكم ليظهرني الله عليكم وعلى عدوكم وأنتم وهم صاغرون بآية من السماء تظل أعناقكم من هولها لخليفته خاضعين وسلامُ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله رب العالمين )

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني