Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 08 - 1430 AH
12 - 08 - 2009 AD
11:10 pm
ــــــــــــــ

..O my honorable brother, do you think the Imam Mahdi a Quranic? Allah save us

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, do you think that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni do not believe except what came in the grand Quran? Surely you are wrong if you are as that; in fact I call you to Allah’s Book and the Truth sunna of His messenger, and I do not separate between Allah’s Book and His messenger’s sunna, and I believe in Allah’s Book and His messenger’s sunna, also I am holding firm with Allah’s Book and His messenger’s sunna, and I believe that sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah as well came from Allah, as came this grand Quran, and I only deny what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran in the prophetic sunna, so what is wrong with you! You do not comprehend a word and you hardly get guided on path. Indeed by Allah, Allah does not to the Truth he who do not search for the Truth nor he desires only the Truth. As for who strive to oppose Allah’s messages, and the agitators whom they seek to doubt the True call; verily, the True explanatory-statement for the Quran does not increase them except impurity to their impurity, and I do not say that you are of them and Allah knows best what is in yourselves so beware of Him.

So, do you think the the Imam Mahdi is Quranic — O my honorable brother? Allah save us; in fact I hold firm with Allah’s Book and sunna of His messenger both together except what came in the sunna contrary to the decisive Book, then I discard behind my back the contrary to Allah’ judgement, and everything is (good) in its time, and I am only an arbitrator among you about what you differed therein yet I hold firm with Allah’s Book and sunna of His messenger. I repeat the I do not deny of the prophetic sunna except what is contrary to the decisive-law of the grand Quran; that’s because the prophetic sunna only came to increase the Quran explanation and clarity to the believers, and it should not be fore the explanatory-statement in the sunna to be contrary for the decisive-law of the grand Quran, and any narrative or narration comes contrary to Allah’s judgement in the Book I surely follow Allah’s judgement in the Book and discard behind my back judgement of Al-Taghoot (satan), that’s because I know that the narrations in the prophetic sunna came from Allah, and what in the sunna is contrary to decisive Quran I surely knew that it came from Al-Taghoot (satan). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-82
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَايُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا(82)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Have you understood the announcement and the call of the Awaited Mahdi? So ponder over the explanatory-statement for it may be a reminder for you and do not turn away from the Truth so Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1787

اقتباس المشاركة 5722 من موضوع فهل تظنّ الإمام المهديّ قرآنيّ يا أخي الكريم؟ حاشا لله ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
21 - 08 - 1430 هـ
12 - 08 - 2009 مـ
11:10 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

فهل تظنّ الإمام المهديّ قرآنيّ يا أخي الكريم؟ حاشا لله ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
أخي الكريم، فهل تظنّ أنّ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يؤمن إلا بما جاء في القرآن العظيم؟ فإنّك لمن الخاطئين إن كنت كذلك؛ بل أدعوكم إلى كتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله ولا أُفرق بين كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله، وأُصدّق بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله، ومُستمسكٌ بكتاب الله وبسنّة رسوله، ومؤمنٌ أنَّ سُنّة محمدٍ رسول الله كذلك جاءت من عند الله كما جاء هذا القرآن العظيم، وإنّما أُنكر ما خالف لمُحكم القرآن العظيم في السُّنّة النّبويَّة، فما خطبكم لا تفقهون قولاً ولا تكادون أن تهتدوا سبيلاً؟ ألا والله لا يهدي الله إلى الحقّ من لا يبحث عن الحقّ ولا يريد غير الحقّ. وأما المعاجزون في آيات الله والمُرجِفون الذين يسعون للتشكيك في دعوة الحقّ فلن يزيدهم البيان الحقّ للقرآن إلا رِجساً إلى رِجسهم، ولا أقول إنّك منهم، والله أعلمُ بما أنفسكم فاحذروه.
فهل تظنّ الإمام المهديّ قرآنيّ يا أخي الكريم؟ حاشا لله؛ بل مُستمسكٌ بكتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله معاً جميعاً إلا ما وجدتُهُ مُخالفاً لمحكم الكتاب في السُّنّة، ومن ثم أنبذ المُخالف لحكم الله وراء ظهري، وكُل شيء في أوانه، وإنّما أنا حَكَمٌ بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون ومُستمسكٌ بكتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله. وأكرر أنّي لا أنكر من السُّنّة النَّبويَّة إلا ما خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم؛ ذلك لأنّ السُّنّة النَّبويَّة إنّما جاءت لتزيد القرآن بياناً وتوضيحاً للمؤمنين ولا ينبغي للبيان في السُّنة أن يخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، وأيّ روايةٍ أو حديثٍ يأتي مخالفاً لحكم الله في الكتاب فأتّبع حكم الله في الكتاب وأنبذ حكم الطاغوت وراء ظهري، وذلك لأنّي أعلمُ أنّ الأحاديث في السُّنّة النَّبويَّة جاءت من عند الله وما خالف لمُحكم القرآن في السُّنة فقد علمت أنّه جاء من عند الطاغوت. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فهل فهمتَ الخبر ودعوة المهديّ المنتظَر؟ فتدبّر البيانات لعلها تحدث لك ذكراً ولا تعرض عن الحقّ فيُعذِّبك الله عذاباً نُكراً.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .