الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 7 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 5678917 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 61 إلى 70 من 539
  1. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful
    The link bellow is for the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad the Yamany peace be upon him about this verse from the Quran and the real meaning of it is not as in your question; "The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed" TA HA 20: 102
    "Also this translation from a different source for the same verse [20:102] "That is the day when the horn is blown, and we summon the guilty on that day blue
    But the Imam Mahdi had explain it as I understood that the blowing is not in the horn because there is no mentioning for it in the verse. However the blowing is in the creation, which is the remains of the dead bodies with the word of be and it will be on the day of resurrection.
    As it is in this verse:[30:25] And of His signs is this, that the heaven and the earth subsist by His command. Then when He calls you — from the earth — lo! you come forth..
    The word blue in the verse means the color of the black night and it means that their faces would be the color of blackish blue as Allah the Most High Said:"And on the day of Resurrection thou wilt see those who lied against Allah, their faces will be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?" 39:60
    Also Allah the Most High Said:
    And those who earn evil, the punishment of an evil is the like thereof, and abasement will cover them — they will have none to protect them from Allah — as if their faces had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night. These are the companions of the Fire; therein they will abide." 10:27
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3879

So we see in the same Verse 20:102 TA HA there is no mentioning of "eye" in the verse and that how with the wrong translation for the misunderstood meaning mislead us, and we Thank and praise Allah the Living Loving God for raising among us the Mahdi who was taught by Allah the Great to show us the right path and the true meaning of the Quran from the Quran with guidance from Allah the Most Wise

2. افتراضي

ALSALAM ALIKUM, brother I just thought I make a close illustration of the severity of the beaten of humans and how that can affect their outer appearance. So to bring it closer to your imagination of the beaten the kafir has to go through, and we seek refuge from Allah from such ending. But all I can present to you is what I see when the physical appearance would change in our world,. Forexample,when you see a picture of a beat up boxer and due to the sever beaten his face will turn into darkened blue. I have put up a picture I goggled to make an illustration of how I see color changes in a beaten. Remember the imam has not said to me or any of the followers that this is a picture, but he did describe what the Ayah is talking about. So this picture is my own thinking of what can be meant, I present it you to have somewhat understanding of how I understood the imam paragraph,keep in mind the disclaimer when I said the imam did not say here is a picture, but only he gave the guided understanding of the verses, so for me I see how faces will change of a beaten in this world, and also concider I am not saying this exactly how it shows in hereafter. As you know in the here after,there the punishment is sever and it will only be revealed in that day. So this picture is meant only to show that look how in this world when someone gets a beaten how his face turns, and the question is so what about the hereafter which is more harsh on the that physical body?.
    I chose this picture from google
    http://www.examiner.com/article/gabr...ivier-martinez

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	feb9c450dc064ba0194f68989734f17e.jpg 
مشاهدات:	327 
الحجم:	26.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	1923
    <a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

3. افتراضي

This is the same picture that comes to my mined every time I read this verse ever since I was a childe

thank you البصير
    for putting it into words
    اللهم اني ضال فاهدني و اني جاهل فعلمني
    اللهم لك الحمد ، هديتني الي عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك ، لك المنة لا لاحد سواك .

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    In the name of Allah the Most Merciful
    The link bellow is for the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad the Yamany peace be upon him about this verse from the Quran and the real meaning of it is not as in your question; "The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed" TA HA 20: 102
    "Also this translation from a different source for the same verse [20:102] "That is the day when the horn is blown, and we summon the guilty on that day blue
    But the Imam Mahdi had explain it as I understood that the blowing is not in the horn because there is no mentioning for it in the verse. However the blowing is in the creation, which is the remains of the dead bodies with the word of be and it will be on the day of resurrection.
    As it is in this verse:[30:25] And of His signs is this, that the heaven and the earth subsist by His command. Then when He calls you — from the earth — lo! you come forth..
    The word blue in the verse means the color of the black night and it means that their faces would be the color of blackish blue as Allah the Most High Said:"And on the day of Resurrection thou wilt see those who lied against Allah, their faces will be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?" 39:60
    Also Allah the Most High Said:
    And those who earn evil, the punishment of an evil is the like thereof, and abasement will cover them — they will have none to protect them from Allah — as if their faces had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night. These are the companions of the Fire; therein they will abide." 10:27
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3879

So we see in the same Verse 20:102 TA HA there is no mentioning of "eye" in the verse and that how with the wrong translation for the misunderstood meaning mislead us, and we Thank and praise Allah the Living Loving God for raising among us the Mahdi who was taught by Allah the Great to show us the right path and the true meaning of the Quran from the Quran with guidance from Allah the Most Wise
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Thanks for everyone who tried to explain it. Now it is clear.

5. افتراضي

Alhmdullah we have being given the true knowledge of Quran by Allahs' mercy. All thanks is due to Allah the out most beloved
    راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم,العبادي, I am honored to have such intellectual brothers and sisters TamerlanKuzgov and
    <a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

6. افتراضي

In the name of Allah Most Merciful and Glorious,

All praises to Allah for everything as He s the One who gives us everything..

- - - Updated - - -

اقتباس المشاركة : البصيرة
    Alhmdullah we have being given the true knowledge of Quran by Allahs' mercy. All thanks is due to Allah the out most beloved
    راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم,العبادي, I am honored to have such intellectual brothers and sisters TamerlanKuzgov and
    انتهى الاقتباس من البصيرة
    May Allah bless you for such words..Thank you.

7. افتراضي

[55:0] In the name of God, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

55:1 The Beneficent
    55:2 Taught the Quran.
    55:3 He created man,
    55:4 (Taught him explanation (of Quran.

That man is the Mahdi the one who rule of what Allah the Ruler and Judge in the Holy Quran which has the Law of Allah The Wise.
    All praises is due to Allah Who taught us with His Mercy by sending His Khalifa the Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad the Yamany peace be upon him for the whole world and guided us and without his guidance we would be from among the lost and losers in this world and the here after.

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : البصيرة
    انتهى الاقتباس من البصيرة
    In the name of God, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
    We ask Allah to reward you brother for your help in explaining and if I may add this Verse

And if thou couldst see when the angels cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning}8:50

{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۙ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ} سورة الأنفال (50) صدق الله العظيم

9. افتراضي On Music

Salam Aleykum for all muslim brothers,

Does some kind of music is haram? I read many controversial opinions about music…is there any ayat putted in website about this question? Thanks to Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed AlYemeni (peace be upon him and his followers) and for people who will explain it for me.

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Salam Aleykum for all muslim brothers,

Does some kind of music is haram? I read many controversial opinions about music…is there any ayat putted in website about this question? Thanks to Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed AlYemeni (peace be upon him and his followers) and for people who will explain it for me.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

اقتباس المشاركة 5721 من موضوع من أشهر أقوال الحكمة على الإطلاق في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    03 - 09 - 1430 هـ
    24 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    01:14 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

من أشهر أقوال الحكمة على الإطلاق في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخي الكريم، لقد سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ حول الغناء أنّ خيرَه خيرٌ ما دام جاء فيه ذكرُ الله ومكارم الأخلاق والكرم والقيم والشهامة وكلّ ما يدعو فيه إلى مكارم الأخلاق، وحرّمنا ما كان فيه فتنة لعواطف الذين يتّبعون الشهوات كأشعار الغزل للعاشقين فلا خير فيها لأنّها تدعو إلى الفتنة وتحريك العواطف فتهيج أشجاناً كان القلب ناسيها.

وبالنسبة للموسيقى: فلم يقُل المهديّ المنتظَر إنّها حلالٌ ولا إنّها حرامٌ! بل أسكتُ عنها كما سكت عنها جدّي من قبلي.

وبالنسبة للدُخَّان: فليَ فتوى فيها تأتي في قدرها المقدر بإذن الله بسلطان العلم المُلجِم من محكم القرآن، ولا نزال نحاول إصلاح الناس أخي الكريم شيئاً فشيئاً وبالحكمة، فلا تكن عجولاً.

ألا والله لا يُرضيني إلا ما يُحبّه الله ويُرضيه، وأدعوكم إلى نعيم رضوانه وحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم الذي يُحيي العظام وهي رميم أنّ آية اسم الله الأعظم في قلوب الربّانيين أنّها أعظم آية في الكتاب على الإطلاق، وأنّ من أدرك ذلك فإنّه لا ولن يستطيع فتنته عن اتّباع المهديّ المنتظَر كافةُ أهل السماء وأهل الأرض، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

وسبق وأن أفتاكم الناصر لناصر محمد المكرم وقال أعظم أقوال الحكمة والذي سوف يكون قوله من أشهر أقوال الحكمة على الإطلاق في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر، قال:
    [[ألا والله إنّ آية التصديق في أنفسنا لهي أكبر من آية الشمس والقمر]].

ولم يعلم بذلك هو وحده من بين الأنصار، بل يوجد فيهم ربّانيون ستعرفونهم ونعرّفهم لكم بالحقّ في القدر المقدور من بعد الظهور من الوزراء المكرّمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسّلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

صفحة 7 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 5678917 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions