Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 – Second Rabi - 1438 AH
07 – 01 – 2017 AD
03:54 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns )

The Imam Mahdi reminds about the announcement of challenging to whom denies that he is Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, and all the believers in every time and place till Judgement day, after this..

Peace upon you community of the best foremost supporters, and Allah’s peace upon virtuous sheikh Aymen Ata who for so long argued with us and prolonged the dispute with us, and Allah’s peace upon all Muslims and the searchers for the Truth among the worlds.

O my beloved in Allah the respected virtuous Aymen Ata, I see you from the Quranics who want the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to be Quranic despite they are uncertain about sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, but if Allah sends His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni being follower to the Quranics’ desires disbelieving in the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then here definitely the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would impress them and they would follow him. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upholds the major argument against them and I say:

O community of the Quranics, has ended the era of dialogue with scholars of the Muslims from the speakers of the pulpits while he makes dialogue with borrowed name, and we put down a condition for the dialogue to whom wanted to have dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from scholars of the pulpits in the houses of Allah the One, the Supreme, that they should not have dialogue with us by borrowed names to the fact he is a speaker of a pulpit verily it is necessary making dialogue with scholars of the pulpits to by by the name and picture in his dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before his appearing, and Allah’s command is a decree that is made absolute in the written Book. Enough of a dialogue by borrowed name between the the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and scholars of the pulpits, do you know what the fa reaching wisdom of this decision? That’s to the fact scholars of the pulpits many people come (as audience) in front of their pulpits and when we uphold the argument against the so called scholar then we bridle him with the bridling authority of knowledge so if he did not get guided then definitely we will guide many of whom they come to his lecture and his speech on every Friday, so definitely when we raise the argument with Truth against their preachers surely they will get guided if that scholar who is having dialogue with us with name and picture did not get guided for the fact his followers will pressure him then they would say to him: “Either you nock the argument with (another) argument then you would uphold the argument against the named Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so you would bridle him with authority of knowledge or you follow the caller to the straight path, if not then we will follow him; we the companions of the so called town or the so called city or the so called block, to the fact it cleared to us that he upheld the argument against the speaker of our mosque with the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive gran Quran and the True prophetic sunna. So what do we desire after clarifying Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger? Is there after the Truth not but falsehood?”.

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, that is thee wisdom of taking the decision by not having dialogue with (a person) of borrowed name with whom they claim that they are scholars of the nation and he wants to knock out the argument with (another) argument to defend the basins of religion for the defense with authority and knowledge from misleading the Muslims away from the straight path.

And whoever did not claim that he is from scholars of the Muslims nor he came to knock out the argument with (another) argument in fact he is searcher for the Truth wants to follow it and not other than the Truth he wants for a way, and he says: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, do you see that we the others do not have the right in the dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi who you claim his personality?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: O my beloved in Allah’s love, has passed twelve years before the appearing while the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad is being patient on having dialogue with borrowed name for anonymous identity, and that so the argument does not be for one of you for the fact has became thousands of the explanatory-statements because of dialogue with borrowed names, and it cleared to us that many scholars of the Muslims had dialogue with us and we upheld the argument against them with Truth then they kept silent about the fatwa in regard to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as fear from them that he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, so they did not deny nor they acknowledged, and for that we decided to get them out of their dens so they defend the basins of the upright religion of Islam then he would come serious by (having) dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the name and picture and not with the borrowed name while he counted from scholars of the pulpits in the so called hometowns. So do not take us back to square zero in every time in the dialogue, we have been patient over you so much, several years, and it is time to be serious in the dialogue so you would face Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with all what you been given of authority of knowledge to defend the basins of religion and not misguiding the Muslims, the fact the supporters are on the increase every day from various regions whether you will or refuse, that is because of your disgracing silence between the hands of sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

O community scholars of the Quranics, I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I say: I call on Allah the one the supreme and the entire best foremost supporters to bear witness that I am indeed to prove sending the Awaited Mahdi from the decisive Reminder is surely capable with the permission of Allah the One, the Supreme, in spite that the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad calls scholars of the Muslims, Christians, and Jews to resort for judgement to the grand Quran, but this does not mean that I am QUranic that I do not follow except the Quran alone; in fact I am follower for the Torah, Gospel and the grand Quran which is the dominant over them, and I am follower to the True explanatory-statement of the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I salute with best salutation. So if you want Nasser Mohammad to be follower to your desires disbelieving in the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah then far from, very far! By Lord of the earth and the heavens I surely will defend the sunna of the explanatory-statement then I strive against the people with the grand Quran a great striving, so I knock out the argument with (yet better) True argument lo and behold it is irrefutable, and say the Truth has come and falsehood vanished. Surely falsehood is ever bound to vanish. So whoever claims that he is from scholars of the pulpits of the Quranics or the pulpits of the Shiites the twelve, then let him come forward to have dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the name and picture, surely we are fit for it with Allah’s permission by the bridling authority of knowledge we deduce it from the decisive grand Quran in the entire issues of religion, and we do not say it unless we are fit for it with the permission of Allah the One the Supreme, so keep your duty to Allah O community scholars and speakers of the pulpits, come forward for the dialogue with the name and picture and not with the borrowed name.

O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before the appearing, what is wrong with you whenever the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gets absent (away) from you but your hearts became as like the heart of Moses’ mother aching out of fear the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Then we assure you and say we are under the (watchful) eyes of Allah, so what is your thinking of whom Allah made him under His (watchful) eyes that do not sleep! That because I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni servant of Allah and His khalifa. And I swear by Him; Allah the One, the Supreme that indeed He will perfect His light by sending His servant Nasser Mohammad even if the criminals hated his appearing, so be witnesses upon that.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?29683

اقتباس المشاركة 246871 من موضوع الإمام المهديّ يذكّر بإعلان التحدي لمن ينكر أنه المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيـان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=246861

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 – ربيع الثاني - 1438 هـ
07 – 01 – 2017 مـ
03:54 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

الإمام المهديّ يذكّر بإعلان التحدي لمن ينكر أنه المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

السلام عليكم معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وسلام الله على فضيلة الشيخ أيمن عطاء الذي لطالما جادلنا فأكثر جدالنا، وسلام الله على كافة المسلمين والباحثين عن الحقّ في العالمين.
وَيَا حبيبي في الله فضيلة الشيخ أيمن عطاء المحترم، وأراك من القرآنيين من الذين يريدون أن يكون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد قرآنيّاً برغم أنهم غير موقنين ببعث الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، ولكن لو يبعث الله عبده المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني متّبعاً لأهواء القرآنيين كافراً بسنّة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم فهنا حتماً يعجبهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيتّبعونه. فمن ثمّ يقيم عليهم الحجّة الكبرى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول:

يا معشر القرآنيين، لقد انتهى عصر حوار علماء المسلمين من خطباء المنابر وهو يحاور بالاسم المستعار، وأنزلنا شرطاً للحوار لمن أراد حوار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني من علماء المنابر في بيوت الله الواحد القهّار أن لا يحاورنا باسمٍ مستعارٍ كونه خطيب منبرٍ فلا بدّ أن يكون حوار علماء المنابر بالاسم والصورة في حوارهم مع المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني قبيل ظهوره، وكان أمر الله قدراً مقدوراً في الكتاب المسطور. وكفى حواراً بالاسم المستعار بين المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وعلماء المنابر، وهل تدرون ما الحكمة البالغة من هذا القرار؟ وذلك كون علماء المنابر يحضر أمام منابرهم كثيرٌ من البشر وحين نقيم الحجّة على العالِم الفلاني فنلجمه بسلطان العلم إلجاماً فإذا لم يهتدِ هو فحتماً سوف نهدي كثيراً ممن يحضرون محاضراته وخطبه في كلّ جمعةٍ، فحتماً حين نقيم على دُعاتهم الحجّة بالحقّ فلسوف يهتدون إذا لم يهتدِ ذلك العالِم الذي يحاورنا بالاسم والصورة كونه سوف يضغط عليه أتباعه فيقولون له: "إما أن تقرع الحجّة بالحجّة فتقيم الحجّة على المدعو ناصر محمد اليماني فتلجمه بسلطان العلم أو تتبع الداعي إلى الصراطٍ المستقيمٍ، ما لم فسوف نتّبعه نحن أصحاب القرية الفلانيّة أو المدينة الفلانيّة أو الحارة الفلانيّة كونه تبيّن لنا أنه أقام على خطيب مسجدنا الحجّة بسلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم والسّنة النبويّة الحقّ. فماذا نريد بعد تبيان كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ! فهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟".

وَيَا أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فتلك هي الحكمة من اتّخاذ القرار بعدم الحوار مع الاسم المستعار مع الذين يدّعون أنهم من علماء الأمّة ويريدون أن يقرعوا الحجّة بالحجّة للذود عن حياض الدين للدفاع بسلطان العلم من إضلال المسلمين عن الصراط المستقيم.

ومن لم يدّعِ أنه من علماء المسلمين ولم يأتِنا ليقرع الحجّة بالحجّة بل باحثاً عن الحقّ يريد اتّباعه ولا غير الحقّ يريد سبيلاً ويقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فهل ترى أنّ ليس لنا نحن الآخرون الحقّ في الحوار مع المهديّ المنتظَر الذي تدّعي شخصيته؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: يا أحبتي في الله، لقد مضى اثنا عشر عاماً قُبيل الظهور والمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد صابرٌ على حوار الاسم المستعار لمجهولي الهويّة وذلك حتى لا تكون لأحدٍ منكم الحجّة كونها صارت آلاف البيانات بسبب الحوار مع الاسم المستعار، وتبيّن لنا بأنّنا حاورنا كثيراً من علماء المسلمين وأقمنا عليهم الحجّة بالحقّ ثم سكتوا عن الفتوى في شأن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خشيةً منهم أن يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد، فلا هم أنكروا ولا هم أقرّوا، ولذلك قررنا أن نخرجهم من أوكارهم ليدافعوا عن حياض دين الإسلام الحنيف فيأتي جاداً بالحوار مع ناصر محمد اليماني بالاسم والصورة وليس بالاسم المستعار وهو محسوبٌ من خطباء المنابر في الديار الفلانيّة. فلا تردّونا في كلّ مرةٍ إلى مربع الصفر في الحوار، فقد صبرنا عليكم كثيراً؛ سنين عدداً، وآن الأوان أن تكونوا جادين في الحوار فتواجهوا ناصر محمد اليماني بكلّ ما أوتيتم من سلطان العلم للذود عن حياض الدين وعدم إضلال المسلمين، كون الأنصار كلّ يومٍ في تزايدٍ من مختلف الأقطار شئتم أم أبيتم، وذلك بسبب صمتكم المخزي بين يدي بعث الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وَيَا معشر العلماء القرآنيين، إنّني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أقول: إني أشهد الله الواحد القهار وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أنّني لإثبات بعث المهديّ المنتظَر من محكم الذكر لقادرٌ بإذن الله الواحد القهار، وبرغم أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد يدعو علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم ولكن ليس معنى هذا أنّي قرآنيٌّ لا أتّبع إلا القرآن وحده؛ بل متّبعٌ للتوراة والإنجيل والقرآن العظيم المهيمن عليهم ومتّبعٌ لسنّة البيان الحقّ لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلّم تسليماً. فإن تريدوا أن يكون ناصر محمد متبعاً لأهوائكم كافراً بسنّة محمدٍ رسول الله الحقّ فهيهات هيهات! وربّ الأرض والسماوات إننّي سوف أدافع عن سنّة البيان فأجاهد الناس بالقرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً فأقرع الحجّة بالحجّة الحقّ فإذا هو دامغٌ، وقل جاء الحقّ وزهق الباطل إنّ الباطل كان زهوقاً. فمن ذا الذي يدّعي أنه من علماء منابر القرآنيين أو منابر الشيعة الاثني عشر فليتقدم لحوار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بالاسم والصورة، فنحن لها بإذن الله بسلطان العلم الملجم نستنبطه من محكم القرآن العظيم حصريّاً، فكونوا على صدق هذا الوعد من الشاهدين، وهي حجّة استنباط سلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم في كافة مسائل الدين، ولا نقولها إلا ونحن لها بإذن الله الواحد القهّار، فاتقوا الله يا معشر العلماء وخطباء المنابر وتقدّموا للحوار بالاسم والصورة وليس بالاسم المستعار.

وَيَا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبيل الظهور، ما خطبكم لا يغيب عنكم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني قليلاً إلا وأصبحت أفئدتكم كمثل فؤاد أم موسى فارغاً خوفاً على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فمن ثم نطمئنكم ونقول نحن بأعين الله فما ظنّكم بمن جعله الله بأعينه التي لا تنام! ذلك كوني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني عبد الله وخليفته. وأقسم به الله الواحد القهار ليتمّ ببعث عبده ناصر محمد نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..