الموضوع: Whenever I uphold you with Truth you come to us with another name O father of seven satanic seals..

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 12 من 12
  1. افتراضي

- 11 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 03 - 1430 AH
    05 - 03 - 2009 AD
    02:52 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Praise be to Allah Who uncover the real you to the best foremost supporters

O (Alam) flag of satan, preceded that we issued fatwa about your affair that you are a satan of those upon whom wrath is brought down whom they hate the Truth, and I say to you O enemy of Allah I did not ban you yet for you may dare to have earnest prayer of cursing so Allah would aid me with a sign of ratification from him and make you a lesson to those who take a lesson, so you would be of the signs of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi and Allah would transform you to a pig of the evil-wicked one.

Every now and then you bring conditions for me! And I have made you fall in the lowest level O (Alam) flag of satan, so if you are sure of yourself that you are upon the manifest Truth while Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upon manifest error, them come on forward for the earnest prayer of cursing if your are truthful, then we see the judgement of Allah and he is the swiftest in reckoning and the Best of judges.

I repeat, verily you either come forward for the earnest prayer of cursing or get out of the dialogue table to hell O flag of the accursed-outcast satan, here I am I did not block you for you may dare while I know that you would never dare because know that you are an enemy for Allah Lord of the worlds, and you will continue the twist and turns for you may get out of this critical situation in which you made yourself fall with a decree from Allah made absolute in the written Book.

Verily, Allah’s curse be upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a big curse the number of atoms of this enormous universe if he is no the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds. O flag of satan come forward for the earnest prayer of cursing so you would hear what will Allah respond to me with Truth from the call of the earnest prayer of cursing, here it is the prayer of dawn (Fajr) once again for the second day consecutively while I call you for the earnest prayer of cursing and you twist and turn, verily I have turned away from many times but you are clearly unjust to yourself, so if you fled from the earnest prayer of cursing and from the shame of the disgrace in the world’s lif surely a grievous disgrace is awaiting you on the day when people rise for Lord of the worlds.

Preceded the I requested from you for the earnest prayer of cursing before a time but Bin Omar saved you from it and he blocked your membership without an order from me, but he would never save you now once again unless you flee because you know that it is a disaster that will afflict you from Who is in the heaven Whom He knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal, and He has power over all things..

O (Alam) flag of satan, already preceded that I issued fatwa to you that you are confident sure of yourself that you are upon the Truth then graciously come on for the earnest prayer of cursing so we would supplicate to Allah together, then we invoke Allah’s curse upon the unjust-wrongdoers. Not the dreams, I have nothing to do with your dreams even if Allah spoke to you verbally in awareness and not in dream from behind a veil surely that is not an argument for you against us, verily Allah has spoke to lucifer verbally from behind a veil with the presence of the angels on the day when he refused prostration of submission to Allah’s khalifa Adam. And Allah the Most High said: {He said: What hindered you that you did not submit when I commanded you? He said: I am better than he; You have created me of fire, while him You did create of dust.(12) He said: Then get forth from this (state), for it is not for you to behave proudly therein. Go forth, therefore, surely you are of the abject ones.(13) He said: Respite me till the day when they are raised.(14) He said: Surely you are of the respited ones.(15) He said: As You have adjudged me to be erring, I will certainly lie in wait for them in Your straight path,(16) Then I shall certainly come upon them from before them and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and You will not find most of them thankful.(17) He said: Get out of it, despised, driven away. Whoever of them will follow you, I will certainly fill hell with you all.(18) And (We said): O Adam, dwell you and your wife in the garden, so eat from whence you desire, but go not near this tree, lest you become of the unjust.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:12-19
    {قالَ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَلَّا تَسْجُدَ إِذْ أَمَرْ‌تُكَ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ‌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ‌ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ ﴿١٢﴾ قَالَ فَاهْبِطْ مِنْهَا فَمَا يَكُونُ لَكَ أَن تَتَكَبَّرَ‌ فِيهَا فَاخْرُ‌جْ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الصَّاغِرِ‌ينَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالَ أَنظِرْ‌نِي إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ قَالَ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِ‌ينَ ﴿١٥﴾ قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَ‌اطَكَ الْمستقيم ﴿١٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَ‌هُمْ شَاكِرِ‌ينَ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالَ اخْرُ‌جْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورً‌ا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَيَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ فَكُلَا مِنْ حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَ‌بَا هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَ‌ةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

Therefore, the argument is not yours against us (as you alleged) that Allah spoke to you verbally from behind a veil whether in dream or in awareness, in fact the earnest prayer of cursing is about the Truth and falsehood, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon falsehood while Alam Al-Jihad upon the Truth then the punishment of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is dire after the earnest prayer of cursing, on the other hand if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon the manifest Truth and he is the Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over the worlds, and he calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path surely Allah will judge between us with justice after the earnest prayer of cursing, and delegating the judgement to Him glory be to Him to judge between us after we supplicate (invoking the curse) together so we would invoke Allah’s curse against the liars. Allah is Sufficient to me, there is no God other except He. I rely on Him and He is Lord of the enormous throne..

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1627

اقتباس المشاركة 5287 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 11 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - ربيع الأول - 1430 هـ
    05 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    02:52 صـــباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=919

الحمدُ لله الذي كشفَ حقيقتَكَ للأنصار السّابقين الأخيار ..

يا علم الشّيطان، سَبَق وأن أفتينا في شأنك أنّك شيطانٌ مِن المغضوب عليهم الذين هم للحقّ كارهون، وأقول لك يا عدوَّ الله إنّي لم أحظرك بعدُ لعلك تتجرّأُ للمُباهلة ليؤيّدني الله بآية التصديق من عنده ويجعلك عبرةً لِمَن يَعتبر، لتكون من آيات التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر فيمسخك الله إلى خنزيرٍ أيّها الشّرير.

(وكُل شوية جايب لي شروط)! وقد أوقعتُك في الحَضيض يا علم الشّيطان، فإن كنت واثقًا من نفسك أنّك على الحقّ المُبين وناصر محمد اليمانيّ على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ فهيّا تقدّم للمُباهلة إن كنتَ من الصّادقين، ومن ثم ننتظر الحُكم من الله وهو أسرعُ الحاسبين وخيرُ الحاكمين.

وأُكرِّر فإمّا أن تتقدَّم للمُباهلة أو اخْرُجْ من طاولة الحوار إلى الجحيم يا علم الشّيطان الرجيم، وها أنا لم أحظرك لعلك تتجرّأ، وأعلمُ أنّك لن تتجرّأ لأنّك تعلم أنّك عدوٌ لله ربّ العالمين، وسوف تواصل اللفّ والدوران لعلك تخرج مِن هذا المأزق الذي أوقعت نفسك فيه بقدَرٍ من الله مَقدور في الكتاب المسطور.

"ألا لعنةُ الله على ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لَعنًا كبيرًا عداد ذرات هذا الكون العظيم إن لم يكن الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين".

فتقدَّم يا علم الشيطان للمُباهلة حتى تسمع ما سوف يُجيبني الله بالحقّ من دعاء المباهلة.

وها هي أدركتنا صلاة الفجر مرةً أخرى لليوم الثاني على التوالي وأنا أدعوك للمباهلة وأنت تلفّ وتدور، وقد أعرضتُ عنك كثيرًا ولكنّك ظالمٌ لنفسك مُبِيْن، فإذا فررتَ من المُباهلة ومن الخزي في الحياة الدنيا فينتظرك خزيٌ عظيمٌ يوم يقوم الناس لربِّ العالمين.

وسَبَق وأن طلبتك للمباهلة من قبلِ زمنٍ ولكنْ أنقذك منها ابن عمر وحظر عضويتك بغير أمرٍ منّي، ومن ثم تركتُك، ولكنه لن ينقذك الآن مرةً أخرى إلَّا أن تهرب لأنّك تعلم أنّ كارثة سوف تحلُّ بك مِن الذي في السماء الذي يعلمُ خائنة الأعين وما تُخفِي الصدور وهو على كُلّ شيءٍ قدير.

ويا علم الشّيطان سَبَق وأن أفتيتك: إن كنت واثقًا من نفسك أنّك على الحقّ المُبِيْن فتفضَّل للمُباهلة فنبتهل إلى الله سويًّا ثم نجعل لعنة الله على الظالمين. وليس على الأحلام، وما لي ولأحلامك؟! حتى ولو كَلَّمك الله تكليمًا عِلْمًا - وليس حُلمًا - مِن وراء الحجاب فليست تلك حجتك علينا، فقد كَلَّم الله إبليسَ تكليمًا مِن وراء الحِجاب بحضور الملائكة يوم أبَى السّجود لخليفة الله آدم، وقال الله تعالى: {قَالَ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَلَّا تَسْجُدَ إِذْ أَمَرْتُكَ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ ﴿١٢﴾ قَالَ فَاهْبِطْ مِنْهَا فَمَا يَكُونُ لَكَ أَن تَتَكَبَّرَ فِيهَا فَاخْرُجْ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الصَّاغِرِينَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالَ أَنظِرْنِي إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ قَالَ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ ﴿١٥﴾ قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿١٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورًا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَيَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ فَكُلَا مِنْ حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَبَا هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

إذًا ليست الحجّة لك علينا أنّ الله كَلَّمك مِن وراء الحجاب تَكليمًا سواء حُلمًا أو عِلمًا؛ بل المُباهلة على الحقّ والباطل فإن كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ على الباطل وعلم الجهاد على الحقّ فعاقِبة ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وخيمةٌ من بعد المُباهلة، وإن كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ على الحقّ المُبِيْن والإمام المهديّ خليفة الله على العالمين ويدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ فسوف يَحكُم الله بيننا بالحقّ من بعد المباهلة، وتفويض الحكم إليه - سبحانه - ليحكُم بيننا بعد أن نبتَهِل سويًّا فنجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين، حسبي الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وهو ربّ العرش العظيم..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 12 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 03 - 1430 AH
    05 - 03 - 2009 AD
    09:52 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

{Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge}
    { قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إلَى اللَّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, and the Truth followers till judgement day..

Allah the Most High said: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
    { قُلْ هَـذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَاْ وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ‏الْمُشْرِكِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

And Allah the Most High said: {Mohammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah is ever Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40
    { مَا كَانَ محمد أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبيّينَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We have not sent you but as a bearer of good news and as a warner..}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:28
    { وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلاَّ كَافَّةً لِلنَّاسِ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا } صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:28].

And Allah the Most High said: {..This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor to you and chosen for you Islam as a religion..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:3
    { الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الإِسْلامَ دِينًا } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:3].

Based on it, I certainly testify to Allah the True testimony that there is no new messenger nor a new Book after that which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to the entire people, and remained a witness with Truth whom Allah will grant him knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, and Allah did not make a new prophet nor a messengers; in a sense that Allah sends him (Nasser) supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, that is the Imam Mahdi (Nasser Mohammad) means supporter of Mohammad whom you doubt about him. Allah made in my name the news about me and banner of my mission, and for that I call the entire Muslims and the people altogether to follow Allah’s book and the True sunna of His messenger, what is after the Truth except falsehood. So whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul, and whoever errs, he errs only to its detriment. And whoever bears witness that there is no God except Allah and bears witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah verily let him follow me and not be of the ignorant ones, and not to follow me except upon the most certain knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that is the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna which it is either concur with what came in the grand Quran or it does not violate it a thing. And what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran from the prophetic narrations surely Allah have taught you that this narration came from other than Allah which means from satans among jinn and mankind. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.And certainly satans inspire their friends to contend with you; and if you obey them, you will surely be polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:121
    { وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَائِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:121].

In a sense that the inspiration of falsehood from satans to their loyal-friends that a much discrepancy comes between it and the decisive grand Quran. Whoever desires Allah and that latter day then let him take a way with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Allah did not make me an innovator; in fact a follower to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, holding firmly with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. And whoever follow a way other than Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna then what is after the Truth except falsehood! Yet he follow the way of the accursed-outcast satan who leads the people astray from their True Reminder from their Lord, and definitely he will say: {And on the day when the wrongdoer will bite his hands, saying: Would that I had taken a way with the messenger!(27) O woe is me! would that I had not taken such a one for a friend!(28) Certainly he led me astray from the Reminder after it had come to me. And satan ever deserts the human being.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:27-29
    { وَيَوْمَ يَعَضُّ الظَّالِمُ عَلَىٰ يَدَيْهِ يَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّ‌سُولِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٢٧﴾ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أَتَّخِذْ فُلَانًا خَلِيلًا ﴿٢٨﴾ لَّقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ‌ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلْإِنسَانِ خَذُولًا ﴿٢٩﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

O community scholars of nation of Islam, I am the promised Imam Mahdi by whom Allah promised Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so Allah would perfect His light by His servant even if the guilty-criminals hate his appearing, and I am not aware that the Imam Mahdi debates against with other than Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, so Allah would increase him abundantly in knowledge in order to rule between them with Truth and say decisively and judge justly then you do not find straitness in chests of what he decided between you with justice and you submit a full submission, but by no means and you can never argue with him in the just judgement, that’s because I would never bring to you the judgement from out of myself; in fact I deduce for you against you the just judgement between you from Allah’s Book that is between your hands, guarded from alteration, Allah’s argument against Mohammad messenger of Allah and against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So hold fast to that which has been revealed to you; surely you are on the right path.(43) And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:43-44
    { فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مستقيم ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ‌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

So if you saw Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not hold firmly with what Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- held firmly with then Allah have made a manifest authority for you against Nasser Mohammad so you would say: “It is then you are not a supporter for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, therefore you are not the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad in fact you are an insolent liar”. As for if I debated with you by the decisive Reminder and I dominated with knowledge of its decisive (messages) then you turn away of the Truth from your Lord by what is contrary to the decisive Reminder that is full of wisdom which Allah sent it down from Him as a clear Arabic Quran then you turned away from it and it is enough to you what violates it, so you have made an authority for Allah against you so he would chastise you a grievous chastisement, so what kind of people are you that you do not comprehend Allah’s narration nor the narration of His messenger? Or do you comprehend the Truth from your Lord then you do not take it for a way? And you followed (Alam Al-Jihad) and those of his ilk whom they hinder (others) from the Truth and they seek it crooked, and they devise a plan while Allah (too) plans and Allah is the Best of planners

Now you are in era of the major signs of the Hour, and of it is that the a group of Jews whom are the worst arch enemies of the Awaited Mahdi the call to the Reminder would be transformed into pigs, already preceded that Allah warned them and commanded them to follow the Reminder the grand Quran before He curses them as He cursed those who are from before them so He would transform a group of them into pigs as He transformed a group of the first of them into apes when they revolted against Allah’s commandment while they know that it is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah said to them: {Be apes, , despised and hated.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:166
    { كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:166].

Then Allah threatened a group of them who they belied the grand Quran while they know that it is the Truth from their Lord that He would transform them into pigs. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who have been given the Book, believe in what We have revealed, verifying that which you have, before We destroy the leaders and turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the command of Allah is ever executed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:47
    { يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا مَعَكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:47].

Indeed that the transformation to a group of Jews is in era of the Awaited Imam Mahdi’s call to follow the Reminder, then they hinder (others) from him an utmost hindering. Except this time Allah will transform them into pigs. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Shall I inform you of those worse than this in retribution from Allah? They are those whom Allah has cursed and upon whom He brought His wrath and of whom He made apes and swine, and worshipers of Al-Taghoot (serve satan). These are in a worse plight and further astray from the straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:60
    { قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِشَرٍّ مِنْ ذَلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِنْدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ لَعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُولَئِكَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَنْ سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:60].

O Alam Al-Jihad, Allah did not send me to have an earnest prayer with you about your vision surely no any legitimate ruling for the nation would be held according to the vision and only the vision interests its owner, and if the legal ruling for the nation is being built on vision it is then the earth would corrupt and satans would have replaced the upright Islamic religion with falsehood, and the vision only concerns its owner also no legal ruling would be built on it, and if the vision is for the nation then the followers of Abraham -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- would certainly have slain their children as Abraham saw in sleep that he is slaying his son then he believed the vision with Truth and Allah ransomed him with a great sacrifice, and that is only test concerns Abraham the close-friend of Allah, and would not be built on it any legal judgement for the nation while the vision only interests its owner, so how can I have an earnest prayer with you over what interests you whether is was a lie or true? Surely your vision does not concern me a thing although you are of the liars. And even if I know that you are surely of the liars I would not accept your false innovation by altering the True earnest prayer in the grand Quran while Allah have made it clear in that it is about awareness and not dream during sleep. And Allah the Most High said: {Whoever then disputes with you in this matter after the knowledge that has come to you, say: Come! Let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our people and your people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and invoke the curse of Allah on the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61
    { فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءنَا وَنِسَاءكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَلْ لَعْنَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

Since that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni claims that he is the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds while Alam Al-jihad denies me and denies what Allah gave me of knowledge, and he says that the Truth is with him and not with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and I argued with you with knowledge and the True clear messages from Lord of the worlds yet you did not follow the Truth, and you say that the Truth is with you and whoever followed you; therefore lwt us have the earnest prayer so we invoke Allah’s curse against the liars who belie the Truth from their Lord, and this is the True earnest prayer in the grand Quran in awareness and not in dream during sleep, so who is the one that alters Allah’s words from its places by the false statement O Alam Al-Jihad and wants the earnest prayer about a vision of sleep? Don’t you see that you are clearly a deceitful one? By no means and you could never deceive us about the Truth in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. Verily, go to hell you and your book, surely there is no book after Allah’s Book the grand Quran, nor a prophet being revealed to him after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Mohammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40
    { مَا كَانَ محمد أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبيّينَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

O Alam Al-Jihad, the brief word is that I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds the supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And I testify for Allah the True testimony about that as the scale of my certainty in Allah Lord of the worlds, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and if I was not the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds that indeed Allah’s curse is upon me as been cursed those whom (Allah’s) wrath upon them, whom they forge (lies) against Allah without Truth unjustly and they seek it crooked, and when they see the way of Truth they do not take it for a way because they are hateful for the Truth because they hated Allah’s pleasure and they followed what displease Allah while they know, and if they see the way of falsehood they take it for a way, and this is what I have of the knowledge about the earnest prayer (of cursing), but I did not curse you for may Allah guides you to the Truth, indeed by Allah the Great, if I cursed you in this explanatory-statement the curse would indeed befall you, and you should know that if you repent to Allah a full repenting you would find Allah Forgiving, Merciful. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And had they, when they wronged themselves, come to you and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the messenger had (also) asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Oft-returning (to mercy), merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:64
    { وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ جَآؤُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُواْ اللّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُواْ اللّهَ تَوَّاباً رَّحِيماً (64) } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:64].

This time Allah is taking you out with a mercy from Him, that’s because the Imam Mahdi is a mercy of Allah which encompassed all things, and that’s because the Imam Mahdi would never be pleased until Allah is Being pleased in HimSelf, and Allah would never be pleased until He makes all things enter into His mercy, so maybe Alam Al-Jihad repent and turn close to his Lord so HE would guide him, surely that is most loved to the Imam Mahdi rather than the kingdom of the heavens and earth that Allah guides His servants to the Truth instead of chastising them, for that the Imam Mahdi’s call of the earnest prayer against himself alone because I know the certain knowledge that I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds, and I call Allah and I say: O our Allah, I am calling You, You Allah, no God except You, You created me and I am Your servant, and I am according to my commitment to You , and I would never associate a thing with You, and I am supporter to Your Book and the True sunna of Your messenger from You. O our Allah, make me steadfast upon that. O Whom You come between man and his heart, Your promise is ever Truth and Your are the Most Merciful of all who have mercy. O our Allah, I ask You by the fact of no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy which You ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of greatness of Bliss of YourSelf’s goodly pleasure that You guide to the Truth each of whom if they knew that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord they would have followed the Truth and it would not increase then but belief and steadfastness. O Whom You encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, to You I implore earnestly praying.. O Whom You encompassed all thing in mercy and knowledge, to not chastise the Muslims whom they do not know that I am the True Imam Mahdi from their Lord. O our Allah, forgive them surely they do not know , so however followed me is from me and whoever disobeyed me surely You are Forgiving Merciful. O who You encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, surely You are the Most Merciful to Your servants than Your servants, and Your promise is ever True and Your are the Most Merciful more than all the merciful ones.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Brother of the Muslims a khalifa of Allah the humble for the believers yet mighty against the disbelievers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1627

اقتباس المشاركة 5288 من موضوع كلّما غلبتُك بالحقّ تأتي إلينا باسمٍ آخرٍ يا أبا سبعة أختام الشّيطانيّة؟

- 12 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - ربيع الأول - 1430 هـ
    05 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    09:52 مـسًاء
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=920

{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ} ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين والتَّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

قال الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وقال الله تعالى: {مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا كَافَّةً لِّلنَّاسِ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:28].

وقال الله تعالى: {الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:3].

وعليه فإنّي أشهدُ لله شهادة الحقّ أنّه لا رسولَ جديدٌ ولا كتابَ جديدٌ مِن بعد الذي جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إلى الناس كافّة، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن ضلّ فعليها، وبقِي شاهدٌ بالحقّ الذي سيؤتيه الله عِلم الكتاب القرآن العظيم، ولم يجعله الله نبيًّا ولا رسولًا جديدًا بل يبتعثه الله ناصرًا لما جاء به خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين؛ بمعنى أنّ الله يبعثه ناصرًا لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ ذلكم الإمام المهديّ (ناصر محمد) الذي فيه تمترون، وجعل الله في اسمي خبري وراية أمري، ولذلك أدعو كافّة المسلمين والناس أجمعين إلى الاتّباع لكتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضّلال، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن ضلّ فعليها، ومن كان يشهدُ أنّ لا إله إلا الله ويشهدُ أنّ محمدًا رسول الله فليتّبعني ولا يكُن من الجاهلين، فلا يتّبعني إلَّا على بصيرةِ محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النَّبويّة الحقّ التي إمّا أن تتّفق مع ما جاء في القرآن العظيم أو لا تُخالِفه شيئًا، وما خالف لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم من الأحاديث النَّبويّة فقد علّمكم الله أنّ ذلك الحديث جاء من عند غير الله أيْ من عند شياطين الجنّ والإنس، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَىٰ أَوْلِيَائِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:121].

بمعنى أنّ وحي الباطل من لَدُنْ الشياطين إلى أوليائهم يأتي بينه وبين مُحكَم القرآن العظيم اختلافٌ كثيرٌ، ومَن كان يرجو الله واليوم الآخر فليتَّخِذ مع ناصر محمد اليمانيّ سبيلًا، ولم يجعلني الله مُبتَدِعًا بل مُتَّبِعًا لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، مُستمسكًا بكتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ، ومَن اتَّبَع سبيلًا غير كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النَّبويّة الحقّ فما بعد الحقّ إلَّا الضلال! واتَّبَع سبيل شيطانٍ رجيمٍ الذي يضلُّ النّاس عن ذكرهم الحقّ من ربّهم، وحتمًا سوف يقول: {وَيَوْمَ يَعَضُّ الظَّالِمُ عَلَىٰ يَدَيْهِ يَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّسُولِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٢٧﴾ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أَتَّخِذْ فُلَانًا خَلِيلًا ﴿٢٨﴾ لَّقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي ۗ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلْإِنسَانِ خَذُولًا ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

ويا معشر علماء أمَّة الإسلام، إنّي الإمام المهديّ المَوعود الذي وعد الله به محمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ليتمّ الله بعبده المهديّ نورَه ولو كره المُجرمون ظُهورَه، ولا أعلمُ أنّ الإمام المهديّ يُحاجِجكم بغير كتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله فيزيده الله عليكم بسطةً في العلم حتى يحكم بينكم بالحقّ ويقول فصلًا ويحكُم عدلًا ثم لا تَجِدون في صدوركم حرجًا مِمَّا قضى بينكم بالحقّ وتُسَلِّموا تسليمًا، لأنّكم لا ولن تستطيعوا أن تُجادلوه في الحُكم الحقّ، وذلك لأنّي لن آتيَكم بالحُكم من تلقاء نفسي بل أستنبط لكم الحُكم الحقّ بينكم من كتاب الله المحفوظ بين أيديكم مِن التّحريف حجّة الله عليكم وعلى محمدٍ رسول الله وعلى ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

