Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

23— Rabi’ Awwal— 1445 AH
08—October— 2023 AD
06:18 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Behests of the Caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi, to al-Mujahideen¹ in the Land of Palestine

¹Muslims who fight on behalf of the faith or the Muslim community

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the One, and the Overpowering. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and Moses, and Aaron, and upon all the messengers of Allaah
If you stand up for Allaah, He will help you and steadfast your feet (See Qur'an, Surah: Mohammed, Verse:07). I hope Allaah helps the Army of Believers for the liberation of Palestine. I also hope they apply my advice to them years ago, to let go of the different titles of the resistance factions and unite under one title: Army of Believers for Liberating Palestine. Thus, they take Zionists back to their original borders before they invade the Palestinian state. Having moved, the Army of Believers, to liberate Palestine, abide by the following: Any Arab or non-Muslim head of state who seeks to stop the war of liberating Palestine has proven his identity as an aggressive Zionist who wants to give the Zionists an opportunity to realign to defeat the Army of Believers to liberate Palestine which is sacred by the holiness of al-Aqsa Mosque whose surroundings have been blessed by Allaah. Let Arab and non-Arab Muslim heads of state fear Allaah, are they doing this instead of standing up for Allaah and helping the Army of Believers for Liberating al-Masjid al-Aqsa?! And I repeat and remind you that any Arab or non-Arab Muslim leader must not seek to stop the war of the Army of Believers around al-Aqsa Mosque. Whoever Arab or non-Arab Muslim leader seeks to stop the war aimed at liberating Palestine, the sacred by al-Aqsa Mosque, after today has earned the wrath of Allaah, the Angels, and all people. So whoever of the Muslim leaders does this, the Army of Believers to liberate Palestine should not listen to them to be defeated or stop the war before achieving complete and comprehensive victory by liberating the blessed land to its known borders which were established before occupation, after 1948 and 1967 AD. Indeed, Allaah is capable of granting them victory, on the condition that they do not turn their backs to them. Whoever sells themselves to Allaah, He shall buy it with a great price, the heavens of bliss and a greater bliss which is the pleasure of Allaah within. Those who turn their backs and run away have certainly drawn on themselves the anger of Allaah and their abode will be Hellfire and what a terrible resting place it is. Do not hope for martyrdom or be keen on staying alive, but wish for victory and the perfection of the light of Allaah. This is better than hoping for martyrdom because you will die before victory. And know you that whoever goes out to struggle in the cause of Allaah, shall be rewarded whether they become a martyr or die after the victory. They will enter paradise right after their death. However, those who wish to not die except after gaining victory for the sake of the religion of Allaah, perfecting its light, and aggrandizing the Word of Allaah to prevent corruption in the land, their ranks with Allaah are higher and greater if only you knew
I am not calling you to hate disbelievers, but those who impinge on the sanctities of Allaah and human rights in general. Indeed, Allaah does not like transgressors. I do not order a Muslim to be hostile to disbelievers for not believing in Islam because there is no compulsion in the religion of Allaah. Let them freely worship whatever they like other than Allaah. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏} صدق الله
العظيم [سورة الزمر]
Qur'an — Az-Zumar— Verses: 11-16

