الموضوع: Can anyone help me with reddit?

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Can anyone help me with reddit?

Salam brothers and sisters. May Allah bless you all.

I've been sharing knowledge with truth seekers on Reddit. I just read through the new posts and the old posts from 2019

If anyone has time to have a look and let me know what you think that would be great.

https://www.reddit.com/user/IbnBliss/

you can see all of my posts since the creation of the acconut. If you notice early on i directly shared dawah links and shared exerpts of explanatory statements...
    However although some of these posts got alot of views most were blocked or shadowbanned and others got heavily downvoted by other users or moderators.

The more recent posts share knowledge from the explanatory interpretations without directly mentioning the dawah. I'm thinking of doing more of these posts and leaving clues that lead users to find Allahs Khalifa and His Greatest Bliss.

What do you think?

Also does anyone here use Reddit, I'm thinking if creating a community page there on Reddit.

P.S. if anyone has a reddit account please help my upvote the posts that were downvoted, because my acconut currently has -17 karma.
    If anyone wants the login to this account to help with this private message me.

الاســـم:	Default_A_group_of_black_nigerian_and_white_british_Muslim_men_3.jpg
المشاهدات: 121
الحجـــم:	91.6 كيلوبايت

2. افتراضي

Hello dear buddy can added more post evryday and post with hashtag that can be upvote asap possible we have account Reddit but also long time we not used I have upvote some post or can buy upvote and engagement post with platform smm panel is alotof founded in internet , wish you all the best successfully

3. افتراضي

Okay thankyou bro I will get it setup and use hashtags. Maybe also share some posts here for anyone here to upvote in future!

Thankyou you bro all the best

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •