الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 25 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 15232425262735 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 241 إلى 250 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Assalam Akeykum, i have seen a dream in the night how me and other guys were trying to find out prophet Musa's height by counting our steps: 1 meter, 2 meter,3 meter. It was three meter. And someone took his leg's cannon bone and pronounced this is so and so....do not remember exactly what he said.

2. افتراضي

walaikam alsalam , don't know about your dream, but I wanted to bring to your intention that we have a live stream channel that display and discusses Imam's statements , kindly find below link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSbxU6diTmI

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Akeykum, i have seen a dream in the night how me and other guys were trying to find out prophet Musa's height by counting our steps: 1 meter, 2 meter,3 meter. It was three meter. And someone took his leg's cannon bone and pronounced this is so and so....do not remember exactly what he said.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

Salamoualikoum my brother TamerlanKuzgov, I try to explain your dream, because I think it’s important for youbrother, the three steps maybe represent the steps to find out the way of Allah (truth), first: looking for the truth, second: return to Allah and ask Him to guide us to the right path, after that (third step): Allah makes our hearts to accept and believe for that truth when we find it. counting the height of the prophet by meters or steps, it means you reached the level of prophets and martyrs and righteous, so you have to work more to reach the next level which is the level of the beloveds of Allah, the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him as saying: There are people from the servants of Allah who are neither prophets nor martyrs; the prophets and martyrs will envy them on the Day of Resurrection for their rank from Allah, the Most High,
    And as Allah said : O you who have believed, whoever of you turns back from His Allah’s) religion, then Allah will eventually come up with a people He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mightily proud towards the disbelievers, striving in the way of Allah; and they do not fear the blame of (any) blamer. That is the Grace of Allah (that) He brings to whomever He decides; and Allah is Ever-Embracing, Ever-Knowing.
    Those people (beloveds of Allah), their relation with Allah is the love, not Janna or anything on it, their objective is only satisfaction of Allah in Himself.
    This is just a try to explain your dream, maybe someone else can explain it to you more better.
    Here is one article of our teacher Imam Al Mahdi about Greatest Bliss and beloveds of Allah, and please if someone can put other articles about same topic:

(رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

4. افتراضي

i know about your channel. I have subscribed to you already. And soon will join a talk with you ( insha allah). To say honestly, i like to discuss something here in the website. thank you for your reply and sorry for not quick reply.

5. افتراضي

Vaaleykum Salam my brother, thank you for your reply. God's bless and peace for you and your family and all muslims, followers of our Imam Mahdi ( PBUH). I do not think i have reached such level. I have many, many things to accomplish to be such man. The true is that my consiousness changed a little bit in the last times. I think it is because of Holly Quran explained by Imam and because you all helped me and replied to my questions. It improved me. Sorry i could not answer your reply immediately. Hope to join talk in channel soon. By.

6. افتراضي

Vaaleykum Salam my brother, thank you for your reply. God's bless and peace for you and your family and all muslims, followers of our Imam Mahdi ( PBUH). I do not think i have reached such level. I have many, many things to accomplish to be such man. The true is that my consiousness changed a little bit in the last times. I think it is because of Holly Quran explained by Imam and because you all helped me and replied to my questions. It improved me. Sorry i could not answer your reply immediately. Hope to join talk in channel soon. By.

Salam Alykoum my Brother,
    You're welcom
    Please don't say that [I do not think i have reached such level], Our Imam Al Mahdi said: who has the objective in their hurts is to satisfaction and pleasure of Allah in himself are already passed the level of prophets peace be upon them and martyrs, it left to be among beloved of Allah, as Our Imam said, not All supporters are reached that level, so we have to keep working for that objective and the final objective is the satisfaction and pleasure of Allah in himself.
    You should not underestimate yourself brother, try to get more and more knowledge and keep spreading the word of Allah by the articles (explanatory-statements), and invite people the read them as you can.
    Salam
    Your brother AbouAlam
    (رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

7. افتراضي

Assalam aleykum, in the world of jinn there muslims and when it will be time of fighting on the path of allah, for example, in the war agsinst al dadjal and his army of gog and magog they must help to people? I understood by thinking that phenomenal flying abilities of gog and magog is not going to be the big advantage over us in a war when muslim jinns will help because muslim jinns fly and move with super speed from a one point to another and they can add effectiveness to our army as well as angels by will of al mighty allah...

8. افتراضي

aslam alykom
    as we understand from imam Nasser Mohamed alyamni angels also will help in war against dajjal and his army but we don't know the exact details of events as imam didn't explain how exactly we will fight them also imam said in south area of the hollow earth there is a leader didn't imam said his name will also support imam against dajjal and his army

9. افتراضي

Assalam aleykum, in the world of jinn there muslims and when it will be time of fighting on the path of allah, for example, in the war agsinst al dadjal and his army of gog and magog they must help to people? I understood by thinking that phenomenal flying abilities of gog and magog is not going to be the big advantage over us in a war when muslim jinns will help because muslim jinns fly and move with super speed from a one point to another and they can add effectiveness to our army as well as angels by will of al mighty allah...

Salam Aliakom brother as the brother explained to you but these details is not revealed by the Imam for a tactic and strategy to be not disclosed on purpose from the Imam, also the Imam noted that the technology used in the war will be different, as well you have to put in mind that Allah told us as the Imam taught us of what Allah taught him that on the day when gog and magog will come out and sally forth with satan and his soldiers they will on foot and horse back and so forth but it is the big deception day by satan that is why you should not fear and for each even there will be a plan and a talk about it insha Allah

10. افتراضي

ASSALAM ALEYKUM, I met someone who says Budda was a quranic prophet. I disagreed. Am I alright?

The proof that he was not a prophet in the Quran and there is no name of Indian men who is Budda Shakyamuni created philosophical orientation in life called Buddhism.

Thank you, for reply, may Allah bless all prophets and their true followers, and forgive those Muslims died before us...

صفحة 25 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 15232425262735 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here