We must only call people to worship Allaah alone, and He is the one who will call them to account. This is in terms of worshipping Allaah, He is the only One responsible for calling them to account. The heaven is the abode of believers and the hellfire is the abode of disbelievers. However, this does not mean that we should leave people corrupt in the land by infringing the rights of others. Allaah has made obligatory limits (rules) to prevent man's injustice towards his fellow man because a man's money, women, land, and home are preserved rights in the Qur'an. Also, public and private properties are protected in the Book of Allaah, for He does not like corruption. Indeed, the greatest corruption before Allaah is man’s injustice to his fellow man, accordingly, all human rights are protected in the Book of Allaah, whether a Muslim or a disbeliever who does not fight Muslims because of their religion. Anyway, I have already defined and detailed, from the Qur'an, the true meaning of Jihad in the cause of Allaah in many statements using its clear verses
I hope from Allaah that ‘al-Aqsa Storm’ becomes a decision on victory without defeat, on the condition that they do not stop it until they liberate all of Palestine, for if you do not, there will be a greater corruption on the Earth. To explain, they will not observe toward a believer any pact of kinship or covenant of protection in the blessed land, so inclining towards peace now is a defeat and passing a sentence of genocide upon you so be careful
O leaders of the Army of Believers to liberate Palestine, beware of stopping the war, and you shall witness the wonders of victory from Allaah because whoever rests in a defensive position even though their enemy is constantly attacking them will be ultimately defeated if they do not attack their enemy until defeating them so they turn their backs and run away from their positions and get out of the out of bounds borders, this is what is called victory. Know that Allaah helps those who fear Him, who do not want to seek superiority on earth or spread corruption, and that the best end is for the righteous. O Army of Believers to liberate Palestine, never hurt a captive, and put them in a safe place until the complete and comprehensive victory, until the end of the war. After this, you either set them free for the sake of Allaah or ask for ransom for the overlords and wealthy ones. I swear by Allaah, if you obeyed Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani you will gain victory and be the triumphant
I am still reminding you of what I have advised you in a previous statement: do not pray prayers of victory in al-Aqsa Mosque until the explosives beneath it are removed. Do not pray prayers of victory in al-Aqsa Mosque or near it, indeed I am to you a sincere advisor. So do not disobey my command so that victory does not turn into a terrible defeat and they tear you to shreds. Let them not deceive you by stopping the war before liberating every inch of the holy land of Palestine, even if all the countries of the world mediated, they will deceive you all, because none shall seek to stop the war of liberating al-Aqsa Mosque and its surroundings of the land of Palestine, except for those who are enemies of Allaah and His religion, Islam
I am still commanding you concerning captives, in general, to never torture or kill them or apply the fabricated hadith of the “stone and the tree”. Allaah has never ordered you to kill war captives, and I think that you have many civilian ones so be kind to them and to those who fought with you so you took them captive, therefore abide by the command of Allaah.

Do not let anyone come to deceive you with a verse from the great Qur'an that says: {If the enemy is inclined towards peace, make peace with them} Chapter: 08, Verse: 61, well said but ill-intentioned, because Allaah would never want you to incline towards peace while your land is occupied, until they go back to Tel-Aviv and to wherever they were before invading Palestine. You know your borders before their invasion, but an inclination towards peace in the Qur'an occurs when the invader gets away from you and your lands. But the invader's request for peacemaking, while they are still occupying your land and knowing they are a sinful transgressor is prohibited in the Qur'an, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَلاَ تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ الْأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ ‎﴿٣٥﴾}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة محمد]
Quran— Surah: Mohammed — Verse: 35

O the believing fighting army of Palestine, adhere to the command of Allaah in His Words
:
{إِلَّا الَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ إِلَىٰ قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ أَوْ جَاءُوكُمْ حَصِرَتْ صُدُورُهُمْ أَن يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ أَوْ يُقَاتِلُوا قَوْمَهُمْ ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَسَلَّطَهُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ فَلَقَاتَلُوكُمْ ۚ فَإِنِ اعْتَزَلُوكُمْ فَلَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ وَأَلْقَوْا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ فَمَا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٩٠﴾‏ سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرِينَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَأْمَنُوكُمْ وَيَأْمَنُوا قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّ مَا رُدُّوا إِلَى الْفِتْنَةِ أُرْكِسُوا فِيهَا ۚ فَإِن لَّمْ يَعْتَزِلُوكُمْ وَيُلْقُوا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ وَيَكُفُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكُمْ جَعَلْنَا لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانًا مُّبِينًا ‎﴿٩١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء]
Quran— Surah: an-Nisa’ — Verses: 90-91

Whoever refrains from fighting you, should keep their homes as non-Muslim citizens living under the protection of a Muslim state. Among them are Jews who wholeheartedly do not want to fight either you or their own people and want to be safe from your evil and the evil of their own people. So whoever surrenders and pursues peace give them their homes and forgive what has been done because they are now non-Muslim citizens who are living under your protection and they have the same rights as a Palestinian Muslim, so be wise and do not force those who do not want to fight you to fight you. Be wise for whoever is given wisdom has truly been given much good, and if you stand up for Allaah, He will grant you a mighty victory and steadfast your hearts to adhere to His commands in the clear verses of His Book. He is your protector, an excellent Protector, and an excellent Helper. Know with knowledge of certainty that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, do not want superiority and corruption in the land. My empowerment on the world is near by the command of Allaah. Finally, whosoever obeys me, obeys Allaah and His messenger; and he who disobeys me disobeys Allaah and all His messengers
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani