- 14 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

29— 12— 1429 AH
27— December — 2008 AD
10:07 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
ـــــــــــــــــــــ
You have been in the Era of the Last Corruption of the Children of Israel for 60 Years, Yet Your Jihad Has Been Nothing But : “ We Denounce”!

In the name Of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. From the Awaited Mahdi, from the purified people of the House of the prophet Mohammed, the caliph of Allaah and the supporter of prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani to all Muftis in Muslim countries and everywhere around the world and mosque preachers, fear Allaah and believe in the true clarification of the Reminder, the Quran. And here has come the last corruption of the children of Israel, after defeating Hitler, when they went into Al masjid al-Haram under the Balfour Declaration. Their last corruption is still continuing more and more and they have excessively spread corruption in the time of George W. Bush and Tony Blair. And I, Imam Mahdi, came to you as ordained. I and the 10th planet (Saqar/Nibiru / Planet X) are racing towards you, and the Day of Judgment is close. So, is there one to take a lesson
?

I swear by Allaah, who no vision can encompass Him but He encompasses all visions, that I, the true Awaited Mahdi sent from Allaah, am not talking nonsense. The truth is Allaah has given me an abundance of knowledge over you, and supported me with the true clarification of the Quran to judge between you in what you differed in. I extract my judgment from the Quran, the preserved from alteration, but still you refuse me. By what right are you turning away from the true awaited Mahd, who is sent to you from your Lord, the one that you have been waiting for? Here the Mahdi has come, but he is the one who is awaiting you to believe him, O mosque preachers. How long will you keep waiting? Do not you see what these criminals are doing to your Muslim brothers before your very eyes? You did not make your decision, nor did you advise your leaders, nor did you incite your people to fight in defense of yourselves and your homes! What is wrong with you, Muslim scholars? Did you settle for the worldly life and hated death? Or you are already dead? For the dead do not feel the pain of wounds! Respond to what Allaah gives you life through, that is the true clarification of the Great Qur'an, the cure to your wrongful hearts, and the light of your paths, so fear Allaah. Do not you see what the Jews are doing to your brothers around al-Aqsa Mosque? Were not your hearts wonder thus it awakes your jihadi spirits? Will you not fight people who never keep their promises, expel you out of your homes, and shed the blood of your brothers so they kill babies and the servants of Allah during prayers at al-Masjid al-Aqsa before your eyes? Are you afraid of them? Certainly, Allah is more worthy of your fear than them if you are Believers

O Arab leaders and Muslim leaders around the world whom Allaah empowered on earth and made them lead their people, do not you know that Allah is going to ask you on the Day of Judgment if you judged according to what he revealed in the Quran, and did you enjoin right conduct and forbid what is evil? In line with the Word of Allaah Exalted
:
{الَّذِينَ إِنْ مَكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأرض أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوْا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنْ الْمُنْكَرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:41]
And here you are watching the evil through your cable TV and seeing with your very eyes how the criminals are doing to your brothers, still, you said nothing but: “We deplore what the Jews are doing to our Muslim brothers in Palestine and elsewhere”, and that is all your words and jihad: “We deplore what the Zionist enemy is doing”! You neither forbid evil by fighting in one united army nor by actions. You just say what you do not do, and that is why you have earned the hatred of Allaah for verbal denunciation instead of forbidding evil through actions, thus you fight the enemies of Allaah and your enemies who unjustly expel your brothers from their houses, shed their blood, indecently assault women, and kill their children. But, you only say what you do not do in real life. Allaah said about the likes of you
:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾ كَبُرَ‌ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّـهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٣﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْ‌صُوصٌ ﴿٤﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الصف].
Qur'an — Surah: as-Saff — Chapter: 61— Verses: 2-4

You have been in the era of the last corruption of Israel for 60 years, yet your Jihad is nothing but saying: “We denounce”! You are settled with words, not actions, and you did not call for what is right nor forbid what is wrong

I am the awaited imam Mahdi I have come to you upon a time appointed in the Book Inscribed and it has been four years since I called you for dialogue through my website however no one responded from among you as if the awaited Mahdi is calling upon dead ones, O mosque preachers! So till when are you going to wait? My patience has run out out of what the criminals in Palestine are doing to my brothers, so you either respond to the caller of the true clarification of the Quran or I shall call upon Allaah to destroy you and your enemies. And beware of a fitnah that shall not fall only on the wrongdoers from among you, if you did not order what is right and forbid what is wrong, and know that Allah is severe in punishment. I am calling you to come to the true clarification of the Quran because I am not a false Mahdi like the lying possessed claimers, will not you reason? Why are you silent? Or are you making fun of the true clarification of the Quran? Do not you know that I am conveying to you the true clarification of the Quran? I extract it from the clear verses of the Quran which you have abandoned throughout ages, except for a few of you of the righteous forerunners supporters. They hope for a tradegain (with Allaah) that will never perish
O mosque preachers, I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering, who created Jin from a smokeless flame of fire and man from sounding clay like the clay of pottery, that I am the true Awaited Mahdi and I do not say against Allaah, through the clarification of the Quran, except the truth. Is not there among you a wise man? I remind with the Qur'an those who fear Allaah's threat. And I am warning you of a severe torment from Allaah by the Fire to whom He says: “Are you filled up?” and it will say, “Are there some more?”, which is the tenth planet, Saqar, the Planet of fire. I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering that the planet is one of the Mighty signs of the Hour and it will appear and pass by planet Earth thus it reverses its rotation. Consequently, night precedes day. Another repetitive condition takes place before Saqar appears is the sun catching up with the moon so the birth of the waxing crescent occurs before the new moon syzygy. This is one of the Mighty signs of the Hour in line with the true clarification of the Qur'an, and a sign that verifies the truthfulness of the Awaited Mahdi. So listen and obey me, I am immediately calling you to my global website so that it becomes clear to you that I am the true Imam from your Lord. Allaah made my name denote my mission. I am “Nasser Mohammed” a supporter of the prophet Mohammed and here lies the wisdom behind the accordance between the name “Mohammed” in my name, in my father's name thus I become a supporter (Nasser) of Mohammed. Having said that, is there any that will receive admonition?

Peace be upon the messengers and all praises due to Allah Lord of the world
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

Nasser in Arabic means: Supporter (of)

اقتباس المشاركة 96576 من موضوع نداء الإمام المهديّ إلى كافة المسلمين للبيعة للقتال خفافاً وثقالاً ..

- 14 -
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - 12 - 1429 هـ
27 - 12 - 2008 مـ
10:07 مساءً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

وصار لكم ستون عاماً في عصر فساد بني إسرائيل الآخر وجهادكم أنتم على مدار الستين عاماً
" نحنُ نستنكر " !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، من المهديّ المُنتظَر من أهل البيت المُطَهَّر خليفة الله الناصر لمُحمدٍ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني، إلى كافة مُفتي الديار الإسلاميّة في جميع الأقطار وخُطباء المنابر في بيوت الله، اتّقوا الله حقَّ تُقاته وصدِّقوا بالبيان الحقّ للذِّكر، وقد جاء فساد بني إسرائيل الآخر من بعد انتصارهم على هتلر ودخلوا المسجد الحرام تصديقاً لوعد بلفور، ولا يزال فسادهم الآخر مُستمراً أكثر فأكثر، وأكثروا في الأرض الفساد في زمن بوش الأصغر وقبيله توني بلير، وأنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر جئتُكم على قدرٍ في الكتاب المسطور، وأنا والكوكب العاشر الظاهر من الأعماق إليكم سبّاق، واقترب يوم التّلاق فهل من مُدَّكر؟

وأقسم بالله الواحد القهّار الذي يُدرك الأبصار ولا تُدركه الأبصار أنّي المهديّ المُنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم فلا أتغنّى لكم بالشعر ولا أبالغُ بالنثر وزادني الله بسطةً في العِلم عليكم فأيَّدني بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لأحكُم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فأستنبطُ حُكمي من الذِّّكر المحفوظ، ولا أزال مرفوضاً! فبأي حقٍّ تُعرِضون عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم الذي له تنتظرون؟ وها هو قد حضر وصار هو من ينتظر تصديقكم للحقّ يا خُطباء المنابر! فإلى متى الانتظار؟ أفلا ترون ما يفعله المُجرمون بإخوانكم المُسلمين وأنتم تنظرون؟ فلا اتّخذتم قراركم ولا نصحتم قاداتكم ولا حرّضتم شعوبكم على القتال دفاعاً عن أنفسكم ودياركم! فما خطبكم يا عُلماء المُسلمين؟ أرضِيتم بالحياة الدُنيا فكرهتم الموت فأصابكم الوهن؟ أم إنّكم أمواتٌ غير أحياء؟ وما لجُرح بميتٍ إيلامُ! فاستجيبوا لما يُحييكم الله به؛ البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم شفاء صدوركم ونور دروبكم فاتّقوا الله. أفلا ترون ما يصنع اليهود بإخوانكم اليوم حول المسجد الأقصى؟ ألم يدمي قلوبكم فيُحرّك روحكم الجهاديّة؟ ألا تُقاتلون قوماً لا عهد لهم يخرجونكم من دياركم ويسفكون دماء إخوانكم فيقتلون الرُضّع وعباد الله الرُكّع بالمسجد الأقصى وأنتم تعلمون؟ فهل تخشونهم؟ فالله أحقّ أن تخشوه إن كنتم مؤمنين.

ويا معشر القادة العرب وقادات المُسلمين في العالمين الذين مكّنهم الله في الأرض فجعلهم قادات على شعوبهم، أفلا تعلمون أنّكم مسؤولون يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين فيسألكم هل حكمتم بما أنزل الله، وهل أمرتم بالمعروف ونهيتم عن المُنكر؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ إِنْ مَكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأرض أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوْا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنْ الْمُنْكَرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:41].

وها هو المُنكر تشاهدونه عبر قنواتكم الفضائيّة، فرأيتُم بأمِّ أعينِكم كيف يفعل المجرمون بإخوانكم وما كان قولكم إلا: "نحن نستنكر ما يفعله اليهود بإخواننا المُسلمين في فلسطين وغيرها". وذلك هو قولكم وكُل جهادكم: "نحن نستنكر ما يفعله العدو الصهيوني"! فلا نهيتُم عن المُنكر بالقتال صفاًّ واحداً، وتقولون ما لا تفعلون، فزادكم مقتاً من الله أن تستنكروا بالقول ولا تنهون عن المُنكر بالفعل فتُقاتلون أعداء الله وأعداءكم الذين يُخرجون إخوانكم من ديارهم بغير الحقّ ويسفكون دماءهم وينتهكون أعراضهم ويقتلون أطفالهم، فأصبحتم تقولون ما لا تفعلون. وقال الله في أمثالكم:
{
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾ كَبُرَ‌ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّـهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٣﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْ‌صُوصٌ ﴿٤} صدق الله العظيم [الصف].

وصار لكم ستون عاماً في عصر فساد بني إسرائيل الآخر وجهادكم أنتم على مدار الستين عاماً " نحنُ نستنكر "! وحسبكم ذلك القول بلا فعلٍ فلا أمرتم بالمعروف ولا نهيتم عن المُنكر.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر جئتكم على قدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور ومضى عليّ أربع سنوات وأنا أناديكم للحوار عبر طاولة الحوار موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ولم يُجبني واحدٌ منكم يا معشر خُطباء المنابر، وكأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر ينادي أمواتاً في المقابر! فإلى متى الانتظار وقد نفد الصبر مما يفعله المجرمون بإخواني المُسلمين، فإما أن تُجيبوا داعي البيان الحقّ للذِّكر وإمّا أدعو الله عليكم فيسحقكم أنتم وأعداءكم، فاتّقوا فتنةً لا تُصيبنَّ الذين ظلموا منكم خاصةً إذا لم تأمروا بالمعروف وتنهوا عن المُنكر، واعلموا أنّ الله شديد العقاب، وأناديكم هلمّوا للبيان الحقّ من الكتاب فلستُ مهدياً كذّاباً كمثل المهديّين المُفترين الذين تتخبّطهم الشياطين من المسّ، أفلا تعقلون؟ فلِمَ أنتم صامتون، أم إنّكم من البيان الحقّ تضحكون؟ أفلا تعلمون أنّي أنطُق بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن فأستنبطه لكم من مُحكم كتاب الله الذي بين أيديكم الذي اتخذتموه مهجوراً على مرّ العصور إلا قليلاً منكم من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، أولئك يرجون تجارةً لن تبور.

ويا معشر عُلماء المنابر، أقسم لكم بالله الواحد القهّار الذي خلق الجانّ من مارجٍ من نارٍ وخلق الإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار أنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ حقيق لا أقول على الله بالبيان للقرآن غير الحقّ، أليس فيكم عالِمٌ رشيدٌ؟ وأذكِّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد، وأحذِّرُكم بأساً من الله شديداً من النّار التي يقول الله لها هل امتلأتِ وتقول هل من مزيد؛ ذلك الكوكب العاشر سقر؛ ذلك كوكب النّار. أقُسم بالله الواحد القهّار أنه أحد أشراط الساعة الكُبرى وسوف يظهر ويمرّ بجانب أرض البشر فيعكس دوران الأرض فيسبق الليل النّهار، ويحدث من قبل ظهوره شرطٌ آخر مُتكرر وهو أن تُدرك الشمس القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران وذلك شرط من أشراط الساعة الكُبرى تصديقاً للبيان الحقّ للذكر نذيراً للبشر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر، فاسمعوا وأطيعوا فإنّي أدعوكم عاجلاً غير آجلٍ إلى طاولة الحوار العالميّة
( موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ) ليتبيّن لكم أنّني الإمام الحقّ من ربّكم، وجعل الله في اسمي خبري وعنوان أمري (ناصر محمد)، وفي ذلك تكمن الحكمة من التواطؤ لاسم محمدٍ في اسمي في اسم أبي (ناصر محمد) لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر ورآية الأمر، فهل من مُدَّكِّر؟

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..