- 31 -

Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

25—02—1432 AH
31—January— 2011 AD
04:44 AM

Seek Allaah's Guidance with a Humble Heart and Tearful Eyes

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather, Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, his pure family, his forerunner-in-faith supporters, and all Muslims. Amen

O my beloved in the love of Allaah, Sheikh Mohammed Abdul-Qader Idris, may Allaah forgive you, Imam Mahdi, and all Muslims. My beloved brother, you ought to seek the guidance of Allaah and supplicate to Him with a humble heart and tearful eyes and say
:
“O Allaah, You have said in Your true words
:
{وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ}
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:216]
Qur'an — al-Baqarah— Chapter: 02 — Verse: 216

O Allaah, You know everything but your servant does not, so if Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is undoubtedly the true Awaited Imam Mahdi, enlighten my heart on the truth so that I follow it, and make me of his righteous forerunner in faith supporters in the era of the dialogue before the appearance . I seek refuge in You to miss such great honor. How regretful and sorrowful would I be If it turned out one day that he was truly the Awaited Imam Mahdi, with me hating on him? O Allaah, forgive Your servant and make manifest to me the true clarification of the Qur'an and make me of people of understanding minds. But if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani were not the Awaited Mahdi, you would know my state of perplexion. Hence, I seek refuge in You from the evil consequences of such fallacy. So, shorten his lifetime and save us from his evil, and make his malice backfires on him if Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani were a misleader. Glory be to You! We have no knowledge except what You have taught us. You are truly the All-Knowing, All-Wise.”

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــ