الموضوع: Gog and Magog

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 21 إلى 29 من 29
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    He will be made to come out and he will be humiliated. But before he will come out and try to say he is Jesus, right? And his army of gig and Magog will be with him? Sorry for many questions
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Brother, the real antichrist and his army (gog and magog )won't come out until planet x passes , but yet there might be others of satan's servants whom will claim to be the messiah (antichrist) using the false teaches of some parties like one eye antichrist

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    Brother, the real antichrist and his army (gog and magog )won't come out until planet x passes , but yet there might be others of satan's servants whom will claim to be the messiah (antichrist) using the false teaches of some parties like one eye anticrist
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي

Brother if I may add that the Imam peace be upon him said that gog and magog will come with satan when the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is demolished and this will occur when when planet Saqar pass over earth after that they will be driven out by the angels from Allah's earthly-garden by foot and on horses marching please read and reread then you will get the entire picture

اقتباس المشاركة :
    He will be made to come out and he will be humiliated. But before he will come out and try to say he is Jesus, right? And his army of gig and Magog will be with him? Sorry for many questions
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Yes for your question that satan will be driven out humiliated then he will announce to the people that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary falsely while with him his female satans who would say that they are the pure beautiful angels to have pleasure with them but satan promises not but deception and lies

3. افتراضي

exactly , when planet x (saqar) passes it will cause the great dam to collapse , in that time the real antichrist will come out

4. افتراضي

Yes, that's I have wanted to make clear..Thanks for you all again.

5. افتراضي

Brother, the real antichrist and his army (gog and magog )won't come out until planet x passes , but yet there might be others of satan's servants whom will claim to be the messiah (antichrist) using the false teaches of some parties like one eye antichrist
    Yes, I have met a one of the false messiach in an internet. Probably, he is the most popular Jesus impersonator in an internet and may be in the world.....Please check the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk

6. افتراضي

looks like it's already started, beware my brother and try to read Al cave verses and Al Imam's statements the great deception is almost here

الرجاء من الأخوه الأنتباه على الفيدو في الرابط اعلاه

7. افتراضي

looks like it's already started, beware my brother and try to read Al cave verses and Al Imam's statements the great deception is almost here

الرجاء من الأخوه الأنتباه على الفيدو في الرابط اعلاه
    May be it has started already but likely not. As I know this guy is Russian and his name was Sergey and he was ordinary man before he thought he is Jesus and named himself Vissarion...))..Imam Mahdi (pbuh ) knows better....

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    May be it has started already but likely not. As I know this guy is Russian and his name was Sergey and he was ordinary man before he thought he is Jesus and named himself Vissarion...))..Imam Mahdi (pbuh ) knows better....
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    listen brother the point of fake messiah (antichrist) is to make he look like he's fake so when the true antichrist came most of them fall to it and that applies for Christian I hope you understand

what did you meant by
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    Imam Mahdi (pbuh ) knows better
    انتهى الاقتباس

9. افتراضي

listen brother the point of fake messiah (antichrist) is to make he look like he's fake so when the true antichrist came most of them fall to it and that applies for Christian I hope you understand

what did you meant by
    Yes, that is very smart statement..i agree. I mean that Imam Mahdi may be expressed his opinion in the statements ( which I still did not read ) about people who pretend they are messiach.

- - - Updated - - -

what did you meant by
    Tell me, Imam (pbuh) taught you to say that? Or it is your own words?

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 22-04-2016, 07:01 AM
  2. The reality of races of gog and magog.. (And they are descending from every back)
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-03-2015, 11:23 PM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-12-2012, 12:44 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-06-2012, 10:26 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك