الموضوع: Sabar

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12
  1. افتراضي Sabar

Yes, if you are the True Awaited Mahdi surely Allah will make you appear — whether we accept or we refused — in one night upon us and upon the whole world

2. افتراضي

Yes my friend Allah promessed that he will support his last caliph on Earth. But it's better for People to follow the straight path of Allah by using mind and reason then to wait the humiliating and very painful punishment day for the disbelievers.

3. افتراضي

please do not let ratification to occur forcefully by Allah with chastisement that will end up people perish be it believer or disbeliever

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : sabar
    please do not let ratification to occur forcefully by Allah with chastisement that will end up people perish be it believer or disbeliever
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

Allah promessed to save the believers not to punish them. You should know my friend that Allah looks for good being for humanness. Unfortunately, Humans are causing their torment because they are heedless and don't use their mind and reason to distinguish the straight path of Allah. Finally, I will remind you of the paroles of Allah :

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
    وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ لآمَنَ مَن فِي الأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّى يَكُونُواْ مُؤْمِنِينَ (99) وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ (100) قُلِ انظُرُواْ مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا تُغْنِي الآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُونَ (101) فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلاَّ مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُواْ إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ (102) ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كَذَلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (103) : سورة يونس
    صدق الله العظيم

99. And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you then compel mankind, until they become believers.
    100. It is not for any person to believe, except by the Leave of Allah, and He will put the wrath on those who are heedless.
    101. Say: "Behold all that is in the heavens and the earth," but neither proofs nor warners benefit those who believe not.
    102. Then do they wait like the days of the men who passed away before them? Say: "Wait then, I am waiting with you."
    103. Then We save Our Messengers and those who believe! Thus it is incumbent upon Us to save the believers.
    Surah 10 : Jonah

5. افتراضي

Allah the Most High said: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?(81) Do they not travel in the land and see what was the end of those before them? They were more numerous than these and greater in strength and in fortifications in the land, but what they earned availed them not.(82) Then when their messengers came to them with clear arguments, they exulted in what they had with them of knowledge and that at which they used to mock befell them.(83) So when they saw Our punishment, they said: We believe in Allah alone, and we deny what we used to associate with Him.(84) But their faith could not profit them when they saw Our punishment. Such is Allah’s law, which ever takes its course in the matter of His servants; and there the disbelievers are lost.(85)} Truthful Allah the Great

6. افتراضي

Thank you very much from the very bottom of my hearts for all the english translation you made

7. افتراضي

Thank you very much from the very bottom of my hearts for all the english translation you made
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar
    Thanks are made to Allah the All Merciful for His blessings and His grace, that He made us find the Imam Mahdi and this blessed website, and we ask him to keep us firm on the right path

8. افتراضي

انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

You should know my friend that Allah is the Most Merciful. Allah have Mercy on his servant more than the mother who gave birth and breastfed her children. Allah says :
    {Say: "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves ! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (53) : Surah 39 : Az Zumar (the groups)}.
    {قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ (53) : سورة الزمر}

9. افتراضي

Abderrahman .... many thanks to you too...without exception

10. افتراضي

All thanks are due to Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful
    O servants of Allah compete in Allah's love and His nearness, and obey Him by obeying His khalifa the Awaited Imam Mahdi
    Allah's servant and the khalifa over all mortals in the worlds of jinn and mankind; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    Peace be upon him and his righteous family

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2020, 03:49 PM
  2. Sabar:My question Are there specific surah meant to be steadfast in sincerity
    بواسطة sabar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-06-2016, 07:41 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •