Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 05 - 1430 AH
04 - 05 - 2009 AD
01:25 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

?Which favor other than this they want while Allah has facilitated it much easy

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, in regard to the narrations and tales surely you know its number almost countless and some of it is True from Allah and many of it came form other than Allah; (it is) from the accursed-outcast satan, and when scholars of the nation respond to the call for judgement between then in what they differ therein verily each will bring what he has of narrations and narratives, then you find the True Imam Mahdi from their Lord rule between them in all what they differed therein with convincing True rulings so they do not find straitness in themselves from what I decided between them with Truth and they would submit full submission; that is unfailing promise, but up to now they did not respond to the call of dialogue although the entire the Islamic hometown Muftis have website on the worldwide internet, and no long even one Mufti has no website! So why they do not respond to the call of dialogue to the global dialogue table (website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) www.mahdialumma.com, so they would have dialogue with me while they are in their homes and among their families without traveling nor packing? So which favor other than this they want while Allah has facilitated it much easy? That is in order for the Awaited Mahdi have dialogue with you through it in era of dialogue before appearing, and after ratification I appear to you at the ancient House.

As for has Allah preserved the Quran and the sunna altogether? Verily, has preceded that we brought you the answer from Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger and we explained it fully detailed on the following link:

The Awaited Mahdi bridles with the proof that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed therein
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=205435

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5732