فإن رأيتم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لم يستمسك بما استمسك به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فقد جعل الله لكم على ناصر محمد سُلطانًا مُبيْنًا فتقولوا: "إذًا أنت لستَ ناصرًا لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ إذًا أنت لست المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد بل أنت كذابٌ أشِر". وأمّا إذا حاججتكم بمُحكَم الذِّكر وهيمنت عليكم بعِلم مُحكَمِه فأعرضتم عن الحقّ من ربّكم بما يُخالِف لمُحكَم الذِّكر الحكيم الذي أنزله الله حُكمًا من لدنه قرآنًا عربيًا مُبينًا فأعرضتم عنه وحسْبكم ما خالفه فقد جعلتم لله عليكم سلطانًا فيعذبكم عذابًا عظيمًا، فأيُّ قومٍ أنتم لا تفقهون لا حديث الله ولا حديث رسوله؟! أم إنّكم تفقهون الحقّ من ربّكم ثم لا تتّخذونه سبيلًا؟ واتّبعتم (علمَ الجهاد) وأمثاله الذين يصدّون عن الحقّ ويبغونها عِوجًا، ويمكرون ويمكر الله والله خير الماكرين.

وأنتم الآن في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبر ومنها أن يمسخ طائفةً من اليهود ألدّ أعداء المهديّ المنتظَر الدَّاعي إلى اتّباع الذِّكر إلى خنازير، وسَبَق وأن حذَّرهم الله وأمَرهم أن يتّبعوا ذِكْر القرآن العظيم قبل أن يلعنَهم كما لعنَ الذين من قبلهم فيمسخهم إلى خنازيرَ كما مسخ طائفةً من أوّلهم إلى قردةٍ حين عتَوا عن أمر الله وهم يعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم، وقال الله لهم: {كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:166].

ومن ثم توعّد الله طائفةً منهم - الذين كذّبوا بالقرآن العظيم وهم يعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم - بأن يمسخَهم ولكن إلى خنازيرَ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ألا وإن المسخ لطائفةٍ من اليهود هو في عصر دعوة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر إلى اتّباع الذِّكر، ثم يصدّون عنه صدودًا، غير أنّ هذه المرّة سوف يمسخهم الله إلى خنازير، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ ﴿٦٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

ويا علم الجهاد، لم يبتعثني الله لمُباهلتك على رؤياك فلا يُقام على الرؤيا أيُّ حُكمٍ شرعيٍّ للأمّة وإنّما الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها، ولو كانت الأحكام الشرعيّة تُبنى على الرؤيا للأمّة إذًا لفسدت الأرض ولبدَّلَ الشّياطين الدين الإسلاميّ الحَنيف بالباطل، وإنّما الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها ولا يُبنى عليها حُكمٌ شرعيّ، ولو كانت الرؤيا للأمّة لذَبَح أتباعُ إبراهيم - عليه الصلاة والسلام - أولادَهم كما رأى إبراهيمُ في المنام أنّه يذبح ابنه ثم صدَّق الرؤيا بالحقّ وفداه الله بِذِبحٍ عظيم، وإنّما ذلك ابتلاءٌ يخصّ خليل الله إبراهيم ولا يُبنى عليه حكمٌ شرعيٌّ للأمّة، وإنما الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها، فكيف أُباهِلُكَ على ما يخصّك سواء كان كذبًا أم حقًّا؟! فلا تهمّني رؤياك شيئًا برغم أنّك مِن الكاذبين، وحتى ولو أعلمُ أنّك لَمِن الكاذبين لَما رضيت ببدعتك الباطلة بتحريف المُباهلة الحقّ في القرآن العظيم وقد بيَّنها الله أنّها على العِلْمِ وليس الحُلمِ في المنام، وقال الله تعالى: {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وبما أنّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يَدَّعي أنّه الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّ العالمين وعلمُ الجهاد يُكَذِّبني ويُنكِر ما آتاني الله من العِلم ويقول أن الحقّ معه وليس مع ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وحاججتك بالعلم والبيّنة الحقّ من ربِّ العالمين ولم تتّبع الحقّ، وتقول أنّ الحقّ معك ومَن اتَّبَعَك؛ إذًا فلنَبتَهِل فنجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين المُكَذِّبين بالحقّ من ربّهم، وهذه هي المُباهلة الحقّ في القرآن العظيم في العِلم وليس في الحُلم في المنام، فمَن الذي يُحرّف كلام الله عن مواضعه بالبيان الباطل يا علم الجهاد ويريدُ المُباهلة في رؤيا المنام؟ أفلا ترى أنّك غويٌّ مُبِينٌ؟ ولا ولن تغوينا عن الحقّ في كتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ، فاذهب أنت وكتابك إلى الجحيم، فلا كتابَ من بعد كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولا نبيَّ يوحى إليه من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

وخلاصة القول يا علم الجهاد، إنّني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّ العالمين الناصر لِما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وأَشهدُ لله على ذلك شهادة الحقّ اليقين ويقيني في ذلك كميزان يقيني بالله ربّ العالمين وحده لا شريك له، وإذا لم أكُن الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّ العالمين فإنّ عَلَيّ لعنة الله كما لُعن المغضوب عليهم الذين يفترون على الله بغير الحقّ ويبغونها عِوجًا، وإن يروا سبيل الحقّ لا يتَّخِذوه سبيلًا لأنّهم للحقّ كارهون لأنّهم كرهوا رضوان الله واتّبعوا ما يسخط الله وهم يعلمون، وإن يروا سبيل الباطل يتخذوه سبيلًا، وهذا ما عندي من عِلم المُباهلة، ولكنّي لم ألعنك لعلّ الله يهديك إلى الحقّ، ألا والله العظيم لو لعنتُك في هذا البيان لحلَّت عليك اللعنة وأرانا الله فيك عجائب قدرته، ولكنّي اخترت ما هو أحبّ إلى نفسي وهو أن يهديك بدلًا مِن لعنك، وأعلمُ أنّ رحمة الله وسعت كلّ شيء، وأعلمُ أنّك إن تَتُبْ إلى الله متابًا لوجدت الله غفورًا رحيمًا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا اللَّـهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّـهَ تَوَّابًا رَّحِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:64].

وهذه المرّة خارَجَك الله برحمةٍ منه، وذلك لأنّ الإمام المهديّ هو رحمة الله التي وسعت كلّ شيء، وذلك لأنّ الإمام المهديّ لن يَرضى حتى يكون الله راضيًا في نفسه، ولن يكون الله راضيًا في نفسه حتى يدخل كلّ شيءٍ في رحمته. فعسى أن يتوب ويُنيب علمُ الجهاد إلى ربّه فيهديه، فذلك أحبّ إلى الإمام المهديّ مِن ملكوت السماوات والأرض أن يهدي الله عباده إلى الحقّ بدلًا من أن يُعَذِّبهم، ولذلك جعل الإمام المهديّ دعوة المُباهلة على نفسه لوحده لأنّي أعلمُ علم اليقين أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، وأدعو الله وأقول:

"اللّهم إنّي أدعوك أنت الله لا إله إلَّا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ولن أشرك بك شيئًا وناصرٌ لكتابك وسنة رسولك الحقّ من عندك، اللّهم فثبِّتني على ذلك يا مَن تَحول بين المرء وقلبه ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللّهم عبدك يسألك بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن تهدي إلى الحقّ كلّ الذين لو علموا أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو حقًّا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم لاتَّبعوا الحقّ وما زادهم إلا إيمانًا وتثبيتًا، يا مَن وسعت كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعِلمًا إليك أبتهل يا مَن وسعت كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلمًا أن لا تُعَذِّب المُسلمين الذين لا يعلمون أنّي الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّهم، اللّهم فاغفر لهم فإنّهم لا يعلمون فمن تَبِعَني فإنّه منّي ومن عصاني فإنّك غفورٌ رحيمٌ يا مَن وسعت كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعِلمًا، فأنت أرحم بعبادك من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين".

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخو المسلمين خليفة الله الذليلُ على المؤمنين العزيزُ على الكافرين الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-10-2018, 11:25 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-08-2016, 06:38 PM
  3. Urgent to all supporters in various regions and the searchers for the Truth among the worlds; the Truth came to light..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-07-2016, 06:48 AM
  4. Reply to my Egyptian brother who pledged allegiance with Truth and whoever desired the Truth..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 16-03-2015, 04:44 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •