الموضوع: A message from the holy father, given to his son.

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي A message from the holy father, given to his son.

(i see there is no need to flood the channel xD, i need to spread the message around as fast as possible for my journey will soon begin.)
    (im also sorry for errors in language, for im just a humble man with a sertain mission.)
    You can believe what you want, for it is your free will, to believe what i tell you, is true or not.

Keep in mind that your holy father asked you to believe his son if you want to have eternal life.
    for these are the only words the holy father gave you, in a long forgotten past.

1 dont murder, if anyone tries to murder, work together to murder him/her.
    2 dont steal, if anyone tries to steal, work together to steal everything from him/her.
    3 dont go against the free will of another living human, if anyone tries to go against your will, then work together and go against his will.
    4 love each other, to such a degree that you want to protect everyone, it will save your soul from hatred.

now i give you the way to prevent future bloodshed, i ask of you to unite.

step 1.

make your vote blank so it doesnt go to the masses, add the note you want to vote for laws themselfs.
    it will enable you to make rulings on how everyone would see fit.
    the holy father spoke to me, and said, tell the people to unite, for i send my son to stop the suffering of all my creations.

step 2.

incentives such as money is so deep in one's mind, that you only have to change it way's to still feed sertain habits.
    for all have got free will, and if they will it, it is there choise as long they dont go against the 4 golden rules.

the way i present in ways of money, is one that will remove things such as, taxes, healthinsurance's and many things alike,
    say company owners, dokters, firemen should be prime jobs, and thus should earn the most. this based upon age.
    other occupations in various ways, people can also enable to vote for.
    (exsample: dokter 200.000 to store clerk 80.000).

there are many people in various states of beeing unable to get a job, and thus have to resort to crime.
    there is not much love around in this world, so this prevents them from asking help.
    it creates only more hatred, and thus bloodshed will be more and more.
    for i spread the word of god, and i wish the world will unite under the teaching there god gave them.

step 3.
    it is the most important step of all, for only this will unite the world.

everyone has to forgive everyone from all there sins from the past.
    from those in prison, to those that have played there roles for the wicked one.
    when rome fell, it fell with a reason. and so the wicked one had to renew his way, to enslave you once more.

the only way to remove all future hatred, we need to forgive them all and start anew,
    from every faith you can combine all, but only by love you can share all.
    every faith, has the telling that god/allah asked you to believe his son, for those who believe in him, shall have eternal life.

i ask of everyone that treully believes in god, to do step one, for it is needed on my journey's ahead.

2. افتراضي

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- said:

..Bases of the call of the Imam Nasser for the Muslims and the people altogether

Let us look together to what I call on you to, is the so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling you by a command violates what Allah and His messenger commanded you with? What follows is the basis of my call for the Muslims and the people altogether and it is as follows:
    1 - That you worship Allah, Him Alone no partner for Him, and who ascribed partner with Allah he just wronged himself and will not find for himself besides Allah a friend nor a helper.

2 - For you to believe that this call is which Allah sent all the prophet and messengers with it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so serve Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:25

3 - That you do not make distinction among Allah's messengers altogether whom Allah sent them with this unified call. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of them, to them He will grant their rewards. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:152

And Allah the Most High said: {And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and Wisdom — then a Messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you shall believe in him, and you shall aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.(81) Whoever then turns back after this, these are the transgressors.(82) Seek they then other than Allah’s religion? And to Him submits whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will be returned.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:81-83

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: We believe in Allah and that which is revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we submit.(84) And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.(85)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:84-85. And the most High said after His mention of the call of His close-friend Abraham to the unification and mentioned whom are with him of the messengers: {These are they to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophecy. Therefore if these disbelieve in it, We have indeed entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers in it.(89) These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is naught but a Reminder to the nations.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:89-90

4 - A call for the Muslims, Christians, Jews, Magi, atheists and the people altogether to this word that the prophets and messengers came with it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O People of the Book, come to an equitable word between us and you, that we shall serve none but Allah and that we shall not associate aught with Him, and that some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah. But if they turn away, then say: Bear witness, we are Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:64

5 - The ratification of that the religion with Allah is Islam which calls to it Allah's messenger Mohammad, the Messiah Jesus, Solomon and all the prophet and messengers before him, so look at David's religion which he calls the people to it and Solomon to the Queen of Saba: {It is from Solomon, and it is in the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,(30) Proclaiming, do not exalt yourselves against me and come to me a submitting-Muslim.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:30-31

And look at the religion of Allah's messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him- and to what he had call on the children of Israel to it: {And when the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah has chosen thee and purified thee and chosen thee above the women of the world.(42) O Mary, be obedient to your Lord and humble yourself and bow down with those who bow(43) This is of the tidings of things unseen which We reveal to you. And you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Mary in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another.(44) When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives thee good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah),(45) And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he will be) one of the good ones.(46) She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47) And He will teach him the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel,(48) And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.(49) And (I am) a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah, and I allow you part of that which was forbidden to you; and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.(50) Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is the right path.(51) But when Jesus perceived disbelief on their part, he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah’s way? The disciples said: We are Allah’s helpers: we believe in Allah, and you bear witness that we are Muslims-submitting ones.(52)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:42-52

And I do not know of a religion for the Christians other than Islam which came with it Allah's messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him- and who came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- seal of the prophets and messengers to all the people by Allah's book of great Quran the comprehensive Book to all Books of the prophets and messengers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:24

And since it is the comprehensive Book to all Books of the prophets and messengers to the nations. Allah the Most High said: {Do they wait for not but its final interpretation? On the day when its final interpretation comes, those who neglected it before will say: Indeed the messengers of our Lord brought the truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:53

6- That you should not divide your religion into sects and each party is happy of what they have so if did then you just violated the command of Allah and His messenger. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {to uphold religion and not to be divided therein.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuora] 42:13

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So set your face for religion, being upright, the nature made by Allah in which He has created people. There is no altering Allah’s creation. That is the right religion — but most people do not know,(30) Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rome] 30:30-32

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He has made law for you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We have revealed to you, and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus — to uphold religion and not to be divided therein. Hard for the polytheists is that to which you call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuora] 42:13

As well in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah altogether and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:103

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and dispute not one with another, lest you fail and your power depart;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:46

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22356

اقتباس المشاركة 184276 من موضوع Summary of the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether..

- 41 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 03 - 1432 AH
    16 - 02 - 2011 AD
    12:54 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Summary of the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{Say: Do you bid me worship others than Allah, O you ignorant ones?(64) And certainly, it has been revealed to thee and to those before you: If you associate (with Allah), your work would certainly come to nothing and you would be of the losers.(65)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:64-65
    {قُلْ أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّـهِ تَأْمُرُونِّي أَعْبُدُ أَيُّهَا الْجَاهِلُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٦٥﴾} [الزمر].

And Allah the Most High said: {And keep yourself with those who call on their Lord morning and evening desiring His goodwill, and let not your eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world’s life. And follow not him whose heart We have made unmindful of Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case exceeds due bounds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:28
    {وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُمْ بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ وَلا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَلا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَنْ ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطاً} [الكهف:28].

And Allah the Most High said: {It is not meet for a mortal that Allah should give him the Book and the judgment and the prophet-hood, then he should say to men: Be my servants besides Allah’s; but (he would say): Be worshipers of the Lord because you teach the Book and because you study (it);}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:79
    {مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤْتِيَهُ اللّهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنبوّة ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِي مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَكِنْ كُونُوا رَبَّانِيِّينَ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:79].

And the question that arises, How Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is being on a manifest error? Who is calling the Muslims, Christians, Jews, and the people altogether to an equitable word between me and them, that we shall worship none but Allah and that we shall not love a servant more than Allah, so if you were loving Allah then come to compete all of us with the competing servants to the worshiped Lord whoever of them is most loved and nearest to the Lord and we do not associate with Allah a thing in fact we only follow the guidance of who do not associate with Allah a thing as Allah taught us in the way of their guidance to their Lord: {Those whom they call upon, themselves seek (Al-Wasila) the means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of thy Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:57
    {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

And that is Allah’s command of guidance to His servants in His decisive Book in His word the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Wasila) means of nearness to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:35
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

So do you see that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters just gone astray from the straight path by this call? Therefor guide me and my supporters to a path of a God that is better than Lord of the worlds if you were truthful. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=36876

اقتباس المشاركة 36876 من موضوع سلسلة حوارات الإمام في منتديات أشراف أونلاين..

- 41 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    12 - 03 - 1432 هـ
    16 - 02 - 2011 مـ
    12:54 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=11860
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

خلاصة دعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني إلى المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين ..

بسم الله الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ {قُلْ أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّـهِ تَأْمُرُونِّي أَعْبُدُ أَيُّهَا الْجَاهِلُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٦٥﴾} [الزمر].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا ﴿٢٨} [الكهف].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤْتِيَهُ اللَّـهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِّي مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلَـٰكِن كُونُوا رَبَّانِيِّينَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ ﴿٧٩} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه فكيف يكون الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ الذي يدعو المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين إلى كلمةٍ سواءٍ بيني وبينهم أن لا نعبد إلا الله ولا نحبّ عبداً أكثر من الله؟ فإن كنتم تحبّون الله فتعالوا لنتنافس جميعاً مع العبيد المتنافسين إلى الربّ المعبود أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب إلى الربّ لا نشرك بالله شيئاً؛ بل نتبع هدى الذين لا يشركون بالله شيئاً كما علمنا الله بطريقة هداهم إلى ربهم:
    {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

وذلك هو أمر الهدى من الله إلى عباده في محكم كتابه في قوله تعالى:
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٣٥} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

فهل ترون أن ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره قد ضلّوا بهذه الدعوة عن الصراط المستقيم؟ إذاً فاهدوني وأنصاري إلى صراط إلهٍ هو خيرٌ من ربّ العالمين إن كنتم صادقين!

وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي

Message of peace from Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni:

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. ..Inquiry about holy verse: {And whatever good they do, they will not be denied it.}
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-04-2018, 03:37 PM
  2. Whenever I uphold you with Truth you come to us with another name O father of seven satanic seals..
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 05-03-2017, 10:14 PM
  3. lucifer (iblis) is not father of jinn, and his offspring are satans
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-09-2016, 02:57 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-08-2016, 05:38 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-03-2016, 09:11 PM
ضوابط المشاركة